Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,283 members, 7,846,293 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Her Picture Is The Only Poster On The Wall Of My Heart - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Picture Is The Only Poster On The Wall Of My Heart (1351 Views)

I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart / She Cried Because Kiss Daniel Followed Her.(picture) / Puss.y Wall Of Teju (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Picture Is The Only Poster On The Wall Of My Heart by Orikinla(m): 4:50pm On Mar 13, 2010
Her picture is the only poster on the wall of my heart.
Three years plus and there is no minus in my passion for her.
Even the longer her absence, the longer my hunger for her company.

So this is what it feels like to be truly in love with the one and only woman.
She deserves a golden crown for her unbreakable faith in our love.

Yes. True love is as real as flesh and blood and will blossom and bloom like the rose flower in the garden of your heart.
But your heart must be soft and tender to comfort her in the grove of your soul.

Even when you scream, scream out of love and not out of hatred.
Like when God thunders at Israel. He does so for love.
Re: Her Picture Is The Only Poster On The Wall Of My Heart by AqRiUsAge(f): 4:52pm On Mar 13, 2010
smiley awwww
Re: Her Picture Is The Only Poster On The Wall Of My Heart by sistajay(f): 4:56pm On Mar 13, 2010
How sweet! kiss
Re: Her Picture Is The Only Poster On The Wall Of My Heart by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 13, 2010
Awwwww guys like you are a dime a dozen. smiley
Re: Her Picture Is The Only Poster On The Wall Of My Heart by Eniayo(f): 5:09pm On Mar 13, 2010
i wish d man i luv culd say tins lk dat
Re: Her Picture Is The Only Poster On The Wall Of My Heart by Orikinla(m): 5:15pm On Mar 13, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Awwwww guys like you are a dime a dozen. smiley
Whatever.

Nothing changes the colour of a heart filled with pure and true love.
You cannot go shopping for it.
It is not for sale.
Re: Her Picture Is The Only Poster On The Wall Of My Heart by yme1(f): 5:30pm On Mar 13, 2010
keep it up
Eniayo:

if he cant you have to make him say it wink
Re: Her Picture Is The Only Poster On The Wall Of My Heart by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 13, 2010
Orikinla:

Whatever.

Nothing changes the colour of a heart filled with pure and true love.
You cannot go shopping for it.
It is not for sale.
It was a compliment. Sheesh what kind of people am I working with here
Re: Her Picture Is The Only Poster On The Wall Of My Heart by AqRiUsAge(f): 5:31pm On Mar 13, 2010
lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Her Picture Is The Only Poster On The Wall Of My Heart by yme1(f): 5:32pm On Mar 13, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

It was a compliment. Sheesh what kind of people am I working with here
i was thinking the same thing o or has the guy been pissed off by you b4
else i dont see why he responded that way undecided
Re: Her Picture Is The Only Poster On The Wall Of My Heart by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 13, 2010
y me:

i was thinking the same thing o or has the guy been pissed off by you b4
else i dont see why he responded that way undecided
My dear I have never seen this person before. undecided
Re: Her Picture Is The Only Poster On The Wall Of My Heart by AqRiUsAge(f): 5:34pm On Mar 13, 2010
I think he misread your comment or something. I didnt get it either
Re: Her Picture Is The Only Poster On The Wall Of My Heart by yme1(f): 5:35pm On Mar 13, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

My dear I have never seen this person before. undecided
oh well maybe he has problem with people complimenting him
just keep it cool dear wink

AqRiUs Age:

I think he misread your comment or something. I didnt get it either
really surprising undecided
Re: Her Picture Is The Only Poster On The Wall Of My Heart by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 13, 2010
y me:

oh well maybe he has problem with people complimenting him
just keep it cool dear wink
really surprising undecided
Girl I honestly dont give 2 fooks though grin grin grin grin Thanks anyway smiley smiley
Re: Her Picture Is The Only Poster On The Wall Of My Heart by BadMoFo(m): 5:38pm On Mar 13, 2010
a dime a dozen means he's as common as grass

you meant to say guys like him are rare. now there's a compliment.

get to know me ebony, i can teach you even more in the bedroom
Re: Her Picture Is The Only Poster On The Wall Of My Heart by Pweety4me(f): 6:23pm On Mar 13, 2010
^Hissssss undecided

