Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Pls Advice Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Advice Me (1836 Views)

I Can't Stay A Day Without Making Love Please Advice Me. / My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. / She Lied For Been A Virgin For 3 Yrs. Pls Advice Me!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Advice Me by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 25, 2012
Re: Pls Advice Me by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 25, 2012
queen_labisi: I had to register on dis site to seek help 4rm u pple, Have been dating dis guy for two
years now, in all sincerity his caring,loving nd takes
me evrwhr bt I dnt undastd y he keeps cheating on
me thg he alws denies wen I confront him, he does a lot to prove his love,post our pictures on facebook nd all,he has also taken me to meet his people, but
recently he got a gal pregnant nd sh gave birth to
d baby! Bt he does not want her,his begging and
pleading with me to forgive him,his family 2 dsnt want d gal cos dey say its me dey knw, he just had a fling with d gal.. he wants us to get
married by december but I'm so scared and
confused cos of his weakness with women,nd hv
invested a lot in dis relationship in all aspect,advice seriously needed.... I dn knw if I shld go ahead with dis
[size=13pt] next time, type in pidgin.. well, i no get any better advice 4 u grin u shud have allowed him to impregnate you first! it only show's you're not on top of your game.. In order words, O slack gan! which means, u ridin in yoruba grin[/size]
Re: Pls Advice Me by greedie1(f): 6:40pm On Oct 25, 2012
I cannot advice you to leave him or not to leave him but I can say with all surety that he isn't changing anytime soon. He is a womaniser who doesn't use protection, he can contract a STD and pass it to u, he may have more kids from different women, his wealth will be divided among these women and kids, he may get worse, he may decide to live right, God can change him....

Can you cope wit all that? Do u love him enough to pray for God's intervention? I think you have your answer. Best wishes
Re: Pls Advice Me by freecocoa(f): 6:44pm On Oct 25, 2012
O girl just like someone already said, he's not changing anytime soon, cheating is cheating but cheats who don't use protection and gets other women pregnant, should have a class of their own.
Its your call.
Re: Pls Advice Me by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 25, 2012
I'm nt slack Oo, wen I test him I say Im pregnant he asked me to keep it but I'm nt rdy for dat yet due to d nature of my job... He has improved unlike wen we first met bt I'm nt convinced he has totally changed though... I have access to his house anytime and oda tins but he keeps receiving calls from diff gals, I'm just too confused, nd he tells me I'm d1 causing d problem,dat I like to investigate everything he does...d annoyin part is dat his vry religious nd dsnt eva miss church.hmmm
Re: Pls Advice Me by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 25, 2012
Y must I type in pidgin, if dere is any error dere den its cos I typed fast nd in a confused statelipsrsealed
bennyraz: [size=13pt] next time, type in pidgin.. well, i no get any better advice 4 u grin u shud have allowed him to impregnate you first! it only show's you're not on top of your game.. In order words, O slack gan! which means, u ridin in yoruba grin[/size]
Re: Pls Advice Me by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 25, 2012
queen_labisi: Y must I type in pidgin, if dere is any error dere den its cos I typed fast nd in a confused statelipsrsealed
[size=13pt]ask your boyfriend to impregnate you.. that's my advice. Wait and see his reaction, you would come back to thank me[/size]
Re: Pls Advice Me by fairygeh(f): 7:22pm On Oct 25, 2012
Dear,in this kinda situation,m sorry u just have to do what pleases u,because as it is,u are the one dt knws d guy,we dont,and u have been tolerating his excesses as u said,so u should do what u feel is right.Remember its marriage u are talking about here,Are u ready to continue knowing he is likely/unlikely to change,ask urself that question and make the best decision and be wise about it.
Re: Pls Advice Me by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:54pm On Oct 25, 2012
My dear run as ur legs can carry u if u cant run make u enter bus even due na one chance. What makes u tink he will nt cheat on u when u guys get married 4rm de look of tins he is an addict, a guy who luv u will nt cheat on u no mata what my dear broken relationship is beta dan broken marriage

