Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. (27032 Views)

If You Are Into Any Biz Giving U 2k - 3k Daily Please Drop The Biz Info / What Business Can I Start With 120k And Rake In 2-3k Daily / 2k - 3k Daily Income Biz Idea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 24, 2012
sambennywhite: Have you heard about the Nigerian new financial network that was lunched last month? It offers it members a get five get rich program. I registered on it, and it working. See it @ www.paydaynigeria.com

WONDERBANK
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by Pacemaker: 1:03pm On Dec 25, 2012
@Poster a wise man would not seek a meaningful investment advise from known fraudsters Haven like nairaland.com. I would suggest you stop asking people that can barely eat three square meals such questions. This is the same country every other block has a church..... SMH
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by edymanfred(m): 4:29am On Dec 26, 2012
Please help me too, i have 50k can i start any well paying business? Thank you
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by Fhemmmy: 6:55pm On Dec 26, 2012
Pacemaker: @Poster a wise man would not seek a meaningful investment advise from known fraudsters Haven like nairaland.com. I would suggest you stop asking people that can barely eat three square meals such questions. This is the same country every other block has a church..... SMH

And a smart person would just assume every Nigeria, or Nairalander is a fraud?

1 Like

Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by Fhemmmy: 6:56pm On Dec 26, 2012
edymanfred: Please help me too, i have 50k can i start any well paying business? Thank you

With 50K, you could buy 2 bold 2 from us and you resell and make almost 10% on your investment . . . But you need to ave good clientele that are willing to buy phones off you, We have testimonies of those that have started and are happy they did.
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by dreamangels4u: 5:08pm On Dec 30, 2012
We are producers and suppliers of quality and beautifully packaged bedsheets and pillow cases.

We require distributors and dealers in all part of Nigeria and outside Nigeria to expand our market.

This business is very profitable and give our distributors/dealers the lowest possible price you can get for the product quality and beauty.

You can become a distributor by just ordering 20 pieces of quality and beautifully packaged bedsheets with pillow cases at the price of N1,000 per piece. That means you can start this business with N20,000 only.

Note that the market price for our products range from N2,000 to N3,000 and even more, depending on your area and marketing strategy so you are sure of 100% profit at all times.

For more info email: dreamangels4u@gmail.com
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by retsonbiz(m): 10:56pm On Dec 30, 2012
With N300,000.....What I can assure U is a Return of Minimum N40,000 Monthly and that is a Conservative Projection doing any of the Following:

1. Buying and Selling Petroleum Product on Quick Supply Level.

2. Trading Fix Odd Financials

3. Trading Forex.

4. Getting involved in Specific Supplies like Smartphones, Laptops and Gadgets to Governmental Agencies.....

You can send a message to my Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/retson.tedheke for more discussion and mentoring.

Regards.
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by callash: 11:56pm On Dec 30, 2012
U ARE A BLOODY SCAM..Y NOT SAY WHATEVER U WANNA SAY RIE HERE IN PUBLIC INSTEAD OF THIS MAIL THING..
nawebco: Hi, i would have sent my idea to you but u did not leave your mail. Anyway, you can send mail to [email]info@naija4web.com[/email] to have free update on good and up to 10% daily profit on investment.
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by Pacemaker: 6:59am On Dec 31, 2012
Fhemmmy:

And a smart person would just assume every Nigeria, or Nairalander is a fraud?
" I have always wanted to do the transportation buz however not being in Nigeria and the dishonesty of most of the drivers there is the biggest turn off for me, cos i like to be able to do to bed at night and sleep well "
Thats your own word. If you trust those people that nairaland carter to why making the above contradicting statement? My advise for you is to seek information outside this social blog, this site is infested with scam artist.
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by dubezra: 8:23am On Dec 31, 2012
@poster i have a legitimate way u can generate that amount daily.i will hold u hand in hand to teach u what to do;it is very simple to understand.make sure u call me or send me a text,to show ur interest.
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by pdozie: 11:04am On Dec 31, 2012
geniusbami: My brother, I got scared when I see some people advising U to throw ur hard-earned money into the icean of forex... O yes! Ocean! Let me tell U, I spent good money to attend seminars, workshops and all what not, to learn the strategies to make a kill in Forex trading. I invested in Laptop, Monthly Data and even Inverter to guarantee that even NEPA don't affect my controls on my open positions at any time. This was since 2009. What I found out is that THERE'S NOTHING AS WORKING STRATEGY TO KEEP GAINING. Gamble is Forex and Forex is Gamble. Earn today and be ready to lose it along ur capital tomorrow. It's even worse than Baba Ijebu. I had Alpari-UK and Fx-Pro as my brokers, so don't even think I was dealing with those without reputation.

Well, I shouldn't leave telling U without what has been working for me. It will beat ur imagination. Check the l¡nk under this post. I will as well give U more details via the email address U provided.

When U've signed up and seen the great potentials, kindly share ur experience with others on this platform.

