Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,417 members, 7,830,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin (10679 Views)

Most Nigerian Pastors Are Fake, Not Called By God – Oritsejafor / “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. / "First-Fruits": Pastors Are Planning A Major Robbery In January (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by Zodiac61(m): 11:30pm On Oct 20, 2012
ifeanyiigwe: ......`............................................i read mr zodiac's comment with atmost shock.u a mortal piece of clay to refer to God as a non existent God and to dare God to strike is not a exercise of freedom of speech but of sheer madness and an invitation of tragedy.man,i dont envy your impemding calamity.you sure have xceeded and over stretched d limits of God's mercy.may God have mercy on your damned soul
Your soul may be damned; mine is perfectly okay, thank you very much.
My "impending calamity"? I say "bring it on, I am waiting".
Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by sweetcheecks(f): 1:18am On Oct 21, 2012
christemmbassey: WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE ANOTHER MAN'S SERVANTS?

What kind of a question is this coming from someone who's name represent a whole ministry? All in the name of protecting another human being?
Here is your answer: He is a man made in the image of God.

And please read Mathew 12:31-32
Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by sweetcheecks(f): 1:22am On Oct 21, 2012
Mavrick2012: If heaven is 4 bigoted,brainwashd,dos who dnt questn iratnality n ilogical actns,den i enestly pray to spend my eternity in d hotest part of hell

@ Pastor Prosper, you see what you have done. Good work!!! Christ intercedes for the lost and you threaten them with half truths. Please read these and meditate on this.

Matthew 12:32 KJV

32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.
Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by StChristina(f): 6:59am On Oct 21, 2012
Na wa o,poster 'm sori to say this,are u blind or deaf? Which of all dis pastors is called by God? Better open your eyes before u enter a deep pit and you wont stand up again! Even the bible said it,'by there fruit thou shall know them'!

1 Like

Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by Lovine: 7:26am On Oct 21, 2012
You are now speaking for God? Ode?

How do you know that god wont convert him like Saul to Paul?

See how foolish you christians are?

you become also a fool by the way you want to correct someone you call a fool, why called Christians fools?
Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by Alajiki(m): 8:12am On Oct 21, 2012
Those f**king 419 pastors! They eat pounded yam, their dogmatic and idiotic impoverished tithe-paying followers eat garri. Shey na Jesus teach them that...Abeg clear make I see road jare!

1 Like

Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by dhtmlextreme1: 8:26am On Oct 21, 2012
^^^Anyone wasting their time worshipping all them pastors is sitting on a looooong thing, instead of you to give your monies to pirated pastors, go and use it to play Baba Ijebu Lotto.

1 Like

Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by pastormustwacc: 8:37am On Oct 21, 2012
Alajiki: Those f**king 419 pastors! They eat pounded yam, their dogmatic and idiotic impoverished tithe-paying followers eat garri. Shey na Jesus teach them that...Abeg clear make I see road jare!
Haba! pastors soak garri too now
Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 21, 2012
pastormustwacc:
Haba! pastors soak garri too now

hahaha grin grin grin grin grin

Pastormustwacc!
Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by EreluY(f): 9:39am On Oct 21, 2012
MANY PRIESTS, BISHOPS, PASTORS (WHATEVER YOU CHOOSE TO CALL THEM) ARE FRAUDSTERS, SEX PESTS, PED0PHILES, AND RIGHTLY DESERVE TO BE INSULTED AND ASSAULTED.

1 Like

Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by pastormustwacc: 9:46am On Oct 21, 2012
Logicboy03:

hahaha grin grin grin grin grin

Pastormustwacc!
Na true i talk nao.

Erelu_Y: MANY PRIESTS, BISHOPS, PASTORS (WHATEVER YOU CHOOSE TO CALL THEM) ARE FRAUDSTERS, SEX PESTS, PED0PHILES, AND RIGHTLY DESERVE TO BE INSULTED AND ASSAULTED.
And some of them deserve to be stoned too. But please find it in your heart to forgive them. We all need forgiveness to go into the next world.
Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 21, 2012
Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by christemmbassey(m): 12:09pm On Oct 22, 2012
Yomieluv: ode,pastor worshippers......just as your name sound......u will forever be slave to con man oyak,while he cruises in jets...

oyakhilome na man like u,na brain u just get pass u,foolll.
MAY GOD FORGIVE YOU, SAVE YOU AND BLESS YOU.
Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by OluwadamilareO(m): 1:29pm On Oct 22, 2012
justwise:

I don't think that people are insulting pastors, they are only insulting thieves in the house of God.
u've said it all,u are on point guy
Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by OluwadamilareO(m): 1:40pm On Oct 22, 2012
adonisgold: The point is who is a pastor? Anyone can jump up and start clutching a Bible and preaching. Most motor Parks abound with them and before you travel they come and pray for your safe journey unsolicited. Of cos, you are expected to give offering.
Moses was called by God, we all know, but pastor prosper nko? It is wrong to assume that once you are a pastor you are above criticism. Even when you turn to Rev King or Jim Jones. The new testament has set us free from the old, even Peter and Paul disagreed on a number of issues. Am Sori to say, most Nigerian pastors are charlatans.they all sit in d place of Moses with a strong affinity to amass wealth.thieves,charlatans,hypocrites and fornicators indeed
By the way Jesus himself went into the temple and beat the living daylights outta the pastors!
Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by OluwadamilareO(m): 2:14pm On Oct 22, 2012
Yomieluv: shutup
just sidon dey samkoroo,and stop laudind ya ignorance,ode
Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by pastorprosper(m): 12:08am On Feb 09, 2013
Seems many nairalanders could end up in hell. What's it with the insults on Gods servant.hmmmmmmm. OK o! I feel obliged to warn u guys though. Remember miriam in the bible
Re: All Who Insult Pastors Are Committing An Unpardonable Sin by DrMarlena: 4:10am On Dec 16, 2013
Zodiac61:
Dear sensitive soul, sorry if all the 'insults' have been hurtful. However, the truth hurts, doesn't it.
Where do you want me to start - pastors are liars, cheats, hypocrites, ignorant human beings, who hide their ignorance and bigotry behind the bible.
They fleece their followers, and promote bigotry, hatred and stupidity. They are money grabbing wasters, who think they are entitled to special privileges because they make noises about a non-existent god.
There, I have said it. If your (sky fairy) god is unhappy about what I have just written, I guess he knows where to find me. I look forward to his considered actions.

You will meet Him soon. Trust me on that one. And every word that has come out of your mouth will be your own judgement.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

OPINION: Jesus May Never Save Our World / Godly Sins And Their Underlying Usefulness by UnoDiscuss / Nasarawa Mysterious Cross Near Mosque-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.