Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,358 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Governor Amaechi Buys $50 Million Bombardier Jet, Amid State’s Flood Disaster - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Amaechi Buys $50 Million Bombardier Jet, Amid State’s Flood Disaster (21807 Views)

Rivers Panel Of Inquiry Indicts Former Governor Amaechi, Others / What Governor Amaechi Wore To A Campaign Rally Today / Four Kogi Farmers Commit Suicide Over Flood Disaster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Amaechi Buys $50 Million Bombardier Jet, Amid State’s Flood Disaster by TeflonDon777: 7:16am On Oct 27, 2012
God will judge of them who calls themselves the leaders of nigeria, who da the hell he think he is to have aquired such jet, why not use the money for the betterment of the people he leads....all yo murder fuckers has question to answer in thd site of God.....treators
Re: Governor Amaechi Buys $50 Million Bombardier Jet, Amid State’s Flood Disaster by gilmaro(m): 7:18am On Oct 27, 2012
ibrokay: ^^^ Corruption everywhere. He need one more to compete with the likes of Bishop Oyedepo. We need revolution in Nigeria. Enough is enough.
If GO's can buy four jets from our tiths n offerings that God has directed us clearly in the bible to use on widows, less privilege n poor n nothing happens then why can't amechi buy? What did oyedepo contribute to help the flood victims in ph, or don't u know how much leaves ph to his account weekly? I beg eee lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Governor Amaechi Buys $50 Million Bombardier Jet, Amid State’s Flood Disaster by Rooneyboy(m): 7:42am On Oct 27, 2012
zeal500:

Mr Rick Ross, please where is GREATER PORT HARCOURT CITY, i challenge u to mention dos good road(s) built by Amaechi's Governmt in 5-6 years except Rumuobiakani round abt to slaughter r/abt, dualizin frm 1st bank to artillery n doing same on eliozu road.
You simply need to be ashamed of ur self.
if u do travel then ur neighbour Akwa ibom is still a destination any day, calabar xmas carnival is by far d best compared to dt one road movenmt,Enugu is doing very wel, jigawa is not doing badly at all to mention but a few.
let look at how much d Governor goes home wt n now compare n contrast.......... The next time u post tins like dis i will b forced to post d pix of how sad port-harcourt is not forgeting how under developin n horrible looking the Governors village is......dont push me

Now my brother when u argue with a fo.ol u might be perceived to be one as well.

Pls bro would strongly advice u to desist from exchanging words with slosh fellas that have questionable level of sanity.

Definitely of no point posting pics, we all know hw decayed rivers state is.

1 Like

Re: Governor Amaechi Buys $50 Million Bombardier Jet, Amid State’s Flood Disaster by CyberG: 7:48am On Oct 27, 2012
And this same guy is the person iboz like RIck-loss, onlylies, andrewUweh, dende1 etc would like to contest as president in the coming elections??
Re: Governor Amaechi Buys $50 Million Bombardier Jet, Amid State’s Flood Disaster by ubong560(m): 7:49am On Oct 27, 2012
Like Pastor Christ wil alwys say, "if u stick 2 politics, u shal surely com bak wit fortunes". D same criminal blood runs 2ru d vein of all politicians in dis con3. None of dem givs no fu.cken damn 2 any poor citizen. Very soon we shal b prepared 4 a deadly traffic hold-up on d air where d poor wil hawk Gala, pure water etc etc. Cos d roads ar in shamble condtns, they now venture into air 2 ease d boredom. Wat wil dis politicians nt do against us. Dont worry, som of dem, d jet wil act as a source of dead or fatal accident 2 dem lik one currently in coma.
Re: Governor Amaechi Buys $50 Million Bombardier Jet, Amid State’s Flood Disaster by jeremiah771(m): 8:54am On Oct 27, 2012
Ricky_Ross: I am not supporting the extravagant lifestyle of our governors, but the way some fools are trash talking Rivers State is alarming. Can you all mention the names of your respective states so we can compare with Rivers State? Outside of Lagos State, which other Nigerian city is as developed as Port Harcourt? Someone said he spent 2 weeks in Rivers state and enjoyed only few hours of electricity? Which village is that? Thats what you get when you live in the ghetto... My own part of PHC i have standard road networks and we enjoy minimum 18 hours of power daily, sometimes the electricity lasts 3 days non stop...

I live in PHC, but someone comes from outside the state, spends 2 weeks in Port Harcourt and automatically he now knows PHC more than everyone else.

