Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,656 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Disadvantages Of Being Handsome - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Disadvantages Of Being Handsome (25457 Views)

Disadvantages Of Being Handsome [MUST READ] / Disadvantages Of Being Handsome / Disadvantages Of Being Handsome: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 24, 2012
Hotdiamond: if the guy too fine. Check. He May be gaay
true to an extent....most of the cute guys in my hood are gay.. lol when they all stroll in the evening i just smh and laugh..its their life
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 24, 2012
Hotdiamond: if the guy too fine. Check. He May be gaay

Or an oganje ; Lies

I was in kotoka, and I saw this white guy checking me out, I first thought maybe I looked like someone he knew, but then he left his friends and came to sit close to me, crossing his legs. Oboy, this was when it dawned on me *GAAAY* my contenace changed, nah so the guy softly relocate go meet em guys (Europeans ) God help us
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by DonaldGenes(m): 6:23pm On Oct 24, 2012
Mary 4 life: Every guy is now claiming to be handsome even though some wor wor wella.post your pix so that we would judge how handsome you really are
Mary 4 life: Every guy is now claiming to be handsome even though some wor wor wella.post your pix so that we would judge how handsome you really are
Lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by wildorchid(f): 6:30pm On Oct 24, 2012
All the guys here dey form handsome. If you cant backup your claims, dont lie!

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 24, 2012
In fact my handsomeness is becoming a serious problem for me. Girls pick race when they see me! grin grin

Or are they mistaking my handsomeness for ugliness? grin grin
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 24, 2012
wildorchid: All the guys here dey form handsome. If you cant backup your claims, dont lie!

What if not photogenic ; well pictures they say don't lie ( except with that application called photoshop)
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by Tattooboy: 7:27pm On Oct 24, 2012
the last one is my real story
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by Nayah(f): 7:39pm On Oct 24, 2012
Actually the notion of handsomness is relative but I think one thing could be the lack of humility and the fact that people label you as inaccessible and already engaged while he's simple and single
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 24, 2012
free2ryhme:

guy u deserve and e-slap for this

You deserve a double e-slap for quoting it.. tongue

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by Truckpusher(m): 8:08pm On Oct 24, 2012
*YAWNS*....i swore never to involve myself with this kind of idle talks meant for teenagers...oya, op pack well.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by GentleNaaz(m): 8:22pm On Oct 24, 2012
Only u fn n dy brag lik ds? Wetn u wan mk ugly guys do. Indeed u r a flirt; 4m ur statemnt, u slept wt ds n dat got jealous. undecided my man HIV dy 4 ur door o, dats y sum grls dy fear u, dy wear sometn
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 24, 2012
Very true, especially wen your good looks is complemented with a good height.

You get noticed and remembered easily can be difficult to lay low.

Being assumed a player is very recurrent. And pretty girls become unnecessarily aggressive.

Its kind of cool though.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 24, 2012
ROSSIKE: In fact my handsomeness is becoming a serious problem for me. Girls pick race when they see me! grin grin

Or are they mistaking my handsomeness for ugliness? grin grin

Hahhahaha! Guy you are a clown. Chai, LWKMD
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by Chibest2000(m): 10:23pm On Oct 24, 2012
Abeg leav dos trash talkn guyz, wit mony o.b.j can hv d miss Nigeria, beside most gud lukn guyz r said 2 b bad on bed. Looooool. grin
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by VirginFinder: 11:25pm On Oct 24, 2012
Handsome guys are specially created and the bible even recognizes and extols this virtue e.g the bible made glowing references to Joseph, David, Absalom and Solomon's handsomeness in various scriptural passages.

I feel handsome guys have been intentionally set apart by God to show forth His glory.

Handsome guys are rarely poor and are never found doing odd jobs.

Handsome guys are easily noticed like the golden fish with no hiding place while their normal actions easily create public scenes hence, they have to act often.

Handsome guys are the cynosure of all eyes even in public and it could be embarrassing most of the time.

Handsome guys lead careful, easy lives. They are almost never on the fast lane.

Handsome guys are usually ascetic and they always wait for the ladies to make the first move.

Handsome guys make beautiful ladies become insecure cos they know they (the handsome guys) wont adore and worship them like the ugly guys would. Hence, beautiful ladies develop hatred for handsome guys and would almost never date them.

Handsome guys find favour and mercy most of the time on account of their looks and may lose favour (on meeting sadists) on very few occasions because of it.

Handsome guys feel good about themselves and have an unsually high feeling of self worth (close to megalomania) cos of the attention they get and people's constant remarks about their handsomeness.

Handsome guys are never afraid of thinking, speaking and acting differently.

In all, its awesome,fun and exciting to be handsome.

