Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,121 members, 7,835,767 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Is Life Really About Luck Or Is Dis Spiritually Controlled? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is Life Really About Luck Or Is Dis Spiritually Controlled? (11131 Views)

Immigration Appointments: Connections 90%, And Few Luck. / Urgent Vacancy. I Just Applied And Thought To Share. Good Luck. / Addax Petroleum. Help!!! Is Dis A Scam Or What (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Life Really About Luck Or Is Dis Spiritually Controlled? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 14, 2012
Gentletwits: East or West,North or South,the battle is not 4 d Swift or he dt runneth,is ONLY ALMIGHTY GOD(who created ALL LIVING THINGS including those folks who obviously HATE Him as I saw by their advice to u on ds thread)dt showeth Mercy!Whether we LIKE it or NOT!God has written d script of any man and whoever has come to d world has come to ACT a script,just like J. Christ did!The TRUTH is dt sending everybody to school to graduate can't change God's word!God's Iam Iam!Nobody's fantacy can change dt!God's MOST SUPREME & custodian of ALL POWER!If u(both d wicked I c on ds thread)do any thing 2day,its God'swill!Of course u r free to think you r more intelligent & good in scientific knowledge than A. Einstein!But @least,am backed by my ALMIGHTY God to think u r NOT so recognised ANYWHERE!God is d truth!God is Spirit!Young man,hw much do u know God & hw willing r u to follow Him?R u obedient enough to follow His will,ur only goodwill!Again,who r u b4 God?If u r sb,then b patient,keeping working and keep praying!God'swill MUST b done or man shall PERISH!There is JUDGEMENT!Take heed!

Thank u bro
Re: Is Life Really About Luck Or Is Dis Spiritually Controlled? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 29, 2012
Less than 53 hours to my 4th year of unemployment! God Almighty my creator, I'm in ur hands! Save my soul!
Re: Is Life Really About Luck Or Is Dis Spiritually Controlled? by olutunde12(m): 7:51am On Dec 31, 2012
Bros, I av read all the lies and empty promises with interest. Pls start to do smthing. I av 2:1 about 10 yrs ago. Till today I cannot say I av a job. I did my M.sc, finished in 2010. I am planning to start a degree in law next year I av been teaching in sec schls since I left univ. I attended many tests and interviews all to no avail. I will finish a part time course next yr and start another. In nig. bros, there are no jobs. Try to inprove ur value. It is worrysome PLS start smthing!!!
Re: Is Life Really About Luck Or Is Dis Spiritually Controlled? by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 08, 2013
olutunde12: Bros, I av read all the lies and empty promises with interest. Pls start to do smthing. I av 2:1 about 10 yrs ago. Till today I cannot say I av a job. I did my M.sc, finished in 2010. I am planning to start a degree in law next year I av been teaching in sec schls since I left univ. I attended many tests and interviews all to no avail. I will finish a part time course next yr and start another. In nig. bros, there are no jobs. Try to inprove ur value. It is worrysome PLS start smthing!!!

Thanks bro, I appreciate. How do i start without a dine? Wouldn't mind starting very small, but nothing on me. In fact, if I tell u I've not eaten since yesterday, you won't beliv. I feel like ending it all, so I can rest in peace! Free from sufferings
Re: Is Life Really About Luck Or Is Dis Spiritually Controlled? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 08, 2013
@all is vanity. If you are genuine I can help u with a token to keep u going. This is my email intbizoilandgas@gmail.com
Re: Is Life Really About Luck Or Is Dis Spiritually Controlled? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 08, 2013
intbizoil: @all is vanity. If you are genuine I can help u with a token to keep u going. This is my email intbizoilandgas@gmail.com

Thank u bro, already sent u a mail
Re: Is Life Really About Luck Or Is Dis Spiritually Controlled? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 08, 2013
intbizoil: @all is vanity. If you are genuine I can help u with a token to keep u going. This is my email intbizoilandgas@gmail.com

Still waiting for ur reply
Re: Is Life Really About Luck Or Is Dis Spiritually Controlled? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 28, 2013
Re: Is Life Really About Luck Or Is Dis Spiritually Controlled? by samik900(m): 6:11am On Jan 29, 2013
All.is.vanity:
I WANT A JOBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I NEED A JOBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
can u work in a bank as a marketer?mind u dey av dea basic pay,den any customer u bring u also av comision on dt.gtb,sterling,diamond,aces.but u av t pas dea test nd intview..rply me
Re: Is Life Really About Luck Or Is Dis Spiritually Controlled? by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 29, 2013
@samik900:
can u work in a bank as a marketer?mind u dey av dea basic pay,den any customer u bring u also av comision on dt.gtb,sterling,diamond,aces.but u av t pas dea test nd intview..rply me