I must admit, Amaechi did wonders during his first term, and he is very slow now, but he is far ahead of most of your state governors hands down. What Amaechi achieved in the educational sector no other state governor can achieve in 8 years. Primary and secondary schools in River state are far more advanced and more equipped than many of your state universities, this is no joke. All over Rivers state, he built state of the art health centers.

If you are wondering what Amaechi is doing now, then take a trip to the GREATER PORT HARCOURT CITY. Thats where I built my house and that's where all the mega projects are going on. The World class hospital, world class roads, the best stadium in Nigeria, the Rivers state university of science and technology etc are at advanced stages of construction. There are too numerous projects in the GPHC to mention here. You either pay a visit to confirm, or you Google it.

Rivers state does not need this private jet, I am not from Rivers, I am not singing anyone praises, but I say things the way they are. From the way people are talking shiit here a stranger will assume PHC is a kinda shit hole. They should start by telling us what their own state governors have done better than Amechi. Akpabio should build the kind of world class schools in rivers bc that is what the poor masses need, not some Tropicana resorts and 5 star hotels that are for the rich only.
HAHAHA,I am not from Rivers, I am not singing anyone praises,who ask you?,only you use your mouth dey deny your state, why don't you also google what Akpabio has done,You either pay a visit to confirm, or you Google it.
Or ask prof. Soyinka in terms of schools and quality and affordable health care sevices in state of the art hospitals
Elelenwo is where i base,take a trip round ph you would be ashame,GPHC is not what rivers NEED,they need CHANGE THAT WE CAN SEE
Re: Governor Amaechi Buys $50 Million Bombardier Jet, Amid State’s Flood Disaster by zeal500: 9:35am On Oct 27, 2012
Ricky_Ross:

I am not from Rivers state, I am not Ikwerre man, I am Igbo from Imo State, so stop persecuting me. I have right to my opinion and you have yours. many of you ranting here didn't do nothing while Odili was busy looting and paying the media to rate him as the best governor in Nigeria. None of you said nothing, now someone is doing something and you guys are cryinghuh? I was here when Odili came to power and we all rejoiced and thought he was the messiah, but he wasted 8 years looting and stealing. He didn't do any road apart from the Eliozu road which collapsed last month. The state of road in PHC was terrible.

Tell me how any right thinking man would expect Amaechi to fix all the roads under 5 years? If you are honest you will admit Amaechi has tried as far as road construction is concerned, the problem is many of the contracts were given to Rivers people who are not qualified for the job.

Is Amaechi trying YES, is he perfect NO.
Did Odili leave any legacy in Rivers NO, apart from the fact that he was caught with 100 million dollars or so in South Africa and he later claimed the fund was for purchase of an aircraft.
Did Amaechi leave any legacy YES: He built the best primary and secondary schools in Nigeria. These schools are scattered all over the state for all to see. These schools are world class, more equipped than our government universities, maybe that is the part that is paining many of you? But these schools are on google for those too far away from Rivers. Amaechi has done very well in healthcare delivery, I don't know which governor that have done better than Amaechi in that area. If Amaechi can deliver on his promise of uninterrupted electricity come December then I will comfortably rate him among the top 3 best governors in Nigeria.

Odili- brought d 1st town bus,brt or moluwe
odili renovated schools just as Amaechi
odili did d slaughter bridge n Eliozu
odili did d Nlng road

Rick Ross simply go and hide......Odili n Amaechi are birds of the same feather(s). i will suggest u go and get ur facts right....'no bi to use billions dualiz road', we want change dt we can c
support gd governance n it will b well wt ur generations yet unborn
Re: Governor Amaechi Buys $50 Million Bombardier Jet, Amid State’s Flood Disaster by phantom(m): 11:17am On Oct 27, 2012
zeal500:

Odili- brought d 1st town bus,brt or moluwe
odili renovated schools just as Amaechi
odili did d slaughter bridge n Eliozu
odili did d Nlng road

Rick Ross simply go and hide......Odili n Amaechi are birds of the same feather(s). i will suggest u go and get ur facts right....'no bi to use billions dualiz road', we want change dt we can c
support gd governance n it will b well wt ur generations yet unborn
you still have the guts to mention a man who built the first bridge to collapse in port harcourtyour brand of ogogoro must be out of this world... grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Amaechi Buys $50 Million Bombardier Jet, Amid State’s Flood Disaster by jeremiah771(m): 11:26am On Oct 27, 2012
EPOMA:
Godswill just bought the second jet, so which lesson are they going to learn, Nigeria is messed up period
ALL LIARS WOULD GO TO HELL
Re: Governor Amaechi Buys $50 Million Bombardier Jet, Amid State’s Flood Disaster by Balmat(m): 2:12pm On Oct 27, 2012
He too shall end up like suntai! Just imagine d kilometres of good roads such money would construct. Even if he will leave it behind, that isnt d priority now. He did that for his own benèfit. He & his family shall reap the reward cos im sure his wife too encouraged him. They shall all know no peace, cos there shall be no peace for the wicked. Anuofia! Eewu $50m. Jet bombardier! [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Governor Amaechi Buys $50 Million Bombardier Jet, Amid State’s Flood Disaster by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 27, 2012
Nduson20: nawa 4 u o. Jst wondering d kind of mentality u have. We'r talkng abt a state where 90% of pple are sufferng,many displaced by flood,bad roads,hardship and u'r here supporting evil.may God change ur mentality.

