Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,612 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) (23507 Views)

Diezani Alison-madueke Celebrates 55th Birthday Today / Ayo Fayose 55th Birthday Thanksgiving Service In Ekiti (Photos) / Governor Fayose's 55th Birthday Cake (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by SELFWORTH: 10:14am On Oct 26, 2012
kacheezy: The boy in the picture is exhibiting some symptoms of down syndrome..look at the way every one is focusing on him..trying to keep him on the leash.Even the first lady is keeping a close eye on him.They should take some money from the food budget and go buy some first family like clothes.

...and you are an expert on Down's syndrome I guess ? Tasteless comment.
Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by loveslife(f): 10:14am On Oct 26, 2012
Laila Ikeji: Nigeria's First Lady Patience Jonathan today marked her 55th birthday at the Presidential Villa, Abuja

Referring to her recent prolonged trip abroad for undisclosed reasons but rumoured to be for medical treatment, the First Lady stated that “whatever might have happened to her was God’s design for her life.”

She however thanked God for the gift of life, expressed gratitude to her immediate family and Nigerians for praying for her.

In the pic is Patience with her kids, President Goodluck and Goodluck's mum.

http://www.lailaikeji.com/2012/10/photos-happy-birthday-mrs-patience_2269.html

are dese her children? thought dey are childless:-/
hapi baiday 2 d first lady!

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by SELFWORTH: 10:20am On Oct 26, 2012
TolaniLuv:

Haha, my husband is the best couple on earthsmiley na war oo

I know ....Terrible grammar . Poor journalism . Useless and inefficient President's PR office. With all that money and all the Phd holders in Mass Communication, Journalism in Nigeria they can't even employ the right people to manage the President's public image .
Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by killuminati(m): 10:21am On Oct 26, 2012
love$life:

are dese her children? thought dey are childless:-/
hapi baiday 2 d first lady!
no, be her children, na her pupils. Or na adopted undecided
Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by SELFWORTH: 10:23am On Oct 26, 2012
sushieater:
Ped0phile alert

Sorry? Which dictionary is this from
Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by Gwekzy: 10:25am On Oct 26, 2012
Dat boy 2 fat na
Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by irokokekere(m): 10:25am On Oct 26, 2012
Why did they cut off mimiko & his wife from the picture?

Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by SELFWORTH: 10:29am On Oct 26, 2012
gruppom: Why are there so many hateful people here? Even towards kids,some Nigerians can be so callous and hateful. I wish her a happy birthday filled with love from her family. They have come a long way and are still together

Don't mind them . It's nothing but envy. Nigerians are generally celebrants of misery and love to see their own kindred suffering so they can laugh about it. Their heart is cold , bitter and twisted. Why do you think the country is the way it is? It is ruled by people who do not care for their own kindred but care more for their pocket.
Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by SELFWORTH: 10:32am On Oct 26, 2012
killuminati: Dem be like 'The Simpson Family' undecided

Disorganised set of retardeens

Same to you. As you wish onto others, so it shall be with you. Amen
Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by SELFWORTH: 10:35am On Oct 26, 2012
Emphasis: Haters, when last did your family have a get together?

What do you expect from gutter people? Probably they don't even know the meaning of family . Don't expect too much of bitter people . You will always be disappointed.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by ogtavia(m): 10:40am On Oct 26, 2012
killuminati: Dem be like 'The Simpson Family' undecided

Disorganised set of retardeens

They are way better than what ur entire family can dream of ever becoming..show some respect..they are the first family..take it or leave it..

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by Vincent41(m): 10:41am On Oct 26, 2012
madame_bebe: Ooooo I see! Mummy needs to do something about her sons weight shocked the boy weighs more than his dad shocked

useles people..i wish BOMB is in dat cake
Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by ogtavia(m): 10:46am On Oct 26, 2012
SELFWORTH: They should have employed a professional photographer. The picture quality is poor and the set is not very good. Yet, pics are all over the Internet. Too many cakes makes the whole thing look tacky. A professional would have picked out these things . Anything worth doing at all is worth doing well.

