Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,578 members, 7,854,474 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:14 PM

Okorocha Punches Governor Obi’s Aide Over Seat! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Punches Governor Obi’s Aide Over Seat! (14705 Views)

Obiano Sacks Aide Over Jonathan’s Re-Election Jingle / Anambra Election Protesters Are Not Igbos – Obi’s Aide / Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Punches Governor Obi’s Aide Over Seat! by Dainfamous: 10:24am On Oct 21, 2012
Lujan: In spite of d Boko Haram issue, I still prefer Hausas to Yorubas. The latter are very tribalistic...in everything. There are & are still d major problem with Nigeria. Seriously!
true,apart from there fanatical way of reason they are wey better than yorubas...and hausa man knows igbos stand on their words this is why they respect us..
Re: Okorocha Punches Governor Obi’s Aide Over Seat! by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 21, 2012
Tribalism on this thread **SMH**
Re: Okorocha Punches Governor Obi’s Aide Over Seat! by Ngodigha1(m): 10:45am On Oct 21, 2012
onomeasike: the blood of the children starved by biafran soldiers at work.the ibos should await more calamity until they atone for the innocent civilians killed by starvation by biafran soldiers!!yeye
First class monkey, shut up your smelly mouth as you know nothing other than bigotry, bastard.
Re: Okorocha Punches Governor Obi’s Aide Over Seat! by papaejima1: 10:46am On Oct 21, 2012
Yomieluv: if i say ibos are silly tribes,people go talk say i don start again.

why on earth,should someone fight over chair?
it shows the stupidity,and uncalled arrogance of the leaders of the dejected tribe called ibos.

it can never happen in a yoruba gathering..

i wonder,why the flood didnt flush the eastern part from the map of Nigeria.

silly tribe.

Some silly "First Commenter Kid" is confusing the Eastern part of Nigeria with Lagos. Sorry to disappoint, If you want to see storm swept cityscapes go to VI. Nsi Nkita.
Re: Okorocha Punches Governor Obi’s Aide Over Seat! by 4chi: 10:47am On Oct 21, 2012
Da infamous: true,apart from there fanatical way of reason they are wey better than yorubas...and hausa man knows igbos stand on their words this is why they respect us..
Hausa's respect yaminrin?lwkmd. You must be utterly retarded,they value their goats more than you! Don't you know their favourite pastime is slaughtering you lots like ileya rams? It's not limited to them though , NOBODY CAN EVER RESPECT A GROUP OF UNREFINED, PRIMITIVE SET OF PEOPLE WHOSE LACK OF CIVILISED CULTURE OR HISTORY HAS MADE THEM INTO LOWER ANIMALS. You lack tact, diplomacy and you lot are a classless bunch ! You wake up your fathers with a vicious kick in the morning and you talk to your elders anyhow except the rich ones. okoro- cha has only lived up to the ibo profile . You lot are simply a MENACE TO CIVILISED SOCIETY!

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Punches Governor Obi’s Aide Over Seat! by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 21, 2012
Yomieluv: Amen,no mind those riffraffs called ibos.
God made a mistake by creating that tribe.
I will advise you to go on your knees and pray to God to forgive you for this Blasphemy! How can you say God made a mistake by creating Ndi gbo? Who are you to make such an utterance?
May God forgive you.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Punches Governor Obi’s Aide Over Seat! by aljharem(m): 10:51am On Oct 21, 2012

it shows the stupidity,and uncalled arrogance of the leaders of the dejected tribe called ibos.

silly tribe.

When I read comments like this, you wonder whether people like you are mentality ok ?

Your own "tribe" is it better ? Don't they fight ? Don't they do silly things aswell ? Should we go back to operation wette ?

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Punches Governor Obi’s Aide Over Seat! by mrhansome12(m): 10:51am On Oct 21, 2012
Omen100:

You are just being a bushman like your name implies, did you check the name of nairalander you quite? His name was Onome & which I believed makes him/her an origin of Delta state & again how does Pa. Rilwane's became a Yorubaman? If you lack knowledge, kindly seek for it so that you won't open up your mouth & start vomiting shits.
Now I know that, all that has being said about the igbo-man are completely truth & there is nothing anyone of you igbos can do about it. The other day, One bigoted bigot said something about flood wiping away lagos & ogun states together & that Nigerian economy activities will migration from the west to east & non of you arrogant thwarts saw anything wrong or condemned that statement in & here we are today, a Yoruba son has paid you back in your own coin, you are all here calling him names & demanding for his head.
Igboman is still suffering the biefra war hangover, stupid & arrogant thwarts.
and yoriba piple are suffering 4rm Awo sins he sold ur piple's right 4 his selfish interest of getting 2 rule nigeria after the war, what happen ? Hausa and Fulani use and dump him.
Re: Okorocha Punches Governor Obi’s Aide Over Seat! by aljharem(m): 10:52am On Oct 21, 2012
berem: I will advise you to go on your knees and pray to God to forgive you for this Blasphemy! How can you say God made a mistake by creating Ndi gbo? Who are you to make such an utterance?
May God forgive you.