Supporting evil you say abi. if na some else bought that jet you will still call them names or ritualist. tell me one thing that some one will do to please you all.

What am saying is, if the man bought the JET from his on pocket without state money then Good for him after all they get enough cash in payment and allowances. is he going to use his pocket money to dash to them poor people? abi na him make them poor? Abeg free the man.

If he bought the jet with stolen money then i pity him
Re: Governor Amaechi Buys $50 Million Bombardier Jet, Amid State’s Flood Disaster by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 27, 2012
ocelot2006:

The governor is not the cause of the flood. But he ought to have used those funds to aid those displaced and/or put in place civil infrastructures that will ease the plight of the people and probably divert the flood waters within the affected areas. That ought to have been his priority, not a new business jet.

Divert am to where? to my village abi. These flood is as a result of neglects from past and present government but mainly past Governments takes the blame.

U no hear when oga GEJ said they don try for flood abi u no understand wetin him mean?
Re: Governor Amaechi Buys $50 Million Bombardier Jet, Amid State’s Flood Disaster by Burch(m): 5:27pm On Oct 27, 2012
Ricky_Ross:

Pray you will be opportune to travel as much as I do. Enugu people are crying like Rivers people. I have been in and out of Enugu. I hardly spend weekends in PHC bc there are no tourists facilities. Enugu governor did well in his second term, just like Amechi, we all know he is sleeping like Amaechi and the rest. I have no time to waste on animals like you. You are not worth my 2 seconds.

Stop confusing urself. Tot u were of the opinion dat Rivers state lacks nothing, 18hrs power supply and so on. How cm dey now cry like orders. I doubt if u have ever left the comfort of ur brother's house in ph
Re: Governor Amaechi Buys $50 Million Bombardier Jet, Amid State’s Flood Disaster by Flyingngel(m): 7:00pm On Oct 27, 2012
ibrokay: Amaechi's second term is just a scam. I went to PHC last month and i couldn't find any improvement, The roads are in bad shape and you can hardly point to any good drianage in the town.
pls come to Akwa ibom and see our govenor in action. This man need to be given the president of Nigeria. Just today he has set d ball rolling in our new international stadium, commissioning of d state of d art govenor office and beside massive road constrution in virtually all d local government. Goodwill Obot Akpabio is truly God sent. All my prayer is dat God shld give us somebody lik him come 2015. He is a working man.
ibrokay: Amaechi's second term is just a scam. I went to PHC last month and i couldn't find any improvement, The roads are in bad shape and you can hardly point to any good drianage in the town.
pls come to Akwa ibom and see our govenor in action. This man need to be given the president of Nigeria. Just today he has set d ball rolling in our new international stadium, commissioning of d state of d art govenor office and beside massive road constrution in virtually all d local government. Goodwill Obot Akpabio is truly God sent. All my prayer is dat God shld give us somebody lik him come 2015. He is a working man.
Re: Governor Amaechi Buys $50 Million Bombardier Jet, Amid State’s Flood Disaster by otokx(m): 8:16pm On Oct 27, 2012
There is no need joining words with ricky ross - he is living in the world that exists in rivers state government website, 18hours of electricity per day is about less than 5% of Port Harcourt not even rivers state,some of the roads you listed exist only on the billboards that are at one point of the road or the other, come to uniport junction you will see one billboard but the big gulley on the road speaks for itself. AMAECHI it appeared began well but somewhere along the line things are no longer the same.
Re: Governor Amaechi Buys $50 Million Bombardier Jet, Amid State’s Flood Disaster by otokx(m): 8:23pm On Oct 27, 2012
Why Gov Amaechi Bought The $45m Private Jet by Laila Ikeji: 6:54pm
The Rivers State Government has confirmed the purchase of a brand new Bombardier Jet for Governor Chibuike Amaechi at a cost of $45million.

Mrs. Ibim Semenitari,the Commissioner for Information in reaction to inquiries by P.M.NEWS said “It was paid for two years ago. The reason is for safety. The new aircraft is a much safer one.”

