Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Getting Dumped - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Getting Dumped (2428 Views)

Making Love With A Guy Is Irrelevant In Getting Dumped / Nigerian Guy Calls Out Lagos Lady That Dumped Him After A N45k Dinner Date / Boyfriend Makes Girlfriend Take Arsenal Exam To Avoid Getting Dumped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Getting Dumped by O4real(m): 3:55pm On Apr 24, 2006
hope u will still be online then
Re: Getting Dumped by eveseh(f): 3:59pm On Apr 24, 2006
O4real:

hope u will still be online then

i will,maybe undecided undecided undecided
Re: Getting Dumped by O4real(m): 6:43pm On Apr 24, 2006
This is the advise for the broken hearted:
1) Move on. Make a clean break. Dont call your Ex.
2) Exchange goods. If you have each other's belongings, arrange one time to exchange them and pick a neutral location.
3) Change your routine. Dont give yourself too much time to mope. Establish new activities and schedules.
4) Change your look. Get a new hairstlye or color, buy some clothes.
5) Start an exercise program.
6) Write down three things are u thankful 4 each day. Dont repeat yourself.
7) Visit a therapist to help you put things in perspective
8 ) Accept every invitations that comes your way
9) Attend religious service
10) Find an outlet 4 your anger, whether it's meditation, sports, or using your pillow as a punchin bag
11) Adopt a pet
12) keep a journal and write down what you learned from the relationship, what your role in the breakup was (even if you are convinced you are blameless, chances are, you werent -  at least not completely). write down what you will avoid in your next relationship. This should give u an idea of what your non-negotiables are.
13) Think of this time as a new chapter in your life and explore your passions and make a plan to accomplish a goal.
14) Spend time with friends and families who will nurture you and keep you from feeling lonely.
15) Pamper yourself with a message, manicure, fresh flowers, or a weekend getaway to a place you've never explored
16) Do something 4 someone else.
With these, she would be on her way to the most amazing relationship eva. Same goes for you too eveseh.
Re: Getting Dumped by eveseh(f): 8:13pm On Apr 24, 2006
O4real:

This is the advise for the broken hearted:
1) Move on. Make a clean break. Dont call your Ex.
2) Exchange goods. If you have each other's belongings, arrange one time to exchange them and pick a neutral location.
3) Change your routine. Dont give yourself too much time to mope. Establish new activities and schedules.
4) Change your look. Get a new hairstlye or color, buy some clothes.
5) Start an exercise program.
6) Write down three things are u thankful 4 each day. Dont repeat yourself.
7) Visit a therapist to help you put things in perspective
8 ) Accept every invitations that comes your way
9) Attend religious service
10) Find an outlet 4 your anger, whether it's meditation, sports, or using your pillow as a punchin bag

u are right,well thanks for ya advice grin grin
11) Adopt a pet
12) keep a journal and write down what you learned from the relationship, what your role in the breakup was (even if you are convinced you are blameless, chances are, you werent - at least not completely). write down what you will avoid in your next relationship. This should give u an idea of what your non-negotiables are.
13) Think of this time as a new chapter in your life and explore your passions and make a plan to accomplish a goal.
14) Spend time with friends and families who will nurture you and keep you from feeling lonely.
15) Pamper yourself with a message, manicure, fresh flowers, or a weekend getaway to a place you've never explored
16) Do something 4 someone else.
With these, she would be on her way to the most amazing relationship eva. Same goes for you too eveseh.
Re: Getting Dumped by Rhodalyn(f): 3:56pm On Apr 25, 2006
gud advice 4real kiss kiss
Re: Getting Dumped by lilred(f): 3:58pm On Apr 25, 2006
its easier said than done, i think its best to vent out ur emotions in what ever way thats suitable, cry if you have to, talk about it,  hate the person if you want to. then move on with you life.

just dont keep it bottled in, it can destroy you.time does heal all pain.
Re: Getting Dumped by Rhodalyn(f): 3:59pm On Apr 25, 2006
U're very right lilred kiss kiss
Re: Getting Dumped by nikitareal(f): 4:22pm On Apr 26, 2006
some guys dnt knw wt they HAD until they lose it lipsrsealed
Re: Getting Dumped by O4real(m): 4:25pm On Apr 26, 2006
yeah some guys dont and i have seen too many of them! grin
Re: Getting Dumped by mamaput(f): 4:31pm On Apr 26, 2006
Well i hear my daughter talking to herself in the middle of the night.
So she is back to normal.

PS she talks to herself when she is reading or doing revision.
She has not phoned the boy.
her friends took good care of her taking her out and keeping her busy
Re: Getting Dumped by O4real(m): 4:37pm On Apr 26, 2006
Good let her keep @ it. I believe she would mend herself. kiss
Re: Getting Dumped by mamaput(f): 7:39am On May 04, 2006
Ex boyfriend phoned .
he did not ask her to come back but (Get this) The has wounded him self and cannot dance or go for training
Nemesis oh Nemesis, he broke up with her because he needed more time for training and meant he had no time for dancing and now this.
I think i pity him a little.
The best part he is supposed to perform at the woldcup opening in München next month.
Re: Getting Dumped by babymine(f): 10:11am On May 04, 2006
@ Mamaput

Sounds like you're happy about that. cheesy
Re: Getting Dumped by davidif: 6:35am On Dec 14, 2007
@mamaput
you said your daughter is 17, no disrespect when i say this but what kind of mother are you When i was 17 my biggest concern was passing WAEC, not getting dumped.
because you dey jand mean say una go dey live like westerners. Whatever happened to good old values of waiting till you're ready to get married before you start dating (after university) Abeg tell your daughter to go face her books so she can become a medical doctor or an aerospace engineer and can continue our tradition of excellence amongst our women.
By the way, answer me this question; what's the point of dating someone when you're not going to marry the person? The girl is obviously too young, and teenage boys would only want to sleep with her and probably impregnate her then she go become "baby mama". I am guessing the dumping is a blessing in disguise, so she could find something to do like playing (by the way, whatever happened to girlie games like "skipping" and "ten-ten"wink, or hanging out with her girlfriends and forget boys till like the next 5-6 years (trust me boys come and go all the time, there is nothing special about them to spoil her future)
Re: Getting Dumped by Dreloaded(f): 6:39am On Dec 14, 2007
Dude this thread is almost two years old.

Dork.
Re: Getting Dumped by Youngpo413: 3:13pm On Nov 28, 2014
SweetnSour:
I think your daugther needs to focus on her education
and forget about men for now
she has all the time in the world to grow
be successgul with a good career
b4 she starts worrying abt men.

seems the mum is even supporting the daughter to date (4k)around...na wa for some mama o.
She is "just" 17.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Conductor Was Beating His Girlfriend And He Did Nothing / 20 Interesting Things Worth Knowing About Girls / Ladies Help Pls!!!how Do I Convince An Ex 2dislyk Me??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.