Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,143 members, 7,849,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:29 AM

Okorocha Punches Governor Obi’s Aide Over Seat! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Punches Governor Obi’s Aide Over Seat! (14704 Views)

Obiano Sacks Aide Over Jonathan’s Re-Election Jingle / Anambra Election Protesters Are Not Igbos – Obi’s Aide / Okorocha, Umeh Are Ingrates — Obi’s Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Punches Governor Obi’s Aide Over Seat! by pastormmadu(m): 7:50am On Oct 21, 2012
Rochas Dude, Ʊ Bleep up...even if the seat ȋ̝̊̅§ reserved for Obi, wats d big deal? He was dre b4 Ʊ ƒσя crying out loud. He is ur host Åηϑ Ʊ knw it. The man celebrating is 4rm his state, Åηϑ d other seat ȋ̝̊̅§ for d governor whose state ȋ̝̊̅§ d venue. What if every governor iπ that arena wants d same seat, will Ʊ ppl lap each other? Ozoemena
Re: Okorocha Punches Governor Obi’s Aide Over Seat! by yertyr(m): 7:51am On Oct 21, 2012
Yomieluv: if i say ibos are silly tribes,people go talk say i don start again.

why on earth,should someone fight over chair?
it shows the stupidity,and uncalled arrogance of the leaders of the dejected tribe called ibos.

it can never happen in a yoruba gathering..

i wonder,why the flood didnt flush the eastern part from the map of Nigeria.

silly tribe.
two things: either u're high on some gas fumes or simply stupid...
Re: Okorocha Punches Governor Obi’s Aide Over Seat! by bashr8: 7:53am On Oct 21, 2012

it shows the stupidity,and uncalled arrogance of the leaders of the dejected tribe called ibos.

silly tribe.

[size=20pt]The Alaafin of Oyo, Lamidi Olayiwola Adeyemi, has warned royal fathers and chiefs in Yorubaland, to desist from engaging in open physical confrontation, describing such as a disgrace to the institution of Obaship.

It will be recalled that two monarchs in Ogun State, the Olu of Itori, Akorede Akamo and Baale Lapeleke, Adisa Akinremi , recently engaged in a public confrontation. Also, about three years ago there was a fight between Onigboho of Igboho, John Oyetola Bolarinwa and his counterpart from Igbope during the traditional meeting at Oorelope Local Government area in Igboho.[/size]

http://thepost-ng.com/alaafin-flays-monarchs-physical-combat/

na today , yoruba leaders have been fighting in public. meanw[b]hile which kin bleaching be dis na[/b]

18 Likes

Re: Okorocha Punches Governor Obi’s Aide Over Seat! by sirugos(m): 7:53am On Oct 21, 2012

silly tribe.
and u decided to comment. Eyaa. Un diluted idiot
Re: Okorocha Punches Governor Obi’s Aide Over Seat! by Owaabeo: 7:55am On Oct 21, 2012
mUmU ppl, there is no hiding place for a golden fish. I guess u have BB, what happened the Camera. Post the pix. the Yoruba Ppl want to bring quarrel among the Igbos. in occasion like that all the Govn have position. mUmU

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Punches Governor Obi’s Aide Over Seat! by gbadexy(m): 7:55am On Oct 21, 2012
Achebe opened up the front so am going to use his statement.
I think it is the individualism complex and dislike of heirachy that prevents them from living peacefully beyond a village unit.
But a group of people that isn't united can't advance. America is powerful today because all the states came together and old soviet union were very powerful because of their unity then.
Yoruba had oyo empire and history as a people, edos had same with bini kingdom, the hausas too have sokoto caliphate with their history, the ibos were unable to come together beyond village level and it was due to the arrival of the whiteman that they were organised into region and states and even at that, there is always suspicion and disaffection amongst them.
I think ibos have the most to lose in a divided nigeria; how would biafra land with ibos living all alone together be.
The ndi igbo day was stopped because of disagreement amongst the governors, the region changed senate president like clothes during their turn, they changed PDP chairmanship post during their turn, instigated by the chairman's state governor! The APGA pan ibo party has constant internal wrangling, there is always someone to sell out to the other tribe in power (during babangida and abacha's regime).
I think achebe should have used his book to give beneficial advice to his kinsmen and tell them the truth rather than deceive them and glamorize the vices that is keeping them apart.

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha Punches Governor Obi’s Aide Over Seat! by Youngzedd(m): 7:56am On Oct 21, 2012

silly tribe.

STUPIDITY TO THE HIGHEST LEVEL.
Sorry for posting this.

You are a nusiance to the entire Nigeria.

Are you sure you're even a Nigerian because ur IQ is below 50%, why not fly to syria where people like are needed, than commenting sh1t here on Nairaland.

Must you comment.

Just look at the way u reason, a whole Rochas no chair was reserved for him, the press must surely talk.

You are a disgrace to Nigeria.

