Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,865 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical (53860 Views)

Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! / Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty / What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by Pennywise(m): 1:46pm On Oct 20, 2012
190-the-clown:
if sex is spiritual that means im soul tied to as many as over 50women shocked shocked

Is this a year or a life time statistic?

1 Like

Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 20, 2012
mumumugu: Sexx is a physical excercise where a rod is inserted in a hole with some upward, downward, front and back movement with some flow of watery substances.

NOTHING SPIRITUAL

that's it? ask your girlfriend if she is satisfied with you grin
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by chucky234(m): 1:47pm On Oct 20, 2012
chiboy11: No wonder I notice if I don't Bleep like 15times every day I feel like comitin sucide
Pls always have a small bottle of Otapiapia or rat poison in your pocket wherever you go as that will fasten the suicide.

2 Likes

Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by candieangel12(f): 1:47pm On Oct 20, 2012
mumumugu: Sexx is a physical excercise where a rod is inserted in a hole with some upward, downward, front and back movement with some flow of watery substances.

NOTHING SPIRITUAL

As in, I endorse ur post 1000 times.

When I am fukcn wit a guy, the last thing on my mind is it being spiritual. What I am thinking abt is the pleasure. Sex is merely physical. After I finish fukcn I don't feel like I have any kind of convenant with the person. Some ppl are just thinkin 2 deep into sex.

2 Likes

Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 20, 2012
mumumugu:

does condom prevent d binding?
i tink so bro. Notin is exchange! Abi wat do u tink?
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 20, 2012
chiboy11: No wonder I notice if I don't Bleep like 15times every day I feel like comitin sucide
E-warriors. I bet that your bathing soap does not last more than 2 days with this your constant masturbation. Sorry o!
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by Omogbhollahorn(m): 1:47pm On Oct 20, 2012
u are so right i wish my fwends where here to share their experience with most of you guyz dat fink it a joke.....sex can take all ur labour of years in one seconds.

3 Likes

Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by Orikinla(m): 1:47pm On Oct 20, 2012
chima-uga:
SEX SEX SEX!

Unlike what many people think, its not just an act. Its not just a pleasure thing.

Believe me "sex" is a covenant. Believe me "sex" is binding. Whatever the world,the society,the devil and friends must have said to u about sex, know
one thing today that there is a blood covenant that is share during sex, its spiritual & most people are not aware of it.

When u sleep with anyone,your are binded and a covenant is entered into unknowingly. If u sleep with a possessed person or cursed person, u have shared in that curse,its a FACT. If u sleep with someone who belongs to an occult,u are initiated automatically and they will begin to act in your
life, knowingly to u or unknowingly to u.

Even teenagers can be a member of occult so don't expect that am talking about men or women of 40 and above. If u are not spiritually sound & rooted,u can't understand this.

Its important u watch who u give your body to.Its not just about sex. Destinies are switched, life's are cut short, people become wayward and keeps
going, others become agents against their own family unknowingly.

If that innocent boyfriend or girlfriend can belong. People are not as harmless as they look this days. If a married man sleeps with a lady that belongs,trust me,he can chase and beat the hell out of his wife and sends her packing,to him its just an act of sex. A girl that sleeps with a guy that is cursed, definitely will begin to see things going upside down for her.

Guard yourself,this revelation has nothing to do with religion, it s a simple fact. Sex is not as safe as it used to be and Trust me a lot of people are initiated into things they are ignorant about. Don't be fooled by looks & appearance, people are not as innocent as they look.

The bible says "no ye not that whom ever gives his body to a prostitute has become one with her" Be careful,your problem is within u. Sex is more spiritual than physical..

Frank words.
But how many have even learned from the horrible and terrible mistakes of the past ordeals of others?
If we can learn from the past mistakes of others, we will not repeat them.
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by chucky234(m): 1:48pm On Oct 20, 2012
lwise: IS IT THE ONE WITH CONDOM OR THE ONE WITHOUT CONDOM
All join na
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by Rooneyboy(m): 1:49pm On Oct 20, 2012
pastor poster we've heard u, thank u for educating us.
NEXT !
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by 190theclown: 1:49pm On Oct 20, 2012
who я those people calling me out here

Wud dey sharrap - how does sex with condoms make anytin physical

Get ur facts rite b4 spewing rubbish - these same people preachin here

Я same people who can't do wifout sex

2 Likes

Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by 190theclown: 1:50pm On Oct 20, 2012
Rooneyboy: pastor poster we've heard u, thank u for educating us.
NEXT !

End of discussion#
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by Bluediamond1(f): 1:52pm On Oct 20, 2012
Many wil not understand this.
OP is 100% right.

1 Like

Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by candieangel12(f): 1:53pm On Oct 20, 2012
190-the-clown:
who я those people calling me out here

Wud dey sharrap - how does sex with condoms make anytin physical

Get ur facts rite b4 spewing rubbish - these same people preachin here

Я same people who can't do wifout women

No mind them. Sum ppl too dey form 4 NL ooo. Dey agree say na spiritual but them still dey fukc as if 2moro no dey.

3 Likes

Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by Omogbhollahorn(m): 1:55pm On Oct 20, 2012
Orikinla:

Frank words.
But how many have even learned from the horrible and terrible mistakes of the past ordeals of others?
If we can learn from the past mistakes of others, we will not repeat them.
u right men it nt compulsary we experience same mistake like other...in dis case it beta to learn dan expirience it.
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by Arkti3(m): 1:55pm On Oct 20, 2012
chima-uga:
SEX SEX SEX!

