Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,125 members, 7,821,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) (23508 Views)

Diezani Alison-madueke Celebrates 55th Birthday Today / Ayo Fayose 55th Birthday Thanksgiving Service In Ekiti (Photos) / Governor Fayose's 55th Birthday Cake (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by mikron(m): 1:07pm On Oct 26, 2012
Egba girl: haba!!! na how many cake dem wan chop! na wa o. nigerians and cake sha. lol.
so how dat one take concern you na?
Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by mikron(m): 1:09pm On Oct 26, 2012
Paul John: The only personality I can notice in the pic is the chic by the right, the one in white suit kiss
u no see the beauty by the far left?
Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by playmode(m): 1:41pm On Oct 26, 2012
[size=15pt]Look at even the son has a pot belly ,shows you that his parents are corrupt ,greedy ,no morals ,no discipline fuctards. The most idiotic president alive,what a disgrace to Nigerians. Always having a goofy smile on his face like a dem3nted m0r0n whose azz is being f!ngered with feathers.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 26, 2012
playmode: [size=15pt]Look at even the son has a pot belly ,shows you that his parents are corrupt ,greedy ,no morals ,no discipline fuctards. The most idiotic president alive,what a disgrace to Nigerians. Always having a goofy smile on his face like a dem3nted m0r0n whose azz is being f!ngered with feathers.[/size]
who is the demented person here...from ur unco-ordinated hate nd envy inspired comment above...i guess u should be the one.......your hate blinds ur sense of reasoning that is if you have any ...get a life...he's the president of d largest black nation on earth and u are a jobless troll who thanks to etisalat 15MB can access the internet...who's d slowpoke dude

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by NickPowell(m): 2:10pm On Oct 26, 2012
Happy b'day to our First Lady Patience Jonathan
Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by ifihearam: 2:15pm On Oct 26, 2012
ghettodreamz: I perceived a foul play jare.. How old are the 2 kids? If she is 55years old? How old was she when she had her first child? Anyway, na their own headache be dat sha.. See the boy as e get big belle, at that kain age? LMAO

I'm not too surprised sha, the money wey more than a million Naija suppose use chop for months na hin one person family de use chop in a day, we no fit rule out occurrence of such obesity in their fam.

Make we talk true and shame the devil.. The boy look like imbec*le but Nairaland call am slowpoke grin grin grin

ideiioootttt
put your family picture make we all see
who be your fada and mothere
foolish fool,from a foolish god forsaken generation
Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by ifihearam: 2:16pm On Oct 26, 2012
emk4lif: who is the demented person here...from ur unco-ordinated hate nd envy inspired comment above...i guess u should be the one.......your hate blinds ur sense of reasoning that is if you have any ...get a life...he's the president of d largest black nation on earth and u are a jobless troll who thanks to etisalat 15MB can access the internet...who's d slowpoke dude

true
1million likes
Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by ifihearam: 2:17pm On Oct 26, 2012
love$life:

are dese her children? thought dey are childless:-/
hapi baiday 2 d first lady!

SHE HAS NO CHILD BUT JONA HAS A SON
Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by ifihearam: 2:25pm On Oct 26, 2012
berem: So she went for a tummy tuck just to look good on her birthday? This surely looks like Stella Obasanjo's case.Stella Obasanjo went for a tummy tuck too to look good on her 60th birthday.unfortunately she didn't make it.
Are you thinking what am thinking?

YOU ARE A FOOL AND AN IMBE*CILE
IDOWU MUST HAVE HANDED OVER THE BATON TO YOU
I HAVE DISCOVERED THAT YOU ALWAYS SEEK UNNECASSARY ATTENTION,WITH YOU UGLY FACE AND BODY
YOU STILL GET MOYTH TO TALK,BLOODY THWART
Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by nasty45(m): 2:28pm On Oct 26, 2012
I CANT REMEMBER VIVIDLY,BUH I HEARD SOMEWHERE THAT THE FIRST LADY NEVER HAD A CHILD FOR GEJ,HOW TRUE IS IT? IS IT JUST ME OR THE FIRST LADY'S SKIN LOOKS TONED!!APY HALF A CENTURY PLUS 5 TO YOU,OP SAY NO BE YUR FOOTBALL AGE?
Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 26, 2012
Gej mother put hand ontop the small boy pot belly they fire prayers
Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by irecruit(m): 2:42pm On Oct 26, 2012
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST ENGLISH SPEAKING WOMAN IN THE WHOLE WORLD
Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by SELFWORTH: 2:53pm On Oct 26, 2012
Emphasis: Stop the hate

A leopard will never change its spots. How can you tell Haters to stop the hate? They will go into extinction. This is the life and blood of most haters on NL . Every comment is abuse, gutter words, threats to kill, swearing, insulting people's parents etc. They even abuse a child who wishes them no harm. They have no real opinion so they rely on abuse just so we can know they have a blackberry. They have access to wealth ( as they obviously have access to the net) though they have no class. It shows in their postings even when they hide behind shady names . Money miss road.
Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by Egbagirl(f): 2:57pm On Oct 26, 2012
mikron: so how dat one take concern you na?

It's not healthy ni now. Thats why Im concerned. They'll be eating cake everyday the next few weeks. It is definitely not healthy at all. I mean that kid already shouldnt be eating anymore cake and aunty P shud def not be having any of that. But then again, wetin consign me sef?
Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by danjohn: 3:13pm On Oct 26, 2012
This is not a good picture. The President and his daughters are the only ones who look happy.
Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by kutchs: 3:16pm On Oct 26, 2012
So much hate from fools whose families have never and will never get together to celebrate anything. Fools who are gladden only by tales and news of misery, hardship and pains for others but cry and lament whenever a good news surface. Shame on you all who dont appreciate the importance of family and celebrations. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DAME.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by aribisala0(m): 4:29pm On Oct 26, 2012
babaowo: .... you might need to watch ur mouth sometimes, not everything man know that need to voice out.
Nonsense!

