Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Are All Sins Equal In The Eyes of God? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are All Sins Equal In The Eyes of God? (8432 Views)

Are All Sins Equal Before The Lord?? / What Are Sins And Are All Sins Equal? / All Sins Are Equal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are All Sins Equal In The Eyes of God? by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 22, 2012
Billyonaire: Sex is not a sin, Its God's first pleasurable gift to all animals. Or are you telling me that my dogs sin each time they mate ?
I am being sarcastic. These religious people can just think outside of the box and things which they call sins sometimes are just human nature not God's.
Re: Are All Sins Equal In The Eyes of God? by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 22, 2012
all4naija: I am being sarcastic. These religious people can just think outside of the box and things which they call sins sometimes are just human nature not God's.
Dont worry, let me repost it in Green, watch and see the insults they will pour on the son of man.
Re: Are All Sins Equal In The Eyes of God? by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 22, 2012
Sex is not a sin, Its God's first pleasurable gift to all animals. Or are you telling me that my dogs sin each time they mate ? Have you forgotten that man is also an animal ?
Re: Are All Sins Equal In The Eyes of God? by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 22, 2012
all4naija: The sweetest sin is sex ! Lol...Bwahahaha...
Unnecessary post, no offense
Re: Are All Sins Equal In The Eyes of God? by optimistD(m): 10:30am On Oct 22, 2012
Billyonaire: Sex is not a sin, Its God's first pleasurable gift to all animals. Or are you telling me that my dogs sin each time they mate ? Have you forgotten that man is also an animal ?
biologically believed to be animal, spiritually, no!

1 Like

Re: Are All Sins Equal In The Eyes of God? by charlsecy4(m): 10:30am On Oct 22, 2012
[size=15]1 Timothy 1:13; Even though I was once a blasphemer and a persecutor and a violent man, I was shown mercy because I acted in ignorance and unbelief.

So, you can see that to sin against the Holy Spirit means to willfully reject the Sacrifice of Christ Jesus:

What does it mean to sin against the Holy Spirit?

See:
[/size]
https://christiananswers.net/q-eden/unpardonablesin.html
Re: Are All Sins Equal In The Eyes of God? by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 22, 2012
Kamsy10:

Unnecessary post, no offense
Why not called it sarcasm rather than unnecessary post. You too can't think outside of the box.
Re: Are All Sins Equal In The Eyes of God? by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 22, 2012
optimist D: biologically believed to be animal, spiritually, no!
Spirituality is just a perception not something in a way religionists and alike take it.
Re: Are All Sins Equal In The Eyes of God? by biancaekele2(f): 10:41am On Oct 22, 2012
Billyonaire: Sex is not a sin, Its God's first pleasurable gift to all animals. Or are you telling me that my dogs sin each time they mate ? Have you forgotten that man is also an animal ?

Don't get it wrong! Human beings are not animals cos we are created in the image and likeness of GOD. If you want to keep having pre-marital sex then u are a fornicator! get ur Bible or Quran and read what it says about fornication!!! tongue
Re: Are All Sins Equal In The Eyes of God? by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 22, 2012
biancae.kele2:

Don't get it wrong! Human beings are not animals cos we are created in the image and likeness of GOD. If you want to keep having pre-marital sex then u are a fornicator! get ur Bible or Quran and read what it says about fornication!!! tongue

In that case your god is a man and he does have sex right? Sex is beautiful, it is meant for your own pleasure. Why would you consider it a sin? The bible and quran is really a curse to humanity. Remember they were meant for primitive people,not you!
Re: Are All Sins Equal In The Eyes of God? by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 22, 2012
optimist D: biologically believed to be animal, spiritually, no!
So are you saying my dogs dont have souls? Listen there is no need to use big terms to confuse me. All animals have natural characteristic of reproduction through SEX, pleasurable as it might be. Whether its goats, dogs, fish, man etc. Sex is not a sin. Originators of these religion had birth control in mind when they coined those pages. Sex is naturally god's pleasurable gift to all animals including man, but man decided to enjoy it in heaven (72 virgins concept), Europeans indoctrinated it as sin for birth control.
Re: Are All Sins Equal In The Eyes of God? by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 22, 2012
All sins are equal, he who Iڪ guilty of one Iڪ guilty of all. As Christians we shouldn't be bothered about sin as Jesus has settled all that.

