Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,532 members, 7,816,300 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Checkout The Different Types Of Curves & Their Tribes In Nigeria (Pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Checkout The Different Types Of Curves & Their Tribes In Nigeria (Pics) (10981 Views)

Igbo Girls Most Beautiful In Nigeria(pics) / Why Akwa Ibom Girls Are The Most Desirable Ladies In Nigeria (pics) / Top Three Big Boobs Nollywood Actresses In Nigeria (pics 18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout The Different Types Of Curves & Their Tribes In Nigeria (Pics) by marvelck: 9:08am On May 25, 2020
Checkout the different types of curves (Ukwu) we have in Nigeria, according to tribe.�

As shared by Funny Bone

1. The lady in the first picture represent Yoruba curves...Yoruba ladies are known to have big shaky shaky okwu. Their ukwu usually covers everywhere ..

2. The lady in the second picture represent Akwa ibom and cross River State ladies. Their Ladies are known to have the best Ukwu in Nigeria. Their sexy Ukwu has no rival. Everything is well arranged when it comes to efik/ibibio ladies.

3. The lady in 3rd picture represent Igbo girls. Who are known to have moderate Ukwu. Their own is balanced. Not too big and not too small. And they like it like that. It makes any outfit they wear to fit them properly.

4. The lady in the last picture represent hausa ladies. Who are known to have well structured but small backside, that goes with their slim physique. It makes them look like super models.

1 Share

Re: Checkout The Different Types Of Curves & Their Tribes In Nigeria (Pics) by IceLip: 9:09am On May 25, 2020
Hmm

2 Likes

Re: Checkout The Different Types Of Curves & Their Tribes In Nigeria (Pics) by dukeprince50: 9:15am On May 25, 2020
The second lady:damn she has a bright future behind her grin

The fourth lady is too beautiful, see skin, see hair, see shape, but he way that dog is looking at her ehn, what's its motive sef

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout The Different Types Of Curves & Their Tribes In Nigeria (Pics) by Dobson43: 9:21am On May 25, 2020
shocked

That dog in the last picture is cute. I am going to buy the owner lunch and find out how she takes good care of the dog.

4 Likes

Re: Checkout The Different Types Of Curves & Their Tribes In Nigeria (Pics) by Vyzz: 9:31am On May 25, 2020
grin
Re: Checkout The Different Types Of Curves & Their Tribes In Nigeria (Pics) by Millennialaku(m): 10:06am On May 25, 2020
grin grin grin
there is a foolish scammer here on nairaland claiming to be the girl in the third picture

the moniker of the dingbat is cc prettyprint the account was created 22 may 2020

lazy man no go find work angry angry grin grin . only God knows the amount of randy he~goats you have scammed grin grin

do google image search if you think i am lying grin

16 Likes

Re: Checkout The Different Types Of Curves & Their Tribes In Nigeria (Pics) by DanseMacabre(m): 10:21am On May 25, 2020
Abeg number 1 is a total no-no.

Damnnnnn shapeless.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout The Different Types Of Curves & Their Tribes In Nigeria (Pics) by Nobody: 10:52am On May 25, 2020
Millennialaku:
grin grin grin
there is a foolish scammer here on nairaland claiming to be the girl in the third picture

the moniker of the dingbat is cc prettyprint

lazy man no go find work angry angry grin grin . only God knows the amount of randy he~goats you have scammed grin grin
haha.

I already said I'm a man with hairy balls and a hangin banana before grin

7 Likes

Re: Checkout The Different Types Of Curves & Their Tribes In Nigeria (Pics) by Millennialaku(m): 11:14am On May 25, 2020
PrettyPrint:
haha.

I already said I'm a man with hairy balls and a hangin banana before grin
chai, you are still trying to sound smart grin grin grin

the covid hunger must be taking its toll on you grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Checkout The Different Types Of Curves & Their Tribes In Nigeria (Pics) by Nobody: 11:15am On May 25, 2020
Millennialaku:

chai, you are still trying to sound smart grin grin grin

the covid hunger must be taking its toll on you grin grin
hahaha. You're sure?
Re: Checkout The Different Types Of Curves & Their Tribes In Nigeria (Pics) by Millennialaku(m): 11:18am On May 25, 2020
PrettyPrint:
hahaha. You're sure?
ok, bye. wink
Re: Checkout The Different Types Of Curves & Their Tribes In Nigeria (Pics) by Nobody: 11:18am On May 25, 2020
grin grin angry
there is a anoda foolish scammer here on nairaland claiming to be the girl

the moniker of the dingbat is cc precioussB

lazy man no go find work angry angry
Re: Checkout The Different Types Of Curves & Their Tribes In Nigeria (Pics) by DesChyko: 11:20am On May 25, 2020
@PrettyPrint and @Millennialaku

Since no one wants to tell you, let me tell you.

I think we know what both of you are up to so you can just quit now.

A drop of attention will not be harvested this morning on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Different Types Of Curves & Their Tribes In Nigeria (Pics) by Millennialaku(m): 11:23am On May 25, 2020
DesChyko:

did this trash come out of your brain
Re: Checkout The Different Types Of Curves & Their Tribes In Nigeria (Pics) by Nobody: 11:24am On May 25, 2020
Millennialaku:

ok, bye. wink
guy there are so many people here that you wouldn't believe are here. And which girl today doesn't have either a Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat or an Instagram account.

If you wan toast, toast. If way pure toh. If e no pure you go siddon.

Wich 1 b dis girl no fit b u or dis kin girl no fit de Nairaland.

Infact that girl on my profile is my grandmother and she doesn't go to the toilet too.