Yes sir I can. I will. Pls how do I get in touch with u. I'm based in lagos
Re: Is Life Really About Luck Or Is Dis Spiritually Controlled? by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 04, 2013
EMPTY PROMISES EVERYWHERE!!!
Re: Is Life Really About Luck Or Is Dis Spiritually Controlled? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 05, 2013
Re: Is Life Really About Luck Or Is Dis Spiritually Controlled? by kismo(m): 2:27pm On Apr 05, 2013
Visit www.palpensions.com, click on Career, then on job vacancies and upload ur C.V to any dep't u qualified 4. Don't mind d yrs of exp they wrote o. If u'r cald 4 interview, let me knw. Gudluck. SHALOM!
Re: Is Life Really About Luck Or Is Dis Spiritually Controlled? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 05, 2013
kismo: Visit www.palpensions.com, click on Career, then on job vacancies and upload ur C.V to any dep't u qualified 4. Don't mind d yrs of exp they wrote o. If u'r cald 4 interview, let me knw. Gudluck. SHALOM!

I've submitted my CV.

Thanks bro
Re: Is Life Really About Luck Or Is Dis Spiritually Controlled? by Gboliwe: 6:39pm On Apr 05, 2013
All.is.vanity:
EMPTY PROMISES EVERYWHERE!!!
this is the one that kills not only the body but the soul too.
My dear fellow jobseeker, be strong. You just have to be strong. My mom says as a way to encourage me in my plight that 'its darkest before its dawn', the bible says, 'joy comes in the morning'. If telling you my own story will encourage you, then I will.
You are better than me at least you are not limited my gender, you reside in the 'best part of the land' and you are physically fit. I do not have to bore you but the antidote to this ravaging situation is to stay happy. Against every and all odds. When it takes away your positivity, you are a dead man!
I wish you the very best and I pray you get to the end of this soonest.
Re: Is Life Really About Luck Or Is Dis Spiritually Controlled? by dunnitara: 7:12pm On Apr 05, 2013
@OP, why don't you try home lesson? I believe as an Engineer, u will good knowlege of mathematics. You can start from there and with prayers and God's help, something good with come around. Get to meet with parents with children in primary or secondary school. Make friends with teachers, they can link u with parents. Talk to church members with children. Etc. I wrote something similar to yours on Nairaland about 2years ago. But I have to look inward. I learnt soap making from a former class mate, started selling with little profit, later went for craft making. From d first day of craft training I made N300 profit and had to combine soap making and craft befor I got a teaching jobb which take home pay cannot really take me home. But i am able to cope because of d skill I'd acquired while jobless. Am still searching for something better but am managing what I have. You can learn from me brother. God be with you.
Re: Is Life Really About Luck Or Is Dis Spiritually Controlled? by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 10, 2013
Gboliwe:
this is the one that kills not only the body but the soul too.
My dear fellow jobseeker, be strong. You just have to be strong. My mom says as a way to encourage me in my plight that 'its darkest before its dawn', the bible says, 'joy comes in the morning'. If telling you my own story will encourage you, then I will.
You are better than me at least you are not limited my gender, you reside in the 'best part of the land' and you are physically fit. I do not have to bore you but the antidote to this ravaging situation is to stay happy. Against every and all odds. When it takes away your positivity, you are a dead man!
I wish you the very best and I pray you get to the end of this soonest.

Thank you so much! God bless u
Re: Is Life Really About Luck Or Is Dis Spiritually Controlled? by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 10, 2013
Re: Is Life Really About Luck Or Is Dis Spiritually Controlled? by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 10, 2013
Re: Is Life Really About Luck Or Is Dis Spiritually Controlled? by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 24, 2013
All.is.vanity:
After all of the sympathies and promises from a lot of nairalanders that commented, i am still yet to get a job and its getting worse for me. pls SOS!!!

