Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) (23509 Views)

Diezani Alison-madueke Celebrates 55th Birthday Today / Ayo Fayose 55th Birthday Thanksgiving Service In Ekiti (Photos) / Governor Fayose's 55th Birthday Cake (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by Lawconfessor(f): 7:28am On Oct 26, 2012
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUM.

When u point one finger at som1, mind ya FOUR FINGERS are directly pointing bak at U(HATERS)

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by killuminati(m): 7:29am On Oct 26, 2012
Dem be like 'The Simpson Family' undecided

Disorganised set of retardeens

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by olaolaking: 7:38am On Oct 26, 2012
gruppom: Why are there so many hateful people here? Even towards kids,some Nigerians can be so callous and hateful. I wish her a happy birthday filled with love from her family. They have come a long way and are still together
Thank you jare

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by kundul: 7:46am On Oct 26, 2012
Wowwww d babe in white suite no go b bad idea ooh honestly. I go jst b jonah inlaw, mehn my own don b ooh.I go jst dey enter villa anyhow oh yagayagayaga. God wit u everytin is possible. Na wa ooh mk man stand up go huzzle sef dis morning. Singing.......Do smtn new in life
Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by Policewoman(f): 7:53am On Oct 26, 2012
Rooneyboy: 55 ke ?
So she don old like this ?
How old come be oga goodluck?
I thought he said he's a youth ?

Wetin come be the classification of youth in Naija ?
Abi "youth" get another meaning for Naija ?
Jona is younger than her.
Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 26, 2012
If you de vex for this boy then go ask ur papa why him no become president so that you go follow chop food budget money.

Nlanders never stops amazing me, see the kind of hatred been poured unpon this kid that hasn't done them anything, I know is just out of jealousness that you jobless guys are insulting this boy and calling him imbe, imagine if its your own son that someone calls imbe will you be happy.

Moreover the boy is still a kid and must behave like a kid he is, or do you expect him to behave like someone in his 20s while he hasn't even reached up to that.

After all the boy better pass almost all of you here

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 26, 2012
Why Madam Patience de look d small boy bad eye na?! undecided
Jona come hold am like he's desperate to tell us he's his son...
Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by acidtalk: 8:04am On Oct 26, 2012
berem: So she went for a tummy tuck just to look good on her birthday? This surely looks like Stella Obasanjo's case.Stella Obasanjo went for a tummy tuck too to look good on her 60th birthday.unfortunately she didn't make it.
Are you thinking what am thinking?

Hell no!!!
No one thinks what an imbe*cile like you is thinking.

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by acidtalk: 8:05am On Oct 26, 2012
killuminati: Dem be like 'The Simpson Family' undecided

Disorganised set of retardeens

*Laugh meake me go knock for Aso Rock gate to deman for my share of the 'Nationa' Cake*
Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by swtcharissa(f): 8:16am On Oct 26, 2012
joey4jo: But wait o! The cake is too much now! Haba!!
Just one would have been enough.
wetin concern u?na ur birthday?abi na ur money ni?meanwhile some of una wan dey toast jona babe on white,she is d only borti am seeing there
Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by mcevans1(m): 8:36am On Oct 26, 2012
madame_bebe: Ooooo I see! Mummy needs to do something about her sons weight shocked the boy weighs more than his dad shocked

At that age GEJ's son already has a potbelly! Na wa ohh
Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by mcevans1(m): 8:46am On Oct 26, 2012
berem: So she went for a tummy tuck just to look good on her birthday? This surely looks like Stella Obasanjo's case.Stella Obasanjo went for a tummy tuck too to look good on her 60th birthday.unfortunately she didn't make it.
Are you thinking what am thinking?

acidtalk:

Hell no!!!

Haba! Acidatlk, This is uncalled for. Are we not entitled to our own opinions?
Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by Lildav: 8:47am On Oct 26, 2012
dayokanu: Shey the boy get potbelly ni?