SMH.
Re: Checkout The Different Types Of Curves & Their Tribes In Nigeria (Pics) by Nobody: 11:27am On May 25, 2020
DesChyko:

millennialaku might be my alternate account

Re: Checkout The Different Types Of Curves & Their Tribes In Nigeria (Pics) by Colb461: 11:27am On May 25, 2020
Millennialaku:
grin grin grin

the moniker of the dingbat is cc prettyprint

do google image search if you think i am lying grin
so u remember bro..i was about saying that too

3 Likes

Re: Checkout The Different Types Of Curves & Their Tribes In Nigeria (Pics) by Nobody: 11:31am On May 25, 2020
Colb461:
so u remember bro..i was about saying that too
you sure say you never send me dm before?

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Different Types Of Curves & Their Tribes In Nigeria (Pics) by Millennialaku(m): 11:32am On May 25, 2020
PrettyPrint:
guy there are so many people here that you wouldn't believe are here. And which girl today doesn't have either a Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat or an Instagram account.

If you wan toast, toast. If way pure toh. If e no pure you go siddon.

Wich 1 b dis girl no fit b u or dis kin girl no fit de Nairaland.

Infact that girl on my profile is my grandmother and she doesn't go to the toilet too.

SMH.
yes, i have provoked the scammer behind the moniker grin grin grin

just see how the way you type changed grin

and yes there are classy women here like pocohantas cheesy

if you see me sef you go off grin

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Different Types Of Curves & Their Tribes In Nigeria (Pics) by Nobody: 11:39am On May 25, 2020
Millennialaku:

yes, i have proved the scammer behind the moniker grin grin grin

just see how the way you type changed grin

and yes there are classy women here like pocohantas cheesy

if you see me sef you go off grin

The way I type changed... Can you even listen to yourself?

That lacks substance to anyone who cares to think for a few seconds. Was it the color or font that changed.

I know you want me to get all defensive and try to prove myself. But e no go happen

Besides you're classy only in your imagination. To the rest of us, you're nothin more than a username here

Re: Checkout The Different Types Of Curves & Their Tribes In Nigeria (Pics) by Millennialaku(m): 11:43am On May 25, 2020
PrettyPrint:

The way I type changed... Can you even listen to yourself?

That lacks substance to anyone who cares to think for a few seconds. Was it the color or font that changed.

I know you want me to get all defensive and try to prove myself. But e no go happen

Besides you're classy only in your imagination. To the rest of us, you're nothin more than a username here
ok, bye.
it has changed again grin grin
Re: Checkout The Different Types Of Curves & Their Tribes In Nigeria (Pics) by Thermodynamics(m): 11:44am On May 25, 2020
This nigga don't know anything, Igbo women have the biggest ukwu in Nigeria, no contest, I studied in Enugu for 5years, the kind ukwu when I see during that five years eh. I nor fit explain them.

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Different Types Of Curves & Their Tribes In Nigeria (Pics) by Nobody: 11:52am On May 25, 2020
Millennialaku:

ok, bye.
it has changed again grin grin
still can't answer my question

Re: Checkout The Different Types Of Curves & Their Tribes In Nigeria (Pics) by Colb461: 11:56am On May 25, 2020
PrettyPrint:
lolx.never I get levels

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Different Types Of Curves & Their Tribes In Nigeria (Pics) by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 25, 2020
Colb461:
lolx.never I get levels
everybody de here de claim levels

Na people wey poor pass de always talk say "you know who I b?" like dat cream seller up there claiming levels too
Re: Checkout The Different Types Of Curves & Their Tribes In Nigeria (Pics) by Colb461: 12:02pm On May 25, 2020
PrettyPrint:
everybody de here de claim levels

Na people wey poor pass de always talk say "you know who I b?" like dat cream seller up there claiming levels too
I know who u be na Kim K..lolx

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Different Types Of Curves & Their Tribes In Nigeria (Pics) by dukeprince50: 12:03pm On May 25, 2020
Thermodynamics:
This nigga don't know anything, Igbo women have the biggest ukwu in Nigeria, no contest, I studied in Enugu for 5years, the kind ukwu when I see during that five years eh. I nor fit explain them.
just because u studied in Enugu doesn't give u the right to say they have the biggest ukwu, have you seen Ijaw girls especially the ones in Bayelsa? Those ones are competing in ukwu

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Different Types Of Curves & Their Tribes In Nigeria (Pics) by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 25, 2020
Colb461:
I know who u be na Kim K..lolx
mtcheeeeew.

You were d one claiming levels just now and now you want to make it seem like I'm the one.

I don't think you're really intelligent in real life. And you're the first guy I'm insulting here too. Sorry about that
Re: Checkout The Different Types Of Curves & Their Tribes In Nigeria (Pics) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:22pm On May 25, 2020
You are jobless O.p
Re: Checkout The Different Types Of Curves & Their Tribes In Nigeria (Pics) by Makz: 12:34pm On May 25, 2020
No be sh!t box. All I know say na poo full inside which ever one. Can't appreciate poo more.
Re: Checkout The Different Types Of Curves & Their Tribes In Nigeria (Pics) by Humanoid01(m): 1:07pm On May 25, 2020
PrettyPrint:
Hahahaha!! If my belle burst, na you cause am o!

Re: Checkout The Different Types Of Curves & Their Tribes In Nigeria (Pics) by Thermodynamics(m): 1:26pm On May 25, 2020
dukeprince50:
just because u studied in Enugu doesn't give u the right to say they have the biggest ukwu, have you seen Ijaw girls especially the ones in Bayelsa? Those ones are competing in ukwu

I know, I am from Delta State and I also served in an Ijaw community in Rivers State as well. Ijaw women too de well.

Na Ijaw woman I de plan marry sef.
But Igbo girls get waist shaaa

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women Don’t Lie – Men Don’t Listen / Guys What Do You Say!!!! / Can You Date Muslim Chicks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.