Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,297 members, 7,839,462 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... (33569 Views)

Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch / Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment / Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by OgidiBoy(m): 5:17am On Oct 25, 2012
PointB:

No sir.

The ballots papers has been MARKED. You cannot retrieve it sir.

Thank you sir, your rules and regulations I shall follow so my vote still goes to Ogugua. I look forward to present my partition to the Electoral

Reform Conference after the Election.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Ogbonaikenna(m): 6:28am On Oct 25, 2012
Its high time i voted. Ogugua is not worthy of leading the igbos cos just like zik she is for one nigeria. I cast my vote for onlytruth and policewoman. In case of future elections, candidates posts/comments about igbo and nigeria should be made public so that people can really know their stand before voting.

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Aringarosa(m): 6:38am On Oct 25, 2012
I vote

Onytruth for Eze Ndi Igbo

Police woman For Eze Nwanyi
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by ifyalways(f): 6:46am On Oct 25, 2012
PointB, are votes from ids less than a week old valid?

How do we know our true allies?(for the non igbos voting)
Welldone!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Ikology(m): 6:58am On Oct 25, 2012
Ejiné:

I kinda suspected it early enough. On the part of Ogugua, it also doesn't help matters that she once made this statement:

https://www.nairaland.com/934808/eze-ndi-igbo-parliamentary-office#11063041

Yes, from the eyes of a detached outsider, this may come as an ovation-worthy speech. But from a really critical and analytical point of view, this post is nothing more than a pointlessly idealistic statement from a person completely out of touch with Nigeria's cold ethnic realities.
It's easy to sit and just say "Let us come together and fix this country" right from behind your keyboard in Southern California; but I am not fooled by the circular logic that suggests you 'fix your country' when you haven't even fixed your home. In case you don't know, redemption starts from the inside out (Mind - Body - Household - District - Town - Tribe - Ethnic nation - and THEN country) - not the outer way back.

So, that brings me to the 'Igbo Cause'.
Anybody who thinks the 'Igbo cause' is just about "Biafra" and secession, is best languishing in the Romance section for an excruciatingly painful eternity.

Just for people who don't know...

The Igbo cause is about the re-unification of the Igbo for its progress and prosperity.
The Igbo cause is a movement aimed at eliminating the clannish, divisive, stone-age mindset especially showcased by animals like Chino and to an extent, Okija Juju (bros, no vex, but you sabi say na true) grin
People like Chucky234 wouldn't be posting junk day in and day out in a bid to convince people we are not Igbo.
Ikwerre people wouldn't still be lying to themselves even in the 21st century regarding their identity.

So you see, instead of posting some meaningless nationalistic crap, I'd rather unite with my tribesmen and clean up our homes first, because ther's obviously a lot of work to be done.

This is why I'd rather vote Policewoman, who, even as a Rivers indigene, still identifies fully with her ethnic nation.
GBAM!!! That is why I voted her as Ezenwanyi but Policewoman as Lolo
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by ifyalways(f): 7:00am On Oct 25, 2012
I think its high time some of us respect the wishes of others. And if it so happen that we can't, then we term this whole thing as "eze ndi Igbo of nld, fraction A" !!!

This is what I've been saying from the onset. Division is too fvcking much and its getting me mad, by Jove!

Since a certain group of Igbos believe they are wiser than others, what have y'all done in the past 1 year to "bring and correct" those your brethren who in your opinion are on the "wrong track" ? You ignore them, continue in your charade and then election time use it against them?what da hell is this?!

Perhaps, we need another eze and eze nwanyi for the "other fraction of Igbos" ? Yes?! With all this picking on some candidates?why don't you all let the Igbos make their choice freely?why shove anyone down our throat because he or she "appeals" to a few? How have shouting/fighting "Igbo-Yoruba" alone on the Politics section of nld helped us?

God!!!

7 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Ogbonaikenna(m): 7:08am On Oct 25, 2012
Ogugua said she doesn't know what the Igbo cause is. With that statement alone she should have been DISQUALIFIED.

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by ifyalways(f): 7:13am On Oct 25, 2012
9ja I Hail, I'm quite disappointed at your post on Ogugua. Nevertheless, its your opinion and you are entitled to it.

But when Ify starts to list what she sees as deficiencies in your eze and candidate Only Truth, it equals to Ify is fighting him. When I said some of us are guilty of what they accuse okija of, they all wanna cut off my head.

Unu nakwa e checki!

4 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Ogbonaikenna(m): 7:14am On Oct 25, 2012
You want to toll the line of zik and expect to be our ezenwanyi. Its not possible.