Apart from that, I wish them well. Whoever has the courage to rule Nigeria in its present state deserves our prayers and support. Even Moses in the bible had an easier flock compared to the people of Nigeria .

U sha wan tell us say u be photographer or u sabi au to take photograph..for ur mind i sure say u dey pray say make ur own be like the photographer wey take the picture....lo joko jo...pipo criticise u too u wan join mouth criticize...
Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by sushieater: 10:46am On Oct 26, 2012
SELFWORTH:

Sorry? Which dictionary is this from
Cowford English Dictionary
Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by ogtavia(m): 10:50am On Oct 26, 2012
SELFWORTH:

...and you are an expert on Down's syndrome I guess ? Tasteless comment.

Abi oh...he said it as if no be just picture im look see the boy...like say na motion picture im look kom see the boy dey exhibit symptoms of down syndrome....

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by SELFWORTH: 10:55am On Oct 26, 2012
ogtavia:

U sha wan tell us say u be photographer or u sabi au to take photograph..for ur mind i sure say u dey pray say make ur own be like the photographer wey take the picture....lo joko jo...pipo criticise u too u wan join mouth criticize...

You are wrong though . You see pictures of presidents family all over the net . It's nothing new . They are in the public eye all the time . They are representing us. What is wrong in expecting the best from my country? It's the PR dept I blame . They are obviously incompetent . Queen Elizabeth's dog look better in pictures than this. They all look distracted and occupied . So what you are saying is that by Nigerian standards this is the best the country can do . I give up . So much for better future.
Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by amonzeus(m): 10:58am On Oct 26, 2012
seedord247:

I thought democrazy is for the pple not the govt and you are permitted to voice ya opinion.
and to voice out p.oo just lyk u did
Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by SELFWORTH: 10:59am On Oct 26, 2012
sushieater:
Cowford English Dictionary

More like Mushin school of English .
Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by SELFWORTH: 11:04am On Oct 26, 2012
ogtavia:

Abi oh...he said it as if no be just picture im look see the boy...like say na motion picture im look kom see the boy dey exhibit symptoms of down syndrome....

It's becos he doesn't know what the word means. Let alone have a family member that has Down's syndrome . Nemesis may yet catch up with him. Heartless people.
Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by Emphasis(m): 11:18am On Oct 26, 2012
SELFWORTH: You see pictures of presidents family all over the net . It's nothing new . They are in the public eye all the time . They are representing us. What is wrong in expecting the best from my country? It's the PR dept I blame . They are obviously incompetent . Queen Elizabeth's dog look better in pictures than this.

You sound like an upcoming photographer... Anyway let me chip in dis.
Talking about the picture quality... Do you know that this picture may have been edited by the poster thereby which may affect the initial resolution? Who told u this picture is not good enough? Have u checked ur gadget screen/picture settings?
However i have seen President OBAMA in a more casual/unprepared posture than this. Stop picking faults from nothing.
Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by Emphasis(m): 11:20am On Oct 26, 2012
Stop the hate
Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by ANALIST: 11:34am On Oct 26, 2012
We must be carefully how we rant through social media on the person and family of the presidency.
Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by ANALIST: 11:53am On Oct 26, 2012
He who recognizes a down syndrome patience on a pix has already in him an abysmal syndrome that can not be cured by any drug. You took your ignorance to the public, publicised your low level education and understanding, gave result over what laboratory can not diagnose and feel like a monster or witch just to criticize. It is no longer news that how and what ever the presidency looks or does will become an avenue for charlatan like you to pick up as an issue. No doubt when the hand has no work it becomes devil's tools, when the mouth has no work it becomes voice of the devil and the mind when not engage produces the state of its bearer.