Yeah, for the sin against the Holy Spirit, that is †☺ grieve Him, that sin Iڪ actually hard †☺ commit Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd out of the reach of most Christians. I won't bother explaining anything because if you don't fellowship with the Spirit, i'll make absolutely no sense.

1 Like

Re: Are All Sins Equal In The Eyes of God? by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 22, 2012
biancae.kele2:

The bolded shows you lack basic knowledge of elementary Integrated Science, Biology and common understanding of the nature of man. I can not converse with you on this.
Re: Are All Sins Equal In The Eyes of God? by Todaynatoday: 10:56am On Oct 22, 2012
charlsecy4: [size=15]To sin against the Holy Spirit means to willfully reject the Sacrifice of Christ Jesus:

See:
[/size]
I've gone through the link & the answers are satisfactory but it still does not address the issue of blasphemy. Thanks for the link though(bookmarked)
Re: Are All Sins Equal In The Eyes of God? by charlsecy4(m): 10:56am On Oct 22, 2012
Todaynatoday: All sins are pardonable but ANY sin against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven!

[size=15]1 Timothy 1:13; Even though I was once a blasphemer and a persecutor and a violent man, I was shown mercy because I acted in ignorance and unbelief.

So, you can see that to sin against the Holy Spirit means to willfully reject the Sacrifice of Christ Jesus:

See:
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Are All Sins Equal In The Eyes of God? by charlsecy4(m): 10:59am On Oct 22, 2012
Todaynatoday: I've gone through the link & the answers are satisfactory but it still does not address the issue of blasphemy. Thanks for the link though(bookmarked)

How do you mean "it still does not address the issue of blasphemy?"
Re: Are All Sins Equal In The Eyes of God? by SamMilla1(m): 11:02am On Oct 22, 2012
Since none of us is allowed to see him unless we die,
And since we are not dead yet,

How the hell are we supposed to know what is equal or not in God's Kingdom?
Re: Are All Sins Equal In The Eyes of God? by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 22, 2012
It amazes me how every body talks about sin against Holy Spirit, but they do not understand what Holy Spirit is. I guess people fail to even give a thought on what Spirit is, and what Holy Spirit really is. And if it is actually possible to sin against Holy Spirit. Then the question is, if sinning against Holy Spirit actually means "willfully denying its existence" as some opine, and you say such sin as is 'unforgivable' it therefore means denying the existence of Holy Spirit (which is very rarely understood), is a mightier sin than murder (willfully taking another human life). Is this not obviously absurd ?
Re: Are All Sins Equal In The Eyes of God? by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 22, 2012
Sam Milla: Since none of us is allowed to see him unless we die,
And since we are not dead yet, How the hell are we supposed to know what is equal or not in God's Kingdom?
Such enlightening question as yours may be termed 'Blasphemy' in religion, a usual 'Dont ask, dont tell' "we are porous, there are no proofs' strategy.
Re: Are All Sins Equal In The Eyes of God? by Todaynatoday: 11:06am On Oct 22, 2012
charlsecy4:

How do you mean "it still does not address the issue of blasphemy?"
Okay, I've read it again & it addresses the question pretty well. So, from what I've read, I can deduce that there is no unforgivable sin for there is no limit to the power of God and he forgives all sins if we genuinely repent of them. Thanks for the link once again.