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by ifyalways(f): 7:25am On Oct 25, 2012
Ogbonaikenna: Ogugua said she doesn't know what the Igbo cause is. With that statement alone she should have been DISQUALIFIED.
was that statement made today?what have you guys done to teach her let alone she didn't listen?have any of you bothered to open a thread and educate she and others about the "igbo cause"?

No?!. You major focus is fight!, fight!!
Tigbuo, Zogbuo.

We want bridge builders.

Let me just invite you all to the culture section where the reality is sitting tight!

The igbo cause y'all are hiding under to put others down won't work and be achieved when my brothers are tearing themselves apart for "Nri cause/Ngwa cause/delta igbo cause" etc. We need to unite FIRST from the grassroot before we can forge ahead.

Jeez!

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by ifyalways(f): 7:33am On Oct 25, 2012
Ogbonaikenna: You want to toll the line of zik and expect to be our ezenwanyi. Its not possible.
you need to boldly re phrase this statement of yours so I can address it properly. I na anu?

Same Zik you are trying to call a villian(you'll do so properly when you grow some balls) might be some other peoples hero. Its good enough to insult him, indirectly, but force everyone of us to worship Ojukwu?

Hmmn. What's your real/main username sef? I need to know if you're worth my time.

4 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by freesoul3(f): 7:41am On Oct 25, 2012
moderator why are you allowing people to campaign for their candidates indirectly here
ifyalways is campaigning for odumchi and you say nothing

if you she doesn't stop she will destroy this election
if she has issues with onlytruth she should take it outside
of this place

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Nobody: 7:43am On Oct 25, 2012
Abeg Ogugua,we need item 7 on this election,Do me a favour by posting the pictures of those mouth watering igbo delicacies you posted on food section the other time.some people here are very hungry this morning.biko nne just do it for me.I can't wait to salivate again. cheesy
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by freesoul3(f): 7:44am On Oct 25, 2012
ifyalways: was that statement made today?what have you guys done to teach her let alone she didn't listen?have any of you bothered to open a thread and educate she and others about the "igbo cause"?

No?!. You major focus is fight!, fight!!
Tigbuo, Zogbuo.

We want bridge builders.

Let me just invite you all to the culture section where the reality is sitting tight!

The igbo cause y'all are hiding under to put others down won't work and be achieved when my brothers are tearing themselves apart for "Nri cause/Ngwa cause/delta igbo cause" etc. We need to unite FIRST from the grassroot before we can forge ahead.

Jeez!

madam you have voted, why not go and sit down somewhere
you are too desperate to control the new eze we need a strong man to represent us please
odumchi is a moderator in this forum
how can he represent ndi igbo ofuma for dis place?
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by freesoul3(f): 7:46am On Oct 25, 2012
our new eze will not live in culture section'
he has to defend us here too
and this place is where most things happen
these culture section people cannot speak for us here

2 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by ifyalways(f): 7:51am On Oct 25, 2012
Who is this frustrated coward quoting me this morning?

Which dirty, daft soul is this forcing herself so much to be noticed by ify?

Unu lekwa this mgbeke ?!

Pick up your very dumb face and zoom off my way. If your mama born you well, use your everyday handle to attack me!

Lekwanu, hungry puppet trying to address ify?I talk to masters not slaves. Go bring your master to address me before udele erie ozu gi this morning.

2 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by PointB: 7:54am On Oct 25, 2012
PointB:

Well, the cut-off date is implied in the Nomination Guideline.

Poster registered ess than three months by the virtue of the Nomination Guideline are considered 'under age.' If they are not qualified to nominate, surely, they should not be qualified to vote.
ifyalways: PointB, are votes from ids less than a week old valid?

How do we know our true allies?(for the non igbos voting)
Welldone!
PointB:

Well, the cut-off date is implied in the Nomination Guideline.

Poster registered ess than three months by the virtue of the Nomination Guideline are considered 'under age.' If they are not qualified to nominate, surely, they should not be qualified to vote.

As for who are our allies or not. I will need the help of all of us in identifying them from our numerous interactions with NLs. Otherwise, the Electoral Team will decide who is friend or foe.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by freesoul3(f): 7:55am On Oct 25, 2012
ifyalways: Who is this frustrated coward quoting me this morning?

Which dirty, daft soul is this forcing herself so much to be noticed by ify?

Unu lekwa this mgbeke ?!

Pick up your very dumb face and zoom off my way. If your mama born you well, use your everyday handle to attack me!

