Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

What Wud U Do If Ur Spouse Come Home With 3 Earrings On Each Ear? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Wud U Do If Ur Spouse Come Home With 3 Earrings On Each Ear? (10655 Views)

He wants to pierce his ears! ladies you love guys with earrings on right? / If Your Gf Or Bf Leaves U Witout A Reason What Wud U Do / Describe your 1st romantic Kiss. How Old Were U Then? Wud U kiss him/her again? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Wud U Do If Ur Spouse Come Home With 3 Earrings On Each Ear? by misanho: 7:03am On Oct 21, 2012
I assume ladies with more than one earring on each ear promiscuous even though they might be ok, it gyv a negative perception of who they really are, saying they spend more tym soothing they outward appearance dark when they should be working on being meek, modest, Godly and presentable, this is only wat I think, ur own opinion is very welcome. And also what no(s) of earrings befits her?
Re: What Wud U Do If Ur Spouse Come Home With 3 Earrings On Each Ear? by ijebabe: 7:47am On Oct 21, 2012
Excuse me, are you alright?
I stopped at 'being meek' cuz the tears in my eyes from laughter didn't allow me to continue! Heeyah, you must have just dropped from the sky.

Seriously speaking, what woman doesn't take care of her appearance?? Does multiple earrings alone support that? Should i assume you don't like it when a woman does her nails, wears a weave and dresses well??

Just because something doesn't look normal to you does not mean its not to the other person. Stop this judgemental nonsense! I wonder what you'll say about tattoos undecided
I see nothing wrong in that and won't judge a person based on the number of earrings. 3 is fine, I find it too crowded when its more than that.

I will say though that a wife who suddenly decides to get multiple piercings should talk to her husband before doing such, especially when she knows it'll displease him.
Re: What Wud U Do If Ur Spouse Come Home With 3 Earrings On Each Ear? by dammytosh: 7:53am On Oct 21, 2012
misanho:
I assume ladies with more than one earring on each ear promiscuous even though they might be ok, it gyv a negative perception of who they really are, saying they spend more tym soothing they outward appearance dark when they should be working on being meek, modest, Godly and presentable, this is only wat I think, ur own opinion is very welcome. And also what no(s) of earrings befits her?

As crude , stupid and as odd as it sounds. I can't take a lady with more than one piercing home and will not allow my boy bring one home to me. They look bitchy to me

- My Opinion.

3 Likes

Re: What Wud U Do If Ur Spouse Come Home With 3 Earrings On Each Ear? by Gbagauncatcher: 8:51am On Oct 21, 2012
misanho:
Re: What Wud U Do If Ur Spouse Come Home With 3 Earrings On Each Ear? by kokosheen(m): 8:54am On Oct 21, 2012
If the lady is attractive, my first impression is that she's going to be kinky grin and re-strategise if I really want to know her better. It really helps that as a guy, you know if she refuses to play ball, its mainly due to forming and you not getting her number right. Persistence is key and when it pays off, oh-la-la kiss

On a serious note though, I don't really take a lady serious if she has 3 or more earrings on (if she's not a student ooo. If she is, it can be discounted due to youthful exuberance).
Re: What Wud U Do If Ur Spouse Come Home With 3 Earrings On Each Ear? by JallowBah(f): 10:16am On Oct 21, 2012
Oh goodness...so people can`t get married to a woman because she have more than one earring in her ear? Lol.

Guess the fulanis have their reasons for choosing mainly other fulanis, then. Some of the girls have up to 4-5 in one ear, that she got when she was a child.
Re: What Wud U Do If Ur Spouse Come Home With 3 Earrings On Each Ear? by claremont(m): 10:20am On Oct 21, 2012
I find ladies with studs on their tongue sexy.

1 Like

Re: What Wud U Do If Ur Spouse Come Home With 3 Earrings On Each Ear? by kokosheen(m): 10:25am On Oct 21, 2012
JallowBah: Oh goodness...so people can`t get married to a woman because she have more than one earring in her ear? Lol.

Guess the fulanis have their reasons for choosing mainly other fulanis, then. Some of the girls have up to 4-5 in one ear, that she got when she was a child.

Kinkiness is the forte of Fulani chicks, gam.

Once you break down the cultural barrier, you'd be so so surprised. My assessment still stands.
Re: What Wud U Do If Ur Spouse Come Home With 3 Earrings On Each Ear? by JallowBah(f): 11:24am On Oct 21, 2012
kokosheen:

Kinkiness is the forte of Fulani chicks, gam.

