Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,073 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

This Things Called Girls Are Evil - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Things Called Girls Are Evil (1485 Views)

Do Not Marry Nigerian Girls. They Are Evil!!! / Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out / Plz Beware Of Girls With Bids On Their Waist,they Are Evil.its Confirmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Things Called Girls Are Evil by sharkzibt(m): 10:37am On Jul 29, 2009
i"m convinced to convince others that girs are evil, just try and see,adam was weighed down by woman,same thing, abacha.and so many great ppl in the world, all the reasons y men wanna b suxecful are circled around girls, i see girls as satan in human image, you see, even the bible made it clear, the bible never used women for any good thing, example, god created men in his own image, and the things women are used for are issues like joseph and the kings wife, jezebel,slots and woman with seven husband, try and see any trend created by a girl u will see guyz pouring out words and attention, we work so hard to satisfy them and they are the one getting us retrogressed, you see girls being screwed somwhere and still get home and clean mouth like nofin happened,you see them saying no when you wanna screw them and they will still be drawing you klose to them,
their attributes, pretence,lie,money squaderers,confusionist,
you cant just stand in any place without seeing girls of different size and shape but with same xtics of partial nude display, with thier #100 colurful shhirt, you hardly see guyz hurking sex but girls see it to b pleasure, all wat makes sense to guyz in sex movies are the way those ladies scream, try and check guys call log, they will b under a guy being bleeped and they will still talk on phone as if they are perfectly for him,its always much of girls name,they walke by road side and you see ppl turning heads to look at ass.boobs and so on but notin of such in mens case, i know this world is gonna end tru ladies, hooooo, i just wish they can just be wiped oout of the earth surface and i know if God is gonna rain fire it will be because of women, i wont b suprise if ladies aint found in paradise, and if i have magic wand, ill block ladies hole cos i see them as replicate of satan in human form with holes, ladies are indeed evil (messanger of satan), they are just the defination of temptation and origin of sin, [/font][/color]
Re: This Things Called Girls Are Evil by posakosa(m): 10:52am On Jul 29, 2009
Person wey born you out of her toto, no be woman ?
Re: This Things Called Girls Are Evil by sharkzibt(m): 10:55am On Jul 29, 2009
thats u see men struglling to get back from where they are born from
Re: This Things Called Girls Are Evil by patwhizkid(f): 10:55am On Jul 29, 2009
Hehehe. . .i know ur referring to your mum, because she is the worst wicked bitch on earth. Even ur dirty useless hawk u cal a galfriend, i know she is the reason why yu created dis thread.
Re: This Things Called Girls Are Evil by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 29, 2009
patwhizkid:

Hehehe. . .i know ur referring to your mum, because she is the worst wicked bitch on earth. Even ur dirty useless hawk u cal a galfriend, i know she is the reason why yu created dis thread.
Woa, no need to insult the guys mother.
Re: This Things Called Girls Are Evil by beckirriam: 10:56am On Jul 29, 2009
lol, u've been hurt.
Re: This Things Called Girls Are Evil by posakosa(m): 10:57am On Jul 29, 2009
patwhizkid:

Thats too much na! shocked shocked shocked
Re: This Things Called Girls Are Evil by posakosa(m): 10:58am On Jul 29, 2009
sharkz_ibt:

thats u see men struglling to get back from where they are born from

You must be a child that doesn't understand much. I wish you well though.
Re: This Things Called Girls Are Evil by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 29, 2009
Freedom of choice-----take it as you see it.
Re: This Things Called Girls Are Evil by kemisuga(f): 11:20am On Jul 29, 2009
@ Poster - The Souls called guys are more Evil angry sad tongue
Re: This Things Called Girls Are Evil by sexyLeamon(f): 11:30am On Jul 29, 2009
Ha! You could just as easily substitute "men." undecided
Re: This Things Called Girls Are Evil by sharkzibt(m): 11:34am On Jul 29, 2009
i know you are gonna reason better wen u on the tot
Re: This Things Called Girls Are Evil by tosyne007(m): 11:37am On Jul 29, 2009
@poster, i understand ur frustration and bitterness towards girls, ladies, women et al but u can't rule out the fact that they are also wise. We men are created from dust while they are taken out of us which simply means u are indirectly insulting guys/men.

lest i forget, they are also cunny and mischievious, no wonder they seem to always land us (men i mean) in trouble and it's so unfortunate that we cant do without them. (they cant do without us either).

Moreover, God created them to be our helper though these days, they do more than that. (that is they fool us, trick us, deceive us, LOVE AND HATE US AT THESAME TIME, frustrate us, make us to fight their cause (like i'm doing  smiley) but they can aslo be loving, supportive, encouraging, motivating e.t.c.

Personally, i think they (ladies, women) are hard to understand but once u do, they can be as sweet as a bowl of hot chocolate.
Re: This Things Called Girls Are Evil by sharkzibt(m): 12:41pm On Jul 29, 2009
tosyn007, yhats better, it hurts saying da truth thats y ppl waged up there bitterly,
Re: This Things Called Girls Are Evil by Tatase(f): 1:28pm On Jul 29, 2009
You're ranting like a lunatic and you're not making any sense. You need to chill out and get over whomever has frustrated you.

