Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,273 members, 7,836,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

What Do I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Do? (910 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Do? by lukmond: 10:26am On Jan 25, 2008
Hello everyone,i have a problem which i really don't know what to do about.i have a huge crush on my client shocked shocked. Okay now before u crucify me,i haven't told him and i haven't given out any impression.infact,i can't tell him cos am not the type that will ask a man out or indicate interest in a man first.to make matters worse he comes to my office now almost everyday.what i want u guys to do for me is to please tell me how to get over this attraction.i don't need tips on how to get him hooked,i want tips on how to get him out of my mind.

silly suggestion are also welcomed as that could cheer me up.but on a serious note i need to get this guy out of my system.
Re: What Do I Do? by amsky(m): 10:42am On Jan 25, 2008
why do you want him out of your system?are you married or seriously hooked?is he married or dating seriously also?
you may want to delegate matters that concern him to your colleagues in the office if you do not have to deal directly with him.
if you are married or engaged,then think of qualities that sweep you off your feet in your partner that he lacks. its just a crush,but a crush that isn't handled properly can lead to so many unpleasant memories.that i KNOW.  if you still are not satisfied with this,i'll tip you some more smiley.
cheers.
Re: What Do I Do? by jkpretty(f): 10:51am On Jan 25, 2008
You can't just easily forget people like that, since your mind is there it'll keep going back there. I think u shld get to know him. while getting to know him, be careful not to show any interest, just look forward to picking out the baddies u don't like about him, then its done. Just like fallen out of love is easier when you're with that person than when its already over. wink

But hey, be careful lest u keep seeing the goodies in him undecided
Re: What Do I Do? by lukmond: 1:45pm On Jan 25, 2008
amsky:

why do you want him out of your system?are you married or seriously hooked?is he married or dating seriously also?
you may want to delegate matters that concern him to your colleagues in the office if you do not have to deal directly with him.
if you are married or engaged,then think of qualities that sweep you off your feet in your partner that he lacks. its just a crush,but a crush that isn't handled properly can lead to so many unpleasant memories.that i KNOW. if you still are not satisfied with this,i'll tip you some more smiley.
cheers.

am not married neither am i engage.he's single as well.am just not the type that will show make the first move.i passed his file to another colleague.but i still get to see him every time he comes.he asked why smone else is handling his account and i said there were changes.he still stops at my table to say hi.

jkpretty:

You can't just easily forget people like that, since your mind is there it'll keep going back there. I think u shld get to know him. while getting to know him, be careful not to show any interest, just look forward to picking out the baddies u don't like about him, then its done. Just like fallen out of love is easier when you're with that person than when its already over. wink

But hey, be careful lest u keep seeing the goodies in him undecided

u are very correct.i know it's no easy to let it go cos i've tried.i'll just be on the look out for his bad sides though i doubtif he'll exhibit them in my office.he's very reserved,talks very little and acts very maturedly.that is actually the attraction.his goodlooks is a plus. wink
Re: What Do I Do? by babymeg: 2:19pm On Jan 25, 2008
girlfrnd jst b e cool n play wise weneva he cums around 2say hi jst be 9ce n dnt pannic u ll sure get over it soon if he is urs he ll definitely ask u out n baby jst be careful k n if he doesnt jst move on d right guy ll surely cum around
Re: What Do I Do? by warid(f): 2:58pm On Jan 25, 2008
i like your sincerity my dear,mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
your healing process has begun,just for the fact that you
talk abt it its a plus.concentrate on your job,if you have exhausted
your options,pray abt it,go girl
Re: What Do I Do? by baby4u2(f): 6:35pm On Jan 25, 2008
lukmond is there anything if u guys start dating or its against company policy. so my question to u now is that if he asks u out will u agree? whATz the nature of ur job sef?

(1) (Reply)

Bad Valentine Experiiences / Should I Let Her Be / Please Can Somebody Tell Me What Course This Problem?Toaste 2day and hate her 2mrow.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.