Lekwanu, hungry puppet trying to address ify?I talk to masters not slaves. Go bring your master to address me before udele erie ozu gi this morning.

you are the megbeke here
nwukwa na okpuru nwoke!
ashawo nairaland
stop parading your self mrs wife for all
shameless thing

9 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Odinaka00(m): 8:01am On Oct 25, 2012
okija juju gi kam kwu n'azu,
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by ifyalways(f): 8:01am On Oct 25, 2012
Thank you, PointB.

I'll look into the thread and come up with my own list of non Igbos that I believe that qualify to vote.

Dalu.

2 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by PointB: 8:07am On Oct 25, 2012
You should all give it a rest.

Ify I think your voice is a little too loud. A times you amplify things said in a whisper.

@all
Let's also cut Ogugua some slack. When she made that comment she was challenged by those around and she retraced her steps.

Let me also remind you all, that in emphasising on the things that divide us, we fall into same pit we are trying to get out from.

For the duration of this thread, let's of focus on what we expect of whoever emerges, and less of slating one candidate or promoting the other. Or we should cast our votes, and take a hike. We can use the other thread for some of these chats or the Parliamentary Office. Thank you all.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Odinaka00(m): 8:09am On Oct 25, 2012
i vote for okija juju........................................okija nwanne i have a good news for u bro, igbos in south africa kwu gi n'azu, they ve reading through all the pages nd they love what is happening here nw, they will soon join this site bcuz of u, they love d way u defend and stand in what you believe, disqualifying u simply bcuz u dont want to see the late ikemefuna ojukwu as ur own hero is totally wrong,nwanne ndi igbo kwu gi n;azu
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Odinaka00(m): 8:13am On Oct 25, 2012
as 4 eze nwanyi, i think i wil vote 4 ogugua,........i dont knw y i hate police people, police woman im sorry o, pls change that ur name
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by ifyalways(f): 8:14am On Oct 25, 2012
PointB, my voice is loud but check well, very well,I've never been the first to spoil for a fight.

If others keep to their lane and rule of "vote and go", no one would hear from me.

Call the goons to order and we'll will get along.

Dalu.

3 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by PointB: 8:19am On Oct 25, 2012
ifyalways: PointB, my voice is loud but check well, very well,I've never been the first to spoil for a fight.

If others keep to their lane and rule of "vote and go", no one would hear from me.

Call the goons to order and we'll will get along.

Dalu.

I am just surprised. Didn't see you as the 'fighting' type. Well perhaps I didn't know you that well.

Anyway, let us all just take it easy. It's just an online title, lasting just one tenure. Beside, the Eze/Eze Nwayi will not do the job alone. They will work with their kinsmen/women.

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Ogbonaikenna(m): 8:23am On Oct 25, 2012
ifyalways: you need to boldly re phrase this statement of yours so I can address it properly. I na anu?

Same Zik you are trying to call a villian(you'll do so properly when you grow some balls) might be some other peoples hero. Its good enough to insult him, indirectly, but force everyone of us to worship Ojukwu?

Hmmn. What's your real/main username sef? I need to know if you're worth my time.
nne, i don't like arguing with people. My point is, we want pro igbos/pro biafrans at the top not nigerianist

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by salam001(m): 8:25am On Oct 25, 2012
Pls guyz,am i eligible to Vote?
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 25, 2012
Odinaka00: i dont knw y i hate police people, police woman im sorry o, pls change that ur name
grin biko I no wan laugh this morning abeg!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 25, 2012
PointB:

No sir.

The ballots papers has been MARKED. You cannot retrieve it sir.

That's y people should officially accept and give their manifestos so we know who we r voting for. And also debate like someone suggested earlier on.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by MrGlobe(m): 8:32am On Oct 25, 2012
Yaawwnnnnnnnnnnnn..................

Policewoman (keep those fire coming)
Odumchi.

onlytruth my azz.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by Odinaka00(m): 8:32am On Oct 25, 2012
berem: grin biko I no wan laugh this morning abeg!

lol, nne ihe anyi no ugbua bu ochichi onye kwuo uche ya ihotago? so i guees im speaking my mind as ify is speaking her mind too lol..........im loving this thread
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... by MrGlobe(m): 8:52am On Oct 25, 2012
from reading the thread, ogugua is a believer of one nigger area.. lol.

She is the female version of Okija juju.

Okija for eze
ogugua for ezenwanyi

Tag team.

@PointB justice demands that if okija is disqualified, ogugua should be too. What double standards.

This election has become a fraud and I think the respected folks odumchi and policewoman should not be dragged into this mess.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (29) (Reply)

See Buhari's Score's On Buharimeter / Ugwuanyi’s N10m Project For Every Community Pays Off As He Commissions Projects / Supporter Releases Video Of Massive Crowd At Yahaya Bello's Declaration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.