Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,117 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Making Her Fall 4 U Within A( Mins), Read More - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Making Her Fall 4 U Within A( Mins), Read More (1087 Views)

Read What I Wrote To My Ex Today. (3 Mins Read) / 5 Words To Make Her Fall Madly In Love With You / How To Keep A Woman In Love With You? Do This & You Will Never See Her Fall Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Making Her Fall 4 U Within A( Mins), Read More by toria12(f): 5:45am On Oct 24, 2012
Wouldn’t it be amazing if there was few words you could whisper to make a girl fall in love with you within seconds of you approaching her? “Your beauty reminds me of autumn leaves falling ….” Well forget it! No poetic (feel free to laugh at my failed poetic attempt), cheesy line or even smart line will ever trigger love in a woman.

As a matter of fact, why would you want to do that in the first place?!

Okay, okay. Yeah, I hear you. We’ve all been there, right? There’s this amazingly beautiful girl at work or school. You watch her in amazement every day: her movements are so graceful, her hair is full auburn, she has dark beady eyes and a smile that could brighten up the effing sun. This is love at first sight. She’s the one! You must not screw this up, like the last time you mustered up your courage and confessed your undying love to a girl out of the blue! How can you go over and rock her world the minute you start talking to her?

Well you can’t. And you shouldn’t. You should approach her with calm and confidence to check out if she has the character to back up her looks. Parable time: imagine you’re an ornithologist, and there’s this incredibly beautiful and exotic bird you’ve been watching in sheer amazement for weeks on end. Then one day, you get close to it: it’s a breathtaking moment. You’re all shaking and sweaty because it’s such a heavenly creature and BAM! It bites you right in the face and craps on your jacket. How’s that for a downer?

1 Like

Re: Making Her Fall 4 U Within A( Mins), Read More by Lovetinz(m): 12:59pm On Oct 24, 2012
^^, If Im getting you straight,
no poetics, dont shake, study from a distance.

I'm no poet, I hate azonto, stains are normal occupational hazards to me.
I am patiently waiting for the part where you'll tell me
How to toast YoU.
Re: Making Her Fall 4 U Within A( Mins), Read More by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 24, 2012
Nothing beats confidence and a facial smile.

A smile is contagious, and any lady that doesnt return your smile does NOT dig you. . . Forget the bullshit one liners and pick up lines. This is 2012. Girls are wiser than that nonsense and have heard it all. . . .

Walk up to her confidently, maintain eye contact and with a smile on your face, say a simple Hi and just go with the flow. . .
Re: Making Her Fall 4 U Within A( Mins), Read More by Mynd44: 2:24pm On Oct 24, 2012
Boring
Re: Making Her Fall 4 U Within A( Mins), Read More by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 24, 2012
toria12: Wouldn’t it be amazing if there was few words you could whisper to make a girl fall in love with you within seconds of you approaching her? “Your beauty reminds me of autumn leaves falling ….” Well forget it! No poetic (feel free to laugh at my failed poetic attempt), cheesy line or even smart line will ever trigger love in a woman.

As a matter of fact, why would you want to do that in the first place?!

Okay, okay. Yeah, I hear you. We’ve all been there, right? There’s this amazingly beautiful girl at work or school. You watch her in amazement every day: her movements are so graceful, her hair is full auburn, she has dark beady eyes and a smile that could brighten up the effing sun. This is love at first sight. She’s the one! You must not screw this up, like the last time you mustered up your courage and confessed your undying love to a girl out of the blue! How can you go over and rock her world the minute you start talking to her?

Well you can’t. And you shouldn’t. You should approach her with calm and confidence to check out if she has the character to back up her looks. Parable time: imagine you’re an ornithologist, and there’s this incredibly beautiful and exotic bird you’ve been watching in sheer amazement for weeks on end. Then one day, you get close to it: it’s a breathtaking moment. You’re all shaking and sweaty because it’s such a heavenly creature and BAM! It bites you right in the face and craps on your jacket. How’s that for a downer?

Make una leave all dis tinz wey una D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ read for book joor!!!
Re: Making Her Fall 4 U Within A( Mins), Read More by maggdon(m): 6:41pm On Oct 24, 2012
Dis is 21st century dude, justt be calm nd ve confidence in urself.... Start nd dnt try to force d conversation..... Be short nd precise with ur first conver so dat u wnt bore her up with unneccessary topics
Re: Making Her Fall 4 U Within A( Mins), Read More by Rooneyboy(m): 7:37pm On Oct 24, 2012
poster pls what's ur point ?
Summarize this crap in one sentence abeg.

(1) (Reply)

LADIES: 10 Things That Turn Guys OFF / Facts About Guyz Believe It Or Not! / Love,lust And Infatuation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.