Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

Does The LOVE For The Neighbor Still Exist? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Does The LOVE For The Neighbor Still Exist? (6027 Views)

Photo: Can This Kind Of Relationship Exist Again In This World? / Pampering Of Kids; Is It True Love For Kids Or Misconception Of Love? / Help My Neighbor, Her Husband Beats Her Mercilessly And Threatens To Kill Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does The LOVE For The Neighbor Still Exist? by cfours: 12:39am On Oct 27, 2012
I remember those days. we depended on each other as neighbors.
Re: Does The LOVE For The Neighbor Still Exist? by kokolet007(f): 7:58am On Oct 27, 2012
lightheart:

Are u one of the Jehovah Witness's kokolet?
YES am proud to be one
Re: Does The LOVE For The Neighbor Still Exist? by kokolet007(f): 8:05am On Oct 27, 2012
~GANDALF~:
which stupid jehova's witnesses? I have one of your members in my compound who we would gladly trade for a muslim. Mtcheew undecided

Well u need to know who jehovah's witness are.....We demonstrate love for our neighour and our family! Bt these is not a religion forum and I will also implore you for your choice of word...tanks
Re: Does The LOVE For The Neighbor Still Exist? by Dansadaumallam(m): 10:46am On Oct 27, 2012
kokolet007: Yes we still do dat We Jehovah's witness are teach to demonstrate it by showing love to our neighbor,leaving behind our personal things and visit our neighbor nd talk to them about God and his promise towards all humans
.you should only talk about ur self, my immidiate neighbour is a sadist that always fear that you want to attack him with juju.
Re: Does The LOVE For The Neighbor Still Exist? by uzoexcel(m): 2:10pm On Oct 27, 2012
freecocoa: Hian na true I talk na, you better get appointed with the comment o cheesy
lol....i go still manage u sha****runs away b4 she lands a punch****
Re: Does The LOVE For The Neighbor Still Exist? by acidtalk: 8:53pm On Oct 29, 2012
uzoexcel: lol....i go still manage u sha****runs away b4 she lands a punch****

You are such a coward.
Re: Does The LOVE For The Neighbor Still Exist? by tpia5: 10:46pm On Oct 29, 2012
@ poster

times change as you well know.

enough of the crocodile tears sweetie.
Re: Does The LOVE For The Neighbor Still Exist? by acidtalk: 5:57am On Oct 30, 2012
tpia@:
@ poster

times change as you well know.

enough of the crocodile tears sweetie.

Please break it down.
Don't understand you.
Re: Does The LOVE For The Neighbor Still Exist? by tpia5: 9:56am On Jul 08, 2014
I don't believe so.

@topic.
Re: Does The LOVE For The Neighbor Still Exist? by tpia5: 9:57am On Jul 08, 2014
acidtalk:

Please break it down.
Don't understand you.

Past is past and present is present.
Re: Does The LOVE For The Neighbor Still Exist? by egopersonified(f): 10:46am On Jul 08, 2014
Yes oh it still exists, its just that people are more cautious of their lovely and more stingy, that doesnt mean we dont love each other. Most men's, dont know about women ohh, best friends in their adult life are mostly friends they had in pry or sec sch, irrespective of their tribe, I stand to be corrected though.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Young Men In Nigeria So Desperate About Marriage / Advice Pls: Having Intimacy With My Wife After 3 Months Of Giving Birth / Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.