Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

I Cheated On My Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Cheated On My Girl (940 Views)

I Cheated On My Boyfriend With A Married Man - Please Advise / How I Cheated On My Girlfriend Wit Her Friend / I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cheated On My Girl by 1naijaboy(m): 12:03pm On Jan 25, 2008
I spent last night with someone else,even though I honestly love my girlfriend.We didnt have any problems.It just happened that I met this really great somebody else and we hit it off.Now I'm feeling really guilty that I lied to my girl.I have never cheated on any of my exes;I've always been a serial monogamist, Anyhow sha,its part of life.I'm human now,ab?Has anybody ever cheated on that special someone?
Re: I Cheated On My Girl by tngtech(m): 12:32pm On Jan 25, 2008
Cheating on your girlfriend is very back, but that doesn't mean you are going to tell her that you cheat on her. I suggest you shutup and move on with life but my advice for you is that stop cheating on your girlfriend cuz if she finds out, my guys is going to be deadly.

Play safe, grin
Re: I Cheated On My Girl by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 25, 2008
Poster, so what do u ant us to do? hold your hands and say its ok?
Re: I Cheated On My Girl by hollandis(f): 12:38pm On Jan 25, 2008
1naijaboy:

I spent last night with someone else,even though I honestly love my girlfriend.We didnt have any problems.It just happened that I met this really great somebody else and we hit it off.Now I'm feeling really guilty that I lied to my girl.I have never cheated on any of my exes;I've always been a serial monogamist, Anyhow sha,its part of life.I'm human now,ab?Has anybody ever cheated on that special someone?

Shaaaaaaaaaaarap ,Does love entail your sleeping with another woman?This is one reason i dont wanna be involved in any relationship.You even have the guts to describe the LovePeddler u slept with as great.You are such a ninny.Get a life
You conclusive statement is rather annoying.I wish I know ur girl so I can tell her
My advice for you,tell your girl tongue undecided angry
Re: I Cheated On My Girl by 1naijaboy(m): 12:43pm On Jan 25, 2008
First of all,I don't know why some of y'all got so much venom in your hearts.I did it,I'm not going to tell but the other person;she's far from a LovePeddler.Puhleeeze, some of y'all be acting all self righteous, I don't want you to do nada, just tell me your thoughts if you have.And if you feeling to cool with urselves,hollandis,f**k yourself and then your mama, get some game loser
Re: I Cheated On My Girl by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 25, 2008
1naijaboy:

First of all,I don't know why some of y'all got so much venom in your hearts.I did it,I'm not going to tell but the other person;she's far from a LovePeddler.Puhleeeze, some of y'all be acting all self righteous, I don't want you to do nada, just tell me your thoughts if you have.And if you feeling to cool with urselves,hollandis,f**k yourself and then your mama, get some game loser
Easy Dear, we are just trying to understand your point. Are u looking for suggestionson how to stop or do u ant to start dating this chick? What exeactly do u want us to do?
Re: I Cheated On My Girl by hollandis(f): 1:11pm On Jan 25, 2008
1naijaboy:

wtf!!!!!!!!! angry

Your attitude seems to relate to something that's going on in your life

@aisha2 haven't you noticed is unrepentant position,in his initial post?
Re: I Cheated On My Girl by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 25, 2008
hollandis:

wtf!!!!!!!!! angry

Your attitude seems to relate to something that's going on in your life

@aisha2 haven't you noticed is unrepentant position,in his initial post?

Of Course I did, but cursing wont get us anywhere
Re: I Cheated On My Girl by elementus: 1:19pm On Jan 25, 2008
abi oh!!!!!!!!!!!1 cursing wont do anytin jare.
@post what do u really want?
Re: I Cheated On My Girl by sistajay(f): 1:22pm On Jan 25, 2008
@ 1naijaboy

Well done o! now you don CHEAT, you go become a serial CHEATER.
Re: I Cheated On My Girl by bebe2007(m): 2:23pm On Jan 25, 2008
According to my dear friend, we all are cheats in relationships. A babe that gives her number to another guy to call her has cheated, a boy or babe that goes on a date with another man or woman without informing her partner has also cheated. when you admire another and long for them in your heart of hearts you have cheated, when you sleep with another just like the poster its all the samething. I personally, think thats a tough call, but then again i know human beings are polygamous by nature, variety is the spice of life.

We should not take love for granted though, work on your urge or feelings, talk to your partner about your temptation, it does help to flee from it at least thats what i do. Though recently i discovered my partner has been faced with a particular temptation that he failed to discuss. My people, we have been doing open relationship(free to talk about all your inner most thoughts and desires), so why did he fail to mention this one i smell a rat o!!!! wink
Re: I Cheated On My Girl by skysunny(m): 2:28pm On Jan 25, 2008
Cheating on ur gur or guy is very good grin
cos u dont know what he or she might be doing behind ur back cool
Re: I Cheated On My Girl by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 25, 2008
@ poster,
i thot u were smarter than this.
lots of girls are banging their aristos and still keeping boyfriends
are u sure that ur babe is faithful to u?
a woman is only urs when she's with u.
till u marry am,
e never sure for u ooo

(1) (Reply)

Help! Please Do Not Pass Me By! / Why Do Ladies Like Men That Treat 'em Like Crap? / Why Women Want Guys To Come To Them:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.