Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,218 members, 7,953,805 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:58 AM

How A Motorcyclist Was Almost Killed By Fulani Herdsmen - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How A Motorcyclist Was Almost Killed By Fulani Herdsmen (9414 Views)

Nigeria Can't Graduate From Boko Haram Attack To Attack By Fulani Herdsmen- ACF / Mimiko Meets OPC Members Over Killing Of Colleague By Fulani’s Herdsmen / Teenagers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Community - Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Motorcyclist Was Almost Killed By Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 3:31am On Oct 20, 2012
ndu_chucks:

None of what you wrote proved that the assailants were not impostors. Where is the evidence that Fulani herdsmen were involved?

yeah, lets first disguise as fulani before we rob this fellow

your repeated defence of your out of control army of thugs is pathetic

i suspect the fulani elite have deliberately refused to uplift these herdsmen because they need an army of simpleton thugs who can be counted on to burn houses etal
Re: How A Motorcyclist Was Almost Killed By Fulani Herdsmen by amor4ce(m): 5:07am On Oct 20, 2012
afam4eva: This people get mind to come the capital of eastern Nigeria to perpetuate their evil deeds. What are our governors doing for Christ sake?
Hypocrisy! Igbo people commit crimes with impunity in Yorubaland and call it bravery but then scream claim that Fulani are terrorizing your people in Igboland. Your people are quick to say that the Fulani want to take over the Middle Belt including places like Plateau and thus condemn them but then see nothing wrong in your people trying hard to take over Yorubaland.

3 Likes

Re: How A Motorcyclist Was Almost Killed By Fulani Herdsmen by Burger01(m): 5:22am On Oct 20, 2012
Very wicked people. Avoid being with them alone in the night as much as you could. They almost killed a friend of mine whose car broke down on the long bridge before Berger in Lagos. Friend left Ibadan for Lagos. His car developed a fault around 8.30pm, he parked as he couldn't manage the car. Before you could say Jack Robinson some fulani herdsmen appeared from nowhere, sprayed pepper in his eyes, he was beaten and dragged away from d car. They stabbed him. But for God, he could've been killed. A good driver in his vehicle coming in that direction saw what was happening some meters away and decided to pull over and beamed his full light at the spot the crime was going on while also pressing hard on his car horn. The herdsmen fled living my friend. Just try avoid them as much as you can. Very dangerous people. Cattle f*u.*c*kers.
Re: How A Motorcyclist Was Almost Killed By Fulani Herdsmen by juman(m): 5:58am On Oct 20, 2012
Seriously, one nigeria is our problem. Hiss.
Re: How A Motorcyclist Was Almost Killed By Fulani Herdsmen by iconaus: 6:06am On Oct 20, 2012
@ dayokanu
You No go tire for igbophobia . All ur comments are bigotry . U go die one day if u carry igbo hate for head because u cant stop igbos from matching forward because i know that is your problem. This thread is just political to get at igbo . Compared to what is happening in nigeria visa-viz fulani this case is small . It is just one person what about story of fulani herdmen attacking the whole village and killed the many people ; such is rampant in the north central and sw . whether u want to accept it or not , cowardice is synonymous with yoruba period and u know that .
Re: How A Motorcyclist Was Almost Killed By Fulani Herdsmen by iconaus: 6:16am On Oct 20, 2012
@Amor4ce

What about yoruba guys ( lawal and Segun ) who were involved in Alu atrocity ? Is Alu in the SW ? fucking tribalist
Re: How A Motorcyclist Was Almost Killed By Fulani Herdsmen by juman(m): 6:23am On Oct 20, 2012
This country is suffering from ROMNEYsia.
Re: How A Motorcyclist Was Almost Killed By Fulani Herdsmen by amor4ce(m): 6:34am On Oct 20, 2012
icon aus: @Amor4ce

What about yoruba guys ( lawal and Segun ) who were involved in Alu atrocity ? Is Alu in the SW ? fucking tribalist
Which Yoruba individual has ever proclaimed a desire to take over Igboland? By the way, whenever I see your user name I remind myself that its not "icon anus".