Don't worry it will all look better by next chick week. . .
Re: This Things Called Girls Are Evil by Vealkyrie(f): 1:38pm On Jul 29, 2009
sharkz_ibt:

i"m convinced to convince others that girs are evil, just try and see,adam was weighed down by woman,same thing, abacha.and so many great ppl in the world, all the reasons y men wanna b suxecful are circled around girls, i see girls as satan in human image, you see, even the bible made it clear, the bible never used women for any good thing, example, god created men in his own image, and the things women are used for are issues like joseph and the kings wife, jezebel,slots and woman with seven husband, try and see any trend created by a girl u will see guyz pouring out words and attention, we work so hard to satisfy them and they are the one getting us retrogressed, you see girls being screwed somwhere and still get home and clean mouth like nofin happened,you see them saying no when you wanna screw them and they will still be drawing you klose to them,
their attributes, pretence,lie,money squaderers,confusionist,
you cant just stand in any place without seeing girls of different size and shape but with same xtics of partial nude display, with thier #100 colurful shhirt, you hardly see guyz hurking sex but girls see it to b pleasure, all wat makes sense to guyz in sex movies are the way those ladies scream, try and check guys call log, they will b under a guy being bleeped and they will still talk on phone as if they are perfectly for him,its always much of girls name,they walke by road side and you see ppl turning heads to look at ass.boobs and so on but notin of such in mens case, i know this world is gonna end tru ladies, hooooo, i just wish they can just be wiped oout of the earth surface and i know if God is gonna rain fire it will be because of women, i wont b suprise if ladies aint found in paradise, and if i have magic wand, ill block ladies hole cos i see them as replicate of satan in human form with holes, ladies are indeed evil (messanger of satan), they are just the defination of temptation and origin of sin, [/font][/color]

^^^ this is so untrue.
Re: This Things Called Girls Are Evil by muyoto: 1:41pm On Jul 29, 2009
Tatase:

You're ranting like a lunatic and you're not making any sense. You need to chill out and get over whomever has frustrated you.

Don't worry it will all look better by next chick week. . .

patwhizkid:

With responses like this, it shouldn't be too difficult to understnad why OP came to this conclusion - Girls being inherently evil.

I dont particularly susbscirbe to his genralization; but any unbaised reader, particualrly those without a clitoris - like me - will see he has a point.
Re: This Things Called Girls Are Evil by biola44: 1:46pm On Jul 29, 2009
:d ;d
Re: This Things Called Girls Are Evil by spikedcylinder: 1:47pm On Jul 29, 2009
Lol. I thought you are a "shark"? cheesy
Re: This Things Called Girls Are Evil by sharkzibt(m): 2:35pm On Jul 29, 2009
sharkz is just a user name. grin, the truth is that evil,ladies are etter and women are fiar, cos they grow and realize somethings as they grow
Re: This Things Called Girls Are Evil by sharkzibt(m): 2:39pm On Jul 29, 2009
let them talk,i know the truth is bitter, funny enof i gain some sense in a trend ppl see as rubbish written by sexylemon, dogs are better than men, the topic sound warck but the article makes sense cry, just because u can make nonsense sensible, but wat i wrote up there, is just a clean one. grin
Re: This Things Called Girls Are Evil by TheSeeker(m): 3:03pm On Jul 29, 2009
Not all women are evil. But a callous woman, is worse than the devil.

Hey, what's up with all the insults on the dude? You're just trying to prove his point. So stop it already cheesy
Re: This Things Called Girls Are Evil by whitelexi(m): 3:07pm On Jul 29, 2009
TheSeeker:

Not all women are evil. But a callous woman, is worse than the devil.

Hey, what's up with all the insults on the dude? You're just trying to prove his point. So stop it already cheesy

Exactement cool cool cool
Re: This Things Called Girls Are Evil by TheSeeker(m): 3:11pm On Jul 29, 2009
whitelexi:

Exactement cool cool cool
grin grin
Re: This Things Called Girls Are Evil by yme1(f): 3:12pm On Jul 29, 2009
the world we are leaving in is evil
that is the reason why IF YOU CANT BEAT THEM, YOU JOIN THEM OR YOU LET THEM BE
stop generalizing baby
the fact that some women are wicked doesnt mean everyone of them are
Re: This Things Called Girls Are Evil by steve49ja(m): 3:38pm On Jul 29, 2009
[center]This Things Called Girls Are Evil [/center]

[center]Oh my good lord. . .boy you into comedy??
Abt gurls uhm lets just say they are our everyday necessary evil we are addicted to.[/center]
Re: This Things Called Girls Are Evil by DaudaAbu(m): 4:01pm On Jul 29, 2009
*clicked in2 this thread, read the opening statement, shakes head and clicked out*
Re: This Things Called Girls Are Evil by ebila(m): 4:04pm On Jul 29, 2009
@poster,
Gurls r evil,but does it occur to u that guys r evil too?That's one of the things that make the world go round,get over it!
Re: This Things Called Girls Are Evil by Maacdi: 4:36pm On Jul 29, 2009
Sharkz ibt, You got it twisted, most pple do, my younger bro use to say that and i told him it was just a mirror of himself, Say, how have you treated theses heaven sent creatures all the while? Like b@*^*s. Treat them like the pearls that they are and i'm sure your story will be different. Sure they got issues but, hey, what would the world be without them? I love my women!!!!!!
Re: This Things Called Girls Are Evil by sharkzibt(m): 4:42pm On Jul 29, 2009
i just need some one to admitt that they are evil, pls read my first post again, i lie?
Re: This Things Called Girls Are Evil by richcookie(m): 4:49pm On Jul 29, 2009
It is a shame a lady did you wrong! Total indictment of females is highly unfair, because one can easily conclude that men totally bleeped nigeria up! I enjoy women but I watchout for the evil ones.
Re: This Things Called Girls Are Evil by sharkzibt(m): 4:58pm On Jul 29, 2009
just too funny, no one wronged me, wat i said here is wat  i observe every day and  usually keeps me awake @ nite , my previous post never sounds like offence, 3yrs i have waited for, :tells me i can do better

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ur Mum Or Ur Wife:which One Would U Go For? / Shocked Lost Lonely And Depressed! / Romance Docs, Answer Me Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.