Once you break down the cultural barrier, you'd be so so surprised. My assessment still stands.

Care to elaborate that one?
Re: What Wud U Do If Ur Spouse Come Home With 3 Earrings On Each Ear? by kokosheen(m): 11:31am On Oct 21, 2012
JallowBah:

Care to elaborate that one?

Personal experience having stayed with them for a year (NYSC). I taught in a school, so it wouldn't do me well dishing my (s)escapades here lipsrsealed
Re: What Wud U Do If Ur Spouse Come Home With 3 Earrings On Each Ear? by JallowBah(f): 2:09pm On Oct 21, 2012
kokosheen:

Personal experience having stayed with them for a year (NYSC). I taught in a school, so it wouldn't do me well dishing my (s)escapades here lipsrsealed

I have been living with m fulani husband for three years, and his family in Africa for some months.
I have also lived with fulani people here in Europe.

So..I dont understand what you are trying to say here? That fulanis are kinky, so the earrings match them, or...?
Re: What Wud U Do If Ur Spouse Come Home With 3 Earrings On Each Ear? by Rocktation(f): 2:18pm On Oct 21, 2012
misanho:

It is quite hot, you know. Doing stuff without borders, sometimes. smiley
Re: What Wud U Do If Ur Spouse Come Home With 3 Earrings On Each Ear? by kokosheen(m): 2:47pm On Oct 21, 2012
JallowBah:

I have been living with m fulani husband for three years, and his family in Africa for some months.
I have also lived with fulani people here in Europe.

So..I dont understand what you are trying to say here? That fulanis are kinky, so the earrings match them, or...?

Yes the earrings do match them grin, but on a serious note, Fulanis are quite kinky sexually from my personal experience with them and their wearing more than 3 sets of earrings doesn't diminish my assertion that women that wear earrings like that are mostly the adventurous ones. I do recognize that for the fulani's its a cultural thing though.
Re: What Wud U Do If Ur Spouse Come Home With 3 Earrings On Each Ear? by OCTAVO: 2:55pm On Oct 21, 2012
JallowBah: Some of the girls have up to 4-5 in one ear.
That ear don spoil be that o.
Lolz
Re: What Wud U Do If Ur Spouse Come Home With 3 Earrings On Each Ear? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 21, 2012
I can only imagine what a girl would look like with 4 or 5 rings on each ear in an office setting.
Re: What Wud U Do If Ur Spouse Come Home With 3 Earrings On Each Ear? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 21, 2012
I would ask: Honey, what is about? A new way of self-expression?
A spouse could do worse than this shocked
Re: What Wud U Do If Ur Spouse Come Home With 3 Earrings On Each Ear? by abiL(f): 11:53pm On Oct 21, 2012
I've got 10 piercings (not just on my ears), and still plan on getting more.

So it's each to their own. If you don't want to take a girl with multiple piercings home, what gave you the impression that the girl wants to date you in the first place.

You shouldn't judge people by their physical appearances just like I'm not going to judge you even though you're acting like an ignorant f[oo]l.
Re: What Wud U Do If Ur Spouse Come Home With 3 Earrings On Each Ear? by ArQueBusieR(m): 12:16am On Oct 22, 2012
I wouldn't say females with multiple piercings are promiscuous; but I wouldn't date 'em either.

1 Like

Re: What Wud U Do If Ur Spouse Come Home With 3 Earrings On Each Ear? by Nobody: 12:28am On Oct 22, 2012
smh @ girls on this thread.
Re: What Wud U Do If Ur Spouse Come Home With 3 Earrings On Each Ear? by Nobody: 1:28am On Oct 22, 2012
abiL: I've got 10 piercings (not just on my ears), and still plan on getting more.

So it's each to their own. If you don't want to take a girl with multiple piercings home, what gave you the impression that the girl wants to date you in the first place.

You shouldn't judge people by their physical appearances just like I'm not going to judge you even though you're acting like an ignorant f[oo]l.

one thing you fail to notice is that people now judge on physical appearances. 3 ear piercings sound okay to me but having more than that actually turn me off before I fantasize. Seeing how untidy it looks on them is what i don't like and it actually says more of them than they think
Re: What Wud U Do If Ur Spouse Come Home With 3 Earrings On Each Ear? by GoodBoi1(m): 2:17am On Oct 22, 2012
I just don't know. I get negative impression from ladies with more than one ear piercing per ear.
It's like I don't care 'bout how good the lady is. As far as the piercing exceeds one, I've marked X mentally. No go area for me.
Re: What Wud U Do If Ur Spouse Come Home With 3 Earrings On Each Ear? by OloriL(f): 3:07am On Oct 22, 2012
Deleted
Re: What Wud U Do If Ur Spouse Come Home With 3 Earrings On Each Ear? by bknight: 5:52am On Oct 22, 2012
I doubt conservative guys would be ok with girls dat hv more dan one piercings on each ear.

