Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,697 members, 7,813,292 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin (10633 Views)

Most Nigerian Pastors Are Fake, Not Called By God – Oritsejafor / “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. / "First-Fruits": Pastors Are Planning A Major Robbery In January (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by pastorprosper(m): 7:13am On Oct 20, 2012
Fellow Nairalanders I have watched with shock d barrage of insults pastors have had to go through lately. My question is, what amounts to d unpardonable sin the bible talked about.

In view of what happened to Miriam after she criticised an obvious wrong Moses had done. Hmmmmmmmm!! all u who criticise pastors are committing the unpardonable sin o!!

3 Likes

Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by Nobody: 7:33am On Oct 20, 2012
pastor prosper :
Fellow Nairalanders I have watched with shock d barrage of insults pastors have had to go through lately. My question is, what amounts to d unpardonable sin the bible talked about. In view of what happened to Miriam after she criticised an obvious wrong Moses had done. Hmmmmmmmm!! all u who criticise pastors are committing the pardonable sin o!!

angry angry angry angry angry

Pastors are tithe frauds' come and kill me. angry

8 Likes

Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by ATMC(f): 8:40am On Oct 20, 2012
Do not expose ur ignorance!

1 Like

Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by eddy1977(m): 8:48am On Oct 20, 2012
Pastors should find solace in Matthew 10:24 _25

If Jesus himself was cussed out and labeled as Beelzebub,his servants shouldn't be scandalized to be insulted,degraded,debased or even killed.

Wanna follow Jesus? Pick up your cross and jump on calvary s bandwagon

4 Likes

Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 20, 2012
pastor prosper :
Fellow Nairalanders I have watched with shock d barrage of insults pastors have had to go through lately. My question is, what amounts to d unpardonable sin the bible talked about. In view of what happened to Miriam after she criticised an obvious wrong Moses had done. Hmmmmmmmm!! all u who criticise pastors are committing the pardonable sin o!!
those pastors need to be slayed with that double edged sword. filthy lucre is their motto. those charlatans scatter the flock.

2 Likes

Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 20, 2012
Pastor Prosper, lol.. really?
Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by PastorKun(m): 9:05am On Oct 20, 2012
pastor prosper :

Are you truly a pastor since when did it become an unpardonable sin to criticise a pastor? Or are you comparing Moses with the charlatans that parade themselves as men of God today? Pastors are meant to live above board and make themselvs a good example, if they do otherwise they ought to be rebuked sharply as Apostle Paul instructed. The onus is on pastors to live right and preach the truth instead of being hypocrites then no one would criticise them.

7 Likes

Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 20, 2012
musKeeto: Pastor Prosper, lol.. really?
he all about that filthy lucre

Pastor Kun:

Are you truly a pastor since when did it become an unpardonable sin to criticise a pastor? Or are you comparing Moses with the charlatans that parade themselves as men of God today? Pastors are meant to live above board and make themselvs a good example, if they do otherwise they ought to be rebuked sharply as Apostle Paul instructed. The onus is on pastors to live right and preach the truth instead of being hypocrites then no one would criticise them.
well said

1 Like

Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by Zodiac61(m): 9:15am On Oct 20, 2012
pastor prosper :
Dear sensitive soul, sorry if all the 'insults' have been hurtful. However, the truth hurts, doesn't it.
Where do you want me to start - pastors are liars, cheats, hypocrites, ignorant human beings, who hide their ignorance and bigotry behind the bible.
They fleece their followers, and promote bigotry, hatred and stupidity. They are money grabbing wasters, who think they are entitled to special privileges because they make noises about a non-existent god.
There, I have said it. If your (sky fairy) god is unhappy about what I have just written, I guess he knows where to find me. I look forward to his considered actions.

8 Likes

Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by Pysam(m): 9:40am On Oct 20, 2012
I'm not surprise that some can insult a pastor with any fear of God.its only time that ll tell if there is reward or curse in it.