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice Me by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 25, 2012
Well hv done dat b4 bt God 4give me I got rid of it wnt his knowledge, nd his still angry over that,uche tanks for d that, ure kind of right
bennyraz: [size=13pt]ask your boyfriend to impregnate you.. that's my advice. Wait and see his reaction, you would come back to thank me[/size]
Re: Pls Advice Me by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 25, 2012
queen_labisi: Well hv done dat b4 bt God 4give me I got rid of it wnt his knowledge, nd his still angry over that,uche tanks for d that, ure kind of right
[size=13pt]you see what I'm saying.. women women women.. Una wahala too much.. when u got pregnant, did u tell him no! Im sure he purposely went to impregnate anoda girl to get back at you.. apart from that, he might be thinking what if you lost your womb during the abortion stuff He is in a play safe mode.. but come to think of it, do you want to see another woman carrying your to-be husband baby[/size]
Re: Pls Advice Me by 190theclown: 10:38pm On Oct 25, 2012
rolls wheelbarrow across thread lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Pls Advice Me by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 25, 2012
No it was after d gals issue, he knew I was pregnant bt I got rid of it out of annoyance wen I discovered d gal gave birth
bennyraz: [size=13pt]you see what I'm saying.. women women women.. Una wahala too much.. when u got pregnant, did u tell him no! Im sure he purposely went to impregnate anoda girl to get back at you.. apart from that, he might be thinking what if you lost your womb during the abortion stuff He is in a play safe mode.. but come to think of it, do you want to see another woman carrying your to-be husband baby[/size]
Re: Pls Advice Me by MMM2(m): 10:47pm On Oct 25, 2012
Op

Find anoda BOY FRIEND undecided
Re: Pls Advice Me by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 25, 2012
bennyraz: [size=13pt]you see what I'm saying.. women women women.. Una wahala too much.. when u got pregnant, did u tell him no! Im sure he purposely went to impregnate anoda girl to get back at you.. apart from that, he might be thinking what if you lost your womb during the abortion stuff He is in a play safe mode.. but come to think of it, do you want to see another woman carrying your to-be husband baby[/size]

Lord have mercy! How can a person even think of something like that. The poster said it wasn't like that but hell how can you even think of something like that? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

how old re you? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Pls Advice Me by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 25, 2012
queen_labisi: No it was after d gals issue, he knew I was pregnant bt I got rid of it out of annoyance wen I discovered d gal gave birth
[size=13pt]so the so called girl as even put to bed ****LOBATAN***** shocked shocked He did not consider impregnating you first abi he took his seed outside to donate to another woman meen, d guy his really mean.. What are u is GF for now well, girls of nowadays.. another thing is your BF is not really sure if he's the Biological father of the baby grin grin that is why, he wants you to stay as a back-up plan, for a girl to open her legs for a condomless pen1s means alot especially with STD's going around these days.. meaning, ur BF convinced the girl with something for the girl to actually allow him enter her with is cond0mless pen1s[/size]
Re: Pls Advice Me by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 25, 2012
embarassed undecidedI'm 28, I'm jst tired of jumping 4rm one relationship to the other... Getting a man dat is ready to settle dwn isn't so easy dis days
Re: Pls Advice Me by MMM2(m): 10:56pm On Oct 25, 2012
queen_labisi: embarassed undecidedI'm 28, I'm jst tired of jumping 4rm one relationship to the other... Getting a man dat is ready to settle dwn isn't so easy dis days

Am here 4 u wink
Re: Pls Advice Me by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 25, 2012
queen_labisi: embarassed undecidedI'm 28, I'm jst tired of jumping 4rm one relationship to the other... Getting a man dat is ready to settle dwn isn't so easy dis days

you don't have to be jumping from one relation to another.
just consider that some marriages end in divorce and that others are hell.

there are also good marriages but theses require responsible people. an it takes TWO of them.
Re: Pls Advice Me by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 25, 2012
carefreewannabe:

Lord have mercy! How can a person even think of something like that. The poster said it wasn't like that but hell how can you even think of something like that? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

how old re you? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
old enough to father you lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Pls Advice Me by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 25, 2012
bennyraz: old enough to father you lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

you say "women women women" and in the same post you assume that a MAN makes babies to take revenge on his girlfriend. seriously?
Re: Pls Advice Me by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 25, 2012
carefreewannabe:

you say "women women women" and in the same post you assume that a MAN makes babies to take revenge on his girlfriend. seriously?
you cannot understand.. read the thread from the beginning grin
Re: Pls Advice Me by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 25, 2012
bennyraz: you cannot understand.. read the thread from the beginning grin

I re-read it. Now re-think it.
Was it smart? Don't answer! It's a rhetorical question wink
Re: Pls Advice Me by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 25, 2012
carefreewannabe:

I re-read it. Now re-think it.
Was it smart? Don't answer! It's a rhetorical question wink
grin
Re: Pls Advice Me by MyneWhite1(f): 11:47pm On Oct 25, 2012
When Evelyn Lozada was asked sometime ago about her fiance Ochocinco cheating on her, she said she didn't really care, and they went ahead and got married. They were divorced 2 months later because he continued cheating and beat her when she asked him about it. Don't do it.

http://www.mynewhitmanwrites.com/2012/08/will-you-marry-man-you-know-is-cheating.html
Re: Pls Advice Me by Nobody: 1:08am On Oct 26, 2012
Actually d gal in question is in her early thirties nd was really desperate, gues he was also karless thg cos sh claimed to be pregnant for him 2wks after dey met cos I found out bout tins, nd sh insisted he marries her but he refused, d issue is jst so complicated, do I lose everything hv been workin on all dis years....
Re: Pls Advice Me by Nobody: 1:36am On Oct 26, 2012
Don't get married when you're having doubts.
Don't think getting married will solve anything or will change him.
Make sure you know what you're getting yourself into before leaping.
Don't make excuses for him. Do what's best for YOU.

Better to wait and find someone who'll treat you right than settle.
You're the one who has to live with your decision, so take your time
And think twice.
Re: Pls Advice Me by DExplorer1: 1:50am On Oct 26, 2012
I'm afraid my advise won't change a thing but i will drop it.
1) Know that your man now has a wife without a ring and a child.
2) Know that his family will not live together in your home after marriage.
3) Know that after marriage, each time he cheats, he will be remorseful and come begging.
4) Know that one day, you will be tired of accumulated excuses and begging then you'll seek for divorce.
5) Know that you become single/single mother wishing you'd not married him months/years ago.
The choice is yours young woman!
Re: Pls Advice Me by 190theclown: 1:57am On Oct 26, 2012
Rolls another wheelbarrow across thread
Re: Pls Advice Me by 2goodbobo(m): 7:46am On Oct 26, 2012
190-the-clown:
Rolls another wheelbarrow across thread

Please mai barrow I have plenty load, help me pack the load to the car park. I go pay you 10millions cowries
Re: Pls Advice Me by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 26, 2012
Tanks for dis,that is exactly wat I fear
D-Explorer:

I'm afraid my advise won't change a thing but i will drop it.
1) Know that your man now has a wife without a ring and a child.
2) Know that his family will not live together in your home after marriage.
3) Know that after marriage, each time he cheats, he will be remorseful and come begging.
4) Know that one day, you will be tired of accumulated excuses and begging then you'll seek for divorce.
5) Know that you become single/single mother wishing you'd not married him months/years ago.
The choice is yours young woman!
Re: Pls Advice Me by Ocutegan(m): 12:49pm On Oct 26, 2012
Well one of my reasons of joining nairaland is to locate ladies like you and help mend their broken heart. So leave that cheater and call on me tho I'm younger than you are but ko mean now..aimoye iyi tati se seyin smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Catch Every Lady You Admire With Ease / Should I Opt Out Or Stay. / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.