Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,994 members, 7,848,998 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:14 PM

Urgent Advice Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent Advice Please (926 Views)

Advice Please...How Can I Help My Girl Get Bigger? / Urgent Advice Needed (18+pictures) / *urgent Advice* I Just Discover The Truth About My G.f ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Advice Please by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 31, 2008
Hi Nairalanders,

i met this girl weeks ago, she gave me her phone number and we communicate at night oftenly, she sometimes plead that i should be calling her everyday cos she likes the way i make her feel during night calls.

Sometimes i surprise her with gifts, she says thank you and calls me regularly. We chat on line and she expresses herself truely to me, though we have met, chat and she usually visits my working place, loving every thing i do and recently wanted to follow me to service.

The reason of posting this topic is for my fellow nairalanders to advice me on what to do, i even wanted to xpress my feelings to her, but recently she told me she has a guy and that the guy stays in her hometown that is Ondo so i need your advice. embarassed
Re: Urgent Advice Please by Soundmind(m): 4:28pm On Jan 31, 2008
Dear, u better watch out.
I guess she have seen you have a bright future financially and can support her financial need. Do not be surprise if she start asking you of your wife/fiancee/girlfriend. She may likely edge them out and start looking for a permanent space in your heart.
If you are ok with her, u can go to any length.
Re: Urgent Advice Please by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:38pm On Jan 31, 2008
I think you should take things slowly, she might just be feeling lonely, since her guy is far away and your near, you might just be a standby.

The way she seems to be all over you, there might be ulterior motives, but don't jump into conclusions. just don't rush anything, try to find out more about her before you go expressing your undying and unfailing love to her.
Re: Urgent Advice Please by Busta(f): 5:34pm On Jan 31, 2008
Leave her alone now and stop spending on her. If she says she has a man then backoff.

Its very possible that she’s only using u!
Re: Urgent Advice Please by uzoronwusa: 12:28pm On Mar 28, 2011
haba.from ur sex indicator u r female. why are u asking usto advice u about a fellow female. u b lesbian. take time.grin grin shocked
Re: Urgent Advice Please by uzoronwusa: 12:32pm On Mar 28, 2011
haba.from ur sex indicator u r female. why are u asking us to advice u about a fellow female. u b lesbian. take time.grin grin shocked

(1) (Reply)

Best Val Gift Ever / Old Flame But Not Forgotten / Incest! At What Age?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.