Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin (10676 Views)

Most Nigerian Pastors Are Fake, Not Called By God – Oritsejafor / “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. / "First-Fruits": Pastors Are Planning A Major Robbery In January (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 20, 2012
ATMC: *smiles* i'm OK...was a bit busy but i'm back, what's cooking?
Glad to see you back. whats cooking ? nain much. working on this salvation while making that cheddar so i can pay them bills grin grin
Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by tintingz(m): 10:23am On Oct 20, 2012
FRAUD pastors should be exposed! angry

1 Like

Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by christemmbassey(m): 10:26am On Oct 20, 2012
Yomieluv: since the church has been bastardized,men of God have diminished their respect.

most of them are fake, imaging why must a pastor be dancing at the altar,and expect member to spray him money...na fuji party we dey ni/

i pity them...oyakhilome na fake,oyedepo na fake,okotie na king of fake...etc
WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE ANOTHER MAN'S SERVANTS?
Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by Mavrick2012: 10:26am On Oct 20, 2012
If heaven is 4 bigoted,brainwashd,dos who dnt questn iratnality n ilogical actns,den i enestly pray to spend my eternity in d hotest part of hell

2 Likes

Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 20, 2012
@Pastor Prosper, please inasmuch as i don't insult pastors, it will be wrong to lead them astray. the only sin that is unpardonable in the entire bible is the sin against the Holy spirit.Mark 3:29
Miriam, Moses elder sister was pardoned even after she became leprous. She was first Isolated for 7 days and the Israelite s did not move without her until she joined them again. Remember Moses plead to God for her and God answered Moses prayer. READ Numbers 12:1-14.
What i will advice people is you don't know who still have the grace of God, even when Miriam thought she too hear from God, God rebuked her for challenging Moses. Absalom went after David after God told David that He will be disgraced by his' own family publicly but what then happened to Absalom.
We just need to be careful. That is what i will say.

3 Likes

Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by ATMC(f): 10:28am On Oct 20, 2012
obadiah777: Glad to see you back. whats cooking ? nain much. working on this salvation while making that cheddar so i can pay them bills grin grin
lol, but them pastors taught us dt u don't do anything about ur salvation cos u didn't do anything in d first place to earn it.
Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 20, 2012
Mavrick2012: If heaven is 4 bigoted,brainwashd,dos who dnt questn iratnality n ilogical actns,den i enestly pray to spend my eternity in d hotest part of hell

@Maverick, pls, don't go that far. There is a way that seems right to a man and at the end it leads to judgement.
Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by ATMC(f): 10:30am On Oct 20, 2012
christemmbassey: WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE ANOTHER MAN'S SERVANTS?
she has a right to say her observation

1 Like

Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by ABsI1: 10:30am On Oct 20, 2012
Very wrong.the only unpardonable sins are suicide and blasphemy against the holy spirit.
Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by hillsate: 10:39am On Oct 20, 2012
If insulting Pastors (which is very wrong) is an unpardonable, what do you call the sin of insulting GOD.

1 Like

Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by epmmiks: 10:41am On Oct 20, 2012
NOT ALL:-)PASTORS SIR? SOME MAY BE A FEW ARE CALLED AND SENT AND GENIUE

Zodiac61:
Dear sensitive soul, sorry if all the 'insults' have been hurtful. However, the truth hurts, doesn't it.
Where do you want me to start - pastors are liars, cheats, hypocrites, ignorant human beings, who hide their ignorance and bigotry behind the bible.
They fleece their followers, and promote bigotry, hatred and stupidity. They are money grabbing wasters, who think they are entitled to special privileges because they make noises about a non-existent god.
There, I have said it. If your (sky fairy) god is unhappy about what I have just written, I guess he knows where to find me. I look forward to his considered actions.
Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by SmileGirl(f): 10:46am On Oct 20, 2012
All u pple typing trash against pastors. I pity u because all men will giv account of d evil words they said or typed on d seat of judgement. Psalm 109 is written against pple who speak evil words against pastors or God's children. If u are so perfect, y have u nt changed Nigeria or ur country since u hav d knowledge of gud & evil ? Critics are d worst set of human beings in d world because they dnt judge themselves 1st b4 judging others.
Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 20, 2012
ATMC: lol, but them pastors taught us dt u don't do anything about ur salvation cos u didn't do anything in d first place to earn it.
yeah those pastors also subscribe to tithing in the old testament while telling us that the old testament is done away with grin grin thieves the lot of them, i tell ya.

