Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

My Wife Cheated On Me because I Have A Small Penis, Pls Help!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Cheated On Me because I Have A Small Penis, Pls Help!!! (18397 Views)

How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Cheated On You / Girl Are Afriad Of Me because Of My Big Chest. / I Luv Her Bt I Cant Date Her because I Saw A Tattoo On Her Laps Unknowingly 2 Her.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Cheated On Me because I Have A Small Penis, Pls Help!!! by obynocj(m): 9:50pm On Jun 10, 2013
My name is Abwol,i’m 35yrs old and have been married for the past 5yrs. I’m in pain as i write this and i need help from your fans cos i’m thinking of commiting suicide....
I was raise up in a christian home and i never had a girlfriend cos our father trained us in a strict way. So after i graduated from the university of lagos,during my youth service i met my wife,we started as friends and later fell inlove. All this time we never had sex and she never saw my unclothedness neither did i see hers. She told me about her past relationships and how guys have used and dumped her,but i assured her that my love for her was unconditional.
So after we got married, on the first night of our wedding i had to tell her that iwas still a virgin. She was shocked that @ age 30 i was a virgin.Then i explained to her that my dad was a strict man and me and my brothers where brought up to be disciplined.She smiled and told me that she was happy to hear that.So when it was time for action,she held my dick and suddenly shouted “JEEZ”, i was like “what is wrong? she said nothing.So with her help we had sex that 9t and after a month she took in and by God’s grace we have two lovely sons.
But trouble started on the fourth year of our wedding,after she kept denying mt sex for good 6 months. I was angry and we had a bitter quarrel, she suddenly became so so angry that she said it to my face “I AM JUST MANAGING YOUR SMALL DICK AND YOU SHOULD BE GRATEFUL”. That night i couldn’t sleep,it was my first time of hearing anything like dat, so i did a reshearch on the internet and discovered my penis was only 5inch.That was how the happiness in our once blissful marriage ended.I became ashame of muself that i couldn’t ask her for sex anymore.
Just last week i came home unexpectedly cos i needed to take a rest, only to discover my wife was not @home, she actually left the kids locked inside and went out. When i asked the gateman about her were about, he was silent and didn’t want to say anything. i shouted at him to speak out, that was when he said i shud follow him that he wanted to show me something. He took me to a neighbour’s house and lo and behold i saw my wife’s slippers at the entrance of a room.I didn’t even bother to knock, with the help of my gateman we broke the door only to see my wife naked with another man…
Well thats my story, i sent her packing but i know thats will not solve my problem. Pls what shud i do to enlarge or increase my manhood length
Pls help my people… *cryng*
source http://revealzone..com/2013/06/my-wife-cheated-on-me-because-i-have-small.html

1 Like

Re: My Wife Cheated On Me because I Have A Small Penis, Pls Help!!! by DonaldGenes(m): 11:07pm On Jun 10, 2013
shahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahah laf want wound me ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

1 Like

Re: My Wife Cheated On Me because I Have A Small Penis, Pls Help!!! by DonaldGenes(m): 11:15pm On Jun 10, 2013
quoted"So when it was time for action,she held my Joystick and suddenly shouted “JEEZ”, i was like “what is wrong? she said nothing"

hahahha ah no fit shout ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Cheated On Me because I Have A Small Penis, Pls Help!!! by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jun 10, 2013
My belle don tear.God please dis laff dey make me crryy cheesy cheesy cheesy.lwkmd.Jesu God!
Re: My Wife Cheated On Me because I Have A Small Penis, Pls Help!!! by Nobody: 3:44am On Jun 11, 2013
Your wife left you and here you are worried about your dick size and how to grow it. SMH grin
Re: My Wife Cheated On Me because I Have A Small Penis, Pls Help!!! by Nobody: 4:02am On Jun 11, 2013
Stories that touch cry grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Cheated On Me because I Have A Small Penis, Pls Help!!! by Afam4eva(m): 4:05am On Jun 11, 2013
ROTFLMAO cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

This thread is funny as hell. Chineke NNa nara ekene grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Cheated On Me because I Have A Small Penis, Pls Help!!! by HerexG(m): 4:11am On Jun 11, 2013
So touching brother but to be candid there are two solutions i will suggested to you .
* surgical P enlargement abroad

* Having a small P does'nt stop the excitement and fun, but first you need to improve on ur self esteem, wake up from that low esteem and walk tall in ur sexual life. Learn new sexual style and positions, sex is not just about hitting and it's all done , sex is an art of the mind that needs creativity , exploring nd might. Try the fore play, use positions that will make you penetrate deeper. We kind of let religion to take away this vital part of humanity, wake up brother !