She said the old aircraft will be sold.

According to a report, Amaechi acquired the brand new Bombardier Global 5000 (N565RS) for his exclusive use.

The report criticised Amaechi for going for such luxury ” at time hundreds of thousands of residents in his state are displaced by the worst flooding crisis in the state’s history”.

However,Semenitari pointed out that the purchase was made two years ago based on expert advice that the new one is safer.

She argued that the Governor duly consulted the Rivers state House of Assembly and the purchase was approved.

She said that the state government has not neglected the flood victims.

According to the Saharareporters, however,the newly purchased jet left Montreal-Trudeau Airport in Montreal, Quebec to Dakar Yoff International Airport.

And then it was delivered to the state government on 7 October 2012.

The jet was primarily purchased from Bombardier in Canada for $45.7 million through the Bank of Utah Trustee account.

“This is an ungodly act,” said a Port Harcourt-based human rights campaigner.

Amaechi was said to have traded off the state’s current Embraer Legacy 600 claiming it was too expensive to maintain.

There were also unconfirmed claims that the jet was struck by lightning”.

P.M.NEWS recalls that the sale of Rivers’ Dash 8-Q200 aircraft to Cross River State for $6 million.

Cross River State government decision to lease the plane to Aero Contractors to undertake commercial flights to and from Obudu airstrip was a source of media war between the State Action Congress of Nigeria,A C N,the State government.

The state claimed it sold the plane at 6Million US Dollars,while the Cross Rivers state goverment claimed it bought it at 9Million Dollars.

The ACN spokesman,Jerry Needam, asked the state government to come out clean about the actual amount it sold the aircraft.

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2012/10/27/amaechi-confirms-buying-45-million-bombardier-jet/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+PmNewsNigeria+%28PM+News+Nigeria%29

There is nothing more to be said.
Re: Governor Amaechi Buys $50 Million Bombardier Jet, Amid State’s Flood Disaster by dBard: 6:36am On Oct 28, 2012
Rooneyboy:

The state is in complete shambles my sister.

Prior to my visit, when ever I heard PH I used to think it was a very beautiful city, but on my arrival I was so disappointed.

Bad roads ,
Stayed there for about two weeks and saw light for about 45 minutes.

Dude,dats flexing. I recently moved cos in 7 months, I had light f like 1week.

Really, I DEY SHAME FOR MY COUNTRY.
Re: Governor Amaechi Buys $50 Million Bombardier Jet, Amid State’s Flood Disaster by dBard: 6:37am On Oct 28, 2012
[quote author=Rooneyboy]

[b][color=#006600]The state is in complete shambles my sister.

Prior to my visit, when ever I heard PH I used to think it was a very beautiful city, but on my arrival I was so disappointed.

Bad roads ,
Stayed there for about two weeks and saw light for about 45 minutes.

Dude,dats flexing. I recently moved cos in 7 months, I had light f like 1week.
Re: Governor Amaechi Buys $50 Million Bombardier Jet, Amid State’s Flood Disaster by dBard: 6:54am On Oct 28, 2012
Ricky_Ross: I am not supporting the extravagant lifestyle of our governors, but the way some fools are trash talking Rivers State is alarming. Can you all mention the names of your respective states so we can compare with Rivers State? Outside of Lagos State, which other Nigerian city is as developed as Port Harcourt? Someone said he spent 2 weeks in Rivers state and enjoyed only few hours of electricity? Which village is that? Thats what you get when you live in the ghetto... My own part of PHC i have standard road networks and we enjoy minimum 18 hours of power daily, sometimes the electricity lasts 3 days non stop...

I live in PHC, but someone comes from outside the state, spends 2 weeks in Port Harcourt and automatically he now knows PHC more than everyone else.

I must admit, Amaechi did wonders during his first term, and he is very slow now, but he is far ahead of most of your state governors hands down. What Amaechi achieved in the educational sector no other state governor can achieve in 8 years. Primary and secondary schools in River state are far more advanced and more equipped than many of your state universities, this is no joke. All over Rivers state, he built state of the art health centers.

If you are wondering what Amaechi is doing now, then take a trip to the GREATER PORT HARCOURT CITY. Thats where I built my house and that's where all the mega projects are going on. The World class hospital, world class roads, the best stadium in Nigeria, the Rivers state university of science and technology etc are at advanced stages of construction. There are too numerous projects in the GPHC to mention here. You either pay a visit to confirm, or you Google it.