You must not vomit sh1t any how mind u.
Re: Okorocha Punches Governor Obi’s Aide Over Seat! by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 21, 2012
Nothing new! Una Senators dey throw blows for Abuja 2, so, nothing new jorh! Yeye Abgeros grin grin

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Punches Governor Obi’s Aide Over Seat! by bashr8: 7:59am On Oct 21, 2012
gbadexy: Achebe opened up the front so am going to use his statement.
I think it is the individualism complex and dislike of heirachy that prevents them from living peacefully beyond a village unit.
But a group of people that isn't united can't advance, america is powerful today because all the states came together and old soviet union were very powerful because of their unity then.
Yoruba has oyo empire and history as a people, edos have same with bini kingdom, the hausas too have sokoto caliphate with their history, the ibos were unable to come together beyond village level and it was due to the arrival of the whiteman that they were organised into region and states and even at that, there is always suspicion and disaffection amongst them.
I think ibos have the most to lose in a divided nigeria; how would biafra land with ibos living all alone together be.
The ndi igbo day was stopped because of disagreement amongst the governors, the region changed senate president like clothes during their turn, they changed PDP chairmanship post during their turn, instigated by the chairman's state governor! The APGA pan ibo party has constant internal wrangling, there is always someone to sell out to the other tribe in power (during babangida and abacha's regime).
I think achebe should have used his book to give beneficial advice to his kinsmen and tell them the truth rather than deceive them and glamorize the vices that is keeping them apart.

are you high , show me when yorubas have ever been united, should i remind you of operation wettie meanwhile yorubas leaders are currently engaged in a bitter war so shut your trap or is it the north that are blowing themselves to pieces is your idea of unity? common sense is not common indeed .

[size=15pt]The former governor of Osun State said that the Yoruba leaders were mere political liabilities in any party they find themselves. According to him, their actions never came to him as a surprise because “the three of them are glorious political beggars who have lost relevance in the nation’s politics.” Not done yet, Akande who is the National Chairman of Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN), noted that Fasoranti, Adebanjo and Falae are always in Government Houses to beg for crumbs. “The so-called leaders are only looking for what they will eat.[/size]
https://www.nairaland.com/1080536/yoruba-leaders-dirty-fight

6 Likes

Re: Okorocha Punches Governor Obi’s Aide Over Seat! by mrhansome12(m): 7:59am On Oct 21, 2012
jamp:

Did I hear u say ur land? Who develop ur land? Igbos own 80% of ur land.keep quite and contribute wisely instead of making urself look stupid

Be guided accordingly
leave de ode even at his land Igbos are dominating economical and he is here making noise

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Punches Governor Obi’s Aide Over Seat! by brixton: 8:02am On Oct 21, 2012
Yomieluv: Amen,no mind those riffraffs called ibos.
God made a mistake by creating that tribe.

Tink outta d box
Re: Okorocha Punches Governor Obi’s Aide Over Seat! by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 21, 2012
If i cn rememba, some yoruba Chiefs from two different kingdoms fought in a police station when they were called to settle d dispute by d DPO...No tribe in this Country is too Glorious or above d other, every mistake yu see in one tribe Can be seen in another tribe...Same Naija blood runs tru us so we practically behave d same way
Re: Okorocha Punches Governor Obi’s Aide Over Seat! by ujchief(m): 8:08am On Oct 21, 2012
u failed to see the sarcasm in his post. That says a lot about u. Now that i now ur level of comprehension, no need to reply ur previous post.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Punches Governor Obi’s Aide Over Seat! by kettykin: 8:10am On Oct 21, 2012

silly tribe.

Why not you reasonable people call for a referendum to push out the animals between the Animals and you people who insist the animals must be in the same country with , i dont know whom to call insane

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha Punches Governor Obi’s Aide Over Seat! by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 21, 2012
Yomieluv: if ur silly tribe is better than mine,what are u doing on my land,ode

to colonize silly monkeys like you and ur family. I bet the phone you use to type this must be from alaba grin

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha Punches Governor Obi’s Aide Over Seat! by brixton: 8:11am On Oct 21, 2012
pastor mmadu: Rochas Dude, Ʊ Bleep up...even if the seat ȋ̝̊̅§ reserved for Obi, wats d big deal? He was dre b4 Ʊ ƒσя crying out loud. He is ur host Åηϑ Ʊ knw it. The man celebrating is 4rm his state, Åηϑ d other seat ȋ̝̊̅§ for d governor whose state ȋ̝̊̅§ d venue. What if every governor iπ that arena wants d same seat, will Ʊ ppl lap each other? Ozoemena

Nna which skol u go sef? Na same art. wen I read,u sef read?
Re: Okorocha Punches Governor Obi’s Aide Over Seat! by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 21, 2012
I doubt this story, I don't think Rochas will descend so low to fight over a seat.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Punches Governor Obi’s Aide Over Seat! by bashr8: 8:15am On Oct 21, 2012
gboss4sure: I doubt this story, I don't think Rochas will descend so low to fight over a seat.
of course its a false story , all governors have seats inevery occasion , only a dumbite will believe this fabricated news and trust nairaland moderators with low IQ to put it on front page

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha Punches Governor Obi’s Aide Over Seat! by Youngzedd(m): 8:19am On Oct 21, 2012

When u see a hungry man u go know.

If you hate Igbos why not ur people let Igbo have their own way.