Good luck.

You captured my Forex experience 100%. Bottom line, what you gained in 1 month you can loose in 2 minutes. Big Gamble!!!
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by dreu2fine(m): 3:29pm On Dec 31, 2012
Try condom biznes

1 Like

Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by Delee(m): 7:07pm On Dec 31, 2012
Hi, Creating Cash flow is not by accident or by sheer luck! You must Painstakingly consider many factors such as your passion, your environment & the needs of that environment, Commitment/Devotion, Time Conscious etc. You are in biz to meet people needs & to solve Problems in exchange for Capital Gains! Let us talk if you are dead Serious! I am an Information Marketer. Call 08027172928 for more informations.
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by Fhemmmy: 7:13pm On Dec 31, 2012
Pacemaker:
" I have always wanted to do the transportation buz however not being in Nigeria and the dishonesty of most of the drivers there is the biggest turn off for me, cos i like to be able to do to bed at night and sleep well "
Thats your own word. If you trust those people that nairaland carter to why making the above contradicting statement? My advise for you is to seek information outside this social blog, this site is infested with scam artist.

I get you, but my point is that, we still have some reliable Nigerians in Nigeria . . . My Business partners in Nigeria are reliable and i have never seen them before face to face . . .

1 Like

Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by Pacemaker: 8:46am On Jan 03, 2013
Fhemmmy:

I get you, but my point is that, we still have some reliable Nigerians in Nigeria . . . My Business partners in Nigeria are reliable and i have never seen them before face to face . . .
Are you based in States? What exactly do you do in Nigeria (biz)? I have not been lucky with honest Nigerians. I hope to meet one some day. I visit Nigeria often and have been shipping stuff to Naij since 2005 and the story remains the same.
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by zoedicus: 10:38am On Jan 03, 2013
Pacemaker:
Are you based in States? What exactly do you do in Nigeria (biz)? I have not been lucky with honest Nigerians. I hope to meet one some day. I visit Nigeria often and have been shipping stuff to Naij since 2005 and the story remains the same.
what kinda stuff do u bring into Naija? I gat nothing doing at the moment and who knows if i can be useful.
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by Pacemaker: 11:45am On Jan 03, 2013
zoedicus:
what kinda stuff do u bring into Naija? I gat nothing doing at the moment and who knows if i can be useful.
Things that are on demand. I have been shying away lately in doing any form of business since my greatest challenge is trust.
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by Fhemmmy: 5:56pm On Jan 03, 2013
Pacemaker:

I am based in Canada/USA . . . My brother, it is not my doing but God that made it happen . . . I am into exporting into Nigeria as well, Cars, computers and phones as well as almost anything that people might want.
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by Fhemmmy: 5:56pm On Jan 03, 2013
zoedicus:

Problem is trust and how to make sure you would be able to make something happen
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by freesystem: 7:23pm On Jan 03, 2013
This is an interesting thread. Thanks to Op. Please I wish to know more about importation of petroleum products. I have a friend that is already into it and I want to partner with him/invest in it. I don't really know much about the business, Pls can someone advice me. I trust this forum so much for nice advice. thanks
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by Fhemmmy: 7:44pm On Jan 03, 2013
^^^ I will be reading too
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by Fhemmmy: 3:15am On Jan 04, 2013
^^^^ Lol . . . Very funny and i am laffing so hard in nija language. . . .
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by Kashif(m): 10:30am On Jan 04, 2013
@Fhemmmy, will do some research and talk to you later....
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by Petraman(m): 12:49pm On Jan 04, 2013
Send me d money and i'll be returning 7000 naria per day
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by Chamber10(m): 1:29pm On Jan 04, 2013
freesystem: This is an interesting thread. Thanks to Op. Please I wish to know more about importation of petroleum products. I have a friend that is already into it and I want to partner with him/invest in it. I don't really know much about the business, Pls can someone advice me. I trust this forum so much for nice advice. thanks
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by Fhemmmy: 2:37pm On Jan 04, 2013
Kashif: @Fhemmmy, will do some research and talk to you later....

Anytime, always willing to rub mind
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by Pacemaker: 2:21am On Jan 05, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Oh cool. I spoke to your shipper in Lagos and from your dealings with him, I will trust him and give him a deal to clear my SUV
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by Pacemaker: 2:22am On Jan 05, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Do you have reliable people that remit money back to you in Canada from nigeria after biz transaction?
Re: Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. by Genius100: 3:33am On Jan 05, 2013
Number 1 rule, if it sounds too good to be true, it is not.

Second, do not invest in forex or any of those businesses that supposedly pay you a certain percentage every month. You will lose your money.

The real question is, what are you good at? What skills do you have that will give you a competitive advantage in whatever business you go into?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How The 'de-valuation' Of The Naira Affects Your Money. / How You Can Search For Any Registered Company In Nigeria / ₦69.4 Billion Debt: AMCON Takes Over Jimoh Ibrahim’s Assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.