Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Is Life Really About Luck Or Is Dis Spiritually Controlled? - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is Life Really About Luck Or Is Dis Spiritually Controlled? (11134 Views)

Immigration Appointments: Connections 90%, And Few Luck. / Urgent Vacancy. I Just Applied And Thought To Share. Good Luck. / Addax Petroleum. Help!!! Is Dis A Scam Or What (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Is Life Really About Luck Or Is Dis Spiritually Controlled? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 10, 2013
nicogen: Bros relax and b patient things will workout 4 u. What u need 2 do is 2 pray and be hopeful 4 result 2 come after do ur parts/responsibility because there is nothing God cannot do but there are some HE will just not do because they are not HIS responsibility. 1 Think deeply and stand on a decision like am not going 2 search 4 jobs i will rather do this and these. 2.View wat u can do in ur area dat will meet everybodies requirement always etc I am a withness 2 all dis. I graduated 4yrs ago with go grade as well (above 3.0) and i started looking 4 job even call 4 interview in big company like UCH,UI,OLAM to mention afew but all yielded emptyness even just about 7month ago i travel 2 Lagos 4 another interview but on my way back i had a brutal car accident where 12people died out of 18 and 6 seriously injured after d but stumble for over 5times but i happen 2 b d only one out with just 3 marks and only1 2 to talk 2 all rescue team. After d incident i just sat down and tell myself i will not go 4 any interview anymore rather i will do that that i want 2 do for those companies and that is how i started an NGO with my single Laptop and my Computer skill. Believe me not am now a trainer 4 CORPERS WITHIN all the L.G in my area according 2 their Batches under the NYSC SAED PROGRAMME. And with dis i can put food on the table of my family despite that my Hubby too has noJob. Pls after all this pray without season to achieve ur dreams as well. IT IS WELL. .

Thank you for ur comment! I appreciate! God bless you
Re: Is Life Really About Luck Or Is Dis Spiritually Controlled? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 10, 2013
Please free your mind of any spiritual control. Believe totally in God and also in God's time, also do not neglect prayers. While waiting for your breakthrough, look within you and try see something that you can create, that can yield you income. There is tailoring, monogramming and embroidery; there are so many of them that if you go into, depending on your creativity, you would stand out. You can start by being an apprentice. Your success will surely come, it may not even be in the form of 2nd party employment, it may be you being your own boss and employing others. Goodluck to you.
Re: Is Life Really About Luck Or Is Dis Spiritually Controlled? by olamisegbe(m): 12:58pm On Nov 11, 2013
Keep on trying bro, it is everywhere, '' we don't have a God who is not felt by the feelings of our infirmities'' God is at work, at that appointed time, it will surely show up. Don't give up bro, when it comes, u will be like him that dreams, for every phases of life, there are time and season, but I pray, ur own time will not elude u in Jesus name
bro, just make sure u ar a genuine child of God, always pray at all time, even a particular day of the week for fasting and prayer isn't a bad idea, I have tried it before and it works, make sure u do it regularly.
U can't rely on man promises but rely on God's promises, claim all those promises, he will never fail, just hope in God and not man and take a further step of faith by going all out searching for job with commited preparation for apptitude test and interview both physically and spiritually, I see God intervaining in ur issue.
One thing is expedient, never give satan a legal ground, make sure u pull down every wall that might make the hear of God to be far from u- that may come in terms of sin, do this and I trust God, u will never be disappointed.
Cheers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Genuine Is Hilton Hotel And Resort Recruitment,got Their Letter / MTN Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) Job Recruitment (6 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.