Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,041 members, 7,821,584 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) (23506 Views)

Diezani Alison-madueke Celebrates 55th Birthday Today / Ayo Fayose 55th Birthday Thanksgiving Service In Ekiti (Photos) / Governor Fayose's 55th Birthday Cake (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by Nobody: 3:47am On Oct 26, 2012
With all the money...they still look pretty BUSH and RUGGED!!!! Happy birthday to her......pancake face....
Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by mamagee3(f): 3:56am On Oct 26, 2012
Patience Jonathan at the age of 55.

Look at her obesed son.
Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by dasparrow: 4:03am On Oct 26, 2012
@Post

Happy birthday to Patience Jonathan.
Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by persistenc(m): 4:07am On Oct 26, 2012
grin

Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by acidtalk: 4:21am On Oct 26, 2012
glassman: The boy looks angry.

Why won't he be angry? When the President hasn't given him the 2 oil blocks and $10m he asked for.
Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by Sarcoc: 4:23am On Oct 26, 2012
mkmyers45: Yepa! Patience old pass joni o? Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan (born 20 November 1957

And your point is ......?
Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by lagcity(m): 4:32am On Oct 26, 2012
Eeya! So Jonah's mother is still alive while Nigerians rain curses on her son, daily. It must be very painful for her.
Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by ireneidiva(f): 4:38am On Oct 26, 2012
D daughters no fit wear brazilian hair? First family. Na wa o. Humble tinx I guess
Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by ireneidiva(f): 4:40am On Oct 26, 2012
mama-gee:
Patience Jonathan at the age of 55.

Look at her obesed son.
wat a hateful comment, may God hav mercy on u

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by ghettodreamz(m): 4:41am On Oct 26, 2012
dayokanu: Shey the boy get potbelly ni?

At what age did Mrs Retardeen give birth to him?

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by ghettodreamz(m): 4:49am On Oct 26, 2012
I perceived a foul play jare.. How old are the 2 kids? If she is 55years old? How old was she when she had her first child? Anyway, na their own headache be dat sha.. See the boy as e get big belle, at that kain age? LMAO

I'm not too surprised sha, the money wey more than a million Naija suppose use chop for months na hin one person family de use chop in a day, we no fit rule out occurrence of such obesity in their fam.

Make we talk true and shame the devil.. The boy look like imbec*le but Nairaland call am slowpoke grin grin grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by Novice1(m): 4:55am On Oct 26, 2012
The waste continues.............
Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by TolaniLuv: 5:00am On Oct 26, 2012
persistenc: grin

Haha, my husband is the best couple on earthsmiley na war oo
Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by Sogunromufutau: 5:32am On Oct 26, 2012
patience pls take ur boy toGermany to have bed rest before it is too late.
Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by Ramcie(f): 5:36am On Oct 26, 2012
Una see the kain motherly bad eye wey Pateince dey use look the angry boy . That kind of look from my mum always sends my anger away cos I always know that I must have over done my angry kid behaviour undecided
Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by nitlad: 5:38am On Oct 26, 2012
Why that boy come be like imbe nah? tongue grin
Maybe im nor fit stand on im own in ni shar undecided
Like say Jona dey hold am make im nor fall on top the cake. tongue grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by omenka(m): 5:38am On Oct 26, 2012
hollandis:

In white suit
In white suit
In white suit
It can never be on white suit
See person Wey dey like president daughter