I pray so as well. We have mentality crazy people on nairaland
Re: Okorocha Punches Governor Obi’s Aide Over Seat! by mrhansome12(m): 10:57am On Oct 21, 2012
4chi:
Hausa's respect yaminrin?lwkmd. You must be utterly retarded,they value their goats more than you! Don't you know their favourite pastime is slaughtering you lots like ileya rams? It's not limited to them though , NOBODY CAN EVER RESPECT A GROUP OF UNREFINED, PRIMITIVE SET OF PEOPLE WHOSE LACK OF CIVILISED CULTURE OR HISTORY HAS MADE THEM INTO LOWER ANIMALS. You lack tact, diplomacy and you lot are a classless bunch ! You wake up your fathers with a vicious kick in the morning and you talk to your elders anyhow except the rich ones. okoro- cha has only lived up to the ibo profile . You lot are simply a MENACE TO CIVILISED SOCIETY!
and ur so called elders duties is 2 fight in public, beat their wives in public, sleep with their son's wives and rapping of young gals. Who is even worst
Re: Okorocha Punches Governor Obi’s Aide Over Seat! by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 21, 2012
Da infamous: true,apart from there fanatical way of reason they are wey better than yorubas...and hausa man knows igbos stand on their words this is why they respect us..
I could remember when I asked a Hausa man who deals in gold why he always like to do business with igbos.the man told me how he has flourished in his business courtesy of his igbo friends who he had patnership with.he didn't fail to spew his hate on Yorubas whom he regarded as bunch of Lazy people who don't have an iota of business.he also used example of how some yoruba youths are wasting away as thugs,expoilitng innocent bus drivers of their hard earned money all in the name of being an AGBERO.I have lived part of my life in the north.if not for their extremism,they are far better than Yoruba people!

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Punches Governor Obi’s Aide Over Seat! by Ekans: 11:00am On Oct 21, 2012

silly tribe.
So you hate igbos this much?,well an igbo husband is your portion in jesus name.Did i hear you say AMEN?
Re: Okorocha Punches Governor Obi’s Aide Over Seat! by Dainfamous: 11:02am On Oct 21, 2012
4chi:
hahahahaha when i mean respect i mean respect with fear after all apart from awolowo the genocidal/war criminal and his food blockade,hausa can never kill 300,000 igbos as biafran did if they like, they should increase their boko suicide bombing it will not reach....even JTF have killed more wink

i remember when hausa people were getting kill in anambra&abia state my friend saw hell when some groups came inside the bus with machetes dribbling with hausa blood and they ask him are u hausa or igbo in igbo language my friend screamed in igbo i be igboooooooo before they left him because he is slim and dark in complexion....
Re: Okorocha Punches Governor Obi’s Aide Over Seat! by Dainfamous: 11:06am On Oct 21, 2012
berem: I could remember when I asked a Hausa man who deals in gold why he always like to do business with igbos.the man told me how he has flourished in his business courtesy of his igbo friends who he had patnership with.he didn't fail to spew his hate on Yorubas whom he regarded as bunch of Lazy people who don't have an iota of business.he also used example of how some yoruba youths are wasting away as thugs,expoilitng innocent bus drivers of their hard earned money all in the name of being an AGBERO.I have lived part of my life in the north.if not for their extremism,they are far better than Yoruba people!
he is not far from the truth
Re: Okorocha Punches Governor Obi’s Aide Over Seat! by Okijajuju1(m): 11:08am On Oct 21, 2012
Dear God why would you allow me stumble upon this thread at this time when I am facing anti-Igbo accusations...

@ Topic: I am not surprised, after all it's Rochas Okorocha we are talking about.... Next...
Re: Okorocha Punches Governor Obi’s Aide Over Seat! by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 21, 2012
@yomie2luv, apologize for your stupidity now!!

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Punches Governor Obi’s Aide Over Seat! by aljharem(m): 11:14am On Oct 21, 2012
Josh090: @yomie2luv, apologize for your stupidity now!!

I really hope he does, not that he would own up to it undecided
Re: Okorocha Punches Governor Obi’s Aide Over Seat! by mrhansome12(m): 11:19am On Oct 21, 2012
de ode is viewing de thread I am waiting 4 anoda show of shame 4rm him cus piple like him never see any tin wrong with their stupidity
Re: Okorocha Punches Governor Obi’s Aide Over Seat! by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 21, 2012
If Rochas fights over a seat,is he the first to behave uncivil? Is he not human? What of members of the house of reps who fight in the National Assembly? Are there no other governors who slap their aides in public? So why should Rochas be a topic in the first place? If you were in his position,wouldn't you do the same? I can see some peeps have taken it to a tribal issue because no other tribe fights in public.Nonsense!
Re: Okorocha Punches Governor Obi’s Aide Over Seat! by ochukoccna: 11:35am On Oct 21, 2012
berem: If Rochas fights over a seat,is he the first to behave uncivil? Is he not human? What of members of the house of reps who fight in the National Assembly? Are there no other governors who slap their aides in public? So why should Rochas be a topic in the first place?
Defending the indefensible embarassed embarassed
Because Natl Assembly members did it, should he lower the bar of public decorum lower undecided undecided
A governor fighting with another governor's subordinate [madam fighting with the neighbor's housemaid/Oga fighting withing with the junior staff] shocked shocked is disgraceful
And to think Rochas is been touted to contest for the 2015 presidency embarassed embarassed