1 Like

Re: Are All Sins Equal In The Eyes of God? by Todaynatoday: 11:10am On Oct 22, 2012
Billyonaire: It amazes me how every body talks about sin against Holy Spirit, but they do not understand what Holy Spirit is. I guess people fail to even give a thought on what Spirit is, and what Holy Spirit really is. And if it is actually possible to sin against Holy Spirit. Then the question is, if sinning against Holy Spirit actually means "willfully denying its existence" as some opine, and you say such sin as is 'unforgivable' it therefore means denying the existence of Holy Spirit (which is very rarely understood), is a mightier sin than murder (willfully taking another human life). Is this not obviously absurd ?
The ways of God are like foolishness to Man. Stop trying to apply logic to the ways of God for you'll keep asking questions for which you'll get no answer.

1 Like

Re: Are All Sins Equal In The Eyes of God? by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 22, 2012
Todaynatoday: The ways of God are like foolishness to Man. Stop trying to apply logic to the ways of God for you'll keep asking questions for which you'll get no answer.
Is your God, my God ? If true, then you have no moral justification to adjudge me as to my analysis of the Cosmic. The portion of the Bible you just quoted, was actually penned down to keep questions unanswered by religion, then my next question is, if common sense and logic can question religion to the point religion has no answers, then logic is beyond religion.
Re: Are All Sins Equal In The Eyes of God? by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 22, 2012
Todaynatoday: The ways of God are like foolishness to Man. Stop trying to apply logic to the ways of God for you'll keep asking questions for which you'll get no answer.
In other words way of God is foolishness in reality. I don't have anything to do with abstract life ,dude! Reality is my life,PERIOD!
Re: Are All Sins Equal In The Eyes of God? by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 22, 2012
all4naija: In other words way of God is foolishness in reality. I don't have anything to do with abstract life ,dude! Reality is my life,PERIOD!
The bolded is the exact meaning of the usually control statement. I assume those who quote that will think deeply of its real meaning.
Re: Are All Sins Equal In The Eyes of God? by Goldenheart(m): 11:24am On Oct 22, 2012
i pray no one ends up in hell...... Cos thats where u get ur different punishment....4 ur different sin.... There are 7 deadly sin. They re deadly because they re the foundations 4 oda sins.......they are:
PRIDE
LUST
GREED
WRATH
ENVY
SLOTH
GLUTTONY
AVARICE.......
There re demons and animals attached to these. Sin is sin peeps
Re: Are All Sins Equal In The Eyes of God? by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 22, 2012
Goldenheart: i pray no one ends up in hell...... Cos thats where u get ur different punishment....4 ur different sin.... There are 7 deadly sin. They re deadly because they re the foundations 4 oda sins.......they are:
PRIDE
LUST
GREED
WRATH
ENVY
SLOTH
GLUTTONY
AVARICE.......
There re demons and animals attached to these. Sin is sin peeps
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...
Re: Are All Sins Equal In The Eyes of God? by Genovese(m): 11:27am On Oct 22, 2012
sins re sure bigger than d other..mortal sins n venial sins
Re: Are All Sins Equal In The Eyes of God? by Goldenheart(m): 11:32am On Oct 22, 2012
all4naija: i accept you jesus as my lord and personal saviour...
amen bro. Welcome to the kingdom of GOD.

1 Like

Re: Are All Sins Equal In The Eyes of God? by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 22, 2012
Na im b say me whey steal iya sikira 5naira and bros boko haram whey don kill millions dey go the same hell......chia!!!

1 Like

Re: Are All Sins Equal In The Eyes of God? by Sealeddeal(m): 11:40am On Oct 22, 2012
..its not all sex thats sin.it is Pre-marital sex or Extra-marital sex that is Sin.

1 Like

Re: Are All Sins Equal In The Eyes of God? by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 22, 2012
Sealeddeal: ..its not all sex thats sin.it is Pre-marital sex or Extra-marital sex that is Sin.
So my dogs are going to hell then, cos last I checked they have been mating and they are not married. And I hope you wont tell me that humans are not animals.
Re: Are All Sins Equal In The Eyes of God? by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 22, 2012
Which sin does smoking dunhil switch and benson fall into cos ie d only one I feel am committing right now ie if am really convinced itz a sin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When Was The Last Time You Went To Church? / Beware Of "A Balanced Message" - Olamide Obire / Kolanut And Spiritual Uses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.