Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

How Does It Feel To Be Heart-broken? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Does It Feel To Be Heart-broken? (1351 Views)

How Does It Feel To Be Rejected / Guys, How Does It Feel Dating A Taller Girl? / Ladies How Does It Feel Dating A Shorter Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Does It Feel To Be Heart-broken? by tngtech(m): 8:40am On Jan 25, 2008
How does it feel to be heart-broken. I have this friend that a heart-broken recently, he feels like the World is crumbling on me". I really don't know, but am curious to know. I really don't want to xperience it @ all.
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Heart-broken? by almondjoy(f): 8:52am On Jan 25, 2008
Yes, you will.  When a thief steals your wallet with the last 10Naira in it! kiss Or you fail to get a promotion at your job after working so hard. Or you lose a loved one.

We all experience one form of heart break or the other in this lifetime.  Not necessarily related to male-female relationship. kiss

You brace yourself and you try to get over it. kiss
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Heart-broken? by dimpules: 10:12am On Jan 25, 2008
dont pray to experience it my dear. Sometimes you feel you'd be better dead and alive.
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Heart-broken? by hollandis(f): 11:19am On Jan 25, 2008
It's a bad experience.All you think of is vengeance, revenge,bitterness,malice,complex, ~.Librans are usually lucky here.Before a relationship heads for the cleaners,an intelligent man or woman dumps first before being dumped.
I heard ladies are worst hit
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Heart-broken? by sistajay(f): 1:48pm On Jan 25, 2008
Anybodi who has ever loved will go through that process of a broken heart. A broken heart hurts like HELL, and no one is immune to it, unless your heart be stone.
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Heart-broken? by warid(f): 2:25pm On Jan 25, 2008
heart break is not something u will wish
for you enemy,as bad as it may look,the
truth is time will always heal it,but the healing process
depends on d individual,if its over,accept it,take responsibity
the truth is you come out of the expirence better,and expirenced
also,the thing is people are scared of rejection and they they dont
want 2 admit that is over.your friend will be fine,time has a way of
healing things,i have being there i can tell you.
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Heart-broken? by roven(m): 2:36pm On Jan 25, 2008
I Really know how it feels having experience one lately,
but i think wat matters how well you come out of it,
like the saying goes it is not how many times you fall
but your ability to rise each time you fall.
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Heart-broken? by b2dk24(f): 2:39pm On Jan 25, 2008
warid:

heart break is not something u will wish
for you enemy,as bad as it may look,the
truth is time will always heal it,but the healing process
depends on d individual,if its over,accept it,take responsibity
the truth is you come out of the expirence better,and expirenced
also,the thing is people are scared of rejection and they they don't
want 2 admit that is over.your friend will be fine,time has a way of
healing things,i have being there i can tell you.

i quite agree with u dat time can heal it bt wot of a situation where even afta over a year u cant seem 2 gt over it .wot do u do?
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Heart-broken? by realdemi(f): 5:48pm On Jan 25, 2008
b2dk24:

i quite agree with u that time can heal it bt wot of a situation where even after over a year u can't seem 2 gt over it .wot do u do?

Are u kidding me?? I've hurt over A (1) guy for 5 years plus!. Funny i just had one or so relationship in between those years. Over time, i thanked God that things went the way they went because i later realised some things i didn't know about the guy that were quite painful and that he just wasn't worth it. Knowing that he wasn't worth my salt did not take away the pain o, it just pacified me a little. And i've moved on. THANK GOD

Men, heart break is no joke.
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Heart-broken? by NaJaHaJe(f): 6:06pm On Jan 25, 2008
the easiest way to explain it . . . . . . it feels like a someone's cutting your heart to pieces. it's actually a physical pain. you actually feel your heart ripping to shreds and in my case I had trouble breathing or making sense of a lot of things.
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Heart-broken? by kokorunna(m): 6:17pm On Jan 25, 2008
Its not a good thing, it will look like your life is falling apart.