At what age did Mrs Retardeen give birth to him?
Ɣ call Gods creature "retarded"? If som1 call ur mum same,hoW would u feel? i now know Ɣ God regreted in creating man. #smH
Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by Lildav: 8:48am On Oct 26, 2012

Ɣ call Gods creature " retarded "? If som1 call ur mum same,hoW would u feel? i now know Ɣ God regreted in creating man. #smH
Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by Charbless(m): 8:52am On Oct 26, 2012
D boi no get respect sef! Using left hand to cut cake. Jona don spoil am with fish.
Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by killuminati(m): 8:52am On Oct 26, 2012
acidtalk:

*Laugh meake me go knock for Aso Rock gate to deman for my share of the 'Nationa' Cake*
shockedshockedshocked bros no tryam Ooo
Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by BestmanNnamdi(m): 8:59am On Oct 26, 2012
[quote author=joey4jo]But wait o! The cake is too much now! Haba!!
Just one would have been enough.[/quot shut up! Do u tink its only 20 pple are dia, dis celebration invites so many prsnalities.
Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by ekwynwa: 8:59am On Oct 26, 2012
acidtalk:

Hell no!!!
Abeg free berem already!
Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by killuminati(m): 9:01am On Oct 26, 2012
Charbless: D boi no get respect sef! Using left hand to cut cake. Jona don spoil am with fish.
u serious? I no observe, mek I go see again.
Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by holluwai(m): 9:02am On Oct 26, 2012
who be all these imbeciles self?
Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by joshuaidibia(m): 9:09am On Oct 26, 2012
hollandis:

Its not "on" it is "in".You need to polish your vocabulary
I.T.K.... e cncern u?
Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by sheymoni(m): 9:12am On Oct 26, 2012
the boy no resemble papa,no resemble mama but resemble somebody in his papa's cabinet cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by Emphasis(m): 9:13am On Oct 26, 2012
Haters, when last did your family have a get together?

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by SELFWORTH: 9:31am On Oct 26, 2012
They should have employed a professional photographer. The picture quality is poor and the set is not very good. Yet, pics are all over the Internet. Too many cakes makes the whole thing look tacky. A professional would have picked out these things . Anything worth doing at all is worth doing well.

Apart from that, I wish them well. Whoever has the courage to rule Nigeria in its present state deserves our prayers and support. Even Moses in the bible had an easier flock compared to the people of Nigeria .
Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by kacheezy: 9:32am On Oct 26, 2012
babaowo: .... as a yoruba man, we are taught to always apply sense when your talking in plublic.. man need to dey watch nd shadow as lagos conductors use to say...
There's no need to mention your tribe...every ethnic group has such customs too.
Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by OkwaIfugo(m): 9:34am On Oct 26, 2012
Such a lovely Family.
Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by kacheezy: 9:43am On Oct 26, 2012
OkwaIfugo: Such a lovely Family.
You sure say na the same picture you dey look?

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by kacheezy: 9:47am On Oct 26, 2012
The boy in the picture is exhibiting some symptoms of down syndrome..look at the way every one is focusing on him..trying to keep him on the leash.Even the first lady is keeping a close eye on him.They should take some money from the food budget and go buy some first family like clothes.
Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by Ganys: 10:05am On Oct 26, 2012
madame_bebe: Ooooo I see! Mummy needs to do something about her sons weight shocked the boy weighs more than his dad shocked
What size do u expect Person dey chop over 1million naira worth of Food per day to weight,
Mtchew, U think say na Gari e dey chop like u
Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by Ganys: 10:06am On Oct 26, 2012
Tinkybabe: Happy belated birthday to the first lady.She's not looking bad @55
gringringringrin
She must be looking 85 then....:x
Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by abuaoyen(f): 10:10am On Oct 26, 2012
D chu boy d vex :-@. E be like d cake no go belle_full am
Re: Patience Jonathan Cutting Her 55th Birthday Cake (Pic) by duddey(m): 10:11am On Oct 26, 2012

. You call dis crap dat came outta ur mouth an 'opinion'......let's be reasonable,pls.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

El-rufai With Super Eagles Players In Kaduna (Photos) / Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Declares Nationwide Strike, Shuts Down Stations / 2019 Presidency: South West PDP Group Endorses Gov. Dankwambo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.