2 Likes

Re: How A Motorcyclist Was Almost Killed By Fulani Herdsmen by onyekabe(m): 6:46am On Oct 20, 2012
alj harem: Am very surprise, fulanis are usually in the North, middle belt and South west inculding edo and delta, cross river as well. I doubt if the story is true and why would a man attack another without a reason ? Very strange indeed.
fulani in warri snatching gold and phone if not for the vigilante group on body would have known that fulani and their hausa brothers are behinde those snatching. Fulani in Igbanke bush terrorising the women that go to farm and sometimes mount road block to rob,. If not for the effort of the vigilante group these fulani would have killed many people
Re: How A Motorcyclist Was Almost Killed By Fulani Herdsmen by iconaus: 7:26am On Oct 20, 2012
@amor4ce
Yes if you allow igbo man who is industrous to take over business and out do you in your own domain so be it and shame to you . this is one nigeria you guys want and u re getting it why are u complaining? IT IS ONE NIGERIA! . u better start to accept the igbo dominance otherwise u go and commit suicide like AWO
Re: How A Motorcyclist Was Almost Killed By Fulani Herdsmen by amor4ce(m): 7:37am On Oct 20, 2012
icon aus: @amor4ce
Yes if you allow igbo man who is industrous to take over business and out do you in your own domain so be it and shame to you . this is one nigeria you guys want and u re getting it why are u complaining? IT IS ONE NIGERIA! . u better start to accept the igbo dominance otherwise u go and commit suicide like AWO
Yet another evidence of Igbo insanety and propaganda; this individual affirms that Igbo people do not see others as equal but must be subservient. Yoruba have been asking for EQUALITY in Nigeria if ONE Nigeria but Igbo want IGBO Nigeria where others must bow to them.

2 Likes

Re: How A Motorcyclist Was Almost Killed By Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 20, 2012
freecocoa: Walai this Dayo too like trouble.
I don't doubt this story at all cos even a friend of mine has been robbed by fulani men in enugu too.
you can say that again!
Re: How A Motorcyclist Was Almost Killed By Fulani Herdsmen by iconaus: 8:17am On Oct 20, 2012
@amoe4ce

ok your fear is that igbo want to take over yoruba land ? Dont worry as long as u allow igboman to do his business in ur land because of one nigeria , we ll not take your land . But if start to make trouble for igbo man business or de do bad belle for igbo man then your land ll be annexed
Re: How A Motorcyclist Was Almost Killed By Fulani Herdsmen by amor4ce(m): 8:36am On Oct 20, 2012
We have been very accommodating toward your people even in the face of brazen provocation. However, if we decide enough is enough, you have no right whatsoever to attempt any annexation just because you see yourselves as superior. I doubt that this thought pattern you've displayed so far in this thread and similar ones is due to civil war cranial/cerebral kwashiorkor , that is, kwashiokor-induced logic haemorhagging (or logicohagging).

Are you gay 'cos when I see your user name, icon aus, I think of icon anus. Is it some kind of advertisement, some kind of code word for iconic anus?
Re: How A Motorcyclist Was Almost Killed By Fulani Herdsmen by freecocoa(f): 8:39am On Oct 20, 2012
dayokanu:

You knw I love you very very plenty
Go joor, I no marry again.
Re: How A Motorcyclist Was Almost Killed By Fulani Herdsmen by dayokanu(m): 8:41am On Oct 20, 2012
freecocoa: Go joor, I no marry again.

Na by force oo. That military guy wey dey deceive you tell am to shift small say na me get you
Re: How A Motorcyclist Was Almost Killed By Fulani Herdsmen by freecocoa(f): 8:44am On Oct 20, 2012
dayokanu:

Na by force oo. That military guy wey dey deceive you tell am to shift small say na me get you
I no even want you or the guy sef, moving on.
Re: How A Motorcyclist Was Almost Killed By Fulani Herdsmen by dayokanu(m): 8:45am On Oct 20, 2012
freecocoa: I no even want you or the guy sef, moving on.

Move on into my house sharp sharp
Re: How A Motorcyclist Was Almost Killed By Fulani Herdsmen by freecocoa(f): 8:50am On Oct 20, 2012
dayokanu:

Move on into my house sharp sharp
Dayo, stop derailing this thread, I wee beat you o.
Re: How A Motorcyclist Was Almost Killed By Fulani Herdsmen by dayokanu(m): 8:51am On Oct 20, 2012
freecocoa: Dayo, stop derailing this thread, I wee beat you o.

