Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

How Will I Win the Love of my girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will I Win the Love of my girlfriend (944 Views)

8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls / I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? / Am In Love Wit A 13 Years Old Girl... How Do I Win Her Heart. + Pix Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will I Win the Love of my girlfriend by esilove(m): 4:50pm On Jan 26, 2008
My girl friend left me two years ago on 25th december she came back begging for forgiveness. I have accepted her apology and welcome her back to my life just because I love her so much.

WHAT WILL I DO TO MAKE HER LOVE ME THE MORE IN ORDER NOT TO LEAVE ME AGAIN

I NEED UR ADVICE SERIOUSLY.

Best Regards
ESILOVE
Re: How Will I Win the Love of my girlfriend by uspry1(f): 9:18pm On Jan 26, 2008
Confused the "title" says "spouse" and posting says "girlfriend", which one? Sorry i cannot give you better advice.
Re: How Will I Win the Love of my girlfriend by esilove(m): 3:22pm On Jan 28, 2008
@uspry 1,

Thank you for that correction.

I was too hm hm hm hm hm
Re: How Will I Win the Love of my girlfriend by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 28, 2008
Be kind, fair and considerate. In the first instance hy did she leave you? If it as due to some faults on your part, ork towards addressing that, If not just be yourself and dont let her hold you to ransome. No matter hat you do, hat is urs is urs and hat is not is not, you cant force things
Re: How Will I Win the Love of my girlfriend by adeboo(f): 3:32pm On Jan 28, 2008
You cant do anything to make her love u - she left you and not the other way round.
You cant make her stay - just be yourself and do what u can.
Re: How Will I Win the Love of my girlfriend by Nautillus(m): 3:52pm On Jan 28, 2008
adeboo:

You can't do anything to make her love u

True. . . Love is not something you can Force/Beg from another being. If she doesn't love you SHE DOESN'T period. Just have faith and hope that she will stay this time.
Re: How Will I Win the Love of my girlfriend by Faitymine(m): 2:42pm On Jan 29, 2008
Stop loving her before you wound yourself, because she'll soon leave you again and took to her heels, so be prepared! lipsrsealed undecided
Re: How Will I Win the Love of my girlfriend by NaJaHaJe(f): 2:56pm On Jan 29, 2008
@poster

I think you're on dangerous ground!

If you up-most fear is of her leaving you then that means she has you and the relationship wrapped around her pinkie. That is not a very good position to be in.

Why did she leave you in the first place?
Why did she come back?
Why did you take her back?

You will need honest answers to this questions. What eva answer you get will determine if she is likely to leave you again.

I am worried that you have made an issue of her loving you not to leave you again. She must have realised this and may take advantage of you as a result of this.

BE VERY CAREFUL!!!!!
Re: How Will I Win the Love of my girlfriend by Busta(f): 3:59pm On Jan 29, 2008
U can neva force love. If she loves u, then she loves and if does not love you then she really don’t love u. The only thing u can do is keep being u, be positive and hope for the best. If it is meant to be, it will be!
Re: How Will I Win the Love of my girlfriend by jkpretty(f): 4:13pm On Jan 29, 2008
For her to have come back, she actually does feel something for u. Probably she has realized her mistakes. Forget the thot of satisfying her. If u truly love her, u'll definately do things to make her happy. Just don't make her realise u can't afford to lose her, or u'll be sorry.
Re: How Will I Win the Love of my girlfriend by NaJaHaJe(f): 8:53pm On Jan 29, 2008
jkpretty:

For her to have come back, she actually does feel something for u. Probably she has realized her mistakes. Forget the thot of satisfying her. If u truly love her, u'll definately do things to make her happy. Just don't make her realise u can't afford to lose her, or u'll be sorry.

I seriously doubt the reasons she came back were because she 'missed' him. I may be wrong but i think she might not have gotten satisfaction from her previous conquest. She couldn't stay single for longer than a week so she decided to wile away time with the poster until someone beta comes along.

like I said . . . . I might be wrong. grin
Re: How Will I Win the Love of my girlfriend by ssRhino: 10:15pm On Jan 29, 2008
If you have to try this hard to gain her love, then, it is a matter of time be4 she walks out on you again, my guy, let it be natural, let it come to you, let her feel u and let her be who she wanna be, if you love a bird, dont cage her, let her know the way to the door and give her the keys to open it as well, if she will stay, you wont have to lock the door, she will stay, and if she wanna leave, you making the door a code combo wont stop her from breaking the door and be gone, so just be yourself, and let her do the rest.
Never let the other half know your source of happiness, however, be happy with the other half.
Good luck and invite me for the wedding.
Re: How Will I Win the Love of my girlfriend by yewaman1(m): 10:20pm On Jan 29, 2008
my advice to you is this, first of all be yourself, second of all listen to her when she talks and love her
Re: How Will I Win the Love of my girlfriend by Eclairs: 4:54am On Jan 30, 2008
She's all yours at the moment. If she didnt care I doubt she'd come back but be assured tht she wont be scared to leave agn if things go sore.

Al the best bruv
Re: How Will I Win the Love of my girlfriend by squirrel20(f): 2:10pm On Jan 30, 2008
You can't really do anything to win her cos she is yours already, i guess she loves you that's why she came back to you. just chill out and remove the thots of her leaving you again out of your head.
Re: How Will I Win the Love of my girlfriend by sagitarius(m): 2:18pm On Jan 30, 2008
Ignore her sometimes, don't be too protective. U'll be surprised how it works.
Re: How Will I Win the Love of my girlfriend by esilove(m): 2:27pm On Jan 30, 2008
BRAVO TO ALL THE LANDERS FOR THESE MOTIVATIONAL ADVICE ON THIS TOPIC.

TRUELY I HAVE A BALANCE NOW

I LOVE ALL YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS

THANK YOU A 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,001 TIMES

YOURS
ESILOVE

(1) (Reply)

What Gift Can I Give Her? / My Ex! I Need Ur Advise? / The Symbiosis Of Love And The Synergy Of Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.