1 Like

Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by larrymoore(m): 10:47am On Oct 20, 2012
pastor prosper :
Fellow Nairalanders I have watched with shock d barrage of insults pastors have had to go through lately. My question is, what amounts to d unpardonable sin the bible talked about.

In view of what happened to Miriam after she criticised an obvious wrong Moses had done. Hmmmmmmmm!! all u who criticise pastors are committing the unpardonable sin o!!
not until dey live by d examplinary life of jesus dt is immaterial. They shuld focus their teachin on salvation n nt prosperity. A pastor once complained on why some people shuld drod 50naira as offering. Does he care what they make as income?

1 Like

Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by dhtmlextreme1: 10:50am On Oct 20, 2012
@Thread, excuse me, Insult and judge are 2 different things. Yes, f/u/c/k all the fake pastors, abeg, thunder fire them head unless they repent!
And f/u/c/k the op too for creating such a nonsense and ingrediens thread, you no get work ni? Is this what your bible told you to start posting on nairaland?? s/t/u/p/i/d/ a/s/s h/o/l/e

*S/h/i/t/s on the thread, pisses on the op and walks out in annoyance*

1 Like

Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by dhtmlextreme1: 10:53am On Oct 20, 2012
pastor prosper :
Fellow Nairalanders I have watched with shock d barrage of insults pastors have had to go through lately. My question is, what amounts to d unpardonable sin the bible talked about.

In view of what happened to Miriam after she criticised an obvious wrong Moses had done. Hmmmmmmmm!! all u who criticise pastors are committing the unpardonable sin o!!

[size=14pt]Are you an ole Pastor too? Oya answer me now before i land you slap for dia!!![/size]

1 Like

Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by omodapson(m): 11:03am On Oct 20, 2012
pastor prosper :

but how do we identify the genuine ones?
Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 20, 2012
christemmbassey: WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE ANOTHER MAN'S SERVANTS?
ode,pastor worshippers......just as your name sound......u will forever be slave to con man oyak,while he cruises in jets...

oyakhilome na man like u,na brain u just get pass u,foolll.

1 Like

Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by ibedun: 11:08am On Oct 20, 2012
Zodiaccccc!!!!

There is no phucking GOD and people know it.

I have never believed in that sky fair shiite since i was 16. And yes the phucking "GOD" knows where to find me.

Omnipotent my foot.

1 Like

Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by kennytidistar(m): 11:08am On Oct 20, 2012
the only unpardonable sin is the sin against the holy spirit, that is why there are elders in the church my former pastor in anglican was suspended for gross misconduct because of the criticism that arise among the elders of the church read what paul the apostles have to say about the role of elders or members in the church. and dont commit unpardonable sin your self because you want to defend pastors. heaven is real and hell is real.
Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by ChrisGnarly: 11:10am On Oct 20, 2012
who is a pastor in d first place? dd u know that d words (pastor, bishop, elders, prebyter, overseer etc) mean the same. who ever that is a pastor must posses all th qualities in fist Tim 3;1 to 8, and also read Titus 1;5. so thos u ar refferring to as pastors ar nt pastors, they ar business men, this is nt insult is word of God mind u, study ur bible well, dont allow them to dcv u again thanks

1 Like

Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by preciousoz: 11:10am On Oct 20, 2012
Zodiac61:
Dear sensitive soul, sorry if all the 'insults' have been hurtful. However, the truth hurts, doesn't it.
Where do you want me to start - pastors are liars, cheats, hypocrites, ignorant human beings, who hide their ignorance and bigotry behind the bible.
They fleece their followers, and promote bigotry, hatred and stupidity. They are money grabbing wasters, who think they are entitled to special privileges because they make noises about a non-existent god.
There, I have said it. If your (sky fairy) god is unhappy about what I have just written, I guess he knows where to find me. I look forward to his considered actions.

