Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin (10680 Views)

Most Nigerian Pastors Are Fake, Not Called By God – Oritsejafor / “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. / "First-Fruits": Pastors Are Planning A Major Robbery In January (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by pastorprosper(m): 11:52am On Oct 20, 2012
Pastor Kun:

Are you truly a pastor since when did it become an unpardonable sin to criticise a pastor? Or are you comparing Moses with the charlatans that parade themselves as men of God today? Pastors are meant to live above board and make themselvs a good example, if they do otherwise they ought to be rebuked sharply as Apostle Paul instructed. The onus is on pastors to live right and preach the truth instead of being hypocrites then no one would criticise them.
Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by pastorprosper(m): 11:53am On Oct 20, 2012
So there are no pastors preaching d truth.rmbr d bible sys he who sows sparingly will reap sparingly. Or do u have a prblm with paying tithes and giving offerings.

1 Like

Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by dhtmlextreme1: 11:57am On Oct 20, 2012
samkoro: Jehovah said in the bible" touch not my annointed and do my prophet no harm".

Those that mock pastors are committing great sins.They are among the anti christs
f/u/c/k you too, a/s/s/h/o/l/e. Since when did fake pastors turn to God?

1 Like

Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by buchibabe: 11:59am On Oct 20, 2012
Lol. A pastor is not Demi-god,so he can be criticised esp wen he's going astray. Btw what makes one a pastor? Pastoral school or d gift of vison,which God can impose on anyone.
Sorry to say dis,bt I respect some ordinary church goers to pastors

1 Like

Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by dhtmlextreme1: 12:09pm On Oct 20, 2012
^^^Now, we can place most nigerian pastors in these categories:
1. Real anointed Pastors, in fact, some of them do not even work miracles or see visions, but they do their work well (minority follow them - mumu people need a sign)
2. Real anointed pastors that see visions and stuffs, but have turned to ole (majority follow them)
3. Fake pastors that use juju to do miracles and convince their congregation (people dont know the different, majority follow them still)
4. Pastors that tell people what they like to hear - majority of youths follow them
. . .the list goes on, but i will stop here.

But one thing i can tell you is this, once a pastor can do anything supernatural - people dont care - they start following all over the place. It is only minority of christians that refuse to be fooled by all those "rubbish" and still stand their ground, namely that - let us call a fake pastor a thief - and i belong to that minority.

Now, to all them lying Pastors, it is not for me to judge you, and sadly my fellow christians that are their victims (breaths deeply), swallows, i have nothing to say. God will help us all.

2 Likes

Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by jimjones: 12:10pm On Oct 20, 2012
pastor prosper :
Fellow Nairalanders I have watched with shock d barrage of insults pastors have had to go through lately. My question is, what amounts to d unpardonable sin the bible talked about.

In view of what happened to Miriam after she criticised an obvious wrong Moses had done. Hmmmmmmmm!! all u who criticise pastors are committing the unpardonable sin o!!

may thunder faya all of una, in jesos mighty name. amem. if god can do that for me, i'll glady live with unpardonable sin.
Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by mko2005: 12:43pm On Oct 20, 2012
Pastor Kun:

