Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin (10675 Views)

Most Nigerian Pastors Are Fake, Not Called By God – Oritsejafor / “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. / "First-Fruits": Pastors Are Planning A Major Robbery In January (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by plappville(f): 1:57pm On Oct 20, 2012
I believe is not Christlike to insult someone at the first place. And to insult an ordained pastor is even worse. When you say pastors, you are grouping both fake and true, putting dem in one basket. Didnt the bible made us know who is a true and a false Pastor? "by thier fruit you shall know them. You used a confirmed friend of God as an example (Moses) to some exploiters we have today.
Am sorry, you topic should talk about "Ordained Pastors".

1 Like

Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by Omen100(m): 1:59pm On Oct 20, 2012
Let me correct myself before that ID1ot that called himself "anti-gbangun & his goons of troll will open their oral cavity pouring shits like shits fall from a$$

Omen100: Fool, what about the likes of Paul the apostle, who only didn't insult the real Apostles & disciples of Jesus but also persecute & killed as many as can lied his hands on & at the end all his sins were 4given & washed away & he became brand new, he worked effortlessly for God without ascribe any glory or honour to himself & even when Apostle Peter the Founder of the Church messes up, Apostle Paul called him to order by telling Peter the ways & Manners things has to be done not these wanabas we have today that are parading themselves as men & women of God instead of his servants & that is, if they are anyone.

My distinguished & Exquisite "Nairalanders", I don't if anyone has taken note of what I am bring to the table, I through reading of the Bible, starting from Genesis through to Revelation, non of the ancient prophets(Noah, Moses & etc) Disciples of Jesus & Apostles were warden enough to refer to themselves as. Men of God, they called & see themselves as God's servants, even Jesus the son of Gos at some point called himself as a servant.

Since pastor prosper has showed his face maybe he can help Me out by telling me especially because I was the one that asked, who gave them audacity refer to themselves as men of God instead of his servants.

Pastor prosper over to you!

1 Like

Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by mko2005: 2:10pm On Oct 20, 2012
Omen100: Fool, what about the likes of Paul the apostle, who only didn't insult the real Apostles & disciples of Jesus but also persecute & killed as many as can lied his hands on & at the end all his sins were 4given & washed away & he became brand new, he worked effortlessly for God without ascribe any glory or honour to himself & even when Apostle Peter the Founder of the Church messes up, Apostle Paul called him to order by telling Peter the ways & Manners things has to be done not these wanabas we have today that are parading themselves as men & women of God instead of his servants & that is, if they are anyone.

My distinguished & Exquisite Nairaland, I don't if anyone has taken note of what I am bring to the table, I through reading of the Bible, starting from Genesis through to Revelation, non of the ancient prophets(Noah, Moses & etc) Disciples of Jesus & Apostles were warden enough to refer to themselves as. Men of God, they called & see themselves as God's servants, even Jesus the son of Gos at some point called himself as a servant.

Since pastor prosper has showed his face maybe he can help Me out by telling me especially because I was the one that asked, who gave them audacity refer to themselves as men of God instead of his servants.

Pastor prosper over to you!
Before the conversion of Apostle Paul,he was like some of us on NL.He was using all these words on NL today,he even killed like some of us will kill these pastors if we have the opportunity.But after the conversion of Saul to Paul,the story changed.He was still out to correct people but this time,THE POSITIVE WAY and WITH LOVE !Apostle paul did all the corrections with love.He called the Galatians names but with love.He does not want them to perish in hell.Wen they first belived,they willingly did it and later on in their Christian life,started to backslide,going back to their vomit.He wanted them back and HE cried calling them foolish galatians !,who has bewitched you He did not say those things to wish them the ills of going astray rather this he did to deter them from ending up in the lake of fire.Let us correct with love !
I discovered that people do all these hate things just to show that they are the best or it could be out of ignorance or may be just to RIDICULE Christianity.But wen it's done with love aiming to reconcile the 'fake pastors' back to God,then there will be no hate coments and we will not knowingly or ignorantly bring curse upon ourselves.But for wether insulting pastors are un-pardonable sin or not,it is a sin that can easily be forgiven only wen you ask for forgiveness !
Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by mko2005: 2:12pm On Oct 20, 2012
plappville: I believe is not Christlike to insult someone at the first place. And to insult an ordained pastor is even worse. When you say pastors, you are grouping both fake and true, putting dem in one basket. Didnt the bible made us know who is a true and a false Pastor? "by thier fruit you shall know them. You used a confirmed friend of God as an example (Moses) to some exploiters we have today.
Am sorry, you topic should talk about "Ordained Pastors".
Wether ordained or un-ordained,we are not suppose to insult anyone but to correct them with love If we so desire !
Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by mko2005: 2:13pm On Oct 20, 2012
MC Dumexx:

If U̶̲̥̅̊ agree †̥hat @ the moment Christ rebuked Peter knowing that the devil is working in him as of †̥hat time; we are saying the same thing.

