Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,319 members, 7,957,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:45 PM

Should I Date A Girl because I Feel Sorry For Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Date A Girl because I Feel Sorry For Her (2212 Views)

My Wife Cheated On Me because I Have A Small Penis, Pls Help!!! / I Luv Her Bt I Cant Date Her because I Saw A Tattoo On Her Laps Unknowingly 2 Her.. / Can I Date My Ex Boyfriend's Best Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Date A Girl because I Feel Sorry For Her by lilcutie8916(m): 7:15pm On Oct 25, 2012
There is this girl that just got out of a bad relationship and it really took a toll on her. Now she really likes me and she has even made it clear but I m not that into her and I don't want to hurt her feelings by making her feel regected so should tell her or should I just go on with the relationship.pls advice
Re: Should I Date A Girl because I Feel Sorry For Her by ATMC(f): 7:20pm On Oct 25, 2012
R u high angry
Re: Should I Date A Girl because I Feel Sorry For Her by fairygeh(f): 7:26pm On Oct 25, 2012
I am very sure u aint daft,d answer to ur question is right there in ur post,DONT cos u are not into her and u dnt wanna hurt her.PERIOD wink
Re: Should I Date A Girl because I Feel Sorry For Her by k2039: 9:18pm On Oct 25, 2012
Dont,you will end up breaking her heart when you find smeone you truly love,it's better you tell her the truth and let her heal with time or else shatter her hopes completely.
If you tell her yes,I can assure you this will be her last sentesce to you,'all guys are thesame' which only makes it hard for her to love in the future.
Re: Should I Date A Girl because I Feel Sorry For Her by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 25, 2012
Go ahead and date her,u will end up being sorry 4 urself

1 Like

Re: Should I Date A Girl because I Feel Sorry For Her by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 25, 2012
lilcutie8916: There is this girl that just got out of a bad relationship and it really took a toll on her. Now she really likes me and she has even made it clear but I m not that into her and I don't want to hurt her feelings by making her feel regected so should tell her or should I just go on with the relationship.pls advice

babes DON'T DO IT!!

take it from me...IT'S NOT WORTH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Should I Date A Girl because I Feel Sorry For Her by MyneWhite1(f): 11:32pm On Oct 25, 2012
Symmpathy love is never a good idea. That said, deeper and real feelings of love mught grow if you are both friends and care for each other.

http://www.mynewhitmanwrites.com/2011/10/loving-one-who-loves-you-back.html
Re: Should I Date A Girl because I Feel Sorry For Her by Nobody: 12:16am On Oct 26, 2012
ATMC: R u high angry
Re: Should I Date A Girl because I Feel Sorry For Her by DExplorer1: 1:18am On Oct 26, 2012
You were too close to her. She took the caring as finding love again. Politely declare your dissent now that it's early to forgo.
Re: Should I Date A Girl because I Feel Sorry For Her by 190theclown: 2:32am On Oct 26, 2012
OP have u heard of one nite stand,

You could actually chop and clean mouth with handkerchief

just saying!! grin grin

lADIES abeg make una nor attack me grin grin
Re: Should I Date A Girl because I Feel Sorry For Her by Mynd44: 3:20am On Oct 26, 2012
@OP, you should not date or marry anyone outta pity. It is simply wrong
Re: Should I Date A Girl because I Feel Sorry For Her by Exponental(m): 6:35am On Oct 26, 2012
YES..........and later be sorry u did
NO..........truth will make her stronger
Re: Should I Date A Girl because I Feel Sorry For Her by lilcutie8916(m): 9:21am On Oct 26, 2012
Then how do I put it to her so that she doesn't feel regected
Re: Should I Date A Girl because I Feel Sorry For Her by skydeep(f): 9:26am On Oct 26, 2012
lilcutie8916: Then how do I put it to her so that she doesn't feel regected
I respect your feelings for me but lets just be friends. Or tell her u have a girlfriend. Or dont u have? undecided
Re: Should I Date A Girl because I Feel Sorry For Her by xynerise: 9:27am On Oct 26, 2012
lilcutie8916: Then how do I put it to her so that she doesn't feel regected
Tell her you guy should just be friends with benefits grin
Re: Should I Date A Girl because I Feel Sorry For Her by cindyrella(f): 9:56am On Oct 26, 2012
Don't date her.
You will end up regretting it.
Re: Should I Date A Girl because I Feel Sorry For Her by Mynd44: 10:22am On Oct 26, 2012
cindyrella: Don't date her.
You will end up regretting it.
Yup he would
Re: Should I Date A Girl because I Feel Sorry For Her by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 26, 2012
[size=13pt]@OP.. well, what is there to say.. d thing is she wants to move on and she wana use you as a steppin stone wink and if you're game brother.. use her like roll on. If you later fall in love with her, she would break your heart cool[/size]
Re: Should I Date A Girl because I Feel Sorry For Her by Teespice(f): 1:13pm On Oct 26, 2012
Never get into a relationship out of pity or because u feel sorry for her. It would end up backfired and she would end up hating u.
Re: Should I Date A Girl because I Feel Sorry For Her by dmcdad: 1:53pm On Oct 26, 2012
Guy! Dont try it. One of the things I tell people about relationship is that, dont ever date or marry someone because you feel sorry for them. Thats not a good reason to date someone especially with the fact that you said you ain't really ineterested in here yourself. Personally, I am good at doing such because you have to apply maturity in order to carry out this kinda activity properly. But the truth remains that, she will end up heart broken again cos your feeling is not genuine. Moreso, you will wear yourslef out since you will just be doing things to help her get over it and not because you have the passion to do it as it ought if she were to be yourz... Anywayz, be cautious so she doesnt feel more pains....

Goodluck.

(1) (Reply)

Will She Accept My Love Proposal? / She Wants Me To Come!!! / Why Most Girls Want A Boyfriend Badly!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.