Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,281 members, 7,839,386 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

What Does The Female Contribute In A Developing Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does The Female Contribute In A Developing Relationship (550 Views)

Guys, What Are The Female Names That Turn You Off? / Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? / Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does The Female Contribute In A Developing Relationship by tedfx4life(m): 4:43pm On Oct 23, 2012
I was just thinking...After reading through so many topics on nairaland regarding relationship.
Seems to me all the main job seems to fall on the males shoulder
If a man has to get The funds,makes the calls buys the gift and sorts.
Make the sex look good
Has to be understanding in all things.

What then does the female contribute. Afterall both are supposed to compliment each other.
Your views please.
Re: What Does The Female Contribute In A Developing Relationship by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 23, 2012
women will be quick to tell you that handing you the coochie on a silver platter, is ALL what they have to do in order to be treated like princesses. BWAAAAAAH!

i am sorry to say that ANY man who follow what you wrote above is a DAMN FOOL.......as the saying goes:"women come a dime a dozen, and i have a fukcing Dollar!"
Re: What Does The Female Contribute In A Developing Relationship by tedfx4life(m): 5:04pm On Oct 23, 2012
MRbrownJAY: women will be quick to tell you that handing you the coochie on a silver platter, is ALL what they have to do in order to be treated like princesses. BWAAAAAAH!

i am sorry to say that ANY man who follow what you wrote above is a DAMN FOOL.......as the saying goes:"women come a dime a dozen, and i have a fukcing Dollar!"

I never said follow it..I said what was expected.and if they can expect all these things..what do they contribute.
I guess you wait and let tell say what they actually contribute.cos with all these expectation from men..i do not see what else s needed to be added
And try to be calm..haba..you too dey vex!
Re: What Does The Female Contribute In A Developing Relationship by Mynd44: 5:24pm On Oct 23, 2012
Stop dating cheap broke girls and you will know what they contribute

1 Like

Re: What Does The Female Contribute In A Developing Relationship by Rocktation(f): 6:02pm On Oct 23, 2012
tedfx4life: I was just thinking...After reading through so many topics on nairaland regarding relationship.
Seems to me all the main job seems to fall on the males shoulder
If a man has to get The funds,makes the calls buys the gift and sorts.
Make the sex look good
Has to be understanding in all things.

What then does the female contribute. Afterall both are supposed to compliment each other.
Your views please.

C'mon now, we do all the bolded...and more. We bring with us affection, intimacy too, or how exactly do you get so much fun when'er you're not 'by yourself'? Lol. We bring adventure, love, friendship, harmony, generosity, fairness and even people- children. And as you've rightly said, we complement each other. Cos in the absence of our others, these are sure to stay precluded from materialization.

1 Like

Re: What Does The Female Contribute In A Developing Relationship by Smuthx(m): 7:19pm On Oct 23, 2012
Ask your mother or sister... no pun intended

(1) (Reply)

Is It Wrong For A Woman To Propose To A Man / Guys Do Really Want A Woman That No How To Cook And Clean. / What Will U Do If Your Girlfriend Is A Nerd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.