I hereby un-follow this thread
May God guide and bless you !
Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by Benito69(m): 2:26pm On Oct 20, 2012
Ladies and gentlemen, the unpardonable sin is this, stepping into eternity without accepting Jesus Christ as your Lord and savior...in other words, not being truly saved for those of us who think by coming out for alter-call but not living the christian life that they are saved.Such a sin can not be pardoned, as it is too late as it is written 'It is appointed for man to die once, and after that judgement' Heb 9:27.
If you want to avoid the unpardonable sin, give your life to Christ without any intention of taking it back, and live your life according to the God's word (insulting anyone is just one of the symptoms, that Jesus Christ is not really Lord of your life). Shalom
Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by DonaldGenes(m): 3:34pm On Oct 20, 2012
Logicboy03:

angry angry angry angry angry

Pastors are tithe frauds' come and kill me. angry
See mouth
Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 20, 2012
pastor prosper :
Fellow Nairalanders I have watched with shock d barrage of insults pastors have had to go through lately. My question is, what amounts to d unpardonable sin the bible talked about.

In view of what happened to Miriam after she criticised an obvious wrong Moses had done. Hmmmmmmmm!! all u who criticise pastors are committing the unpardonable sin o!!

Load of shits!

I have just 3 of them to insult right now!

Bleep all the fraud ass pastors in Nigeria and other part of the world.

Bleep Pastor Chris his fucking last I can't pronounce! Damn that monther'fcker is a big time liar and fraud.

Bleep the Redeem's general overseer, another scammer and liar who is in the church business for the money.

Bleep the sport pastor, what d Bleep is his mo'fcking name again? D fraud dude that always make homepage from sport section with his stupid ass prediction? Ya Bleep em

Who else? And Bleep anyone that's gonna talk shit about my comment.

1 Like

Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by DollyParton1(f): 4:25pm On Oct 20, 2012
REALITY101:

Load of shits!

I have just 3 of them to insult right now!

Bleep all the fraud ass pastors in Nigeria and other part of the world.

Bleep Pastor Chris his fucking last I can't pronounce! Damn that monther'fcker is a big time liar and fraud.

Bleep the Redeem's general overseer, another scammer and liar who is in the church business for the money.

Bleep the sport pastor, what d Bleep is his mo'fcking name again? D fraud dude that always make homepage from sport section with his stupid ass prediction? Ya Bleep em

Who else? And Bleep anyone that's gonna talk shit about my comment.

Wow!!! You sure u re done?

1 Like

Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by wale1974: 4:33pm On Oct 20, 2012
Pastor Kun:

Are you truly a pastor since when did it become an unpardonable sin to criticise a pastor? Or are you comparing Moses with the charlatans that parade themselves as men of God today? Pastors are meant to live above board and make themselvs a good example, if they do otherwise they ought to be rebuked sharply as Apostle Paul instructed. The onus is on pastors to live right and preach the truth instead of being hypocrites then no one would criticise them.

Well Said
Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by Truckpusher(m): 4:44pm On Oct 20, 2012
98% of Nigerian pastors are EXTORTIONIST

1 Like

Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by Truckpusher(m): 4:50pm On Oct 20, 2012
The worst man-made disaster that happened to black Africa was Christianity and Islam.
Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 20, 2012
Truckpusher: The worst man-made disaster that happened to black Africa was Christianity and Islam.
And what do you believe in?
Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by drnoel: 5:10pm On Oct 20, 2012
pastor prosper :
Fellow Nairalanders I have watched with shock d barrage of insults pastors have had to go through lately. My question is, what amounts to d unpardonable sin the bible talked about.

In view of what happened to Miriam after she criticised an obvious wrong Moses had done. Hmmmmmmmm!! all u who criticise pastors are committing the unpardonable sin o!!
u r just looking 4 attention and i believe u will get enough of it here.....