berem: If you were in his position,wouldn't you do the same? I can see some peeps have taken it to a tribal issue because no other tribe fights in public.Nonsense!
No I wouldn't descend so low to do such
Making it tribal is folly in action cool cool
Re: Okorocha Punches Governor Obi’s Aide Over Seat! by mrLt: 11:43am On Oct 21, 2012
Yomieluv ogun fire ur left leg na ur papa house flood go wipe out why do pple rejoice when they see other pple suffering God help us
Re: Okorocha Punches Governor Obi’s Aide Over Seat! by Intrepid1(m): 11:43am On Oct 21, 2012

silly tribe.

The world would have saluted the doctor who delivered your bas.tard mother if he has strangled you to death as he was pulling your squealing deformed body from your mother's smelly vag.ina.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Punches Governor Obi’s Aide Over Seat! by Omen100(m): 12:02pm On Oct 21, 2012

He or she owned nobody nothing & for those that are mad with his/her comment can visit Yaba left, that is for those that reside in lagos & those outside lagos can make use of Uselu cognitive medical facility in Benin city, the Edo state capital, stupid & arrogant thwarts.
Re: Okorocha Punches Governor Obi’s Aide Over Seat! by charles0922(m): 12:08pm On Oct 21, 2012
@yomiluv u sure say u get tribe out all?
Re: Okorocha Punches Governor Obi’s Aide Over Seat! by Omen100(m): 12:11pm On Oct 21, 2012
mr Lt: Yomieluv ogun fire ur left leg na ur papa house flood go wipe out why do pple rejoice when they see other pple suffering God help us

Na watin do ur own right leg? Abi amadioha nor say sabi fire right leg? & again dat ur papa rafter wey. Flood washed away never pain u reach stupid fool.
Re: Okorocha Punches Governor Obi’s Aide Over Seat! by Koachdee(m): 12:13pm On Oct 21, 2012
I so much doubt if that was wat actually transpired. So no comment.
Re: Okorocha Punches Governor Obi’s Aide Over Seat! by smithll: 12:37pm On Oct 21, 2012
The defination of rascality.
Re: Okorocha Punches Governor Obi’s Aide Over Seat! by ORAFA(m): 12:37pm On Oct 21, 2012
jamp:

Did I hear u say ur land? Who develop ur land? Igbos own 80% of ur land.keep quite and contribute wisely instead of making urself look stupid

Be guided accordingly
PROVE dat rubbish.... Apart from my tribe, I respect d Yoruba people alot when it comes to giving respect to whom it is due. You will NEVER see them scuffle over a seat, NEVER. I know Rochas very well and am not happy with this news even though not yet proven. For those who would want to insult me, don't waste your time because I wont reply you. O'odua ni baje.
Re: Okorocha Punches Governor Obi’s Aide Over Seat! by Dainfamous: 12:50pm On Oct 21, 2012
Intrepid!:

The world would have saluted the doctor who delivered your bas.tard mother if he has strangled you to death as he was pulling your squealing deformed body from your mother's smelly vag.ina.
grin
Re: Okorocha Punches Governor Obi’s Aide Over Seat! by COOLDUN: 1:07pm On Oct 21, 2012

silly tribe.

Your entire generations are silly coupling with your useless dirty tribe the yorrobers, didn’t such thing happen when OBJ came to commission a project in Ogun state some time ago? The same way your yorrober tribesmen misbehaved that day. Go back and read the story Mr. silly ant. I have come to know why the Hausas call you guys BERREBES and Francophone people call you guys the ANANGOS. Very stupid tribe with dirty stinking ugly marked face monsters you call men and women.
Re: Okorocha Punches Governor Obi’s Aide Over Seat! by COOLDUN: 1:13pm On Oct 21, 2012
4chi:

Please correct your English and spellings or are you writing in short hand? Or in Swahili? When time reaches we shall know between you the Anangos and the Igbos who are more civilized. Till then please go back to school the AREA BOY.
Re: Okorocha Punches Governor Obi’s Aide Over Seat! by Dagods(m): 1:15pm On Oct 21, 2012
grin
Hahaha Rochas again? last time d g'nor was @ d roadside buying 'MASARA' maize,now za same g'nor sudenly turns a boxer @ a public event,kai shege dan buru uba, make i laugh am 4 dis Nyamiri's.dan iska iyanmiri.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Residents Of Mafa, Borno State Return To Their Homes / Magnus Abe Joins Rivers Guber Race, Picks Nomination Form / Ahmadu Fintiri Promises To Be The First To Implement N30,000 New Wage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.