@OP ok sweet have u told her all dis?
smiley
Re: Her Picture Is The Only Poster On The Wall Of My Heart by mamagee3(f): 6:44pm On Mar 13, 2010
So touching and emotional. tongue
Re: Her Picture Is The Only Poster On The Wall Of My Heart by r231(m): 7:08pm On Mar 13, 2010
awwwwww, so nice smiley
Re: Her Picture Is The Only Poster On The Wall Of My Heart by Genuflect(m): 9:30pm On Mar 13, 2010
Ebonyeyes, you actually yabbed the dude. That ain't no compliment
Re: Her Picture Is The Only Poster On The Wall Of My Heart by H2O2: 9:33pm On Mar 13, 2010
LMAO, ain't it?

oriki, no mind them jare dude post more of these
Re: Her Picture Is The Only Poster On The Wall Of My Heart by AqRiUsAge(f): 11:07pm On Mar 13, 2010
LOLLLLLL this thread is too funny! I just got it embarassed
Re: Her Picture Is The Only Poster On The Wall Of My Heart by Moyola(f): 11:10pm On Mar 13, 2010
Orikinla:

Yes. True love is as real as flesh and blood and will blossom and bloom like the rose flower in the garden of your heart.
But your heart must be soft and tender to comfort her in the grove of your soul.

AwWwWww!
Re: Her Picture Is The Only Poster On The Wall Of My Heart by Nobody: 11:48pm On Mar 13, 2010
Ha Ha Ha. Rites of passage. We've been there. We'll be here to console you when you come back on NL to cry that you caught her with her 'uncle'. Enjoy while it lasts.
Re: Her Picture Is The Only Poster On The Wall Of My Heart by justwise(m): 12:41am On Mar 14, 2010
Eniayo:

You may not even appreciate it if he says all that to you. [b]S[/b]ome are like that
Re: Her Picture Is The Only Poster On The Wall Of My Heart by Nobody: 12:51am On Mar 14, 2010
Abeg jo I will appreciate it, it will make me love them more, thats if they mean it anyway because im psychic and can tell if the Negro is just saying it for access to the cat grin grin
Re: Her Picture Is The Only Poster On The Wall Of My Heart by Nobody: 12:57am On Mar 14, 2010
Orikinla:

How sweet!
Re: Her Picture Is The Only Poster On The Wall Of My Heart by H2O2: 12:58am On Mar 14, 2010
Rites of passage indeed
Re: Her Picture Is The Only Poster On The Wall Of My Heart by justwise(m): 1:00am On Mar 14, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Abeg jo I will appreciate it, it will make me love them more, thats if they mean it anyway because im psychic and can tell if the Negro is just saying it for access to the cat grin grin

Trade mark grin

To the topic. . .trust me alot of women will read meaning into it. . thinking maybe he is saying all that just to have his legs over her or you hear things like: na poem i go chop?. . but when they read it from someone else they start going on abt how wonderful it will be to hear it from their bobo
Re: Her Picture Is The Only Poster On The Wall Of My Heart by Nobody: 1:10am On Mar 14, 2010
justwise:

Trade mark grin

To the topic. . .[b]trust me alot of women will read meaning into it. . thinking maybe he is saying all that just to have his legs over her [/b]or you hear things like: na poem i go chop?. . but when they read it from someone else they start going on abt how wonderful it will be to hear it from their bobo
grin grin

In most cases, this is actually the truth, they will say a monkey is Miss World just to get a leg over grin grin grin
Re: Her Picture Is The Only Poster On The Wall Of My Heart by justwise(m): 1:31am On Mar 14, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

grin grin

In most cases, this is actually the truth, they will say a monkey is Miss World just to get a leg over grin grin grin

Well . . . it depends on your defination of beauty, to some pple the inner person matters alot than the pretty face grin grin grin
Re: Her Picture Is The Only Poster On The Wall Of My Heart by daylae(m): 1:42am On Mar 14, 2010
@poster that's a good one,but who really deserve it? No one i guess. No one!
Re: Her Picture Is The Only Poster On The Wall Of My Heart by Pweety4me(f): 1:43am On Mar 14, 2010
^Lolz y do u say that?and 9ice hair by d way. . . smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cellphone And Relationships / Help Me Oo / How Difficult Will It Be For Him ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.