I pray My Father Visits You as He did Saul. I prophesy this day dat You will Carry the Bible and walk the streets of Nigeria proclaiming the Gospel of Jesus. You will return to all Social Media including Nairaland to tell the World about Jesus.

God have mercy on your Soul.

2 Likes

Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by aktolly54(m): 11:14am On Oct 20, 2012
This remind me when I wanted to travel out few month ago,I went to meet our pastor to pray for me,he now tell me if I don't pay my tithe to him when I come back,I will rundown. Is it proper to say that by man of God?though I pay my tithe to diff church where they don't force you to pay dime.
Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by samkoro: 11:17am On Oct 20, 2012
Jehovah said in the bible" touch not my annointed and do my prophet no harm".

Those that mock pastors are committing great sins.They are among the anti christs

1 Like

Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 20, 2012
shutup
samkoro: Jehovah said in the bible" touch not my annointed and do my prophet no harm".

Those that mock pastors are committing great sins.They are among the anti christs
Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by pastorprosper(m): 11:29am On Oct 20, 2012
pro01: You and all those thieving pastors you look up to are worse than fraudsters. Even your name says it all: "pastor prosper" - such a common thief you must be. You and your fellow criminals in the church should all go and find useful things to do for a living.
Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by pastorprosper(m): 11:31am On Oct 20, 2012
That was hurtful, and so because u are lying.
Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by Topeedo: 11:38am On Oct 20, 2012
IN A COUNTRY WHERE PASTORS ARE BUSINESS MEN I AM FREE TO CRITISIZE DEM IF I CHOOSE TO...IN A COUNTRY WHERE EACH TIME YOU HEAR A PASTOR SPEAK WITH SO MUCH EMPHASIS AND PASSION, THEN IT HAS TO BE ABOUT TITHE OR OFFERING AND MONEY DISGUISED UNDER SCRIPTURES, TWISTING SCRIPTURES AND GIVING VARIOUS INTERPRETATION JUST SO YOU CAN 'DROP THE MONEY IN THE BASKET', THEN I THINK I HAVE THE RIGHT TO CHOOSE WHO I BELIEVE AND IF I DONT BELIEVE YOU I HAVE D RIGHT TO CRITISIZE YOU...I AM A CHRISTIAN AND I READ MY BIBLE TOO...SO NO ONE WHO CALLS HIMSELF/HERSELF A PASTOR TELL ME WAT IS NOT...I FOLLOW MY BIBLE NOT THE PASTORS INTERPRETATION...AFTERALL THE PASTOR IS HUMAN JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE

2 Likes

Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by cdamsel(f): 11:43am On Oct 20, 2012
I tot sin against d holyspirit was d unpardonable

1 Like

Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by Topeedo: 11:44am On Oct 20, 2012
Yomieluv: shutup
REALLY...WHO IS THE ANOINTED OF GOD WE ARE TALKING ABOUT HERE? WHO ANOINTED THESE PEOPLE CALLED PASTORS? FOR AS LONG AS ITS NO LONGER LIKE IN THE DAYS OF THE BIBLE WHEN A PROPHET IS ANNOINTED OPENLY, THEN IT WILL BE DIFFICULT TO TELL A MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER FROM A PASTOR...ABEG MAKE ALL THESE PEOPLE GO SIT DOWN FOR ONE PLACE

1 Like

Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by Mavrick2012: 11:45am On Oct 20, 2012
gzib:

@Maverick, pls, don't go that far. There is a way that seems right to a man and at the end it leads to judgement.
dude r u atestin 2d fact dat paradise/heaven(i.e if their's anytin like dat)is 4d gulible?den i repeat it:if heaven is 4d brainwashd,gulibl,parochial minded may i swim in d hotest portn of HELL
Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by ba7man(m): 11:47am On Oct 20, 2012
Can Revrend King be classified as a pastor B'cos i insulted the living daylight out of him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The SUN Will Turn To Darkness Soon And The Moon Will Turn To Red Like Blood. / Daily Fountain Devotional Guide 2023 (Anglican Communion) / OPEN AND SEE HOW POPULAR NAIRALAND ATHIESTS ACCEPT JESUS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.