@topic: my spouse? I'll have her stop wearing rings on her ears. There's no way my wife's gonna have more than a piercing on one ear; well, except I married her so.
Re: What Wud U Do If Ur Spouse Come Home With 3 Earrings On Each Ear? by Nobody: 6:02am On Oct 22, 2012
I can't believe this!! What d heck is wrong with multiple piercing??

Like I don't get, even ArqueBusieR sef shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: What Wud U Do If Ur Spouse Come Home With 3 Earrings On Each Ear? by roymary: 6:26am On Oct 22, 2012
I will ask her if she has finally gotten her dream job at the Brothel. cry

1 Like

Re: What Wud U Do If Ur Spouse Come Home With 3 Earrings On Each Ear? by JallowBah(f): 8:28am On Oct 22, 2012
roymary: I will ask her if she has finally gotten her dream job at the Brothel. cry

[img]http://4.bp..com/-fN_DHh9hZYc/TcDGYuY5zyI/AAAAAAAAK9M/5SjcsMrLSss/s1600/face-palm-demotivational-poster-1233926135.jpg[/img]

2 Likes

Re: What Wud U Do If Ur Spouse Come Home With 3 Earrings On Each Ear? by candieangel12(f): 9:05am On Oct 22, 2012
Well then, looks like no Nigerian guy would wana take me home LOL cus I have:
1)2 ear lobe piercings in each ear (planning on getting 1 more set)
2)an ear cartilage piercing in my right ear
3)an industrial piercing in my left ear
4)my navel pierced
5)&& a couple of tattoos (planning on getting 3 more tattoos)

Thinking of getting my nose pierced on my birthday, next year smiley

Anyways, my piercings and tattoos make me who I am && I wouldn't change/remove them for no guy. If a guy refuses to date/marry me because of them, then he wasn't worth my time in the first place. But then all the guys I've dated never had a problem with them grin

2 Likes

Re: What Wud U Do If Ur Spouse Come Home With 3 Earrings On Each Ear? by JallowBah(f): 9:18am On Oct 22, 2012
candieangel12: Well then, looks like no Nigerian guy would wana take me home LOL cus I have:
1)2 ear lobe piercings in each ear (planning on getting 1 more set)
2)an ear cartilage piercing in my right ear
3)an industrial piercing in my left ear
4)my navel pierced
5)&& a couple of tattoos (planning on getting 3 more tattoos)

Thinking of getting my nose pierced on my birthday, next year smiley

Anyways, my piercings and tattoos make me who I am && I wouldn't change/remove them for no guy. If a guy refuses to date/marry me because of them, then he wasn't worth my time in the first place. But then all the guys I've dated never had a problem with them grin

I have about 15 tattoos or so, and planning on many more. Next one will be in two weeks time.
I have stretched ears ( 12mmm ), and one extra on the left side, two extra on the right side plus one up on the right side.
I also have my tounge pierced, had it for 10 years. My nose has a ring that I have had for 12years now.
I also had muuuuch more piercings before. Any man who would not be interested because of my bodyart, would not be a man for me anyways.

My husband dont have any tats, but he does have two rings in one ear. And it looks beautiful on him, he has had them for about 15-17years.

It becomes a part of you. I will probably never take out any of my piercings, and I no idea when I will be finished taking tattoos. When I feel like I am finished, I guess.
Re: What Wud U Do If Ur Spouse Come Home With 3 Earrings On Each Ear? by candieangel12(f): 9:29am On Oct 22, 2012
JallowBah:

I have about 15 tattoos or so, and planning on many more. Next one will be in two weeks time.
I have stretched ears ( 12mmm ), and one extra on the left side, two extra on the right side plus one up on the right side.
I also have my tounge pierced, had it for 10 years. My nose has a ring that I have had for 12years now.
I also had muuuuch more piercings before. Any man who would not be interested because of my bodyart, would not be a man for me anyways.

