Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,155 members, 7,835,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Is Der A Problem With Being A Virgin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Der A Problem With Being A Virgin (925 Views)

When Ur Big Butt/boobs Bcum A Problem Fr U / Why Can't Guys Keep Der Hands Off Der Pants/shorts? / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Der A Problem With Being A Virgin by b2dk24(f): 1:24pm On Jan 25, 2008
i gat a friend wo is still a virgin.she says she's she 2 let pple know bout it cos almost every body sees it as being out of vogue.d problem is dt she just meet dis guy now n she's scared of letin him know cos she feels he'll run away.
please help my friend
Re: Is Der A Problem With Being A Virgin by Bestglo(f): 1:48pm On Jan 25, 2008
hmmmmmmm
this world don really rotten.
virgin again dey shy if people know say im na virgin
na wao
Re: Is Der A Problem With Being A Virgin by hollandis(f): 1:58pm On Jan 25, 2008
"Peeps"

Another attention seeker

"hisses and walks away"
Re: Is Der A Problem With Being A Virgin by warid(f): 2:08pm On Jan 25, 2008
there is nothing wrong with yiur friend being a virgin
if she kept it all til now,she should keep it 4 the rite time
she should not be in a hurry 2 throw it away,many who has lost theirs
wish they had kept it.so dont be in hurry 2 loose it.
Re: Is Der A Problem With Being A Virgin by yimiton(f): 2:20pm On Jan 25, 2008
How old is your friend?
Why has she remained a virgin, is it for moral's sake or she hasn't met anyone she feels in tune with enough to let go?

If it's for morals' sake, I don't see any reason why she should be ashamed or shy about it, it's a good thing.

If it's because she's not met anyone who thinks she's good enough for him, that is another issue entirely.
Re: Is Der A Problem With Being A Virgin by b2dk24(f): 2:30pm On Jan 25, 2008
actually,4rm d way she sounds i tink she kept it cos she hasnt meet d rite person.
Re: Is Der A Problem With Being A Virgin by chychy(f): 5:30pm On Jan 25, 2008
No problem with being a virgin, there r lots of 'em around, trust me grin
Society may have lost its values but because every body seems 2 be doing it, doesn't mean it's right.

Tell her 2 hang on.
Re: Is Der A Problem With Being A Virgin by Busta(f): 5:32pm On Jan 25, 2008
There is no problem with being one.

it's her decision and her life.
Re: Is Der A Problem With Being A Virgin by NaJaHaJe(f): 5:44pm On Jan 25, 2008
@poster

there is nothing wrong with being a virgin. I don't talk about mine but it doesn't mean that when it has to be said, I would not be proud to say it.

Like Yimintion said . . .  it may have to do with her age. When I was a lot younger I was a bit shy saying I was still a virgin as people immediately found it odd and would never have associated me as one *****considering my behaviour*****  With age I have found my voice and that strength within myself to say boldly to anyone (if eva i have to)

'about it being in vogue' . . . . . last time i checked, virginity was a personal thing and has nothing to do with social predictions
Re: Is Der A Problem With Being A Virgin by kokorunna(m): 5:51pm On Jan 25, 2008
Its good to know that there are virgins out there, keep it to yourself and just wait for the right man at the right time.

Don't let anyone discourage you about it, good luck grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Best Val You Ever Had! / Urgent Advice Please / Women Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.