Are you truly a pastor since when did it become an unpardonable sin to criticise a pastor? Or are you comparing Moses with the charlatans that parade themselves as men of God today? Pastors are meant to live above board and make themselvs a good example, if they do otherwise they ought to be rebuked sharply as Apostle Paul instructed. The onus is on pastors to live right and preach the truth instead of being hypocrites then no one would criticise them.
It's not possible not to criticize pastors ! There are fake ones and there are good ones but i tell you,fake people will criticize good pastors and good people will criticize fake pastors.But wether you like it or not,ur criticisms won't either make or mar them.It can only make the fake ones to want to be hypocrites and who knows,on the long run they may just decide to retrace their steps and the Holy spirit will come on them to perfect their works.
MY ADVICE TO YOU ALL WHO CRITICIZE THE FAKE OR THE TRUE MEN OF GOD :
If you tell the fake teachers of the 'word' with love when and where they have erred with love to retrace their steps or face the wrath of God, then in my own opinion,i dnt think you the constructive nd God fearing critique will face the wrath of God.Mind you,if you attack a man of God wether fake or true pastor,you have undermined the efficacy of the gospel of peace and for sure will face the wrath of God.Tell the truth at all times.But do so with love and expecting possitive change from the person u are criticizing ! When the person fails to listen to ur subtle constructive and Godly criticism,let them be and resort to interceding for them for the holy spirit to take charge.Mind you all,God said we should go into the world and preach the gospel but not to attack but to tell the truth using the word of God as a basis ! Pls note the 'men of God' aren't 'MEN OF YOU'but 'of God'i suppose.So if they do not listen,why then will u bring curses on urself by all the hate words you guys use contradicting virtually all aspect of love as stipulated by the scriptures !
Pls note:Above admonition is for True Christians and all others who hope to change from their ignorant ways of doing things ! Shalom
Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by mko2005: 12:44pm On Oct 20, 2012
It's not possible not to criticize pastors ! There are fake ones and there are good ones but i tell you,fake people will criticize good pastors and good people will criticize fake pastors.But wether you like it or not,ur criticisms won't either make or mar them.It can only make the fake ones to want to be hypocrites and who knows,on the long run they may just decide to retrace their steps and the Holy spirit will come on them to perfect their works.
MY ADVICE TO YOU ALL WHO CRITICIZE THE FAKE OR THE TRUE MEN OF GOD :
If you tell the fake teachers of the 'word' with love when and where they have erred with love to retrace their steps or face the wrath of God, then in my own opinion,i dnt think you the constructive nd God fearing critique will face the wrath of God.Mind you,if you attack a man of God wether fake or true pastor,you have undermined the efficacy of the gospel of peace and for sure will face the wrath of God.Tell the truth at all times.But do so with love and expecting possitive change from the person u are criticizing ! When the person fails to listen to ur subtle constructive and Godly criticism,let them be and resort to interceding for them for the holy spirit to take charge.Mind you all,God said we should go into the world and preach the gospel but not to attack but to tell the truth using the word of God as a basis ! Pls note the 'men of God' aren't 'MEN OF YOU'but 'of God'i suppose.So if they do not listen,why then will u bring curses on urself by all the hate words you guys use contradicting virtually all aspect of love as stipulated by the scriptures !
Pls note:Above admonition is for True Christians and all others who hope to change from their ignorant ways of doing things ! Shalom
Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by dhtmlextreme1: 12:50pm On Oct 20, 2012
jim jones:

may thunder faya all of una, in jesos mighty name. amem. if god can do that for me, i'll glady live with unpardonable sin.
Phew, someone more angry than me.

1 Like

Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by Exponental(m): 12:56pm On Oct 20, 2012
Too many fake pastors.
Most of them were not called, just attended a pastoral school and continue with their fetish lifestyle.

1 Like

Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by MCDumexx: 1:00pm On Oct 20, 2012
Zodiac61:
Dear sensitive soul, sorry if all the 'insults' have been hurtful. However, the truth hurts, doesn't it.
Where do you want me to start - pastors are liars, cheats, hypocrites, ignorant human beings, who hide their ignorance and bigotry behind the bible.
They fleece their followers, and promote bigotry, hatred and stupidity. They are money grabbing wasters, who think they are entitled to special privileges because they make noises about a non-existent god.
There, I have said it. If your (sky fairy) god is unhappy about what I have just written, I guess he knows where to find me. I look forward to his considered actions.

I U̶̲̥̅̊nderstand perfectly well the place of most pastors as hypocrites, cheats and people who brand the gospel to enrich themselves. But ђã†̥ I don't understand is ђã†̥ happened †̥o U̶̲̥̅̊ for U̶̲̥̅̊ to make such embittered utterance about a non-existing god?
Well, I am not here †̥o argue with U̶̲̥̅̊ coz am sure Your facts are still oblique but I implore U̶̲̥̅̊ to try & forgive urself.
Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by chineds(m): 1:00pm On Oct 20, 2012
embarassed embarassed embarassed
hmmmmnnn, just wondering wetin concern person wey dey struggle to s/h/i/t 4 his W/C with this?
still in the toilet 4now. abeg, wake me when dem don kill all the thieving past.rs.
Mtcheeeeeeew!
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by ijawkid(m): 1:05pm On Oct 20, 2012
obadiah777: those pastors need to be slayed with that double edged sword. filthy lucre is their motto. those charlatans scatter the flock.

They really need to feel the effect of the double edged sword inside of them....

If all the clerics can read through the sermons of Jesus they wouldn't be under such ridicle today.....

For the fact that these clerics are being persecuted for sapping material wealth from there members shows that they aint doing the right thing....

If we have to be persecuted as christians,let it be for righteousness sake......
Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by PastorKun(m): 1:05pm On Oct 20, 2012
pastor prosper :
So there are no pastors preaching d truth.rmbr d bible sys he who sows sparingly will reap sparingly. Or do u have a prblm with paying tithes and giving offerings.