My advice to you, spam, is to look inwardly an figure out how long you ve being in this your current state of mind and health the approach AIT to video and televise your depreciating body and mental ill moribund so we can contribute via ecobanK or zenith in so you can have immediate surgery and immune transplant or else you'll die of curable decease-the worst of death.
LFL(akaANALIST)
Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by madamebebe(f): 11:59am On Oct 26, 2012
Ganys:
What size do u expect Person dey chop over 1million naira worth of Food per day to weight,
Mtchew, U think say na Gari e dey chop like u
. hahahahahah the last time I ate garri was in 2006 grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 26, 2012
dayokanu: Shey the boy get potbelly ni?

At what age did Mrs Retardeen give birth to him?

Are u referring to your mother? I dont think so. No one knows your irrelevant family.

Haters should get buried alive. Thank God, Patience Jonathan is alife and well.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by opeoluwa2(f): 12:05pm On Oct 26, 2012
gboss4sure: If you de vex for this boy then go ask ur papa why him no become president so that you go follow chop food budget money.

Nlanders never stops amazing me, see the kind of hatred been poured unpon this kid that hasn't done them anything, I know is just out of jealousness that you jobless guys are insulting this boy and calling him imbe, imagine if its your own son that someone calls imbe will you be happy.

Moreover the boy is still a kid and must behave like a kid he is, or do you expect him to behave like someone in his 20s while he hasn't even reached up to that.

After all the boy better pass almost all of you here

Well said,I wish Mrs jonathan a happy prosperous long life.
Most nairalanders are haters and saddist.
If this was Obama and his family,I'm sure the comment would ve been different.
This little boy every one is picking ll employ most nairaland busy bodies like berem
Glassman
Dayokanu
Tellwisdom
Seedord247
Siga
Engineerd
Nitlad
Bigflamie
Killuminati
Kacheezy
And all other haters

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by kacheezy: 12:12pm On Oct 26, 2012
ANALIST: He who recognizes a down syndrome patience on a pix has already in him an abysmal syndrome that can not be cured by any drug. You took your ignorance to the public, publicised your low level education and understanding, gave result over what laboratory can not diagnose and feel like a monster or witch just to criticize. It is no longer news that how and what ever the presidency looks or does will become an avenue for charlatan like you to pick up as an issue. No doubt when the hand has no work it becomes devil's tools, when the mouth has no work it becomes voice of the devil and the mind when not engage produces the state of its bearer.

My advice to you, spam, is to look inwardly an figure out how long you ve being in this your current state of mind and health the approach AIT to video and televise your depreciating body and mental ill moribund so we can contribute via ecobanK or zenith in so you can have immediate surgery and immune transplant or else you'll die of curable decease-the worst of death.
LFL(akaANALIST)
For your mind now...u don make sense...abi?
Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by muyiwah666(m): 12:15pm On Oct 26, 2012
that boy is not sick neither an slowpoke...i have seen him before,though not this fat then....abt the age wey d "fellow widow" born am,i no know oooo00...i hear say d woman no born,maybe this will prove some people wrong...whatever sha,i wish her well..only the living celebrate..

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 26, 2012
Paul John: Time to pack to the water side.
Ijaw people no bad sha. I mean it, that lady in white jacket kiss

Ewu that is Jonathans daughter,,....just a small girl. She is just two yrs older than the boy
Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 26, 2012
opeoluwa2:

Well said,I wish Mrs jonathan a happy prosperous long life.
Most nairalanders are haters and saddist.
If this was Obama and his family,I'm sure the comment would ve been different.
This little boy every one is picking ll employ most nairaland busy bodies like berem
Glassman
Dayokanu
Tellwisdom
Seedord247
Siga
Engineerd
Nitlad
Bigflamie
Killuminati
Kacheezy
And all other haters

ANd why am I not surprised ,they are all Ofemmanus. BIGOTS and HATERS

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by mikron(m): 1:03pm On Oct 26, 2012
tellwisdom: Why this woman know carry this boy go hospital with am...This boy isn't looking alright to me sad sad
oga make ur mouth no drive rough o?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Declares Nationwide Strike, Shuts Down Stations / Fulani Herdsmen: Orji Uzor Kalu Reacts, Says He Was Quoted Out Of Context / Usman Shugaba, Aisha Buhari’s ADC, Security Aides Restored

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.