3 Likes

Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 20, 2012
You and all those thieving pastors you look up to are worse than fraudsters. Even your name says it all: "pastor prosper" - such a common thief you must be. You and your fellow criminals in the church should all go and find useful things to do for a living.

8 Likes

Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by justwise(m): 9:51am On Oct 20, 2012
pastor prosper :
Fellow Nairalanders I have watched with shock d barrage of insults pastors have had to go through lately. My question is, what amounts to d unpardonable sin the bible talked about.

In view of what happened to Miriam after she criticised an obvious wrong Moses had done. Hmmmmmmmm!! all u who criticise pastors are committing the unpardonable sin o!!

I don't think that people are insulting pastors, they are only insulting thieves in the house of God.

12 Likes

Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by gator666: 9:53am On Oct 20, 2012
justwise: I don't think that people are insulting pastors, they are only insulting thieves in the house of God.

Exactly what I wanted to say. T-H-I-E-V-E-S.

5 Likes

Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by strangest(m): 9:54am On Oct 20, 2012
Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by adonisgold: 9:54am On Oct 20, 2012
The point is who is a pastor? Anyone can jump up and start clutching a Bible and preaching. Most motor Parks abound with them and before you travel they come and pray for your safe journey unsolicited. Of cos, you are expected to give offering.
Moses was called by God, we all know, but pastor prosper nko? It is wrong to assume that once you are a pastor you are above criticism. Even when you turn to Rev King or Jim Jones. The new testament has set us free from the old, even Peter and Paul disagreed on a number of issues. Am Sori to say, most Nigerian pastors are charlatans.
By the way Jesus himself went into the temple and beat the living daylights outta the pastors!

4 Likes

Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by strangest(m): 9:55am On Oct 20, 2012
I believe TRUE pastors will forgive all that have insulted them just like CHRIST begged my Lord to forgive the people that crucified him... OR a TRUE man of God can curse you back like Elisha did to the 42 kids that called him a baldman were mauled by bears... Since we are living in the new testament, your guess is as good as mine...
Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 20, 2012
Pysam: I'm not surprise that some can insult a pastor with any fear of God.its only time that ll tell if there is reward or curse in it.
if anything, there is a curse for you for recieving one facet of the mark of the beast. ORGANIZED RELIGION. be afraid my friend. be very afraid
Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by ATMC(f): 9:59am On Oct 20, 2012
obadiah777: if anything, there is a curse for you for recieving one facet of the mark of the beast. ORGANIZED RELIGION. be afraid my friend. be very afraid
brother, how r u?

1 Like

Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 20, 2012
ATMC: brother, how r u?
HEY HEY NOW GURL. I AM OK OO SISTER ATMC. NOBODY SEE YA BREAK LIGHT grin TRUST ALL IS WELL
Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by NET1(m): 10:03am On Oct 20, 2012
I have really been thinking about this unpardonable sin thing for a ling time. For over 3 years, the thought of jumping into Hell, for this reason has been a source of worry to me.

Since then, I have refrained from saying anything against Men of God, but I allow god to judge them. If any Pastor is guilty of fleecing people, using magical powers, etc let God be the judge.

I just hope I have not committed this sin before my new resolution. The thought of Eternity in HellFire is scary.

.NET

2 Likes

Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by ATMC(f): 10:07am On Oct 20, 2012
obadiah777: HEY HEY NOW GURL. I AM OK OO SISTER ATMC. NOBODY SEE YA BREAK LIGHT grin TRUST ALL IS WELL
*smiles* i'm OK...was a bit busy but i'm back, what's cooking?
Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 20, 2012
Mtsheeeeew!

3 Likes

Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by safarigirl(f): 10:07am On Oct 20, 2012
adonisgold: The point is who is a pastor? Anyone can jump up and start clutching a Bible and preaching. Most motor Parks abound with them and before you travel they come and pray for your safe journey unsolicited. Of cos, you are expected to give offering.
Moses was called by God, we all know, but pastor prosper nko? It is wrong to assume that once you are a pastor you are above criticism. Even when you turn to Rev King or Jim Jones. The new testament has set us free from the old, even Peter and Paul disagreed on a number of issues. Am Sori to say, most Nigerian pastors are charlatans.
By the way Jesus himself went into the temple and beat the living daylights outta the pastors!

