Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,082 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Why Are Eastern States So Backward And Underdeveloped - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Eastern States So Backward And Underdeveloped (9385 Views)

Images: Three Most Backward And Poorly Governed Nigerian States / Fayose's Victory: A Thousand Steps Backward And a Very Sad Day For All Nigerians / Nigeria: Developed, Developing, Or Underdeveloped Country? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Eastern States So Backward And Underdeveloped by Nobody: 6:48am On Jul 05, 2014
Tenderly1: what was that your question again?
I don't need you to answer it again, I don't require much from you, all I need is for you to know that you sound like a female agbero, the only place we can find the likes of you is in an ogogoro joints, baba_ijebu playing kiosk and probably an ashawo joint.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Eastern States So Backward And Underdeveloped by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 05, 2014
Ifeyinwa Maureen Okafor

ARISE IMO YOUTH!

I, IFEYINWA MAUREEN OKAFOR (I.M.O),I have come as YOUR Messiah.
Whether you are a party member or not, you must arise and demand that I.M.O is your candidate for Governor 2015 under PDP.
From Owerri to Ohaji, Obowo to Oru , across the land, ARISE and create a stampede on ground and on line.
Free education is good. But I have come to take you from good to GREAT. I schooled in Ikenegbu Primary,Owerri and IMO University. I also schooled in Columbus Elementary Ohio, USA and University of Bradford, England. There is a DIFFERENCE and it is not called free, it is called QUALITY!
Arise and DEMAND a Quality candidate who will give you well stocked physical libraries and online libraries for research ,electronic teaching aids, qualified and motivated lecturers.(My father was a lecturer in ALVAN IKOKU and my mother an Inspector of Education in the Ministry of Education).
Arise and demand a candidate who as a YOUTH, understands and has a policy for technology...because that is the future!
Arise and demand a candidate who has thought deeply about job creation and has a concrete plan to deliver jobs, who has a policy to deliver houses, and a good environment for you to raise your children.
Arise and demand a better future for yourselves and your families. We cannot all run to live abroad.
IMO Youth, I, IFEYINWA MAUREEN OKAFOR (I.M.O), I worry about you day and night.
You also should not sleep. ARISE NOW! DEMAND that my party PDP gives me the ticket to go into the general election.

ARISE ALL IMO YOUTH NOW! YOUR FUTURE IS ABOUT TO BE DECIDED!
God bless us all.
www.ifeyinwaokafor.com
Re: Why Are Eastern States So Backward And Underdeveloped by bolaino(m): 11:49am On Jul 05, 2014
I greet all the ethnic bigots on this thread.
Re: Why Are Eastern States So Backward And Underdeveloped by Tenderly1(f): 12:24pm On Jul 05, 2014
customized13: I don't need you to answer it again, I don't require much from you, all I need is for you to know that you sound like a female agbero, the only place we can find the likes of you is in an ogogoro joints, baba_ijebu playing kiosk and probably an ashawo joint.
if you have nothing better to write just go and hug a transformer #mukuroo.
Re: Why Are Eastern States So Backward And Underdeveloped by truelovecom: 10:15am On Nov 15, 2015
Tenderly1:
I've noticed that most eastern states are backward,and they claim that there are improvment. Could the problem be spiritual undecidedor lack of góod governaceplease drop useful comment.

PS :abeg una i no be yoruba ooo

bizy body mind your business, e no concern you.
Re: Why Are Eastern States So Backward And Underdeveloped by Tenderly1(f): 2:59pm On Nov 15, 2015
truelovecom:

bizy body mind your business, e no concern you.
e concern me because I care.
Re: Why Are Eastern States So Backward And Underdeveloped by ChimaAdeoye: 3:10pm On Nov 15, 2015
[size=18pt]Another thread from a yoruba man to start another round of tribal bashing.

Does it matter what yoruba thinks of the east? the facts are the facts.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Why Are Eastern States So Backward And Underdeveloped by truelovecom: 3:15pm On Nov 15, 2015
Tenderly1:
e concern me because I care.

Story

You better mind your business. Stop poke nosing
Re: Why Are Eastern States So Backward And Underdeveloped by endoski: 3:16pm On Nov 15, 2015
Ikengawo:
Outside of Abuja, and Lagos, i can't think of a state with a better standard of living than eastern states.
People aren't fabulously rich, or abject poor. Most people, which is natural to the igbo way, are towards the middle, but many are towards the bottom of the middle. You wont find Dangotes and giant buildings, but you won't find beggars, homeless, or destitution.

Otherwise you can't look at Enugu, Imo, Calabar, and Rivers and say you're looking at a 'poorer' region of nigeria. We have our Aba and Onitcha which look atrocious, but their still more productive than any city in nigeria their size by far and large. We Igbos want our states to be better, but we're not going to pretend as if we're living in Ekiti, Kogi, Oyo and the rest because these places still house villages of people that can't speak english and live in thatch and mud dwellings. Though the east doesn't have a Lagos, it has, as a whole, surpassed this level of primitive development which no other region in nigeria as a whole can say it has done.
mi brother true talk jare..u nid a bottle of wine frm me.
i like lyk it wen i see pple talk wisely lyk u.dnt mind all dis yorubas always finding faults wit easterners yet all they've is lagos
Re: Why Are Eastern States So Backward And Underdeveloped by Tenderly1(f): 10:21pm On Nov 15, 2015
truelovecom:

Story
You better mind your business. Stop poke nosing
Mind your business sire. Please please and please don't quote me again.
Re: Why Are Eastern States So Backward And Underdeveloped by truelovecom: 7:46am On Nov 16, 2015
Tenderly1:

Mind your business sire. Please please and please don't quote me again.

Mind your business dam.

When you stop poke nosing into south east affairs, the I'll stop quoting you.
Re: Why Are Eastern States So Backward And Underdeveloped by Tenderly1(f): 2:42pm On Dec 18, 2015
truelovecom:

Mind your business dam.
When you stop poke nosing into south east affairs, the I'll stop quoting you.
Your leader has been compromised!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Federal Ministry Of Environment Reacts To Rosewood Exports Allegations / Breaking: Atiku To Visit USA / Ngige: Igbo Presidency Will Bury The Ghosts Of Civil War Permanently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.