Can you finish $1 a day because I think u're one of those that live with below $1 USD per day said by the whites.

Now tell me know the economy of Nigeria would have been with your haters.

80% of yorubas in the east are all tailors why?

Don't they have other works to do.

It shall never be well to Igbo haters. God must surely do it when the due time comes.

Be it Igbo, yoruba, hausa always think outside the box, all tribes are all useful to the country, when the people of Israel left Egypt the Egyptian now remembered how useful Israelites are, it shall be so someday in 9ja, just a matter of time.

God bless 9ja.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Punches Governor Obi’s Aide Over Seat! by sydneyobioha(m): 8:20am On Oct 21, 2012

silly tribe.

May Amadioha "grin god of thunder" strike dat ur stinking hole u called mouth..!
Re: Okorocha Punches Governor Obi’s Aide Over Seat! by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 21, 2012
Beht okorocha fall my hands. My younger bro don't even fight over seats! Jeez! undecided
Re: Okorocha Punches Governor Obi’s Aide Over Seat! by mrhansome12(m): 8:23am On Oct 21, 2012
ujchief:
u failed to see the sarcasm in his post. That says a lot about u. Now that i now ur level of comprehension, no need to reply ur previous post.
Make una leave de ode him landlord na Igboman and his rent is due, the landlord is threating 2 send him packing but he no get money 2 pay for his rent cus his agbero job no de pay wella Fashola don drive dem commot 4 parks, he is here 2 show his frustration against his igbo landlord thru de java phone he stole at a park sometime ago

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Punches Governor Obi’s Aide Over Seat! by Owaabeo: 8:25am On Oct 21, 2012
THE ONLY CULTURE I LOVE IN YORROBER LAND IS THEIR TRIBAL MARKS ON THEIR GORILLA FACE ,I DON'T KNOW Y THEY ARE DROPPING IT. PLS LET EVERYBODY GO BACK TO THEIR TRIBAL IDENTITY.
Re: Okorocha Punches Governor Obi’s Aide Over Seat! by bestman09(m): 8:27am On Oct 21, 2012
The truth is that Gov Okorocha behaves like a thug sometimes
Re: Okorocha Punches Governor Obi’s Aide Over Seat! by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 21, 2012
note: God don't make mistakes. Careful of tinz u say.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Punches Governor Obi’s Aide Over Seat! by GentleNaaz(m): 8:28am On Oct 21, 2012
I dnt blv ds
Re: Okorocha Punches Governor Obi’s Aide Over Seat! by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 21, 2012
Owaabeo: THE ONLY CULTURE I LOVE IN YORROBER LAND IS THEIR TRIBAL MARKS ON THEIR GORILLA FACE ,I DON'T KNOW Y THEY ARE DROPPING IT. PLS LET EVERYBODY GO BACK TO THEIR TRIBAL IDENTITY.
hahaha wicked cheesy
Re: Okorocha Punches Governor Obi’s Aide Over Seat! by odoguigbo: 8:31am On Oct 21, 2012
Toaskarity:

to colonize silly monkeys like you and ur family. I bet the phone you use to type this must be from alaba grin
you ARE very right. leading the blind fooools has not been easy tho. Without Igbos, ofenmanu land would have been turned to a refuse dump. A time is coming when we will be running test of sophisticated weapons on their land. BIAFRA IS GREAT.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Punches Governor Obi’s Aide Over Seat! by bashr8: 8:31am On Oct 21, 2012
[quote author=booqee]Igbo pipo?! undecided tufiakpa!
Beht okorocha fall my hands. My younger bro don't even fight over seats! Jeez! undecided[/quotedammm your so ugly shocked
Re: Okorocha Punches Governor Obi’s Aide Over Seat! by bashr8: 8:33am On Oct 21, 2012
mrhansome12: Make una leave de ode him landlord na Igboman and his rent is due, the landlord is threating 2 send him packing but he no get money 2 pay for his rent cus his agbero job no de pay wella Fashola don drive dem commot 4 parks, he is here 2 show his frustration against his igbo landlord thru de java phone he stole at a park sometime ago
lmfao .fashola don burn their okada join , how can one be economically stranded in his own region , i no blame them sha rather i pity them . they are bad economics students thats if they teach economics in the south west at all.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Punches Governor Obi’s Aide Over Seat! by Youngzedd(m): 8:34am On Oct 21, 2012
booqee: note: God don't make mistakes. Careful of tinz u say.

No mind am, the man is hungry, he can't finish 1 USD a day said by the whites.

I can feed him and his entire family and still have balance.
Re: Okorocha Punches Governor Obi’s Aide Over Seat! by odoguigbo: 8:36am On Oct 21, 2012
booqee: Igbo pipo?! undecided tufiakpa!
Beht okorocha fall my hands. My younger bro don't even fight over seats! Jeez! undecided
this thread is not for disgusting rats.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2019: I Am Not Campaigning For PMB, Dankwambo Says / Buhari Writes Senate, Requests For Confirmation Of 19 RECs, Other Appointments / Emmanuel Osodeke: Don’t Vote Politicians With Children Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.