1 Like

Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by ektbear: 5:20pm On Oct 20, 2012
pastor prosper :

Where in the Bible does it say this?
Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by pastorprosper(m): 5:24pm On Oct 20, 2012
The bible commands "touch not my annoited and do my prophets no harm. It amounts to undue generalisation to say all pastors are fakes.amongst every twelve there might be a judas, but there alys remains a perfect eleven, to which I humbly submit I am.
Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by pastorprosper(m): 5:26pm On Oct 20, 2012
Truckpusher: 98% of Nigerian pastors are EXTORTIONIST
Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by pastorprosper(m): 5:27pm On Oct 20, 2012
Watch ur tongue young man.
Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by pastorprosper(m): 5:29pm On Oct 20, 2012
.NET:
I have really been thinking about this unpardonable sin thing for a ling time. For over 3 years, the thought of jumping into Hell, for this reason has been a source of worry to me.

Since then, I have refrained from saying anything against Men of God, but I allow god to judge them. If any Pastor is guilty of fleecing people, using magical powers, etc let God be the judge.

I just hope I have not committed this sin before my new resolution. The thought of Eternity in HellFire is scary.

.NET
Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by ektbear: 5:30pm On Oct 20, 2012
pastor prosper :
The bible commands "touch not my annoited and do my prophets no harm. It amounts to undue generalisation to say all pastors are fakes.amongst every twelve there might be a judas, but there alys remains a perfect eleven, to which I humbly submit I am.

1. Where does the Bible say that insulting pastors is an unpardonable sin, as you claim?
2. Is insulting causing a prophet harm?
3. What about simple criticism?
4. How does one differentiate a true prophet of God from a fake pastor?
5. Is it OK to insult fake pastors?

1 Like

Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 20, 2012
pastor prosper :
Watch ur tongue young man.
Oh shut d 4k up..

4k u. 4k d propserity gospel u preach. 4k the foools that will listen to ur sermon tomorrow.

4k the God of aBRAham, Isick and Jacob.

4k u..

*feels good to let off some steam*

2 Likes

Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by pastorprosper(m): 5:32pm On Oct 20, 2012
The fact that u feel this way is sure proof that u haven't committed d unpardonable sin. And do well to keep to ur decision to refrain frm insulting men of God let God who sees d heart and intentions of men judge the fakes amongst us. Cheers!
Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by Zodiac61(m): 5:45pm On Oct 20, 2012
pastor prosper :
The fact that u feel this way is sure proof that u haven't committed d unpardonable sin. And do well to keep to ur decision to refrain frm insulting men of God let God who sees d heart and intentions of men judge the fakes amongst us. Cheers!
Why are you backtracking?
Some of us have done nothing but insult men of god.
We are still waiting for the wrath of god to descend upon us.
Oh wait, maybe he he still sleeping after hearing all the insults his slaves have been subjected to.
grin grin grin grin
What a mumu poster.

1 Like

Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by Lovine: 5:56pm On Oct 20, 2012
The case of the “unpardonable sin/unforgivable sin” or “blasphemy of the Holy Spirit” is mentioned in Mark 3:22-30 and Matthew 12:22-32. The term “blasphemy” may be generally defined as “defiant irreverence.” We would apply the term to such sins as cursing God or willfully degrading things relating to Him. It is also attributing some evil to God, or denying Him some good that we should attribute to Him. This case of blasphemy, however, is a specific one called “the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit” in Matthew 12:31. In this passage, the Pharisees, having witnessed irrefutable proof that Jesus was working miracles in the power of the Holy Spirit, claimed instead that He was possessed by the demon Beelzebub (Matthew 12:24). In Mark 3:30, Jesus is very specific about what exactly they did to commit “the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit.”

This blasphemy then has to do with accusing Jesus Christ (in person, on earth) of being demon-possessed. There are other ways to blaspheme the Holy Spirit (such as lying to Him, as in the case of Ananias and Sapphira in Acts 5:1-10), but the accusation against Jesus was the blasphemy that was unpardonable. This specific unpardonable sin against the Holy Spirit cannot be duplicated today.

The only unpardonable sin today is that of continued unbelief. There is no pardon for a person who dies in unbelief. John 3:16 tells us, “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.” The only condition in which someone would have no forgiveness is if he/she is not among the “whoever” that believes in Him. Jesus said, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me” (John 14:6). To reject the only means of salvation is to condemn oneself to an eternity in hell because to reject the only pardon is, obviously, unpardonable.