Nothing Yet!!!
Re: Is Life Really About Luck Or Is Dis Spiritually Controlled? by flexxee(m): 11:15am On Oct 27, 2013
All.is.vanity:
I am a staunch member of Nairaland and I've been contributing to vital topics since I joined. Though dis is my second account with Nairaland and I opened it about 5 months ago, but my first account was opened over 2 yrs ago. I've bn contributing with my 1st account.

My primary purpose for joining is to secure a job, no matter the salary involved, as long as it caters for my needs; bathing/laundry soaps, toothpaste, clothes,recharge card, food, shelter, cutting my hair, etc.
I've never been lucky getting any, despite all my efforts. I read and contribute to topics that talks about; how people got their jobs and when, and I got to understand that some of these guys that got these jobs through Nairaland, joined about a month, 2 or 3 months ago!

I have a degree from a university here in Nigeria, with a good result(C.G.P.A: 4.02, I.e second class, upper division). I have been looking for a job for the past 3 years and I have written some job tests and attended some interviews;but all to no avail.
NSITF was one of them! I made it through the test process and after the interview, I heard nothing.

Many attimes I ask myself, could it be that I don't have luck? Is life all about luck or could it be a spiritual manipulation by the enemies?
Nairalanders, I call on you all, especially those in better places, to save my soul(S.O.S)
My case is similar to yours but slightly worse. Like u I finished wit a CGPA slightly above yours wit a Computer science degree from a Fed university & I tot getting a good job will be like a stroll in the park 4me. But its been over 4 yrs since I finished nysc & I am stil waiting 4 a job...I do tink there is som element of luck in life but I also believe whatever is predestined to be yours wil be yours sooner or later. So like me don't give up we will find a job eventually. The devil is a liar. Its d situation of d country. Jobs are not created yet hundreds of thousands of graduates are turned out every year to join d alredy saturated unemployment market. Meanwhile as u wait if u can find a teaching job to do start doin it while u wait 4a gud job. Prayer is gud but I dnt tink people dat are unemployed worship d devil. So keep hoping.....we will smile somday..
Re: Is Life Really About Luck Or Is Dis Spiritually Controlled? by aggiel: 4:17pm On Oct 27, 2013
@ OP, I know it must have been really frustrating, I finished my youth in june 2011, and it was really depressing at a certain time, I got offers of employers telling me plainly that I've got to give my body when the time calls for it, most were marketing jobs. One I went for in June told me long sermon of how I can thrive as a marketer by giving wat I have. It dawned on me I had to look for something to do fast, before I get extremely depressed and engage in ungodly activities. I started begging for help everywhere, for pple to help me start up a bizness, that was even the worst, empty promises here and there.
I looked up to my Father in heaven and cried heavily one 9t, next day I summoned up courage went to a local catering skool, asked for the fee to learn cake baking and sugar craft, after a week I still couldn't raise money to pay 50% of the fee, I went back to the woman, pleaded that before the end of the programme I would pay up. She agreed cos she knows where I stay, before the end of the 2months programme, God sent genuine helpers to me, I was able to offset the bills, pple I never looked up to, to be of help.
From july to this very moment, my electric oven, my mixer and other cake supplies was a contributing effort from pple, some were from pple I baked cakes for free of charge,who decided to pay me afterwards. I give God the glory cos He has shown me I can do anything if only I put my trust, doing my own part diligently and leaving the rest to him.

1 Like

Re: Is Life Really About Luck Or Is Dis Spiritually Controlled? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 27, 2013
Always remember he who laughs last laughs best..
Things are worst for others. In my street, only a family is lucky to get jobs. We others are home doing nothing, there are people of eight years nd less. I am three yrs plus of no job after schooj yet im stil trying.
Just take it easy and completely 4get spiritual consult. U may get job bt wont last.
Re: Is Life Really About Luck Or Is Dis Spiritually Controlled? by Mikkyboy(m): 12:02am On Oct 28, 2013
Hmmmmm,all of u NLnders telling him to start a business shuld knw dat not all persons can be enterpreneurs,nt all persons can be profeSsors,etc.From studies it has shown that in Nigeria,most ppl with high flying grades find it hard to establish a business but they do well in employed positions working under someone.So pls dnt make it sound as if its bad of him to search for a job.In fact as a person I would advice that the OP keeep on looking for a job and he will surely get one.....cos getting money is nt happiness,bt Job satisfaction can give a level of hapiness..#just my opinion though#
Re: Is Life Really About Luck Or Is Dis Spiritually Controlled? by sayit2(f): 11:58am On Oct 29, 2013
All.is.vanity:
I am a staunch member of Nairaland and I've been contributing to vital topics since I joined. Though dis is my second account with Nairaland and I opened it about 5 months ago, but my first account was opened over 2 yrs ago. I've bn contributing with my 1st account.

