Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Are Nigerian Girls Humourous? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Nigerian Girls Humourous? (2978 Views)

Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? / Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? / Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Nigerian Girls Humourous? by solumto: 12:45pm On Jan 25, 2008
I Have this belief that nigeria girls are not very humorous compared to thier counterparts abroad,
u see a nigerian girl and you crack a joke she looks at you as if u are not making sense,

Although some of them are humorous ,others need to loosen up a bit-I GUESS IS THE ECONOMY grin grin

sO I BECKON ON NIGERIAN GIRLS TO LOOSE UP SO GOOD THINGS CAN COME TO THEM.
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Humourous? by kokorunna(m): 1:03pm On Jan 25, 2008
This depends on the kind of girls or ladies you approach and their level of education.

cheesy
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Humourous? by sistajay(f): 2:11pm On Jan 25, 2008
Maybe you need good quality jokes, remember children jokes dey, adult jokes dey so it depends who you dey tell the jokes to. Not everybodi get de same sense of humour. Abeg give me one joke wey go make me laf.
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Humourous? by solumto: 8:59am On Jan 29, 2008
A little boy walks into a church on confession day ,holding a sheet of paper containing all the list of sins he had committed,wen it almost got to his turn to see the father ,the little boy became pressed and so he had to use the toilet. Afterwards on getting to the auditorium he couldnt see his sheet of paper,so he started crying and crying until the father had to intervene-

FATHER: ''Son what makes you cry ,get up for you are in the right place to be,The lord god is here to turn your crying to laughter

LITTLE BOY: (SOBBING) '' Uhh ,uhh, Somebody has stolen my sins''.
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Humourous? by solumto: 9:01am On Jan 29, 2008
A little boy walks into a church on confession day ,holding a sheet of paper containing all the list of sins he had committed,wen it almost got to his turn to see the father ,the little boy became pressed and so he had to use the toilet. Afterwards on getting to the auditorium he couldnt see his sheet of paper,so he started crying and crying until the father had to intervene-

FATHER: ''Son what makes you cry ,get up for you are in the right place to be,The lord god is here to turn your crying to laughter

LITTLE BOY: (SOBBING) '' Uhh ,uhh, Somebody has stolen my sins''.
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Humourous? by babycool(f): 11:17am On Jan 29, 2008
Solumt[/b]o, you again? e like say one Nigeria babe don do you '[b]shege' before grin
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Humourous? by segunpc(m): 11:42am On Jan 29, 2008
well dirrerent things amuse different people!

u can onlt laugh about what u know of!

imagine telling some from a bush in abeokuta that wesley snipes is handsome than boris kodjoe. she go just dey look u.

or telling someone from america that molue dey expensive pass hummer jeep. she go dey look say na wetin b molue.

so to u ll be appreciated when u use the right joke at the right time.

shikena.
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Humourous? by adeboo(f): 1:11pm On Jan 29, 2008
I am a true born Nija girl and i pride maself on ma witty sense of humour. grin
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Humourous? by adeboo(f): 1:12pm On Jan 29, 2008
I am a true born Nija girl and i pride maself on ma witty sense of humour. grin

Cuase laughter is good for the soul, and it keeps wrinkles away.
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Humourous? by godana(f): 8:54pm On Jan 29, 2008
old boy leave that side, where did u hear that from ? as a true daughter of the soil of Nigeria i dare to trowey one joke to u and i hope say you catch am.

Emeka a rich spare part dealer took his high class undergraduate girl friend to a nice restaurant, and this is what happened.

Emeka called out to the restaurant waiter.

When the waiter arrived.

Emeka: Darling meet waiter., Waiter meet darling., Darling now order.

Girl friend: hmm can i have chicken and chips please.

Emeka: oooh all this ragos gals sef. Darling dnt eat chicken eat fowl the mother of chicken.

Having a good sense of humore comes naturally, not being able to crack a joke doesn't mean u shouldn't enjoy when the other party say something funny.

Guys just don't hang out with girls who are up-tight and so rigid. 4 me my number attraction to a man is when he makes me love together with all the u know.
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Humourous? by Dreloaded(f): 8:59pm On Jan 29, 2008
If you say something funny, I will laugh. If not, I wont

Very easy concept.

as for the ones aboard, if a dumb girl likes a guy, she will laugh at anything he says. Doesnt mean you're funny.
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Humourous? by janami(f): 9:22pm On Jan 29, 2008
When you ask me "why did the chicken cross the road?" am i supposed to laugh? now tell me down to earth naija jokes that can send my ribs cracking
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Humourous? by Dreloaded(f): 9:26pm On Jan 29, 2008
most naija jokes sef are very babyish
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Humourous? by sagitarius(m): 9:26pm On Jan 29, 2008
I think most are humorous. maybe u shuld try new skills
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Humourous? by solumto: 2:05pm On Jan 30, 2008
baby cool, u are here again shocked, am sur is SIENA u r looking for,nairalanders dnt mind me joo,
well as i was saying NO NIGERIAN GIRL WILL LAFF AT YOUR JOKE EXCEPT U HAVE FILLED THIER TUMMY AND THEIR PHONE TO TH BRIM,then she will laff even if u dnt ask her to.
ABI U TINK SEY NA FREE, SAGITARIUS. grin
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Humourous? by babycool(f): 3:25pm On Jan 30, 2008
Ehhh? you dey find my trouble oh, leave me and Siena alone, na you i dey find now because you too get bad belle for Naija babe, i wan know wetin dem do you, who suck you dry? cheesy
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Humourous? by Busta(f): 3:27pm On Jan 30, 2008
@topic,

undecided
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Humourous? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 30, 2008
babycool:

