Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Why Are Eastern States So Backward And Underdeveloped - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Eastern States So Backward And Underdeveloped (9393 Views)

Images: Three Most Backward And Poorly Governed Nigerian States / Fayose's Victory: A Thousand Steps Backward And a Very Sad Day For All Nigerians / Nigeria: Developed, Developing, Or Underdeveloped Country? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Eastern States So Backward And Underdeveloped by Ezemust: 7:29pm On Jul 02, 2014
chimerase2: How r u guys sure that stupid gal is frm yoruba undecided
c u.u no c say her mouth de smell.which tribe get mouth odour 4 naija if no b ofenmanu?

9 Likes

Re: Why Are Eastern States So Backward And Underdeveloped by Ezemust: 7:34pm On Jul 02, 2014
prophylaxis: pls pls pls dnt ever in your life claim rivers state as south east. We are south south abeg n we r nt igbos
i swear u r a kola nut selling yoruba boy

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Eastern States So Backward And Underdeveloped by redsun(m): 7:45pm On Jul 02, 2014
Tenderly1: I've noticed that most eastern states are backward,and they claim that there are improvment. Could the problem be spiritual undecidedor lack of góod governaceplease drop useful comment.

PS :abeg una i no be yoruba ooo

You are probably an area boy that lives on stipends,yet you think a region is not developed.Where in nigeria is actually developed if you truly undersatnd what development?Where in nigeria have 24/7 electricity or common passable roads?

I saw the deveopment programmes of jigawa and going by what they showed and schemes they have on the pipeline,i think they are gearing towards the right part.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Eastern States So Backward And Underdeveloped by chimerase2: 7:57pm On Jul 02, 2014
Ezemust: c u.u no c say her mouth de smell.which tribe get mouth odour 4 naija if no b ofenmanu?
smh u guys on nairaland eh
Re: Why Are Eastern States So Backward And Underdeveloped by Beync(f): 8:34pm On Jul 02, 2014
Rare Diamond: Y0ROBA LAND IS THE MOST UNDER DEVELOPED PART OF NIGERIA. THE SOUTH WESTERN STATES ARE SO BACKWARD AND UNCIVILIZED.

BELOW ARE DIFFERENT PICTURES OF BACKWARD SOUTH WESTERN STATES
wait o, is that fayemi supervising how the rice is being dish out to his poor hungry looking electoraates?

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Eastern States So Backward And Underdeveloped by Ezemust: 11:52pm On Jul 02, 2014
chimerase2: smh u guys on nairaland eh
watcha say my lady?
Re: Why Are Eastern States So Backward And Underdeveloped by Ikengawo: 2:49am On Jul 03, 2014
size38: The Easterners will continue to lack development until they realise that charity begins at home. The Igbos are busy claiming other peoples home states like Lagos, Port harcourt, Delta, Edo etc.
so there are no Igbo people in delta? capital Asaba? you're ill.

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Eastern States So Backward And Underdeveloped by laudate: 3:23am On Jul 03, 2014
Evergreen123:

What does it take to understand that yorubas don't know how to speak English.
Esp when u visit non Lagos SW, you will see what am talking about

Hahaha..... chai! cheesy Your comments show that you have not even taken a tour round the entire South-Eastern villages before jumping to your strange conclusion.

Oga, talk is cheap. Provide proof. Please take a trip to each of the villages in the entire South-East, and interview all the villagers/residents in those districts, on their ability to speak English. Next step, conduct a census on how many people in the South-west (excluding Lagos) can speak English, properly. cool

When you have completed this exercise, plot the results from both zones into a chart, along with the methodology used in arriving at the hypotheses highlighted in your statement above. Then let us see this comparison in black & white. Perhaps it would serve as empirical evidence to support your strange assertions. Maybe, then we would believe you. undecided

My next door neighbours can barely speak two sentences in English, yet they are from Abagana. The couple that lives in the house opposite mine are from Akure, yet they speak perfect English, with correct phonetics. grin Well, what do I know, maybe their village is located inside Lagos, since according to you "yorubas don't know how to speak English." shocked

Well, since am not Yoruba, I will let the Yoruba people reply you. Na wetin concern me inside dis matter, sef? wink

Abeg, make I siddon dey look. grin

This drama is getting more interesting with the unsubstantiated statements, weird exaggerations & fallacy being peddled on this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Eastern States So Backward And Underdeveloped by Nobody: 6:29am On Jul 03, 2014
size38: The Easterners will continue to lack development until they realise that charity begins at home. The Igbos are busy claiming other peoples home states like Lagos, Port harcourt, Delta, Edo etc.
this one is high on sk.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Eastern States So Backward And Underdeveloped by Nobody: 6:29am On Jul 03, 2014
laudate:

Hahaha..... chai! cheesy Your comments show that you have not even taken a tour round the entire South-Eastern villages before jumping to your strange conclusion.