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Cheated On Me because I Have A Small Penis, Pls Help!!! by Mynd44: 6:14am On Jun 11, 2013
The picture is funnier than the post sef

1 Like

Re: My Wife Cheated On Me because I Have A Small Penis, Pls Help!!! by Gudintent: 6:21am On Jun 11, 2013
^^

And I thought it was the picture of his joystick

undecided
Re: My Wife Cheated On Me because I Have A Small Penis, Pls Help!!! by Mynd44: 6:30am On Jun 11, 2013
Gudintent: ^^

And I thought it was the picture of his joystick

undecided
Why would you wanna see a picture of a joystick?
Re: My Wife Cheated On Me because I Have A Small Penis, Pls Help!!! by Nobody: 6:34am On Jun 11, 2013
this is one of the funniest threads i hv come across.....
Re: My Wife Cheated On Me because I Have A Small Penis, Pls Help!!! by ednut1(m): 6:36am On Jun 11, 2013
So fake

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Cheated On Me because I Have A Small Penis, Pls Help!!! by shizzle11(m): 6:42am On Jun 11, 2013
gringringringrin
Re: My Wife Cheated On Me because I Have A Small Penis, Pls Help!!! by Raphtop(m): 6:55am On Jun 11, 2013
Send me a mail @raphtopod@yahoo.com.
Small joystick is bad
Re: My Wife Cheated On Me because I Have A Small Penis, Pls Help!!! by Nobody: 7:05am On Jun 11, 2013
Fake story by a fool.
Lies is all about tongue

1 Like

Re: My Wife Cheated On Me because I Have A Small Penis, Pls Help!!! by Mynd44: 7:10am On Jun 11, 2013
Raphtop: Send me a mail @raphtopod@yahoo.com.
Small joystick is bad
smh
Re: My Wife Cheated On Me because I Have A Small Penis, Pls Help!!! by mysticgal(f): 7:45am On Jun 11, 2013
Please stop laughing at him and help him.he came here for advice do give him.btw op is that your picture,its ugly remove it cry
Re: My Wife Cheated On Me because I Have A Small Penis, Pls Help!!! by naijazown(m): 8:01am On Jun 11, 2013
Is NL all bout jokes now?

*smh
Re: My Wife Cheated On Me because I Have A Small Penis, Pls Help!!! by DJDOLA(m): 8:24am On Jun 11, 2013
And some girls complain of my big prik
Re: My Wife Cheated On Me because I Have A Small Penis, Pls Help!!! by plainmirror(m): 8:31am On Jun 11, 2013
Eeeehyaaa
Its a pity bro,but Ʊ gotta try dis
Re: My Wife Cheated On Me because I Have A Small Penis, Pls Help!!! by Sanboy25: 8:35am On Jun 11, 2013
Lol, nice story. cool
Re: My Wife Cheated On Me because I Have A Small Penis, Pls Help!!! by plainmirror(m): 8:35am On Jun 11, 2013
Eeeehyaaa

Re: My Wife Cheated On Me because I Have A Small Penis, Pls Help!!! by daprincel(m): 8:35am On Jun 11, 2013
Chai shocked thre are so many fnz u fit do nau, goto google........Maa pa ara re si ijoba lorun o angry undecided

1 Like

Re: My Wife Cheated On Me because I Have A Small Penis, Pls Help!!! by Sanboy25: 8:53am On Jun 11, 2013
plainmirror: Eeeehyaaa
That freaked me out! shocked
Re: My Wife Cheated On Me because I Have A Small Penis, Pls Help!!! by Gudintent: 9:07am On Jun 11, 2013
Mynd_44:
Why would you wanna see a picture of a joystick?

Proof that it is indeed small.
Re: My Wife Cheated On Me because I Have A Small Penis, Pls Help!!! by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 11, 2013
Go get yourself an SU virgin wife... Accept johnny just the way he is...
Re: My Wife Cheated On Me because I Have A Small Penis, Pls Help!!! by Mynd44: 9:46am On Jun 11, 2013
mysticgal: Please stop laughing at him and help him.he came here for advice do give him.btw op is that your picture,its ugly remove it cry
What should we do?
Re: My Wife Cheated On Me because I Have A Small Penis, Pls Help!!! by Nosyke(m): 9:52am On Jun 11, 2013
Afam4eva: ROTFLMAO cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

This thread is funny as hell. Chineke NNa nara ekene grin grin grin grin

[color=#000099]
O dike I bu 18 inches?
cheesy cheesy[/color]
Re: My Wife Cheated On Me because I Have A Small Penis, Pls Help!!! by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 11, 2013
Nosyke:

[color=#000099]
O dike I bu 18 inches?
cheesy cheesy[/color]

He's an attention seeker, don't mind him.
Re: My Wife Cheated On Me because I Have A Small Penis, Pls Help!!! by Xaviers(m): 11:52am On Jun 11, 2013
ii hv seen dis nollywood movie before!!

Do you knw what happened @d end? Let me tell you guys---

The man had to commit suicide cos of his lil peee peee, η d woman luckily Jammed a Huge Peee Peee!..with no mercy! She later kicked d bucket though,cos it tore her in 2!!

smh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adamawa Police Ban Beach Party, Threaten To Arrest Sponsors (pix) / These Slides Goes For 20k (photo) / Thank God I Didn't Go To The NL Beach Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.