Abeg make una free d guy jor. Is the president's english with that of his wife combined any better than the dude's?
Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by Aikayy: 5:45am On Oct 26, 2012
lagcity: Eeya! So Jonah's mother is still alive while Nigerians rain curses on her son, daily. It must be very painful for her.
Painful ke!... That her son is the president of nigeria? Coming from such a humble background, I would say she is so proud and living the nigerian dream. Its only frustrated and/or myopic people that insult president GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by sushieater: 5:55am On Oct 26, 2012
Paul John: The only personality I can notice in the pic is the chic by the right, the one in white suit kiss
Ped0phile alert
Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by nitlad: 6:07am On Oct 26, 2012
All of una wey dey say the boy dey vex, im nor dey vex chingbain!
I swear the boy na confam imbe! Everybody in that pic na im dem devote dian attention to like say d boy go do one craze thing wen go spoil everything. Na only Joe no look am, but na all im power im take hold am say make the boy nor fhuckk up cos dem sabi say im dey very unstable. Even grandma maself dey hold am. As the boy nah obese nah dat babe wen dey grandma back still hold her hand make the boy weight nor overwhelm grandma. Even d babe wen dey d back of d girl in suit na d boy she dey look, dey kari mind follow pray say "Gawd make dis boy nor fhuckk up today o". The angry from Patience is indicative of "yhu dis pikin as I beg yhu reach say make yhu behave, yhu still wan spoil dis day for me abi? No wahala, yhu go see wetin I go do yhu. I nor go follow yhu buy dat sweet wen I promise yhu again." In short the boy got a significantly large part of the attention and not the cake they are supposed to be cutting.
Just my observation from the picture. grin grin grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by Nobody: 6:09am On Oct 26, 2012
I thought Patience had no kids. I thought those kids were from another woman
Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by Nobody: 6:40am On Oct 26, 2012
So she went for a tummy tuck just to look good on her birthday? This surely looks like Stella Obasanjo's case.Stella Obasanjo went for a tummy tuck too to look good on her 60th birthday.unfortunately she didn't make it.
Are you thinking what am thinking?
Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by Rooneyboy(m): 6:42am On Oct 26, 2012
55 ke ?
So she don old like this ?
How old come be oga goodluck?
I thought he said he's a youth ?

Wetin come be the classification of youth in Naija ?
Abi "youth" get another meaning for Naija ?
Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by Rooneyboy(m): 6:44am On Oct 26, 2012
nwanna89: I thought Patience had no kids. I thought those kids were from another woman

na everything wey brain know wey mouth must talk ?
grin grin grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by Nobody: 6:46am On Oct 26, 2012
nwanna89: I thought Patience had no kids. I thought those kids were from another woman
you may be right afterall! 55yrs? Hmmmm....checkout the ages of those kids and calculate.hmmm!
Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by Rooneyboy(m): 6:52am On Oct 26, 2012
engineerd: With all the money...they still look pretty BUSH and RUGGED!!!! Happy birthday to her......pancake face....

A bush man remains a bush man.
No swag ,
no agility ,
No smartness , nothing

They're all dunces .
Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by Kk4(m): 6:58am On Oct 26, 2012
Something is wrong with this picture. Lmaoo.. Anyway, Happy birthday madam first lady.GGMUB
Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by Vykiano(m): 7:07am On Oct 26, 2012
My president wife looks awesome..
Source claimed dats a cassava cake..
Mehn wish i cud av 1 of his daughters as ma own share of d cake....
Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by Bigflamie(m): 7:15am On Oct 26, 2012
Wat I'm seeing there is an unhealthy kid. Maybe he's the one eating all the billions for their f*cking food budget.
Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by chemashie(m): 7:16am On Oct 26, 2012
Somebody should send my e-cake o. This is beautiful!
Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by Policewoman(f): 7:17am On Oct 26, 2012
dayokanu: Shey the boy get potbelly ni?

At what age did Mrs Retardeen give birth to him?
At 41.
Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by gruppom: 7:22am On Oct 26, 2012
Why are there so many hateful people here? Even towards kids,some Nigerians can be so callous and hateful. I wish her a happy birthday filled with love from her family. They have come a long way and are still together

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

WIKE’S VICTORY: Oyegun Calls For Probe Of S-court Judges / Why Igbos Are Now Decamping To APC – Official / 1500 APC Members In Katsina Defect To PDP (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.