Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,823 members, 7,813,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

What Men Love To Talk About With Girls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Men Love To Talk About With Girls (3568 Views)

10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks / Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? / What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Men Love To Talk About With Girls by Mynd44: 5:29am On Nov 14, 2012
ivorybabe88:
yea, he just got off topic...lol
Okay
Re: What Men Love To Talk About With Girls by promkingzz(m): 5:34am On Nov 14, 2012
190:

Marry me embarassed embarassed
Omo mehn, u must be on some marriage proposal contest measuring dicks with other guy on NL I haven't discovered yet lol. Isn't she not 3rd gurl I've caught ur randy ass proposing to on NL?lol enjoi urself
Re: What Men Love To Talk About With Girls by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 14, 2012
promkingzz:
Omo mehn, u must be on some marriage proposal contest measuring dicks with other guy on NL I haven't discovered yet lol. Isn't she not 3rd gurl I've caught ur randy ass proposing to on NL?lol enjoi urself

No mind d guy jare... from 190-the-clown to 190 as him handle.. Ish...
Re: What Men Love To Talk About With Girls by goofie: 12:49pm On Nov 14, 2012
i dont know abt d list bt i know guys like to talk about me smiley
Re: What Men Love To Talk About With Girls by ivorybabe88(f): 12:27am On Nov 29, 2012
promkingzz:
LOL grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Its Pussysandie Again... I'm Still FUCCKING Available... / Just Finished Having Sex (pics 18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.