Oga, talk is cheap. Provide proof. Please take a trip to each of the villages in the entire South-East, and interview all the villagers/residents in those districts, on their ability to speak English. Next step, conduct a census on how many people in the South-west (excluding Lagos) can speak English, properly. cool

When you have completed this exercise, plot the results from both zones into a chart, along with the methodology used in arriving at the hypotheses highlighted in your statement above. Then let us see this comparison in black & white. Perhaps it would serve as empirical evidence to support your strange assertions. Maybe, then we would believe you. undecided

My next door neighbours can barely speak two sentences in English, yet they are from Abagana. The couple that lives in the house opposite mine are from Akure, yet they speak perfect English, with correct phonetics. grin Well, what do I know, maybe their village is located inside Lagos, since according to you "yorubas don't know how to speak English." shocked

Well, since am not Yoruba, I will let the Yoruba people reply you. Na wetin concern me inside dis matter, sef? wink

This drama is getting more interesting with the unsubstantiated statements, weird exaggerations & fallacy being peddled on this thread.

Taa gbafuo.
I have served the public in a yorubaland capital and shook my head for u.
When I made the complaints, I was told I had not seen the worst of it yet.
I mean young adults and teenagers kept saying mi ogboo englis to simple 'what's the problem?'.
U can't have this problem in an eastern capital city,I bet u .
Shove ur akure and abagaba makeshift story up ur dentate line.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Eastern States So Backward And Underdeveloped by laudate: 11:43am On Jul 03, 2014
Evergreen123:

Taa gbafuo.
I have served the public in a yorubaland capital and shook my head for u.
When I made the complaints, I was told I had not seen the worst of it yet.
I mean young adults and teenagers kept saying mi ogboo englis to simple 'what's the problem?'.
U can't have this problem in an eastern capital city,I bet u .
Shove ur akure and abagaba makeshift story up ur dentate line.

Eeeyah .... you "served the public in a Yoruba land capital?" What? Only one capital? Hahaha... wonders shall never cease!

You served in only one state capital and you are now using that to generalise? Oga, generalisation is the trait of shallow-minded bigots, oh! Don't let people fool you into believing their exaggerated stories. tongue Now, where are those Yoruba people who should come on board to respond to you? Ah, why you can't find them when you need them.. Pity.

One word of advise. Don't bet that you can't have this problem in an eastern capital city. You will lose! Big time! grin

As for my Abagana neighbours, I can send you their address, oh. grin Visit them & verify, maybe you would then realise that poor educational skills abound in every tribe, district & region.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Eastern States So Backward And Underdeveloped by etebefia: 12:10pm On Jul 03, 2014
laudate:

why do you people like denying your tribe?, this is bad habit

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Eastern States So Backward And Underdeveloped by laudate: 12:28pm On Jul 03, 2014
etebefia:
why do you people like denying your tribe?, this is bad habit

Ehn, where did I deny my tribe? Point me to the section...

I come from a minority tribe oh, don't dash me to another tribe. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Eastern States So Backward And Underdeveloped by bright8(m): 12:53pm On Jul 03, 2014
Ikengawo: so there are no Igbo people in delta? capital Asaba? you're ill.

Very Ill.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Eastern States So Backward And Underdeveloped by etebefia: 1:57pm On Jul 03, 2014
laudate:

Ehn, where did I deny my tribe? Point me to the section...

I come from a minority tribe oh, don't dash me to another tribe. grin
i never knew yoruba was minority in nigeria
Re: Why Are Eastern States So Backward And Underdeveloped by laudate: 2:17pm On Jul 03, 2014
etebefia: i never knew yoruba was minority in nigeria

Ask the Yoruba people.... LWKMD! grin

I hope they will forgive you for calling their tribe a minority. shocked

My own tribe sha, (like every other minority tribe) already knows its own place in the scheme of things...

When the majority tribes start arguing & attacking themselves, we step in to act as referees..!! wink

1 Like

Re: Why Are Eastern States So Backward And Underdeveloped by etebefia: 2:26pm On Jul 03, 2014
laudate:

Ask the Yoruba people.... LWKMD! grin

I hope they will forgive you for calling their tribe a minority. shocked

My own tribe sha, (like every other minority tribe) already knows its own place in the scheme of things...

When the majority tribes start arguing & attacking themselves, we step in to act as referees..!! wink
continue to referee but watch out for offsides and bite bite.
Re: Why Are Eastern States So Backward And Underdeveloped by RareDiamond: 2:34pm On Jul 03, 2014
YOU MOR0NS NEED TO REALIZED THAT THE WHOLE OF SOUTH EAST AND SOUTH SOUTH STATES APART FROM DELTA AND EDO STATES ARE PART OF EASTERN REGION. WHILE THE EASTERN REGION IS FURTHER DIVIDED INTO SOUTH EAST AND SOUTH SOUTH GEOPOLITICAL ZONE.

