Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,470 members, 7,836,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Women Why - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Why (925 Views)

Women Why do u No Longer Care To Marry Handsome Men....PICS / I Am Only Attract To Older Women Why? / Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Why by chidipupay(m): 8:38am On Mar 25, 2008
Why is it that before a lady get married, she will be the best woman on earth? She will wash the to be husband's cloth and even help his younger ones to wash theirs. But when she get married everybody becomes her enemy, She becomes the boss of the house, she no longer cooks or even clean her kitchen or sleep. is that act of laziness or wickedness. comment are needed and if you've got any experience from one of your brothers wife, please let us know
Re: Women Why by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 25, 2008
not all women do that you know smiley
Re: Women Why by Scopium: 8:59am On Mar 25, 2008
[size=13pt]Exactly not all women behave that way. I know a few women that are like that[/size]
Re: Women Why by efuah(f): 9:07am On Mar 25, 2008
Very few behave lyk that. . . sorry u're suffering from such. undecided
Re: Women Why by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 25, 2008
call me old fashion, i believe it's good practice for the woman to stay with the man's parents for a sometime. make him mama probe her, poke her, look for her trouble etc etc
Re: Women Why by iice(f): 2:34pm On Mar 25, 2008
Camouflage grin Put your best side foot forward. . .if you don't have one that appeals to him, borrow someone's own grin grin Happens in dating too. . .
People get time and energy is all i can say
Re: Women Why by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 25, 2008
not all women are like dat,some pretend and some dont
Re: Women Why by Busta(f): 2:38pm On Mar 25, 2008
iice:

Camouflage grin Put your best side foot forward. . .if you don't have one that appeals to him, borrow someone's own grin grin Happens in dating too. . .
People get time and energy is all i can say

well said.

besides not all women are like that
and secondly, men do change after marriage too.
Re: Women Why by sistajay(f): 3:33pm On Mar 25, 2008
Yup, the things we do just to get our man and once we've got the rock on our finger it's to hell with everything else.
Re: Women Why by kemisuga(f): 3:41pm On Mar 25, 2008
It is true some women behave like that when they eventually get married.

But there are still alot of wife materials, not all women are the same.
Re: Women Why by squirrel20(f): 3:44pm On Mar 25, 2008
Not all women change after marriage and by the way, i think men do change as well.
Re: Women Why by Sisikill: 4:06pm On Mar 25, 2008
Why is it that…

This is man before marriage
I want to be with you always
You’re all that is in my head.
You complete me
The day I met you is when I finally knew the purpose of my existence.
I’ll never forget the first time we met; it’s going to be tattooed in my brain forever
The day you say I DO is the day I know there’s a God.
Don’t worry; I make us dinner today with my special recipe.  
My love. . .I will never put anyone before you because you are my world
I can just lie awake all night and watch you sleep (creepy . . .but that’s just me)
Every time you walk into a room, my heart skips a beat because of the perfection that is you.
I can not wait to see my child growing in you, it’s going to be the most beautiful sight ever.
I’ll be right back, my love. I’m just going over to Lagbaja’s house. Call me on my cell phone if you need me, ok? Love you. . .Kiss, kiss. I miss you already

After Marriage
You this woman, you’re invading my space.
You will not make my head explode with all your talk, talk
Se won bi shorin meja ni? Why must we do everything together?
The day I met you, I forgot to pray to God to order my steps that why I’m paying for it now.
Don’t you understand I work and I want to come home and rest?
Our Anniversary…again? Didn’t we celebrate one last year?
Please wipe that Shirley off you face before you come to bed, I almost had attack thinking I was in bed with a ghost.
Every time you come in to a room, my heart skips a beat because I know wahala is about to start.
Can’t you control YOUR children? Why do they have to be so noisy? I’m having a headache, I’ve been gone all morning and I come home to this racket.
Where am I keys? I’m going out. Do I have to tell you were I’m going? Why don’t you kuku start making mark register every time I want to leave the house.
Nonsense and ingredient.

If we can answer these questions, I believe we can answer the one posed above. In my opinion, it’s easy for a woman to do all the washing and cleaning and worshiping if the man they are doing it for shows he appreciates it and does not take them for granted and reciprocate somehow. You can't just take, take, take and not give back. For every Action, there's an even or greater reaction. . .before men start whining about a woman changing, ask yourself if you're still the same person you were when you both started out.
Re: Women Why by chidipupay(m): 8:48am On Mar 26, 2008
What will you say about a woman fighting the husband? Even if he hits you, you don't have to hit urs back. Just cry like a baby. but that dosen't mean hiting a lady is good. Or a situation where ur wife frowns at every of your friends that comes to visit. I mean it is absurd. Some wifes will even want thier husbands to wash his cloth by himself it not fair,
Re: Women Why by iice(f): 10:15am On Mar 26, 2008
Now you gon' and done it undecided
Re: Women Why by anine(f): 10:21am On Mar 26, 2008
Some wifes will even want their husbands to wash his cloth by himself it not fair,?