This tithe issue is a major problem with the church today because it is a man made doctrine inspired by love for money which true men of God should avoid. Christian are not meant to tithe and there is no were in scriptures that instructs believers to tithe. The tithe doctrine as it is preached today was derived from twisting obsolete old testament scriptures addressed to jews(not christians) and using it to manipulate believers into paying them 10% of their income on a regular basis. No true pastor who knows the word of God would ever preach tithes as mandatory to believers. As per offerings believers are oblige to give as they purpose in their heart cheerfully.

1 Like

Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by buchibabe: 1:07pm On Oct 20, 2012
Its so annoying wen I see pastors defending demsefs.real men of God dnt try to convince anyone to believe dem cos dia annointin n character speaks for dem.
Bt nowadays we hv pastors doing serious marketting n rebranding just to get pples attention n lots of followership. So many fakes around. Like one I used to know who got married to my friend only to discover dt her holier-than-thou hubby drinks stout and goes around with condoms. If dat kind life hungry u,y not leave d altar,stop decievin pple,drop ur bible n check into any bar or guesthouse n hv ur fun. Stop pollutin Gods temple Pastorsssssss

2 Likes

Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by mko2005: 1:08pm On Oct 20, 2012
gzib: @Pastor Prosper, please inasmuch as i don't insult pastors, it will be wrong to lead them astray. the only sin that is unpardonable in the entire bible is the sin against the Holy spirit.Mark 3:29
Miriam, Moses elder sister was pardoned even after she became leprous. She was first Isolated for 7 days and the Israelite s did not move without her until she joined them again. Remember Moses plead to God for her and God answered Moses prayer. READ Numbers 12:1-14.
What i will advice people is you don't know who still have the grace of God, even when Miriam thought she too hear from God, God rebuked her for challenging Moses. Absalom went after David after God told David that He will be disgraced by his' own family publicly but what then happened to Absalom.
We just need to be careful. That is what i will say.
Something tells me you have the spirit of the most high inside of you and also,you are a bible student. I can tell when i come across God's child.By HIS grace you are one and even if you are yet to be connected with the holy spirit,i pray God's grace will come upon you and get you connected forever. Whether they (pastors)be fake or true,'we who think we know' can throw a little light and end it there and not to go ahead to call them names like; fools,bigots,fucking, thieves,Fraud,ritualists,herbalist,money grabling fool and what have you !There by bringing the wrath of God upon urself. You will be forgiven/pardoned if u will ask for forgiveness but if you think you have not sinned by using all those words on them,keep living ur life untill the holy spirit convicts you.
Thanks my bro for the above light !
Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by zangbah: 1:14pm On Oct 20, 2012
Those who usually set people against God should about the true message of Jesus and follow it
Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by MIB1(m): 1:17pm On Oct 20, 2012
christemmbassey: A FOOL SAYS THERE IS NO GOD!

my brother thank you, pls tell NLanders. Its not up to any of us the judge the deeds of these pastors, God almighty in heaven is watching and him alone knows who is doing his exact will or those are merely decieving the flock. I urge NLanders to desist from raining insults on men of God and ask for forgiveness if you have done so in the past. Him that has ears , let him hear. I rest my case....
Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by mko2005: 1:18pm On Oct 20, 2012
MC Dumexx:

I U̶̲̥̅̊nderstand perfectly well the place of most pastors as hypocrites, cheats and people who brand the gospel to enrich themselves. But ђã†̥ I don't understand is ђã†̥ happened †̥o U̶̲̥̅̊ for U̶̲̥̅̊ to make such embittered utterance about a non-existing god?
Well, I am not here †̥o argue with U̶̲̥̅̊ coz am sure U̶̲̥̅̊r facts are still oblique but I implore U̶̲̥̅̊ to try & forgive urself.
All these hate coments shouldn't come from a christian.I mean true christian.But if it's comming from an atheist or one who do not believe in the Almighty God,the creator of the heavens and earth,then we won't be surprised.Pls i beg all you ignorant christian brothers not to engage in using all these hate words and comments cos it won't take us any where on earth not to talk of into heaven.There are fake and originals of everything.For pastors,Christ said it and how come we are confused or surprised now ? Ur hate coments won't change them cos they are fulfilling scriptures,rather ur hate words and comments will change YOU and take YOU to hell.All we need is to identify them and move on with our own race. Remember it's a personal race.But if you must correct them bocos you love them and do no wish to see them in hell,why not do that with love and continue to pray for them.
Shalom
Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by MIB1(m): 1:18pm On Oct 20, 2012
christemmbassey: A FOOL SAYS THERE IS NO GOD!