My primary purpose for joining is to secure a job, no matter the salary involved, as long as it caters for my needs; bathing/laundry soaps, toothpaste, clothes,recharge card, food, shelter, cutting my hair, etc.
I've never been lucky getting any, despite all my efforts. I read and contribute to topics that talks about; how people got their jobs and when, and I got to understand that some of these guys that got these jobs through Nairaland, joined about a month, 2 or 3 months ago!

I have a degree from a university here in Nigeria, with a good result(C.G.P.A: 4.02, I.e second class, upper division). I have been looking for a job for the past 3 years and I have written some job tests and attended some interviews;but all to no avail.
NSITF was one of them! I made it through the test process and after the interview, I heard nothing.

Many attimes I ask myself, could it be that I don't have luck? Is life all about luck or could it be a spiritual manipulation by the enemies?
Nairalanders, I call on you all, especially those in better places, to save my soul(S.O.S)
can u pm me?
Re: Is Life Really About Luck Or Is Dis Spiritually Controlled? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 07, 2013
sayit2: can u pm me?

i have done that
Re: Is Life Really About Luck Or Is Dis Spiritually Controlled? by CU2006: 10:48pm On Nov 08, 2013
@ OP and everyone out there going through a similar challenge :

Tough times don't last,only tough people do. I want you to know you are not in this alone,my hubby has been in dis situation for 7years, we've prayed,fasted and hoped.

He tried everything from supervisor to driver
to pure water distributor to apprentice.

We practically beg to feed, we borrow and can't even send our 2yr old son to school. All we feed on is rice nd eba.

I av been supporting frm day one but lost my job march 2013,dis is d 8th month! Tried getting a new job and even went as far as enugu nd owerri frm Lagos,stil returned disappointed.

Yet,we have dis strong conviction we wld smile @ d end of it...
So u see,my dear,keep trusting!
Re: Is Life Really About Luck Or Is Dis Spiritually Controlled? by ikenna58(m): 11:44pm On Nov 08, 2013
After taking my time to read all these posts, I feel so bitter and heartbroken! Sometimes, I just wish I have the opportunity to settle every unemployed youth!

My brother, seriously, I have to be very sincere with you, ONLY GOD CAN SETTLE YOU! Thank God you are a christain, the bible says remember the lord your God for he alone gives the power to make wealth! I am not trying to preach here but we should always have the confidence that our God is able to go exceedingly, abundantly, above all we can ask or think ACCORDING TO THE POWER THAT WORKS IN US!

I don't want to promise anything but trust me, There is a way out of this. You have to do 3 things and if it doesn't work then call me a liar henceforth..

1. You must give God your life! He will never release what he has for you if you are not his friend (very important).

2. Lay all your trust in him and start thanking and praising him from now on even though the job has not manifested yet! ( That way, u are provoking God the more)

3. Enter a Covenant with him! Don't mistaken Covenant for a vow! Covenant is sometin that u will continue to do for as long as u have entered! If u are sincere on your part, God can never break his own part!

