Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,954 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

She Wants Me To Come!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants Me To Come!!! (2183 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him / Is this One Of The Signs To Know She Wants Sex When Going To A Guys Place (pics) (2) (3) (4)

She Wants Me To Come!!! by Freest(m): 9:12pm On Oct 02, 2014
I've been skeptical lately about creating threads, but had to create this cos it has got me thinking hard.
Recently I've been getting a call from this lady who used to hv a crush on me then in our undergraduate days. She stays around d western states and i around the south south. Oflate we got chatting and she's been asking that i come see her including offering to foot the bills. Inasmuch as it is tempting and inviting, I've been weighing the consequences. I don't wanna date her, and if i go see her i fear one thing leads to another we bleep and the kinda person she is wouldn't give me space anymore. Though am forming for her, she still stands her ground that i should come. Whats ur take guys What will yoiu have me do
Re: She Wants Me To Come!!! by tobiboss(m): 9:14pm On Oct 02, 2014
Our lord Jesus is the ladder

Re: She Wants Me To Come!!! by Freest(m): 9:14pm On Oct 02, 2014
tobiboss: Our lord Jesus is the ladder
Lol... Part of my fear!!! grin
Re: She Wants Me To Come!!! by anselm791(m): 9:19pm On Oct 02, 2014
Yeah you were right earlier, you shouldn't be creating threads.

Re: She Wants Me To Come!!! by Freest(m): 9:21pm On Oct 02, 2014
anselm791: Yeah you were right earlier, you shouldn't be creating threads.
Guess thats an advice huh
Re: She Wants Me To Come!!! by Charles4075(m): 9:25pm On Oct 02, 2014
Run for your life my brother.. Never you trust a beautiful girl especially one who's so interested in you cos it will lead to your death and if you're lucky, it will leave an everlasting scar. Trust me op, I've been down that road before.
Re: She Wants Me To Come!!! by Emmysteve(m): 9:26pm On Oct 02, 2014
anselm791: Yeah you were right earlier, you shouldn't be creating threads.
LWKMD

@OP are you are learner? Tell her to come over instead
Re: She Wants Me To Come!!! by Freest(m): 9:29pm On Oct 02, 2014
Charles4075: Run for your life my brother.. Never you trust a beautiful girl especially one who's so interested in you cos it will lead to your death and if you're lucky, it will leave an everlasting scar. Trust me op, I've been down that road before.
Thanks Charles... U jst scared d heck outa me... Pls elaborate if u can!!! Tnx
Re: She Wants Me To Come!!! by Freest(m): 9:29pm On Oct 02, 2014
Emmysteve: LWKMD

@OP are you are learner? Tell her to come over instead
I will now be d one doing d spendings
Re: She Wants Me To Come!!! by Emmysteve(m): 9:34pm On Oct 02, 2014
Freest:
I will now be d one doing d spendings
you dey fear to spend before? Lolz