my brother thank you, pls tell NLanders. Its not up to any of us the judge the deeds of these pastors, God almighty in heaven is watching and him alone knows who is doing his exact will or those are merely decieving the flock. I urge NLanders to desist from raining insults on men of God and ask for forgiveness if you have done so in the past. Him that has ears , let him hear. I rest my case...
Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by Zodiac61(m): 1:23pm On Oct 20, 2012
preciousoz:

I pray My Father Visits You as He did Saul. I prophesy this day dat You will Carry the Bible and walk the streets of Nigeria proclaiming the Gospel of Jesus. You will return to all Social Media including Nairaland to tell the World about Jesus.

God have mercy on your Soul.
Dream on. It will never happen.

1 Like

Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by mko2005: 1:30pm On Oct 20, 2012
Pastor Kun:

This tithe issue is a major problem with the church today because it is a man made doctrine inspired by love for money which true men of God should avoid. Christian are not meant to tithe and there is no were in scriptures that instructs believers to tithe. The tithe doctrine as it is preached today was derived from twisting obsolete old testament scriptures addressed to jews(not christians) and using it to manipulate believers into paying them 10% of their income on a regular basis. No true pastor who knows the word of God would ever preach tithes as mandatory to believers. As per offerings believers are oblige to give as they purpose in their heart cheerfully.
Sory pastor Kun,i dnt think that's the issue here.There are so many doctrines today and if we start to talk about that,the subject of this thread will be 'seriously wounded'Should we now becos of the fact that pastors(some)preach tithe and we start to call them names like;thieves, fraudsters,ritualists,herbalist,bigots,rapists,demons,swindlers,evil men of God and all other negative things we associate with them.
As for the poster saying these people who insult pastors are commiting on pardonable sin,i disagree with him.Pastors are humans like every other person.If you insult even an un-believer,you will answer to it on the last day if you do not repent.
So pls pastor Kun,let's remain on wether we should continue to insult pastors becos they are fake or if we insult them becos they are fake or real that it's an unpardonable sin or not ?
Shalom
Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by kooto(m): 1:31pm On Oct 20, 2012
pastor prosper :
Fellow Nairalanders I have watched with shock d barrage of insults pastors have had to go through lately. My question is, what amounts to d unpardonable sin the bible talked about.

In view of what happened to Miriam after she criticised an obvious wrong Moses had done. Hmmmmmmmm!! all u who criticise pastors are committing the unpardonable sin o!!
Sorry this is not what the bible refer to as unpardonnable sin, those who beat, mock and crucify Jesus what will you call that? unpardonnable sin is sin against the HOLY SPIRIT.
Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by MCDumexx: 1:32pm On Oct 20, 2012
m.k.o2005:

All these hate coments shouldn't come from a christian.I mean true christian.But if it's comming from an atheist or one who do not believe in the Almighty God,the creator of the heavens and earth,then we won't be surprised.Pls i beg all you ignorant christian brothers not to engage in using all these hate words and comments cos it won't take us any where on earth not to talk of into heaven.There are fake and originals of everything.For pastors,Christ said it and how come we are confused or surprised now ? Ur hate coments won't change them cos they are fulfilling scriptures,rather ur hate words and comments will change YOU and take YOU to hell.All we need is to identify them and move on with our own race. Remember it's a personal race.But if you must correct them bocos you love them and do no wish to see them in hell,why not do that with love and continue to pray for them.
Shalom

Like I said and still maintained. I am not here to argue with anybody. A rebuke is a rebuke. I wish 2 darw ur attention 2all the rebukes Christ has ever made even to Peter(when Peter was even praying that the Lord will not die) and draw my comments to ur conclusion 4rm there. Those I luv, I chastise.

1 Like

Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by Rastamann: 1:35pm On Oct 20, 2012
I hope you are referring to God ordained pastors not "Businessmen in spiritual coat"?

1 Like

Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by emmanwandud(m): 1:36pm On Oct 20, 2012
And here is d conclusion of d Matter IF U MISS HEAVEN ULL CRY d bible is our guide line, if u feel offended and uve been fleeced or robed or even conned by a pastor or prophet leave him 2 the highest judge be not be deceived for God is not mocked for whatsover a man sows so shall he reap

1 Like

Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by MCDumexx: 1:37pm On Oct 20, 2012
kooto:
Sorry this is not what the bible refer to as unpardonnable sin, those who beat, mock and crucify Jesus what will you call that? unpardonnable sin is sin against the HOLY SPIRIT.