Unlike what many people think, its not just an act. Its not just a pleasure thing.

Believe me "sex" is a covenant. Believe me "sex" is binding. Whatever the world,the society,the devil and friends must have said to u about sex, know
one thing today that there is a blood covenant that is share during sex, its spiritual & most people are not aware of it.

When u sleep with anyone,your are binded and a covenant is entered into unknowingly. If u sleep with a possessed person or cursed person, u have shared in that curse,its a FACT. If u sleep with someone who belongs to an occult,u are initiated automatically and they will begin to act in your
life, knowingly to u or unknowingly to u.

Even teenagers can be a member of occult so don't expect that am talking about men or women of 40 and above. If u are not spiritually sound & rooted,u can't

understand this.

Its important u watch who u give your body to.Its not just about sex. Destinies are switched, life's are cut short, people become wayward and keeps
going, others become agents against their own family unknowingly.

If that innocent boyfriend or girlfriend can belong. People are not as harmless as they look this days. If a married man sleeps with a lady that belongs,trust me,he can chase and beat the hell out of his wife and sends her packing,to him its just an act of sex. A girl that sleeps with a guy that is cursed, definitely will begin to see things going upside down for her.

Guard yourself,this revelation has nothing to do with religion, it s a simple fact. Sex is not as safe as it used to be and Trust me a lot of people are initiated into things they are ignorant about. Don't be fooled by looks & appearance, people are not as innocent as they look.

The bible says "no ye not that whom ever gives his body to a prostitute has become one with her" Be careful,your problem is within u. Sex is more spiritual than physical..

But what if you use 'CONDOM'?
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by greatgod2012(f): 1:55pm On Oct 20, 2012
Donxavier:

Please i want to ask you something and I don't mean any slight. Is there any particular gain in sleeping with over 50 different women? Don't you think something might be wrong with you emotionally? or that there is some kind of emptiness in you that spurs you on in chasing skirts? Haven't you ever thought that there might be underlying deep seated emotional insecurity issues with you that propel you to see women as sexxx trophies to boast about instead of the Human spirits that they are?

Does sleeping with all these varied women make you fulfilled and happy? Those it improve you and make you a better person. I'm curious to know cause when I see posts like yours it gets me thinking. Don't you know these girls are not objects, they are actually human beings that want to be loved and related too... Sometimes I feel for the ladies

have u forgotten dt dis place is a faceless forum, so dont expect everything u read here appear to be totally real to u, some pple may just like to post what u will have to argue about, so relax, it may not be true and if it is, its his business, by d time d repercussion of his action, appears, he will face it alone!
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by yeye4live(m): 1:55pm On Oct 20, 2012
I want 2get more spiritual,so I guess I wil increas d girls I slep wit to 20daily 4miximum comfort

2 Likes

Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by tellwisdom: 2:00pm On Oct 20, 2012
Wetin man know go hear finish sad sad...Im yet to yansh more women in near future, if na dat one go make be a spirited man, fine angry angry
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by Arkti3(m): 2:00pm On Oct 20, 2012
candieangel12:

As in, I endorse ur post 1000 times.

When I am fukcn wit a guy, the last thing on my mind is it being spiritual. What I am thinking abt is the pleasure. Sex is merely physical. After I finish fukcn I don't feel like I have any kind of convenant with the person. Some ppl are just thinkin 2 deep into sex.

Abi o! tell them jare, afterall you dey use 'CONDOM' nah, or shay na skin to skin you dey do?
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by candieangel12(f): 2:02pm On Oct 20, 2012
Arkt!^3:

Abi o! tell them jare, afterall you dey use 'CONDOM' nah, or shay na skin to skin you dey do?

Hiah! I dey use condom na, no shaking. D only man dat will do skin 2 skin wit me na my future hubby.
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 20, 2012
Hmmm.
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by Arkti3(m): 2:04pm On Oct 20, 2012
greatgod2012:

have u forgotten dt dis place is a faceless forum, so dont expect everything u read here appear to be totally real to u, some pple may just like to post what u will have to argue about, so relax, it may not be true and if it is, its his business, by d time d repercussion of his action, appears, he will face it alone!

GBAM!!!
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by EHI1933(m): 2:08pm On Oct 20, 2012
What can one do !
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by ikekings(m): 2:08pm On Oct 20, 2012
Thank God I'm still a virgin... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by Arkti3(m): 2:08pm On Oct 20, 2012
candieangel12:

Hiah! I dey use condom na, no shaking. D only man dat will do skin 2 skin wit me na my future hubby.

Hmmm, so good women like you that loves there neighbour like you still exist? you must be a chearful giver, pl's can you inbox me your contact?

Waiting to read back from you soon.

1 Like

Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by mumumugu(m): 2:09pm On Oct 20, 2012
Dis shud be in religon section
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by Arkti3(m): 2:10pm On Oct 20, 2012
ikekings: Thank God I'm still a virgin... grin grin grin

After 3 kids ha oma ga o grin grin
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by Burger01(m): 2:11pm On Oct 20, 2012
"no ye not that whom ever gives his body to a LovePeddler has become one with her" @OP Please, could i have the bible verse of this? Thanks.
Re: Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical by Orikinla(m): 2:12pm On Oct 20, 2012

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter / Couple Set To Wed. Share Throwback Photo Of Themselves In Secondary School / Sexy Sugar Mummies Available Contact 07065484280

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.