Many people fear they have committed some sin that God cannot or will not forgive, and they feel there is no hope for them, no matter what they do. Satan would like nothing better than to keep us laboring under this misconception. The truth is that if a person has this fear, he/she needs only to come before God, confess that sin, repent of it, and accept God’s promise of forgiveness. “If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness” (1 John 1:9). This verse assures us that God is ready to forgive any sin—no matter how heinous—if we come to Him in repentance. If you are suffering under a load of guilt today, God is waiting with His arms open in love and compassion for you to come to Him. He will never disappoint or fail to pardon those who do.
Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by Lovine: 6:43pm On Oct 20, 2012
Pastors are human beings and must be criticized when they did wrong and there is no penalty in doing so. There is unpardonable sin and it has nothing to do with pastors, period!!!

2 Likes

Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by muyiwah666(m): 8:04pm On Oct 20, 2012
even pastors like Rev.King..abi?
Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by ATMC(f): 8:33pm On Oct 20, 2012
obadiah777: yeah those pastors also subscribe to tithing in the old testament while telling us that the old testament is done away with grin grin thieves the lot of them, i tell ya.
hehehehe and d funniest thing is dt fela kuti saw this future...arch bishop na enjoyment, pope na miliki..., pastor na...imam na baladu...don't really know how d song goes, buh u know wha' i'm talking about right? A whole lot of'em are bad apple through and through, i dey tell u, me don see

1 Like

Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by ATMC(f): 8:49pm On Oct 20, 2012
Logicboy03:

You are a fool. If a pastor robs me, he is going to court or jail.

And if his members try to shield him, may ALUU beatings be upon them.
LWKMD
Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by ifeanyiigwe: 9:06pm On Oct 20, 2012
Dear sensitive soul, sorry if all the 'insults' have been hurtful. However, the truth hurts, doesn't it.
Where do you want me to start - pastors are liars, cheats, hypocrites, ignorant human beings, who hide their ignorance and bigotry behind the bible.
They fleece their followers, and promote bigotry, hatred and stupidity. They are money grabbing wasters, who think they are entitled to special privileges because they make noises about a non-existent god.
There, I have said it. If your (sky fairy) god is unhappy about what I have just written, I guess he knows where to find me. I look forward to his considered actions.``````````i read mr zodiac's comment with atmost shock.u a mortal piece of clay to refer to God as a non existent God and to dare God to strike is not a exercise of freedom of speech but of sheer madness and an invitation of tragedy.man,i dont envy your impemding calamity.you sure have xceeded and over stretched d limits of God's mercy.may God have mercy on your damned soul

1 Like

Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by dhtmlextreme1: 9:54pm On Oct 20, 2012
MAY OUR HEAVENLY FATHER FORGIVE ALL EM THIEVING PASTORS. THE PEOPLE TRADING IN THE TEMPLE WERE SENT AWAY BY JESUS.

NA TO START CANING ALL THE THIEVING PASTORS, AND DISBAND THEM FROM CHURCH REMAIN JARE

1 Like

Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by ifeanyiigwe: 10:32pm On Oct 20, 2012
Zodiac61:
Dear sensitive soul, sorry if all the 'insults' have been hurtful. However, the truth hurts, doesn't it.
Where do you want me to start - pastors are liars, cheats, hypocrites, ignorant human beings, who hide their ignorance and bigotry behind the bible.
They fleece their followers, and promote bigotry, hatred and stupidity. They are money grabbing wasters, who think they are entitled to special privileges because they make noises about a non-existent god.
There, I have said it. If your (sky fairy) god is unhappy about what I have just written, I guess he knows where to find me. I look forward to his considered actions.
......`............................................i read mr zodiac's comment with atmost shock.u a mortal piece of clay to refer to God as a non existent God and to dare God to strike is not a exercise of freedom of speech but of sheer madness and an invitation of tragedy.man,i dont envy your impemding calamity.you sure have xceeded and over stretched d limits of God's mercy.may God have mercy on your damned soul
Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 20, 2012
ifeanyiigwe: ......`............................................i read mr zodiac's comment with atmost shock.u a mortal piece of clay to refer to God as a non existent God and to dare God to strike is not a exercise of freedom of speech but of sheer madness and an invitation of tragedy.man,i dont envy your impemding calamity.you sure have xceeded and over stretched d limits of God's mercy.may God have mercy on your damned soul

You are now speaking for God? Ode?

How do you know that god wont convert him like Saul to Paul?

See how foolish you christians are?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Nigerians Pray / The SUN Will Turn To Darkness Soon And The Moon Will Turn To Red Like Blood. / Daily Fountain Devotional Guide 2023 (Anglican Communion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.