Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Getting Dumped - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Getting Dumped (2436 Views)

Making Love With A Guy Is Irrelevant In Getting Dumped / Nigerian Guy Calls Out Lagos Lady That Dumped Him After A N45k Dinner Date / Boyfriend Makes Girlfriend Take Arsenal Exam To Avoid Getting Dumped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Getting Dumped by mamaput(f): 5:46pm On Apr 18, 2006
My oh my this is the second time my poor daughter is been dumped for the same reason.
among other things .
But the main reason is .
They tell her that its only a matter of time be4 she will dump them for another guy.
But she never gave them the impression.
And its not her fault that Boys approach her almost every day,
What do you say to that .
Is it normal to dump a girl just because you think you cant keep her.
She dose not go out with other gays or even give them her number. so why,
Re: Getting Dumped by GREED(m): 5:51pm On Apr 18, 2006
How old is she?
Re: Getting Dumped by mamaput(f): 6:02pm On Apr 18, 2006
They were together for 1 and half year.
But now he is always training for battles .
He told her its only a matter of time be4 she will go out with another .
Re: Getting Dumped by GREED(m): 6:06pm On Apr 18, 2006
I'm not sure.It sounds like maybe he get's the wrong message or he want's to have sex with her,and she's being a good girl saying no.
I think they just don't have any excuses for it.
Re: Getting Dumped by whitelexi(m): 9:57pm On Apr 18, 2006
If I talk now, they will kill me! So let me keep my mouth to myself grin
Re: Getting Dumped by Seun(m): 10:04pm On Apr 18, 2006
Perhaps she should stop dating boys who lack self-confidence i.e. ugly boys.
Re: Getting Dumped by whitelexi(m): 10:25pm On Apr 18, 2006
what if its not the boys,  just what if is it not worth re-analyzing the entire scenario since this is the second time, why not address the problem so it doesnt lead to a third time. it is always good to examine all possibilities b4 reaching a 'concensus ad idem'
Re: Getting Dumped by Seun(m): 10:35pm On Apr 18, 2006
Perhaps the reasons they have given are not genuine?
Re: Getting Dumped by hotangel2(f): 10:56pm On Apr 18, 2006
I dont think ur daughter is to be blame. The guys are, they think they can't keep her cos she's too good, to be made for just them.

ANyways, tell ur daughter to chill for a while, then, she can find a responsible guy to date.
Re: Getting Dumped by mamaput(f): 11:16pm On Apr 18, 2006
whitelexi:

If I talk now, they will kill me! So let me keep my mouth to myself grin

Don't make me laugh.
But she feels bad about it .
Like i say i don't let her sit at home waiting for boyfriend not at that age, she goes out with her girlfriends and she behaves herself when she dose.
And not even a husband can demand that a woman should sit in the House.
I find it stupid to say am breaking up with you because MAYBE you may go out with another gay. What is maybe?
Both did not want to go to too public places with her , according to them they dont want to fight.
So what if someone tries to chat up your girlfriend?
Cant a gay just stay cool?
Re: Getting Dumped by GREED(m): 11:24pm On Apr 18, 2006
Some guy's aren't confident that they can keep their girl,Especially if they're pretty.Then he's got some stress over thought that he's going to have some competition.That's my point of view on it.
If your daughter is registered on nairaland then she should talk about it with us.
Re: Getting Dumped by Seun(m): 12:11am On Apr 19, 2006
I don't think we have the full story. I think they think she is actually cheating on them.
Re: Getting Dumped by mamaput(f): 8:49am On Apr 19, 2006
The full story.
B4 she started going out with him , she was dating another gay.
They had just been seeing for 2 weeks when he threatened to break a bottle over her head for dancing with another boy (a boy that is a good friend) .
Well she dumped this gay more or less for the present boyfriend.
It just so happened that the present boyfriend ask her out when she had made up her mind to dump the other gay .
But he knows the story and is now saying she has done it be4 dumping one for the other . But you cant compare (after two weeks one cannot even call it a boyfriend).
He says that she will dump him because he dose not have so much time for her.
And that her friends with advise her to do SO too.
But this month all the boys in his group dumped their girlfriends because of so called training.
Re: Getting Dumped by O4real(m): 4:36pm On Apr 19, 2006
@mamaput
mamaput:

The full story.
B4 she started going out with him , she was dating another gay.
They had just been seeing for 2 weeks when he threatened to break a bottle over her head for dancing with another boy (a boy that is a good friend) .
Well she dumped this gay more or less for the present boyfriend.
It just so happened that the present boyfriend ask her out when she had made up her mind to dump the other gay .
But he knows the story and is now saying she has done it be4 dumping one for the other . But you can't compare (after two weeks one cannot even call it a boyfriend).
He says that she will dump him because he dose not have so much time for her.
And that her friends with advise her to do SO too.
But this month all the boys in his group dumped their girlfriends because of so called training.
Mamaa ppee, wassup suga mamaa. Long time, U have been quite silent! Hope not 4 this reason anyways? but mama, u are confusing people like me to run comment because in your statement from the "beginning" to the FULL VERSION story, u kept on mentioning gay this gay that. Now if she has been going out with gays then why on earth would they stay? Tell me mama, am over-gasted  and flabberwhelmed by this connection. Or aint the missing link simple already.
Re: Getting Dumped by mamaput(f): 5:02pm On Apr 19, 2006
I see OK guy.
Its not easy I would normally use a harder word for a Gay person its not in my language.
Well the kids are on holiday and all want to use the computer.
I normally write in the mornings when they are at school before i go to work.
Let me put it this way i feel for her but she will get over it.
The last boy that dumped her is still begging to this day that he wants her back.
Well she has a holiday job now and her girlfriends are all taking good care of her to keep her busy
Re: Getting Dumped by GREED(m): 5:14pm On Apr 19, 2006
You didn't answer if she's registered on nairaland?
Re: Getting Dumped by mamaput(f): 5:26pm On Apr 19, 2006
Greed my girl is 17 , at that age children do not trafficate in the same area as their parents.
For the fact that am here she will never come near here
I don't also do not traffic in her forums.
Re: Getting Dumped by desiree(f): 5:47pm On Apr 19, 2006
Perhaps your daughter should stay single for a while, she is only 17 and she doesn't need to use one guy to get over another one, you know what that could do to her self confidence when she is a lot older, she might start to feel the need to have a guy in her life just for the sake of it. I know it not the nicest thing in the world being dumped by a guy, she gotta chill for a while, go out with her friends and keep herself busy.
Re: Getting Dumped by O4real(m): 7:07pm On Apr 19, 2006
@Mamaput
Thats why i like mama. Anyways, since u have cleared the air as per this gay thing which meant guy. Then i will sleep ova the issue and give my candid comments 2moro. As for now, let her do as instructed by Desiree. Thats the first step cos she seems to tend to act like a switch and that aint nice at all, especially if she wants to catch that big fish in sight : Future Hubby!!!
Re: Getting Dumped by SweetnSour(f): 7:46pm On Apr 19, 2006
I think your daugther needs to focus on her education
and forget about men for now
she has all the time in the world to grow
be successgul with a good career
b4 she starts worrying abt men.
Re: Getting Dumped by mamaput(f): 9:26pm On Apr 19, 2006
I have no worries about her school work.
She passed out with a 1, 6 that was the best result in the whole school and is in higher school .She wants do become a bookkeeper or accountant later.
Re: Getting Dumped by mamaput(f): 9:30pm On Apr 19, 2006
O4real:

@Mamaput
Thats why i like mama. Anyways, since u have cleared the air as per this gay thing which meant guy. Then i will sleep ova the issue and give my candid comments 2moro. As for now, let her do as instructed by Desiree. Thats the first step because she seems to tend to act like a switch and that aint nice at all, especially if she wants to catch that big fish in sight : Future Hubby!!!

Like a switch ?this was her first real boyfriend the others were more like holding hands and a kiss or so.

But just maybe you have a point she is good in hiding feelings and many people think she is cold.
Re: Getting Dumped by O4real(m): 12:23pm On Apr 20, 2006
How could ppl say such senseless things about her when from what u just said she has been having relationships even if it were just for a few weeks. This shows that she warms up to ppl except that she has high stardards which most ppl are not falling into.
Re: Getting Dumped by eveseh(f): 11:34am On Apr 22, 2006
i've get dumped

he was my second love,it hurt me but i couldnt do nothing about it
Re: Getting Dumped by mamaput(f): 11:38am On Apr 22, 2006
I have been dumped too more than once but every one has been dumped . its part of life.
Re: Getting Dumped by gidig(m): 11:55am On Apr 22, 2006
I strongly believe that your daughter is beautiful and, like said, most of the guys she has gone out with( in your story at least) may be intimidated by her beauty and the fact that she attracts men.

For most boys in her age range, it may be hard to find one who will not be that possessive.The isses is how they manage it.Let her continue to be herself.
One of mmy closest friend jisy broke up with a guy she thot was the man.He was so possesive and jealous anytime she sees her with any man.These are almost-thirty couple-not 17 o!.She thought his being quiet was just being reserved not jealousy.The guy has been begging her to come back but she stoood her ground.

Your kid will come through.Note that she must not adjust her character top accomodate any of these boys.I will advise her to stay off relationships for now and jst keep friends.If it happens again, she may begin to think that the fault is with hers and that is a damage to her psyche;from then she lets down her guard and accommodate these deficient individuals.
Re: Getting Dumped by eveseh(f): 11:20am On Apr 23, 2006
it's very bad to get dumped on ya brithday,

it's hurt alot
Re: Getting Dumped by O4real(m): 3:47pm On Apr 24, 2006
@mamaput
mamaput:

I have been dumped too more than once but every one has been dumped . its part of life.
If you have been handled like this then how did u manage it?
@eveseh
eveseh:

it's hurt alot
Dont try to hurt, i shall give u the cure but i want to make enuff research b4 posting my thots,
Re: Getting Dumped by eveseh(f): 3:48pm On Apr 24, 2006
eveseh:

it's hurt alot

ok,am here just post
Re: Getting Dumped by O4real(m): 3:51pm On Apr 24, 2006
@eveseh
what i meant is that i would do so. Not now, maybe later today,
Re: Getting Dumped by O4real(m): 3:52pm On Apr 24, 2006
just give me some time
Re: Getting Dumped by eveseh(f): 3:54pm On Apr 24, 2006
O4real:

just give me some time

ok grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do U Have A Lust Mate? / How Can A Man Know That He Is Good At Bed? / I Love You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.