My husband dont have any tats, but he does have two rings in one ear. And it looks beautiful on him, he has had them for about 15-17years.

It becomes a part of you. I will probably never take out any of my piercings, and I no idea when I will be finished taking tattoos. When I feel like I am finished, I guess.

AMAZING!!! I can already picture how beautiful you look with all these. Its true, the body art becomes apart of you and its hard to remove them. I have always been kinda scared of getting my ears stretched tho, looks like it hurts. Alot of my friends have their breas.ts. pierced && theyve been tryna convince me to get mines pierced too but Im kinda reluctant about gettin it pierced lol I am terrified its gonna hurt but I mite get it done once I get over the fear lol. I love tattoss, haha, it feels good getting one, the pain is kind of therapeutic to me lol I remember I got my first tattoo and piercing on my 18th bday and then after that I was hooked. My parents dont approve of them tho, but like I tell them: its my body, not yours, so deal with it
Re: What Wud U Do If Ur Spouse Come Home With 3 Earrings On Each Ear? by JallowBah(f): 9:56am On Oct 22, 2012
candieangel12:

AMAZING!!! I can already picture how beautiful you look with all these. Its true, the body art becomes apart of you and its hard to remove them. I have always been kinda scared of getting my ears stretched tho, looks like it hurts. Alot of my friends have their breas.ts. pierced && theyve been tryna convince me to get mines pierced too but Im kinda reluctant about gettin it pierced lol I am terrified its gonna hurt but I mite get it done once I get over the fear lol. I love tattoss, haha, it feels good getting one, the pain is kind of therapeutic to me lol I remember I got my first tattoo and piercing on my 18th bday and then after that I was hooked. My parents dont approve of them tho, but like I tell them: its my body, not yours, so deal with it

I got my nose with my mother going there with mewink I used to have snakebite ( one on each side under the bottom lip ), one on the other side of the nose, one inside the mouth, up under the lip, so you could only see it when I was smiling big, and ceveral more. The ones I have left are the ones I love the mostsmiley

And yes, I do look nice with my tats and all grin Its not done in a trashy way, but I do have one bad on my shoulder. I took it at a tattoo-convention, cause the artists there are supposed to be really good ones..but he tattooed it too hard, so its much scar-tissue, and it has faded. Reminds me of NEVER getting a tat before checking someone elses body who used the same artist..never again.

The next one will be my husbands fula-name. He dont know, he will see it when I go down to visit himwink

I am going to send you an e-mail. Lol.
Re: What Wud U Do If Ur Spouse Come Home With 3 Earrings On Each Ear? by candieangel12(f): 10:02am On Oct 22, 2012
Lol wow! Okay let me check my email. Giiirl, your body must b a sight to see. Love all the body art, I wud like a monroe piercing but I dont think it will look good on me with a nose piercing, I think it'll make my face look too cluttered. And I think hip piercings are super sexy on a woman buuut fear no fit let me get that 1 lol.

&&awww your hubby will love the tattoo of his name, he will have a permanent spot on your body lol wink
Re: What Wud U Do If Ur Spouse Come Home With 3 Earrings On Each Ear? by JallowBah(f): 10:08am On Oct 22, 2012
candieangel12: Lol wow! Okay let me check my email. Giiirl, your body must b a sight to see. Love all the body art, I wud like a monroe piercing but I dont think it will look good on me with a nose piercing, I think it'll make my face look too cluttered. And I think hip piercings are super sexy on a woman buuut fear no fit let me get that 1 lol.

&&awww your hubby will love the tattoo of his name, he will have a permanent spot on your body lol wink

Mjah, it depends on the face as well as the style, I think. I love the cheek-smiling-piercings, but they would not fit me face at all.
I miss the one under my upper-lip, but it grew out after only a few weeks. Not too good on the teeths eitherwink

The surface piercings, like the hips, is beautiful. But I know I would rip the out..lol. And that is a pain I do not wish to encounter. They say its not too bad to get, but everyone have different pain-tolerance. Its worth a shotwink

And he knows I have been wanting a tat of his name, and that I will get it at one point, but he dont know whensmiley He likes the idea as well. As I said in another thread; There will only be one father for my kids, so I dont mind carrying his name the rest of my life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria, Actress Ajibola Elizabeth Bought A Car With Her Adult film Acting Money / Am Pregnant For My School Boyfriend Who Is In His Finals And Am In 300l. Our Bti / Help; She Wants Me To Deflower Her Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.