Trust me, this works! Try and see

Shalom!
Re: Is Life Really About Luck Or Is Dis Spiritually Controlled? by nicogen: 3:59am On Nov 09, 2013
Bros relax and b patient things will workout 4 u. What u need 2 do is 2 pray and be hopeful 4 result 2 come after do ur parts/responsibility because there is nothing God cannot do but there are some HE will just not do because they are not HIS responsibility. 1 Think deeply and stand on a decision like am not going 2 search 4 jobs i will rather do this and these. 2.View wat u can do in ur area dat will meet everybodies requirement always etc I am a withness 2 all dis. I graduated 4yrs ago with go grade as well (above 3.0) and i started looking 4 job even call 4 interview in big company like UCH,UI,OLAM to mention afew but all yielded emptyness even just about 7month ago i travel 2 Lagos 4 another interview but on my way back i had a brutal car accident where 12people died out of 18 and 6 seriously injured after d but stumble for over 5times but i happen 2 b d only one out with just 3 marks and only1 2 to talk 2 all rescue team. After d incident i just sat down and tell myself i will not go 4 any interview anymore rather i will do that that i want 2 do for those companies and that is how i started an NGO with my single Laptop and my Computer skill. Believe me not am now a trainer 4 CORPERS WITHIN all the L.G in my area according 2 their Batches under the NYSC SAED PROGRAMME. And with dis i can put food on the table of my family despite that my Hubby too has noJob. Pls after all this pray without season to achieve ur dreams as well. IT IS WELL. .
Re: Is Life Really About Luck Or Is Dis Spiritually Controlled? by nicogen: 4:01am On Nov 09, 2013
Bros relax and b patient things will workout 4 u. What u need 2 do is 2 pray and be hopeful 4 result 2 come after do ur parts/responsibility because there is nothing God cannot do but there are some HE will just not do because they are not HIS responsibility. 1 Think deeply and stand on a decision like am not going 2 search 4 jobs i will rather do this and these. 2.View wat u can do in ur area dat will meet everybodies requirement always etc I am a withness 2 all dis. I graduated 4yrs ago with go grade as well (above 3.0) and i started looking 4 job even call 4 interview in big company like UCH,UI,OLAM to mention afew but all yielded emptyness even just about 7month ago i travel 2 Lagos 4 another interview but on my way back i had a brutal car accident where 12people died out of 18 and 6 seriously injured after d but stumble for over 5times but i happen 2 b d only one out with just 3 marks and only1 2 to talk 2 all rescue team. After d incident i just sat down and tell myself i will not go 4 any interview anymore rather i will do that that i want 2 do for those companies and that is how i started an NGO with my single Laptop and my Computer skill. Believe me not am now a trainer 4 CORPERS WITHIN all the L.G in my area according 2 their Batches under the NYSC SAED PROGRAMME. And with dis i can put food on the table of my family despite that my Hubby too has noJob. Pls after all this pray without season to achieve ur dreams as well. IT IS WELL. .
Re: Is Life Really About Luck Or Is Dis Spiritually Controlled? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 10, 2013
CU2006: @ OP and everyone out there going through a similar challenge :

Tough times don't last,only tough people do. I want you to know you are not in this alone,my hubby has been in dis situation for 7years, we've prayed,fasted and hoped.

He tried everything from supervisor to driver
to pure water distributor to apprentice.

We practically beg to feed, we borrow and can't even send our 2yr old son to school. All we feed on is rice nd eba.

I av been supporting frm day one but lost my job march 2013,dis is d 8th month! Tried getting a new job and even went as far as enugu nd owerri frm Lagos,stil returned disappointed.

Yet,we have dis strong conviction we wld smile @ d end of it...
So u see,my dear,keep trusting!

Your story is a touchy one! Life is really unfair I must say. Thanks anyway, for ur advice. If u can be dis strong n hopeful, with ur condition; I WILL BE STRONG! Thank you! God will help u, so u can b able to @least take care of ur child n his education(innocent child) #sobbing#
Re: Is Life Really About Luck Or Is Dis Spiritually Controlled? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 10, 2013
ikenna58: After taking my time to read all these posts, I feel so bitter and heartbroken! Sometimes, I just wish I have the opportunity to settle every unemployed youth!

My brother, seriously, I have to be very sincere with you, ONLY GOD CAN SETTLE YOU! Thank God you are a christain, the bible says remember the lord your God for he alone gives the power to make wealth! I am not trying to preach here but we should always have the confidence that our God is able to go exceedingly, abundantly, above all we can ask or think ACCORDING TO THE POWER THAT WORKS IN US!

I don't want to promise anything but trust me, There is a way out of this. You have to do 3 things and if it doesn't work then call me a liar henceforth..

1. You must give God your life! He will never release what he has for you if you are not his friend (very important).

2. Lay all your trust in him and start thanking and praising him from now on even though the job has not manifested yet! ( That way, u are provoking God the more)

3. Enter a Covenant with him! Don't mistaken Covenant for a vow! Covenant is sometin that u will continue to do for as long as u have entered! If u are sincere on your part, God can never break his own part!

Trust me, this works! Try and see

Shalom!

Thanks Ikenna,

I have given my whole life to God, I trust in him and I praise n thank him. I am still hopeful tho! Thanks n God bless you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

4 Categories Of Documents Required For The Npower Physical Verification Exercise / How Genuine Is Hilton Hotel And Resort Recruitment,got Their Letter / MTN Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (5 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.