Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Should I Let Her Be - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Let Her Be (909 Views)

I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! / I Found The One I Let Slip Away On NL / Which Should I Let Go=my Girlfriend Or My Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Let Her Be by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 09, 2008
There 's this girl i was dating early this year and after few months, we started having some little, little hiccups. We were really in love and i had plans for this girl. Later on, she started acting funny and i was careful so i don't make a full out of myself.

To cut a long story short, one day we were together and along the line, we fell into the trap of kissing, smoushing and the rest and i almost had sex with her that day but i never intended to do such thing with her; and so, she got very angry with me till the extent of calling me names and accused me of "just using" her. I tried all i could to make her understand that i love her and equally cherish her virginity but she turned deaf hears. But i know that this girl really loves me despite her frustration.She told me that it was over between us that day and i tried getting back the groove but it wasn't funny.

She called back few days ago to apologise for calling me names and all that. So lateri i tried to let her know that i have let go of everything and would want her to come back to me and she declined it. The funniest thing is that up till now, she's still angry with me and i can see the pains in her eyes whenever i see her.

What i just want to know is that should i just let her be 'cos i have not been myself all along. What do i do cos i still love this girl and am not what she thinks i am.
Re: Should I Let Her Be by steaming(f): 11:30am On Jul 09, 2008
HOw old are you Guys?
Re: Should I Let Her Be by trhymes(m): 11:38am On Jul 09, 2008
IS SHE YOUR GIRL FRIEND AS IN X PARTNER OR JUST AN ORDINARY FRIEND. cool
Re: Should I Let Her Be by SENATORJD(m): 11:39am On Jul 09, 2008
There 's this girl i was dating early this year and after few months, we started having some little, little hiccups

hiccups like what?

i had plans for this girl

did she know about them or u just felt to manly to let her know?

Later on, she started acting funny

did u care to find out why she started acting funny?

She called back few days ago to apologise for calling me names and all that

all that including the break up?

The funniest thing is that up till now, she's still angry with me and i can see the pains in her eyes whenever i see her

if after apologising, then why is she still angry at you? did u do something else or she just needed a reason to break up with you?

What i just want to know is that should i just let her be 'because i have not been myself all along. What do i do because i still love this girl and am not what she thinks i am.

well dude if you still love hr as u claim u do, and u've told her and apologised and she still doesnt want u back, then there is nothing u can do about that. Thats what she wants (for now/forever).
I would advice you to get a grip of your life and move. Like lemar sang ''its time to grow" u can't control her feelings if she won't return then be a man and move on.make life better than it was before
hurt it might, but better than crying and waiting. if ever she loves you and feels she wants to be with you then she'd let you know.
If she has forgiven u, forgive urself and move on dude.
U know who u are,  didnt want it to get that far, it almost did and u can't correct it.
so move one with your life.
Re: Should I Let Her Be by badoski101(m): 11:45am On Jul 09, 2008
age?are u sure she's a virgin, hope she's not up 2 one of those old tricks, wise up man
Re: Should I Let Her Be by kalmebad(f): 12:23pm On Jul 09, 2008
@post.

Well what works for one may not work for the other, the who i am, i let things rest haven tried. U have apologies which seems to have fallen on deaf ears in as much as i understand her fears, might be difficult to convince her now,so let her be, she may eventually come around and if never, i take life the way it comes, thats who i am. Goodluck as u wait.
Re: Should I Let Her Be by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 09, 2008
you should have nailed her when u had the chance
now she's gone and another guy is gonna pop that cherry
sorry guy,better luck next time.
fortune favors the brave
Re: Should I Let Her Be by martho(m): 12:36pm On Jul 09, 2008
u sound inexperience, abeg scatter the yakata.
Re: Should I Let Her Be by ladybam(f): 2:24pm On Jul 09, 2008
@ martho and bennygee

PITY
so you guys are saying that the guy should have taken her '' by force''. that is so uncool. embarassed embarassed embarassed

@ poster
you said you guys were kissing and touching. i wonder where that defines virginity

so, like martho and bennygee said ( wink wink wink ), you should have sliced the cake undecided undecided undecided

better luck next time, pal
Re: Should I Let Her Be by badoski101(m): 2:37pm On Jul 09, 2008
hey man!!!this is a big lesson 4 u.nothing good comes easy.no girl is gonna lie naked on d bed for u,crying "pls f**k me" no mata how much she wants it.somtin tells me there's gonna be a part 2,she's gonna come back, AND WHEN SHE COMES BACK, HMMMMMMMMMMMM!!! REVENGE OF THE NINJA!!!! REMEMBER, 1nce beaten,
Re: Should I Let Her Be by kokoye(m): 3:10pm On Jul 09, 2008
Hell hath no fury than a woman scorned.

She sure is scorned.

Let her be. if she wants she'll come back. if not, learn from it and dont forget to shag first then do nice guy later.
Re: Should I Let Her Be by sistawoman: 3:12pm On Jul 09, 2008
badoski101:

no girl is going to lie naked on d bed for u,crying "please f**k me" no mata how much she wants it.

I beg to differ. grin
Re: Should I Let Her Be by sayhi2ay(m): 3:14pm On Jul 09, 2008
maybe the guy was trying to force her way, why would she still be annoyed ? memories maybe,
Re: Should I Let Her Be by sayhi2ay(m): 3:14pm On Jul 09, 2008
maybe the guy was trying to force his* way, why would she still be annoyed ? memories maybe,
Re: Should I Let Her Be by kokoye(m): 3:50pm On Jul 09, 2008
sayhi2ay:

maybe the guy was trying to force his* way, why would she still be annoyed ? memories maybe,

what's ur point?
Re: Should I Let Her Be by sayhi2ay(m): 3:53pm On Jul 09, 2008
his story doesnt add up just yet, if they almost had sex, and the girl wanted it but thought against it , no reason to be mad afterwards, else why would she still be mad ?
Re: Should I Let Her Be by kokoye(m): 3:56pm On Jul 09, 2008
na. it was the guy that stopped and that why the girl got mad.
Re: Should I Let Her Be by sayhi2ay(m): 3:57pm On Jul 09, 2008
hahahahahahahahahaha, we suppose punish the guy then!
Re: Should I Let Her Be by iice(f): 6:55pm On Jul 09, 2008
sorry but i have no idea what you on about undecided
Unless you are in kindergarten or something.
Re: Should I Let Her Be by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 11, 2008
@Senator JD

Thanx a lot. I have learnt my lessons.
Re: Should I Let Her Be by tankwa: 1:46pm On Jul 11, 2008
iice

sorry but i have no idea what you on about
Unless you are in kindergarten or something

what does that mean?
Re: Should I Let Her Be by topup: 6:13am On Aug 26, 2008
'I have no idea what you are on about' - means
I have no idea what you mean.
I have no idea what you are talking about.
I have no idea what you are trying to convey

(1) (Reply)

Does Love And Money Work Hand In Hand / How Can I Move On After A Break Up / Quarelling/arguments/fights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.