Was the photo stolen? I don't think so. It was PUBLISHED meaning like anyone handing in an exam script it will be MARKED.

So let us mark the photo!!

The boy's stomach is too big!! which means too much cassava cake. He should cut it down so younger boys don't think this is how they want to be when they grow.
They claim to be First lady and First boy meaning they are fair game for all kinds of comments.
Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by fuckme: 5:22pm On Oct 26, 2012
Happy birthday to my dame....never you mind your haters
Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by SELFWORTH: 5:48pm On Oct 26, 2012
danjohn: This is not a good picture. The President and his daughters are the only ones who look happy.

Thank you. I said it and I was told this is the best Nigeria could do and that the PR office of the president would have sanctioned it. Who are we to expect better from our country?
Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by SELFWORTH: 5:52pm On Oct 26, 2012
kutchs: So much hate from fools whose families have never and will never get together to celebrate anything. Fools who are gladden only by tales and news of misery, hardship and pains for others but cry and lament whenever a good news surface. Shame on you all who dont appreciate the importance of family and celebrations. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DAME.

You are right poster but how many of them have families? A lot of the haters on NL appear to be from the gutter judging from their postings so they cannot appreciate simple things like this.
Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by SELFWORTH: 5:55pm On Oct 26, 2012
playmode: [size=15pt]Look at even the son has a pot belly ,shows you that his parents are corrupt ,greedy ,no morals ,no discipline fuctards. The most idiotic president alive,what a disgrace to Nigerians. Always having a goofy smile on his face like a dem3nted m0r0n whose azz is being f!ngered with feathers.[/size]

Another hater who will probably never amount to anything in life. As you wish onto others, so it shall be onto you. Amen

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by Sike(m): 6:00pm On Oct 26, 2012
fuckme..:
Happy birthday to my dame....never you mind your haters
Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by Elueme: 7:57pm On Oct 26, 2012
SELFWORTH:

You are right poster but how many of them have families? A lot of the haters on NL appear to be from the gutter judging from their postings so they cannot appreciate simple things like this.
I think you guys are devoting too much attention to these low lifers. I concur with the bolded.
Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by Elueme: 8:04pm On Oct 26, 2012
I have followed this thread since yesterday. Before this moment i had taken most comments on NL as political but it seems I was wrong as many people are writhing in raw hatred for anything good.. They are black minds, possessed with the spirit of witches and wizards why they will never be happy seeing people who are happy because they want everyone to be a sadist as they are.. But Holy Ghost fireeeeeeeeee!
Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by ogtavia(m): 8:28pm On Oct 26, 2012
SELFWORTH:

You are wrong though . You see pictures of presidents family all over the net . It's nothing new . They are in the public eye all the time . They are representing us. What is wrong in expecting the best from my country? It's the PR dept I blame . They are obviously incompetent . Queen Elizabeth's dog look better in pictures than this. They all look distracted and occupied . So what you are saying is that by Nigerian standards this is the best the country can do . I give up . So much for better future.

Ok..sorry for sounding like dat.....jut got ur point..but for me..i think its ok..i mean.i have seen worse.
Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by jaysm(f): 9:58pm On Oct 26, 2012
Seriously, that boy age and his size na obesity o! Upon all the wealth see president family, things on earth is really vanity upon vanity.
Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by tpia5: 10:26pm On Oct 26, 2012
for goodness sake, why are you people always raining curses on your leaders?

its not normal!!!!!!

if you are bitter and filled with hatefulness as a result of whatever made you that way, how is being schizo going to help you?

learn to stop using foul language all the time- you're sick!!!!
Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by wengerjay(m): 5:25am On Oct 27, 2012
berem: So she went for a tummy tuck just to look good on her birthday? This surely looks like Stella Obasanjo's case.Stella Obasanjo went for a tummy tuck too to look good on her 60th birthday.unfortunately she didn't make it.
Are you thinking what am thinking?
Dame said and i quote 'i did not go for plastic surgery more or less TUMMY TURKEY'.
Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by blackbeau1(f): 7:14am On Oct 27, 2012
She looks good in this pic.as for d son,he looks like he swallowed a baby elephant
Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by chic2pimp(m): 2:18am On Oct 28, 2012
tpia@:
for goodness sake, why are you people always raining curses on your leaders?

its not normal!!!!!!

if you are bitter and filled with hatefulness as a result of whatever made you that way, how is being schizo going to help you?

learn to stop using foul language all the time- you're sick!!!!

Nope not sick.
They'll stop having curses rained on them when they start doing the Job they were elected to do.
Until then, Long may the curses continue. Iseeeeeee
Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by tpia5: 4:17am On Oct 28, 2012
Elueme: I have followed this thread since yesterday. Before this moment i had taken most comments on NL as political but it seems I was wrong as many people are writhing in raw hatred for anything good.. They are black minds, possessed with the spirit of witches and wizards why they will never be happy seeing people who are happy because they want everyone to be a sadist as they are.. But Holy Ghost fireeeeeeeeee!

they are simply sick in their brains.

may God have mercy on them!!!!
Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by sympathy55(m): 9:39am On Oct 28, 2012
JOBLESS PEOPLE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shehu Sani - Those Agitating For Biafra Have Never Seen War / El-rufai With Super Eagles Players In Kaduna (Photos) / 2019 Presidency: South West PDP Group Endorses Gov. Dankwambo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.