THE OP ASKED WHY THE EASTERN REGION IS UNDER DEVELOPED WE ANSWERED THAT THE EASTERN REGION IS THE RICHEST REGION IN AFRICA. HE DIDN'T ASK OF ZONE WHICH IS DIFFERENT FROM REGION
Re: Why Are Eastern States So Backward And Underdeveloped by achi4u(m): 3:03pm On Jul 03, 2014
Tribal thread from a tribalist coming from a tribal region with enough tribal population.

carry go joor.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Eastern States So Backward And Underdeveloped by shizzle11(m): 3:38pm On Jul 03, 2014
senseless thread from an iddioticc, deluded, hypocritic op

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Eastern States So Backward And Underdeveloped by Tenderly1(f): 2:25pm On Jul 04, 2014
I pity you bigots how did you pass your exams? Simple question you people cannot answer, if you want to prove me wrong bring pictures of your state instead of spewing thrash
Re: Why Are Eastern States So Backward And Underdeveloped by Tenderly1(f): 2:32pm On Jul 04, 2014
shizzle11: senseless thread from an iddioticc, deluded, hypocritic op
look at this punnani ass cock sucker
Re: Why Are Eastern States So Backward And Underdeveloped by Tenderly1(f): 2:43pm On Jul 04, 2014
okpara ugo:

Sure, you are not Yoruba but

You are demented.

To answer your question visit threads on Ibadan, Enugu, Imo, Anambra and Ekiti. No.need repeating the obvious.
yah now I remember you, you are the good president of "THE REPUBLIC OF THE DEMENTED".

1 Like

Re: Why Are Eastern States So Backward And Underdeveloped by Tenderly1(f): 2:54pm On Jul 04, 2014
bashr8: why not tell us your state of origin so that we can compare it with the eastern states or point out the states doing better than eastern states .
dude my state is waaayyy better
Re: Why Are Eastern States So Backward And Underdeveloped by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 04, 2014
Tenderly1: I pity you bigots how did you pass your exams? Simple question you people cannot answer, if you want to prove me wrong bring pictures of your state instead of spewing thrash
1diot, have you answered this question? Which of the states in nigeria are you from?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Eastern States So Backward And Underdeveloped by Tenderly1(f): 2:59pm On Jul 04, 2014
ikwere militant: sory my dear if ibo land is undr developd,wit ur lay womans myopic undarstandng ibadan wit all its red mud houses nd trade mark brown roofs re a fist world country abi?dat means ure uncle acted the gods must be crazy nd infact na ur vilage dm shoot d film.ode buruku
ah if my uncle acted the gods must be crazy, then am lucky because he made his cool bucks while you are here fantasizing instead of working hard.
Re: Why Are Eastern States So Backward And Underdeveloped by Malawian(m): 3:57pm On Jul 04, 2014
Ikengawo: If you want to discuss igbos make a thread called 'igbo states'. If you say east we'll compare east to whatever part of the country you want and it is by far the most developed, academically achieved, industrialized and lively of all the 3 regions. We haven't had a WAEC where the top 3 wasn't eastern, and typically Southeastern to be specific. The comparisons are foolish. The worst village in the southeast is on par with Oshogbomo.
i tot you retired just before nairaland was hacked ? undecided undecided
Re: Why Are Eastern States So Backward And Underdeveloped by shizzle11(m): 7:15pm On Jul 04, 2014
Tenderly1: look at this punnani ass cock sucker
FOOL! what s punnani ass cock? senseless olodo! and its c.ock not cock, iddiottic illiterate wannabe, its better than your demented father who has a mastery of fvcking dogs after sucking on their stenchy pucci.

Biatch!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Eastern States So Backward And Underdeveloped by Tenderly1(f): 11:22pm On Jul 04, 2014
shizzle11:
FOOL! what s punnani ass cock? senseless olodo! and its c.ork not cock, iddiottic illiterate wannabe, its better than my demented father who has a mastery of fvcking my biatch mother after sucking on her stenchy pucci.

Biatch!
. Now that's more like it, bring it on OGORO GRAMMAR SCHOOL STUDENT
Re: Why Are Eastern States So Backward And Underdeveloped by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 04, 2014
Tenderly1: . Now that's more like it, bring it on OGORO GRAMMAR SCHOOL STUDENT
why don't you want to reply me, you this ketu agbo shop attendant. Its been quite long I met a female agbero.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Eastern States So Backward And Underdeveloped by Tenderly1(f): 11:58pm On Jul 04, 2014
customized13: why don't you want to reply me, you this ketu agbo shop attendant. Its been quite long I met a female agbero.
what was that your question again?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bekwarra-Gakem: Nigeria Civil War First Bullet / FG To Complete Abandoned River Ports Projects In 2019 – Amaechi / Ifedayo Abegunde Mobilises APC Members For Akeredolu's Reelection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.