I dey inside the room oya come make we do rough play
Re: How A Motorcyclist Was Almost Killed By Fulani Herdsmen by freecocoa(f): 8:58am On Oct 20, 2012
dayokanu:

I dey inside the room oya come make we do rough play
You no well, abeg I don go find wetin I go chow this morning. See ya wink
Re: How A Motorcyclist Was Almost Killed By Fulani Herdsmen by iconaus: 9:30am On Oct 20, 2012
@ dayokabu

make u leave my sister alone
Re: How A Motorcyclist Was Almost Killed By Fulani Herdsmen by iconaus: 9:35am On Oct 20, 2012
@ Amor4ce if kwakwokor de give people good sense and good business acumen then it is good . The end justifies the means. Aus is name of a country go find it out . Think say u sabi stuff . If dont know the meaning of aus then u re clueless and not in this world
Re: How A Motorcyclist Was Almost Killed By Fulani Herdsmen by manfred10(m): 9:53am On Oct 20, 2012
@lacasa and @ndu_chuks you people are very ignorant,fulani people are very babaric and uncivilise especially de cow hearders,i have lived in the north and know so much about them, they can kill at the slightest provocation or without any provocation.Instead of you to take precaution from this incident you are busy writing what you dont know.I hope they attack you soon so that you will know this is not a cock and bull story
Re: How A Motorcyclist Was Almost Killed By Fulani Herdsmen by jumpmasta(m): 9:55am On Oct 20, 2012
ndu_chucks: I will tender an unreserved apology to you people if you can prove to me that the attackers were Fulani herdsmen and not impostors. Can you prove without any doubt that the criminals were not Igbo people or others who are now wearing Fulani gear to perpetrate their crimes?

Did we not read only a few days ago that robbers in Lagos are now pretending to be beggars in order to commit robberies? If those Lagos robbers were not caught, you people would have been screaming that Almajiris are now committing robberies. abeg make I hear word! You all have no proof whatsoever that the assailants were Fulani herdsmen. shi kena

Armed Robbers Disguise As Beggars To Rob Motorists

i wonder which Sane Nigerian will impersonate a fulani herdsman just to rob...? undecided undecided undecided
Re: How A Motorcyclist Was Almost Killed By Fulani Herdsmen by Victorjoseph(m): 9:58am On Oct 20, 2012
Sad story,1das shal neva end
Re: How A Motorcyclist Was Almost Killed By Fulani Herdsmen by nduchucks: 10:03am On Oct 20, 2012
oyb:

yeah, lets first disguise as fulani before we rob this fellow

your repeated defence of your out of control army of thugs is pathetic

i suspect the fulani elite have deliberately refused to uplift these herdsmen because they need an army of simpleton thugs who can be counted on to burn houses etal

I am not as willing as you are conclude that the thieves who attacked the Okada man are Fulani herdsmen, Yorubas, or Igbos based on their attires of even the language they spoke.

People like you would have accused recently captured armed robbers in Lagos as being Almajiris and Aboki thieves, simply because they dressed up as beggars and Almajiris. I'm afraid I'm not bigoted like many of you and will not stoop to your level of bushmanism.
Re: How A Motorcyclist Was Almost Killed By Fulani Herdsmen by nduchucks: 10:05am On Oct 20, 2012
jumpmasta:
i wonder which Sane Nigerian will impersonate a fulani herdsman just to rob...? undecided undecided undecided

Indeed, I wonder which sane person will rob a fellow Nigerian. These people are mad and desperate.
Re: How A Motorcyclist Was Almost Killed By Fulani Herdsmen by Leyelyzo: 10:20am On Oct 20, 2012
And if this was to happen in yorubaland, insults would have been ranting in....Yoruba here, ofamanu there, the weaklings....HOWEVER THESE ARE THE WARRIORS BEING ATTACKED IN THEIR DEN

2 Likes

Re: How A Motorcyclist Was Almost Killed By Fulani Herdsmen by BelloDare: 10:33am On Oct 20, 2012
Yeah very strange!
Re: How A Motorcyclist Was Almost Killed By Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 20, 2012
Leyelyzo: And if this was to happen in yorubaland, insults would have been ranting in....Yoruba here, ofamanu there, the weaklings....HOWEVER THESE ARE THE WARRIORS BEING ATTACKED IN THEIR DEN

don't mind them, always running their mouths! fulani carry go. . . . if them no like make them go hug transformer listen to tonto dike grin grin grin
Re: How A Motorcyclist Was Almost Killed By Fulani Herdsmen by Policewoman(f): 11:46am On Oct 20, 2012
Onlytruth:

How can a governor sit still and allow this to happen in his state?
Maka chukwu I wonder what our governors are smoking.
Sometimes I suspect their membership of PDP ties their hands.
Imagine ordinary "okada" man can't venture near fulani settlement.
Nna o di kwa egwu o.
It would be a cold day in hell if anyone tries this nonsense near Nnewi my home town. angry
If only we had State Police, this rubbish would have stopped long ago.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osun State's External Debt Hit $96.6 Million / N1 Trillion Projects: Lawmakers Jittery As Constituents Demand Explanations / 6 And 7 Book Of Moses- See Who Actually Wrote The Mythical Books Of Moses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.