hahaha, i had a good laugh at that, u poor poor baby smiley

anyway if women change is only coz their situation changes-form a single kinda carefree human being with time to spend as they want a a good carreer they become house-bound,having no money and bored to death with never ending house chores.I say give woman her personal space,she will apreciate it and be a happy woman ready to stay at home with a smile,
Re: Women Why by gentledove(f): 11:02am On Mar 26, 2008
@chidipupay,

you sound so bitter. are you talking from experience or what? for the fact that a woman acted badly does not mean all women are like that. my dad will still say this: 'if i am allowed to choose again, i would choose your mother'. they have being married for 31 years and are still doing very fine.

the best thing is to marry your best friend. even when you see that one is changing for the worse, you will be able to call him/her back to senses without hurting a fly. its all about love, trust and understanding. but the utmost one is THE GOD IN YOUR MARRIAGE MAKES THE DIFFERENCE.

Wish you luck!!!!!! smiley
Re: Women Why by earthrealm(m): 4:09pm On Mar 26, 2008
gentledove:

@chidipupay,

you sound so bitter. are you talking from experience or what? for the fact that a woman acted badly does not mean all women are like that. my dad will still say this: 'if i am allowed to choose again, i would choose your mother'. they have being married for 31 years and are still doing very fine.

the best thing is to marry your best friend. even when you see that one is changing for the worse, you will be able to call him/her back to senses without hurting a fly. its all about love, trust and understanding. but the utmost one is THE GOD IN YOUR MARRIAGE MAKES THE DIFFERENCE.

Wish you luck!!!!!! smiley

trrue talk
Re: Women Why by Sisikill: 4:12pm On Mar 26, 2008
chidipupay:

What will you say about a woman fighting the husband? Even if he hits you, you don't have to hit urs back. Just cry like a baby. but that dosen't mean hiting a lady is good. Or a situation where your wife frowns at every of your friends that comes to visit. I mean it is absurd. Some wifes will even want their husbands to wash his cloth by himself it not fair,

Lord-A-mercy!!!!
Re: Women Why by TOYOSI20(f): 4:12pm On Mar 26, 2008
@ Poster

U can't generalize u know,. . . . , . . . , . , . . . . . . . . embarassed

One bad apple doen't mean the the rest are bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
Re: Women Why by chidipupay(m): 5:14pm On Mar 26, 2008
@gentledove
I am not married i am in school. but it is just wat happen here. and other places i am not saying that women are bad or that. But let be african. Sometimes if i come on hols i've got to do some of the house work like i am an house boy or watever. It not fair, Sometimes we get along but sometimes i feel like going back to scool. My mom is cool, But sometimes she might want to act when my dad's sister comes to visit. I am not saying they are bad but why should that be?
Re: Women Why by Outstrip(f): 5:29pm On Mar 26, 2008
I did not do my husbands laundry before I married him and when I cooked it was because I was going to eat. I don't have to worry about dishes because my husband helps with that and with cooking and on the nights when I just do not feel like cooking dinner, we order pizza or chinese. How often do you help with chores and if she has kids now do you really think that a dish in the sink will be her number one priority? Get over it. I find it so amazing that most african married women I know will raise thier blood pressure just trying to do all the millions of things that they need to do and then some and it is amazing how alot of their husbands complain about how they are not delivering their end of the bargain.
Re: Women Why by gentledove(f): 6:43pm On Mar 26, 2008
l
chidipupay:

@gentledove
I am not married i am in school. but it is just what happen here. and other places i am not saying that women are bad or that. But let be african. Sometimes if i come on hols i've got to do some of the house work like i am an house boy or watever. It not fair, Sometimes we get along but sometimes i feel like going back to scool. My mom is cool, But sometimes she might want to act when my dad's sister comes to visit. I am not saying they are bad but why should that be?

i still insist that for the fact one woman has done that does not mean that all women are like that. for the fact that you do all the work in the house during your holiday period does not also mean they hate you. pray for them to change when you have people like that around you. your prayers, your attitude towards situations, your reactions and actions and your belief can change a lot of things.

try not to belong to the category of men who turn women to slaves. they must wash, they must cook, they must give birth, they must have sex all nite, they must fetch water and so on. they are humans too and they have elasticity limit. they dont just react like mad people. something must have pushed them to the walls.

best of luck!!!! smiley
Re: Women Why by PurestBoy(m): 8:57am On Mar 27, 2008
Not all women are like that,
Re: Women Why by osadudu(f): 10:40am On Mar 27, 2008
guys, pls quit ur whining about wives changing habits,most men have the ability to bring out the best in their wives.wneh men decide to stop acting like king kong,women should become a lot nicer
Re: Women Why by bigfather(m): 10:48am On Mar 27, 2008
MINE IS NOT LIKE THAT O !She has even become the best since after marriage ! grin

(1) (Reply)

Old Flame But Not Forgotten / Would You Date A Girl With Body Odour? / Will You Marry Him Or Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.