4 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by Liberty74(m): 1:12am On Oct 25, 2012
grin[color=#990000][/color] what shall it profit a man after gaining the whole world, but loose his soul in hell? Answer
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by NinoDeDios: 3:50am On Oct 25, 2012
blabber15: Gay guys hit on you, and girls assume you're gay. You obviously give off gay vibes. Maybe you should re-examine your sexuality. Just saying dude

Thinking the exact same thing (yeah its tautalogous i know tongue).
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:27am On Oct 25, 2012
This has got to be d most conceited thread I have stumbled upon in a while! Such vanity. Handsome indeed.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by Idowuogbo(f): 11:16am On Oct 25, 2012
cdamsel: Can neva b like d original undecided
gba gbe! rodents claiming fine boy imagine! 190 u sef dey type? hahahhahahahahaha!!! sola hold me!
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 25, 2012
The disadvantages that being cute has caused 2 me are these:70% of da girls shy away 4rm walking with or talking 2 me(unecessary inferiority complex). 2=It fools me into thinking that girls are the ones to make the first move.3=Loneliness accompanies it cos every girl wrongly thinks that there aint no way that a cute guy like me will be single.But da one I feel most is that girls sings "U're cute 2 me everytime"which Is badly turning me into a shy guy.BUT IT HAS HELPED ME MUCH IN MY XTIAN LYF COS PEOPLE REPENT because OF ME.They tell me dat if a guy like me can still leave girls and serve God,then God is worth serving.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by Nobody: 11:52pm On Oct 25, 2012
If all una are now handsome, then whre re the worwor gigolos that full my street.

Abeg, being handsome is just a state of the mind. There are other thins that make a guy handsome. What happens to the way you talk, walk, reason, etc. Handsomeness goes beyond d superficial facial looks.
Anyway sha, thank God say I fine.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by basisop(m): 12:28am On Oct 26, 2012
Virgin Finder: Handsome guys are specially created and the bible even recognizes and extols this virtue e.g the bible made glowing references to Joseph, David, Absalom and Solomon's handsomeness in various scriptural passages.

I feel handsome guys have been intentionally set apart by God to show forth His glory.

Handsome guys are easily noticed like the golden fish with no hiding place while their normal actions easily create public scenes hence, they have to act often.

Handsome guys are the cynosure of all eyes even in public and it could be embarrassing most of the time.

Handsome guys are usually ascetic and they always wait for the ladies to make the first move.

Handsome guys make beautiful ladies become insecure cos they know they (the handsome guys) wont adore and worship them like the ugly guys would. Hence, beautiful ladies develop hatred for handsome guys and would almost never date them.

Handsome guys find favour and mercy most of the time on account of their looks and may lose favour (on meeting sadists) on very few occasions because of it.

Handsome guys feel good about themselves and have an unsually high feeling of self worth (close to megalomania) cos of the attention they get and people's constant remarks about their handsomeness.

We are blessed!!! grin
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by basisop(m): 12:30am On Oct 26, 2012
DanoskyZ: If all una are now handsome, then whre re the worwor gigolos that full my street.

Abeg, being handsome is just a state of the mind. There are other thins that make a guy handsome. What happens to the way you talk, walk, reason, etc. Handsomeness goes beyond d superficial facial looks.
Anyway sha, thank God say I fine.

Oga, e good to encourage ursef. No worry ur children go fine. Just marry fine wife.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by roymary: 12:35am On Oct 26, 2012
IZUKWU: I haven't seen any disadvantage of being handsome except may be my girlfriend refusing to accepting that i only date one person at a time don't have the time nor the heart to toil with any bodies emotion.

Your grammar!!!
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by Nobody: 1:26am On Oct 26, 2012
basisop:

Oga, e good to encourage ursef. No worry ur children go fine. Just marry fine wife.

4 your feeble mind you fine pass me!
Ana emenu.
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by Donlexino(m): 8:39am On Oct 26, 2012
this is what have bn hearing since i arrived lagos...lagos babes with money sef!
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by bigfrancis21: 11:25pm On Oct 26, 2012
Kslib: Kai,see as almost everybody for this thread don turn handsome overnight..
Well,some people may just look average and mistake it for handsomeness.. I think if someone is really really handsome,you will be shy to tell people you are handsome,i mean never(i dont just know why,but thats how it is).. Do you believe me when i say handsome guys cant even write online that they are handsome(it sounds weird abi?).. Maybe its just me,but i know how majority of the really handsome guys behave...
No offense,but many guys just look average,and mistake it for handsomeness..
So true. I concur 100%
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by bigfrancis21: 12:41am On Oct 27, 2012
Virgin Finder: Handsome guys are specially created and the bible even recognizes and extols this virtue e.g the bible made glowing references to Joseph, David, Absalom and Solomon's handsomeness in various scriptural passages.

That is so true. I'm a full witness to this. I get favors everyday, that ordinarily the average-looking joe wouldn't get.
At times, looks dont matter though. Some people or situations don't care about facial looks. Lolols smiley
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by aburoburo(f): 12:48am On Oct 27, 2012
forget looks...how deep are ur pockets and how fat is ur wallet grin
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 13, 2012
well that is the problem handsome guys face,girls keep admiring them but yet they still do not want to get involved with them because they assume they will use thei handsomeness to get any woman and that will make them a player,i am handsome but i want to make money to maintain the beauty because na money sure pass
Re: Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by Obinoscopy(m): 6:01pm On Nov 13, 2012
Every rich guy is an handsome dude. An example is Jay Z or 50 Cent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Mohammed Lawal Ali, Ogun Police Commissioner's Son / 5 Things That Are Hurting Your Partner And Killing Your Relationship. / Holding A Girl's Waist While Walking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.