Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,062 members, 7,863,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:48 AM

Pls Advice Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Advice Me (1839 Views)

I Can't Stay A Day Without Making Love Please Advice Me. / My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. / She Lied For Been A Virgin For 3 Yrs. Pls Advice Me!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Advice Me by chronique(m): 2:15pm On Oct 26, 2012
Haaaa! Nigeria!!!! Everywhere you go,problem. I'm running away from facebook where all the boys and girls keep updating you with their problems & nairaland is not so different. Well my dear,I dnt knw what to say. Let me just advice you. Only God can give you wisdom so ask him. This is a delicate matter. Going in is the begining of a polygamous marriage.
Re: Pls Advice Me by dmcdad: 2:24pm On Oct 26, 2012
queen_labisi: I had to register on dis site to seek help 4rm u pple, Have been dating dis guy for two
years now, in all sincerity his caring,loving nd takes
me evrwhr bt I dnt undastd y he keeps cheating on
me thg he alws denies wen I confront him, he does a lot to prove his love,post our pictures on facebook nd all,he has also taken me to meet his people, but
recently he got a gal pregnant nd sh gave birth to
d baby! Bt he does not want her,his begging and
pleading with me to forgive him,his family 2 dsnt want d gal cos dey say its me dey knw, he just had a fling with d gal.. he wants us to get
married by december but I'm so scared and
confused cos of his weakness with women,nd hv
invested a lot in dis relationship in all aspect,advice seriously needed.... I dn knw if I shld go ahead with dis

Read the inscription on the wall gurly... I won't tell you to leave him or not, I think you are in the better position to know that. What I will say is that, it sure looks like that guy ain't ready to stop chasing gurlz and stuffs. The fact that you did comfront him was good but unfortunately he denied and later on the cat got out of the bag when he impregnated someone. If you are okay with such occurences, I will say go ahead and continue with him and even get married to him (That is if you are comfortable with him womanizing), but if you ain't, I dont see him changing anytime soon and with that, maybe you will have to show yourself the exit door. Its better now than later...

Rumintate on this and act accordingly.

Goodluck.
Re: Pls Advice Me by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 26, 2012
Anoda player, hw many ladies hart will u mend, oku ise
Ocutegan: Well one of my reasons of joining nairaland is to locate ladies like you and help mend their broken heart. So leave that cheater and call on me tho I'm younger than you are but ko mean now..aimoye iyi tati se seyin smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Advice Me by Youngpo413: 3:09pm On Nov 02, 2014
the guy is very cute abi?
The guy na eye candy so babes no go fit resist am,as him fine for your eye,na so him go fine for other girls eye...so dont expect a very cute guy to be faithful,you are even lucky that you are the main chick,so stop complaining,after all na who no like better thing?
Wow,it pays to be handsome,hehehehe...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Agree With Akon Postulation On Men Being Polygamous In Nature? / How To Read A Man's Mind! Really Good Ways You Can Use To Decode A Guy / Bring Back My Sister's Virginity:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.