Ehhh? you dey find my trouble oh, leave me and Siena alone, na you i dey find now because you too get bad belle for Naija babe, i wan know wetin them do you, who suck you dry? cheesy

And here I am! cool cheesy smiley
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Humourous? by almondjoy(f): 6:04am On Jan 31, 2008
And the saga continues! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

What happened to that marriage thread? tongue
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Humourous? by micklplus(m): 7:50am On Jan 31, 2008
some of them are while most of them are not.
cheers
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Humourous? by talk2sulta: 11:01am On Feb 01, 2008
its only a "witch" that wouldnt laugh when an interesing joke is cracked.you wouldnt even know when you are carried away by laughter no matter how serious you look or pretend to be.but for the impact of a joke to be felt,it has to be spontaneous,not reharsed,that is what you call "real time" jokes.it really shows how observative and creative you are and girls really like that.not coming to tell a lady a joke you have been memorizing for days.

and by saying that nigerian girls are not humorous is like trying to generalize.how would you expect a girl you are asking out to laugh at every joke you crack.she might want to,but to look hard and serious she wouldnt.but when she gets home and begins to fantasize,she will be like "oh that guy is really funny,but why would I say no to him?".

humour is also relative.it depends on the level of education,exposure and state of mind of the persons involved.you dont expect a hungry babe to laugh!or do you?

in all ,its still a man's world as far as naija is concerned.if you spend 100mins with a girl,you must have talked for almost 90mins while she spend just 10mins saying "yes' or 'no".no be so?
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Humourous? by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:13am On Feb 01, 2008
Different strokes for different folks.

But to be sincere some naija guys crack the dumbest jokes.
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Humourous? by LordReed(m): 11:58am On Feb 01, 2008
@Thoniaslim
Where are u from? Naija guys tell dumb jokes? Just say u dont get the jokes.
As for Naija gals being humorous or not on a general note I'd say they are if u tell it at the rite moment n the rite type to the rite person.
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Humourous? by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:03pm On Feb 01, 2008
Lord_Reed:

@Thoniaslim
Where are u from? Naija guys tell dumb jokes? Just say u don't get the jokes.
As for Naija gals being humorous or not on a general note I'd say they are if u tell it at the rite moment n the rite type to the rite person.

am from nigeria, but that does not stop me from saying it the way it is.
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Humourous? by solumto: 12:33pm On Feb 01, 2008
LADY THONIA ,dnt say dat again we naija guys are very humorous i just dny knw where u naija girls get ur kind of humour from ,i tink u need to upgrade your reception towards jokes and life will be a litle bit easier grin grin
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Humourous? by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:21pm On Feb 01, 2008
Yes sir. grin grin grin

but still doesn't change the fact that most naija guys tell dumb jokes, no manner of approach in telling jokes.
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Humourous? by boronze(m): 9:14pm On Feb 01, 2008
@talk2sultra
u av spoken well, end of discussion.,gbam
@thoniaslim
not all guys tell dumb jokes,sum dudes r rily funny n will make u laff ur troubles away, [tr][/tr]
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Humourous? by solumto: 11:52am On Feb 05, 2008
@THONIA SLIM
What are u talking about? MANNER OF APPROACH FOR A JOKE,
Why dnt u tell that to BASKET MOUTH dat u girls pay thousands to watch

MANNER OF APPROACH grin grin grin CHEI!
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Humourous? by iice(f): 2:48pm On Feb 05, 2008
LMAO @ Topic
Dry na dry weda na naija or abroad. . .
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Humourous? by nyabinghi(m): 11:36am On Feb 06, 2008
I.M.H.O. most naija babes are dry. They hardly crack jokes and even take offence at jokes.
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Humourous? by solumto: 9:38am On Feb 07, 2008
TRUE THAT! nigerian girls are not all dat humorous some of dem take jokes like menstruation grin ,to show u how irritating they can be atimes.
Re: Are Nigerian Girls Humourous? by LordReed(m): 5:52pm On Feb 29, 2008
solumto:

@THONIA SLIMĀ 

Why dnt u tell that to BASKET MOUTH that u girls pay thousands to watch

Help me tell am. Naija comedians as an example of the 'humority' of naija guys are makin millions, then someone will say we are dry. Na wa o!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Know A True And Genuine Love If I Found One? / How To Understand Guys Who Want Long Term Relationships / What Do We Call It ? Love Or Madness,can You Wash Your Wife's Underwears ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.