Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,376 members, 7,864,717 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:44 AM

What Gift Can I Give Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Gift Can I Give Her? (946 Views)

What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... / What Gift Can A Lady Give Her Husband On Wedding Day / What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Gift Can I Give Her? by Jimiyke(m): 3:06am On Feb 09, 2008
Pls can someone tell me what type of gift i can offer to my girl on the val day as am confused now on what to give her, pls someone help here
Re: What Gift Can I Give Her? by 4Him(m): 3:09am On Feb 09, 2008
do what i did on my first real val's day . . . sleep. grin
Re: What Gift Can I Give Her? by Jimiyke(m): 3:42am On Feb 09, 2008
Sleep cant come , because i know she muct be there for me that very day, so you did not answer my question yet man. i need good answer from someone.
Re: What Gift Can I Give Her? by Jimiyke(m): 3:45am On Feb 09, 2008
Sleep cant come , because i know she muct be there for me that very day, so you did not answer my question yet man. i need good answer from someone.
Re: What Gift Can I Give Her? by almondjoy(f): 4:15am On Feb 09, 2008
Make her you "cantarpant"! cheesy
Re: What Gift Can I Give Her? by Jimiyke(m): 4:37am On Feb 09, 2008
almondjoy or what ever you call yourself, just respect yourself here, you are not the only one the sees that mistake, so i cant see the reason you will keep on repeating it in all my post, just respect youself before i insult you here.
Re: What Gift Can I Give Her? by uspry1(f): 4:38am On Feb 09, 2008
Go get piece of paper to color all RED making heart-shape, then use a white ink-pen writing this Valentine poem at below:

Red are for roses.

Purple are for violet flowers.

Brown are for chocolate candies.

And Happy Valentine's Day!

Then cut out heart-shape paper and fold to give your actress girlfriend. grin
Re: What Gift Can I Give Her? by Jimiyke(m): 4:40am On Feb 09, 2008
almondjoy or what ever you call yourself, just respect yourself here, you are not the only one the sees that mistake, so i cant see the reason you will keep on repeating it in all my post, just respect youself before i insult you here.
almondjoy:

Make her you "cantarpant"! cheesy
Re: What Gift Can I Give Her? by almondjoy(f): 4:44am On Feb 09, 2008
Jimiyke:

almondjoy or what ever you call yourself, just respect yourself here, you are not the only one the sees that mistake, so i can't see the reason you will keep on repeating it in all my post, just respect youself before i insult you here.

Why the anger? I expect you to laugh over it and not be childish about what is supposed to be a simple joke.  If you are this sensitive, Nairaland is not the place for you.  People make fun of my mistakes all the time and I do not blow up like you.  So if you got issues deal with them first before you post on Nairaland. I do not insult people unless they insult me first. You have been warned too! kiss

Respect myself?  I choose not to.  What I really want to know is what you intend to do about it!

Let me warn you too.  Don't really care who you are.  I do not take kindly to threats especially from BOYS on Nairaland of all places! cool I do not feel threatened by people like you okay? So I would advice you to tone down your macho crap---I do not really care for those.

Now you respect your "cantarpant" self! kiss
Re: What Gift Can I Give Her? by Jimiyke(m): 4:56am On Feb 09, 2008
almondjoy:

Why the anger? I expect you to laugh over it and not be childish about what is supposed to be a simple joke. If you are this sensitive, Nairaland is not the place for you. People make fun of my mistakes all the time and I do not blow up like you. So if you got issues deal with them first before you post on Nairaland. I do not insult people unless they insult me first. You have been warned too! kiss

Respect myself? I choose not to. What I really want to know is what you intend to do about it!

Let me warn you too. Don't really care who you are. I do not take kindly to threats especially from BOYS on Nairaland of all places! cool I do not feel threatened by people like you okay? So I would advice you to tone down your macho crap---I do not really care for those.

Now you respect your "cantarpant" self! kiss

just see youself, did you call this joke or what? if you call it a joke then you have to put it on a joke way, and not repeating it all the time. not only you sees that post once again
Re: What Gift Can I Give Her? by almondjoy(f): 5:09am On Feb 09, 2008
Jimiyke:

just see youself, did you call this joke or what? if you call it a joke then you have to put it on a joke way, and not repeating it all the time. not only you sees that post once again

Okay sorry!  Ah!  If you do not like something, you say so in a polite manner not with threats and insults.  I am not that unreasonable to apologise.  All that speech about respecting maself is not necessary. If I do not like something, I would say so--not that childish.
Re: What Gift Can I Give Her? by Jimiyke(m): 5:13am On Feb 09, 2008
You are welcome,
Re: What Gift Can I Give Her? by almondjoy(f): 5:14am On Feb 09, 2008
Jimiyke:

You are welcome,

Now that's more like it! kiss Happy Valentine's day in advance!
Re: What Gift Can I Give Her? by treadstone(m): 5:23am On Feb 09, 2008
a greeting card.then you know marriage is God own appointment,no asunder okay ? buy her a car if you have the money,a trip to urban hotel for val-moon.,gold 18 carat.but do not buy her a house or pay in millions to her personal account because both of you live the same and you spend for the house scale of preferences.so the money she need only is shoping.
Re: What Gift Can I Give Her? by Jimiyke(m): 6:15am On Feb 09, 2008
happy val to u too
Re: What Gift Can I Give Her? by henchmark: 1:04pm On Feb 09, 2008
hey jimi,

why not ask almondjoy if she would be your val, i mean you never know, because she seems really interested in you and your posts, i remember way back in primary school when you are tripping for a chick you look for ways to pick up a fight so you both can reconcile and then******************************************* grin grin grin grin grin grin grin,
Re: What Gift Can I Give Her? by jkpretty(f): 1:09pm On Feb 09, 2008
Granny Almond Joy, U dey crase!!! LMPAO!!! what a cantapant!
Re: What Gift Can I Give Her? by Maykelly(f): 1:14pm On Feb 09, 2008
Jimiyke, give her fried chicken head; I kn she will like it. But is Val Biblican?

(1) (Reply)

Should She Give Up After 9 Years? / For My Lovely Sister Osisi, Ipresent Your Lovely Song By Andrea Bocceli / Can You Marry A Poor Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.