My guy tell them abeg, if you know how many people that are pastors today, e don reach to be World Record.

There are pastors in the church, then there are those in the parks that jump into travelling buses and say they want to pray for the travelers- but the prayer is not for free, you MUST contribute to the house of God.

If they sack Emeka from his banking work today, he'll gather funds, build a church, cram the entire bible and voila! You have a pastor, not that God called him, but the monetary gains did....if tomorrow, Adebanjo is relieved of his job at the construction firm, he's off to cram the bible, he'll gather his family members in front of his house and start his own 'church' too, and we the humans with functioning brains are supposed to shout hallelluya, the labourers have multiplied! Indeed

3 Likes

Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by ATMC(f): 10:09am On Oct 20, 2012
.NET:
I have really been thinking about this unpardonable sin thing for a ling time. For over 3 years, the thought of jumping into Hell, for this reason has been a source of worry to me.

Since then, I have refrained from saying anything against Men of God, but I allow god to judge them. If any Pastor is guilty of fleecing people, using magical powers, etc let God be the judge.

I just hope I have not committed this sin before my new resolution. The thought of Eternity in HellFire is scary.

.NET
a christian cannot commit d unpardonable sin, ok? D unpardonable sin is d rejection of christ

1 Like

Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by lumeneng22: 10:09am On Oct 20, 2012
Even pastor tunde bakare who call GEJ oloriburuku and Rev kris okotie who abuse women etc? we shall know who get the pardon at the end.
Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by AZeD1(m): 10:12am On Oct 20, 2012
OP
In the eyes of God, is there any difference between a regular person and a pastor? Who is a pastor by the way.

2 Likes

Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 20, 2012
Should we then smile at them even when they do wrong?
Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 20, 2012
since the church has been bastardized,men of God have diminished their respect.

most of them are fake, imaging why must a pastor be dancing at the altar,and expect member to spray him money...na fuji party we dey ni/

i pity them...oyakhilome na fake,oyedepo na fake,okotie na king of fake...etc

3 Likes

Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by ATMC(f): 10:15am On Oct 20, 2012
A-ZeD:
OP
In the eyes of God, is there any difference between a regular person and a pastor? Who is a pastor by the way.
a pastor is a man who is still struggling for heaven just like every other person and so is fallible
Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by ATMC(f): 10:17am On Oct 20, 2012
Yomieluv: since the church has been bastardized,men of God have diminished their respect.

most of them are fake, imaging why must a pastor be dancing at the altar,and expect member to spray him money...na fuji party we dey ni/

i pity them...oyakhilome na fake,oyedepo na fake,okotie na king of fake...etc
...but they all began well, so sad
Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 20, 2012
OP, you are talking thrash. Jesus criticized hypocritical religious teachers and made it clear such fake teachers will have their punishment in full for their deceit. Some of todays pastors, especially some TV evangelists are just thieves, stealing from the flock under the guise of tithing to live large- deceiving the ignorant and gullible. Pastor worship gets you nowhere.

1 Like

Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by christemmbassey(m): 10:22am On Oct 20, 2012
Zodiac61:
Dear sensitive soul, sorry if all the 'insults' have been hurtful. However, the truth hurts, doesn't it.
Where do you want me to start - pastors are liars, cheats, hypocrites, ignorant human beings, who hide their ignorance and bigotry behind the bible.
They fleece their followers, and promote bigotry, hatred and stupidity. They are money grabbing wasters, who think they are entitled to special privileges because they make noises about a non-existent god.
There, I have said it. If your (sky fairy) god is unhappy about what I have just written, I guess he knows where to find me. I look forward to his considered actions.
A FOOL SAYS THERE IS NO GOD!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The SUN Will Turn To Darkness Soon And The Moon Will Turn To Red Like Blood. / "Re-Electing Buhari Will Perpetuate Suffering" - Bishop Chukwuma / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.