Re: She Wants Me To Come!!! by djeezy(m): 9:35pm On Oct 02, 2014
Flee it's a trap.
Re: She Wants Me To Come!!! by Freest(m): 9:36pm On Oct 02, 2014
Emmysteve: you dey fear to spend before? Lolz
Guy that one join oh, plus i don't like spending for a gurl I've got no feelings for!!!
Re: She Wants Me To Come!!! by Freest(m): 9:36pm On Oct 02, 2014
djeezy: Flee it's a trap.
How bro
Re: She Wants Me To Come!!! by djeezy(m): 9:40pm On Oct 02, 2014
Freest:
How bro
like you said one thing may lead to another. She will tempt you and then you will start bleeping then you will date her and then you're stuck. That's the trap. She's giving you the bait. From your post you dont seem like a hit and run.
Re: She Wants Me To Come!!! by Emmysteve(m): 9:42pm On Oct 02, 2014
Freest:
Guy that one join oh, plus i don't like spending for a gurl I've got no feelings for!!!
you gat no feelings for her and you don't want to enter the place. Your matter no be for here o
Re: She Wants Me To Come!!! by Freest(m): 9:43pm On Oct 02, 2014
djeezy: like you said one thing may lead to another. She will tempt you and then you will start bleeping then you will date her and then you're stuck. That's the trap. She's giving you the bait. From your post you dont seem like a hit and run.
Thanks bro... Thats exactly whatis bothering me now. She knows am not in a relationship and hv always wanted me even when i was in one. So i feel its a scheme to tie me!!!
Re: She Wants Me To Come!!! by Srallens(m): 9:44pm On Oct 02, 2014
U wan jst go chop ha moni abi? U go enta one chance oo
Re: She Wants Me To Come!!! by Freest(m): 9:44pm On Oct 02, 2014
djeezy: like you said one thing may lead to another. She will tempt you and then you will start bleeping then you will date her and then you're stuck. That's the trap. She's giving you the bait. From your post you dont seem like a hit and run.
Looking at d tempting offer, a part of me wanna just go do a one time thing,,, but skeptical if it will end there...
Re: She Wants Me To Come!!! by Freest(m): 9:45pm On Oct 02, 2014
Srallens: U wan jst go chop ha moni abi? U go enta one chance oo
Lol... Guy i sitdon dey receive invite make i come... Na my fault
Re: She Wants Me To Come!!! by Freest(m): 9:46pm On Oct 02, 2014
Emmysteve: you gat no feelings for her and you don't want to enter the place. Your matter no be for here o
My brother,.. E nor easy now!!! Nor be say i nor like better thing bfor oh. Just been trying to keep myself intact but seriously it hasn't been eazy!
Re: She Wants Me To Come!!! by djeezy(m): 9:47pm On Oct 02, 2014
Freest:
Thanks bro... Thats exactly whatis bothering me now. She knows am not in a relationship and hv always wanted me even when i was in one. So i feel its a scheme to tie me!!!
I understand how you feel. When you start meeting her, she may make you an offer you cannot refuse. You know what I mean. Just make things clear to her and let her knw that you know where this is going and that you wouldn't want that.
Re: She Wants Me To Come!!! by djeezy(m): 9:48pm On Oct 02, 2014
Freest:
Looking at d tempting offer, a part of me wanna just go do a one time thing,,, but skeptical if it will end there...
that one time thing may turn out to be a lasting TRAP. Women of nowadays have a mastery on how to trap a man. Before you know she don carry belle.
Re: She Wants Me To Come!!! by Freest(m): 9:50pm On Oct 02, 2014
djeezy: I understand how you feel. When you start meeting her, she may make you an offer you cannot refuse. You know what I mean. Just make things clear to her and let her knw that you know where this is going and that you wouldn't want that.
Kkk... Thanks bro. Tho i know this ladies kinda person!!! She is a stalker. Thank God we not in same states sha...
Re: She Wants Me To Come!!! by djeezy(m): 9:50pm On Oct 02, 2014
Freest:
Kkk... Thanks bro. Tho i know this ladies kinda person!!! She is a stalker. Thank God we not in same states sha...
haha. You're welcome
Re: She Wants Me To Come!!! by Emmysteve(m): 9:51pm On Oct 02, 2014
Freest:
My brother,.. E nor easy now!!! Nor be say i nor like better thing bfor oh. Just been trying to keep myself intact but seriously it hasn't been eazy!
So you wan tell me say you be virgin. I give up
Re: She Wants Me To Come!!! by Freest(m): 9:52pm On Oct 02, 2014
Emmysteve: So you wan tell me say you be virgin. I give up
Nah... Am not a virgin... Just a bad guy turned good...
Re: She Wants Me To Come!!! by Freest(m): 9:53pm On Oct 02, 2014
Gotten the necessary advice need... Talk to her abt wah i want huh Don't need a relationship just a one time thing or perhaps friends with benefit. Abi
Re: She Wants Me To Come!!! by Emmysteve(m): 9:58pm On Oct 02, 2014
Freest: Gotten the necessary advice need... Talk to her abt wah i want huh Don't need a relationship just a one time thing or perhaps friends with benefit. Abi
And you think she will be comfortable with that? Don't shut yourself on the leg please
Re: She Wants Me To Come!!! by Freest(m): 10:00pm On Oct 02, 2014
Mods I've gotten d necessary advice i need. You can now delete, close, bomb or vanish this thread asap biko... Dont need it nomore.
Or is there a way i can delete a thread myself?
Re: She Wants Me To Come!!! by Freest(m): 10:01pm On Oct 02, 2014
Emmysteve: And you think she will be comfortable with that? Don't shut yourself on the leg please
Haba!!! So wah do i do Thought explaining my position will do the trick
Re: She Wants Me To Come!!! by Charles4075(m): 10:01pm On Oct 02, 2014
Freest:
Thanks Charles... U jst scared d heck outa me... Pls elaborate if u can!!! Tnx
Don't think I can say that here but I've got two choices for you bro. Either you run and save your life Or meet her and see what's inside pandora's box. It's your choice. We all do have choices to make in this life even if we are not the creator of that life but we can defend it.. Be wise

Re: She Wants Me To Come!!! by Freest(m): 10:02pm On Oct 02, 2014
Charles4075: Don't think I can say that here but I've got two choices for you bro. Either you run and save your life Or meet her and see what's inside pandora's box. It's your choice. We all do have choices to make in this life even if we are not the creator of that life but we can defend it.. Be wise
Gotten... Thanks bro!!!

Advice 2 An Ugly Lady... / Are You In Need Of A Rich Wealthy Sugar Mummy/sugar Daddy ? / Ways To Get Your Boobs Noticed Without Looking silly