U̶̲̥̅̊ are in my head. How did U̶̲̥̅̊ knw ђã†̥ I was going 2 say? Since I dey here, na only U̶̲̥̅̊ don yarn beta tin. Infact, one bottle of kunu 4 U̶̲̥̅̊.
Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 20, 2012
emmanwandud: And here is d conclusion of d Matter IF U MISS HEAVEN ULL CRY d bible is our guide line, if u feel offended and uve been fleeced or robed or even conned by a pastor or prophet leave him 2 the highest judge be not be deceived for God is not mocked for whatsover a man sows so shall he reap

You are a fool. If a pastor robs me, he is going to court or jail.

And if his members try to shield him, may ALUU beatings be upon them.

1 Like

Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by Omen100(m): 1:41pm On Oct 20, 2012
Fool, what about the likes of Paul the apostle, who only didn't insult the real Apostles & disciples of Jesus but also persecute & killed as many as can lied his hands on & at the end all his sins were 4given & washed away & he became brand new, he worked effortlessly for God without ascribe any glory or honour to himself & even when Apostle Peter the Founder of the Church messes up, Apostle Paul called him to order by telling Peter the ways & Manners things has to be done not these wanabas we have today that are parading themselves as men & women of God instead of his servants & that is, if they are anyone.

My distinguished & Exquisite Nairaland, I don't if anyone has taken note of what I am bring to the table, I through reading of the Bible, starting from Genesis through to Revelation, non of the ancient prophets(Noah, Moses & etc) Disciples of Jesus & Apostles were warden enough to refer to themselves as. Men of God, they called & see themselves as God's servants, even Jesus the son of Gos at some point called himself as a servant.

Since pastor prosper has showed his face maybe he can help Me out by telling me especially because I was the one that asked, who gave them audacity refer to themselves as men of God instead of his servants.

Pastor prosper over to you!

1 Like

Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by mko2005: 1:47pm On Oct 20, 2012
MC Dumexx:

Like I said and still maintained. I am not here to argue with anybody. A rebuke is a rebuke. I wish 2 darw ur attention 2all the rebukes Christ has ever made even to Peter(when Peter was even praying that the Lord will not die) and draw my comments to ur conclusion 4rm there. Those I luv, I chastise.
Yes ! 'Those HE loves HE chastise'HE did it with love. HE was even making positive case for sinners.HE never used all these words i see here on NL. Those who do not believe Christ are happy and want to make us see that Christianity is all about hatred.But off course you and I knows that even christ said we should love our enemies.Pray for them DUMEX ! Not to curse them.Christ to peter knew at that time that it was the devil who wanted to use peter and Christ rebuked the devil.And was still in heavily unconditional love with Peter.
Dumex,the atheists and all those who do not belives that Jesus is lord should see that love in us. Let's stop the use of those negative words cos it won't change the pastors cos they are fulfiling the word of Christ concerning the last days. What we should do is not to go to them and their teachings if we can truely discern ! We need more of the study of the word and with the help of the holy spirit,we can tell that which is pure !
Shalom
Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 20, 2012
pastor prosper :

I do not support insulting anyone but go sleep.

1 Like

Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by MCDumexx: 1:53pm On Oct 20, 2012
m.k.o2005:

Yes ! 'Those HE loves HE chastise'HE did it with love. HE was even making positive case for sinners.HE never used all these words i see here on NL. Those who do not believe Christ are happy and want to make us see that Christianity is all about hatred.But off course you and I knows that even christ said we should love our enemies.Pray for them DUMEX ! Not to curse them.Christ to peter knew at that time that it was the devil who wanted to use peter and Christ rebuked the devil.And was still in heavily unconditional love with Peter.
Dumex,the atheists and all those who do not belives that Jesus is lord should see that love in us. Let's stop the use of those negative words cos it won't change the pastors cos they are fulfiling the word of Christ concerning the last days. What we should do is not to go to them and their teachings if we can truely discern ! We need more of the study of the word and with the help of the holy spirit,we can tell that which is pure !
Shalom

If U̶̲̥̅̊ agree †̥hat @ the moment Christ rebuked Peter knowing that the devil is working in him as of †̥hat time; we are saying the same thing.

I hereby un-follow this thread

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Godly Sins And Their Underlying Usefulness by UnoDiscuss / Nasarawa Mysterious Cross Near Mosque-photos / Do Jet Owning Churches Care For The Poor - By Leke Beecroft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.