You better pray that you don't experience it cheesy
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Heart-broken? by DD5: 7:58pm On Jan 25, 2008
the closest i ever came close to experiencing it was when i broke with my ex. 3 yrs later my mum still talks about the pain in her eyes . . . there's probably nothing i regret more than that singular action . . .
That experience taught me a serious lesson . . .
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Heart-broken? by pahtahkee: 8:08pm On Jan 25, 2008
D__D:

the closest i ever came close to experiencing it was when i broke with my ex. 3 years later my mum still talks about the pain in her eyes . . . there's probably nothing i regret more than that singular action . . .
That experience taught me a serious lesson . . .

hmmmmmm cool
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Heart-broken? by temmie3005: 8:51pm On Jan 25, 2008
Heart-Broken, if u ve been hurt or betryed by somebody u trusted before,i want u to understand one thing;no matter man does to u ,God ll cause all things to work out for ur good.Focus on God.To err is human but to forgive is devine.witout God, it is impossible to let go of hurts&move on in life because ur emotions ll always rear up whenever u remember the person or incident.you ve to allow God to help u,let His joy be ur strength.
Note:The hurt feelings can be so intense that if we are not careful,everything else in our lives might grind to a halt.
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Heart-broken? by ThugLife1(m): 11:13pm On Jan 25, 2008
It feel Good kiss
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Heart-broken? by aniffy4eva(m): 11:16pm On Jan 25, 2008
Hurts like hell,

But face it, you get to learn a whole lotta things after the episode. It sorta makes you a better person. wink

That's if you learn from the experience, undecided

and almondjoy is right, it doesn't have to be male-female relationships, smiley
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Heart-broken? by uoe80(f): 11:29pm On Jan 25, 2008
Heartbreak is the worst feeling in this world,its painful and it hurts at the very core of the soul,infact there are no exact words to explain it with.it leaves you feeling bitter and all hell bent on revenge and hurting the next innocent person that comes your way.its the feeling that leads most people into manic depression and at times SUICIDE!!!.
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Heart-broken? by kobe(m): 1:04am On Jan 26, 2008
uoe80:

Heartbreak is the worst feeling in this world
try loneliness; complete isolation.
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Heart-broken? by Nobody: 1:06am On Jan 26, 2008
kobe:

try loneliness; complete isolation.

heartbreak can be avoided but no one can defeat loneliness i love heartbreak the fact that it doesn't kill me makes me stronger emotionally
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Heart-broken? by temmie3005: 2:26am On Jan 26, 2008
To deal with loneliness,stay in touch with others.Make a list of loved ones,friends and acquaintances.Make it a point to contact them regularly.Eat properly,Rest.Focus on the good things that ve happened and are happening in ur life and pray to God. wink
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Heart-broken? by kobe(m): 7:40am On Jan 26, 2008
To deal with loneliness,stay in touch with others.Make a list of loved ones,friends and acquaintances.Make it a point to contact them regularly.Eat properly,Rest.Focus on the good things that ve happened and are happening in your life and pray to God.
you don't get it temmy - there are no people. that's why you're lonely and that feeling is worse than being broken hearted.
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Heart-broken? by amuki: 9:57am On Jan 26, 2008
It's not a good experience,believe me?It seems like it's the end of the world.Let's not talk about that.
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Heart-broken? by tpia: 4:24pm On Jan 26, 2008
@sista-jay
Anybodi who has ever loved will go through that process of a broken heart. A broken heart hurts like HELL, and no one is immune to it, unless your heart be stone.

@ annify4eva

Hurts like hell,

But face it, you get to learn a whole lotta things after the episode. It sorta makes you a better person.

That's if you learn from the experience, 

exactly.

good news is: you recover. But before you do, its one of the most intense kinds of hurting in this world.

being heartbroken or breaking someone's heart is not good. But I guess sometimes these things can't be avoided.
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Heart-broken? by adeboo(f): 4:29pm On Jan 26, 2008
Everybody at a point in time will experience heartbreak
Its just a normal growing up thing - it just makes us stronger.

I believe that what doesnt kill us only makes us stronger because we need to be in a position to use our experiences as well as a ministry, use it to speak to people going through the same thing.

It seems terrible now, but joy will surely come in the morning - just keep living, it will get better.

(1) (Reply)

5 Things Men Should Know About Women / Do You Want Your Virginity Back ? / Her Picture Is The Only Poster On The Wall Of My Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.