Rivers state does not need this private jet, I am not from Rivers, I am not singing anyone praises, but I say things the way they are. From the way people are talking shiit here a stranger will assume PHC is a kinda shit hole. They should start by telling us what their own state governors have done better than Amechi. Akpabio should build the kind of world class schools in rivers bc that is what the poor masses need, not some Tropicana resorts and 5 star hotels that are for the rich only.

I laff in Ogbia. Abeg leave propaganda aside. I am currently at work in d Standard hospital n dre's no IVF (drips ) f patients t buy. the health centres are in a worse state. the Standard schools are failing,u need t hear d teachers complain. THERE ARE NO ROADS in Ph except at Odili road area n oginigba. electricity is messed up in most of d state, d state is a joke. There Was Nothing that was done that is sustainable. Greater Port Harcourt city project is just a pipe dream. Go now n see f urself,a friend works dre. lets not even talk abt d Mono Rail bizness,dats f anoda thread. THERE'S /WAS NOTHING SPECIAL ABT AMAECHI. Am not hating,am tired n vexing..
Re: Governor Amaechi Buys $50 Million Bombardier Jet, Amid State’s Flood Disaster by dBard: 7:51am On Oct 28, 2012
Abagworo:

You insult me for making my views known, who then is the tout here? My challenge is still open to you Amaechi haters. Amaechi has done more in everything than all the past Rivers State Governors combined( From 1967 to 2007). That's 40 years against 5. Let us compare in length of roads constructed, primary and secondary schools, health care centres, traffic orderliness(TIMARIV).

The bad roads in Port Harcourt are Woji, Iwofe(under construction), Elelenwo and East-West road. This government has reconstructed Azikiwe road, Station road and most roads inside old Port Harcourt town and changing them to underground drainage with walkways. Same with Trans-Amadi and Amadi-Abuloma area. The entire GRA is under reconstruction with underground drainage and walkways too. Tell me what this man will do that will be enough. Let's not forget Okporo road(Rumuodara), Oginigba,Rumuomasi, Rumuobiokani axis. Can you recall how Rumuola road used to be? What of the kind of flooding at NTA road(Around redeemed Church) in the past. There's ongoing construction of a dual link road from Ozuoba to Ogbogoro.
grin grin grin grin grin grin seriously stop. u really are joking. Abeg post pics(current mind u) cos its obvious u dnt knw Ph.
Re: Governor Amaechi Buys $50 Million Bombardier Jet, Amid State’s Flood Disaster by ccwizard: 9:13am On Oct 28, 2012
Ricky_Ross:

You guys should be honesty with yourselves. Are you honestly trying to say Odili performed better than Amaechi? What is the exchange rate of naira against the dollar when Odili was in power? Compare a cup of garri then and now? How much does it cost to do a kilometer road during Odillis regime?

You said each secondary school costs 4 Billion Naira? How much will it then cost to construct a university? Where did you get your facts?

Yes it costs N4b. The Governor said it With his own mouth during on on the end of the month meeting with stakeholders in the state. A state that has received over N1trillion within 5yrs and nothing to show for it.
Re: Governor Amaechi Buys $50 Million Bombardier Jet, Amid State’s Flood Disaster by Abagworo(m): 9:21am On Oct 28, 2012
ccwizard:

Yes it costs N4b. The Governor said it With his own mouth during on on the end of the month meeting with stakeholders in the state. A state that has received over N1trillion within 5yrs and nothing to show for it.

Why are you being mischievous? Some of those primary schools were awarded for 150million while the highest I saw was 350million. The cost depends on the size and terrain. The 4billion is a fabrication.
Re: Governor Amaechi Buys $50 Million Bombardier Jet, Amid State’s Flood Disaster by ccwizard: 9:25am On Oct 28, 2012
Ameachi Was the speaker during odilli's 8yrs in office n yet he'll always say he knew nothing about what happen during that tenure. My problem with ameachi is the quality of the roads done. U hear billions spent of 1 road n in less than a year the road begins to go bad. To be sincere when it comes to stealing Ameachi is worse than Odilli.
Re: Governor Amaechi Buys $50 Million Bombardier Jet, Amid State’s Flood Disaster by Abagworo(m): 9:35am On Oct 28, 2012
ccwizard: Ameachi Was the speaker during odilli's 8yrs in office n yet he'll always say he knew nothing about what happen during that tenure. My problem with ameachi is the quality of the roads done. U hear billions spent of 1 road n in less than a year the road begins to go bad. To be sincere when it comes to stealing Ameachi is worse than Odilli.

Have you ever put into consideration the cost of compensating the owners of the demolished houses? Its more expensive that the road itself. Take a look at Okporo road with over 200 demolished houses and minimum compensation of N15million per house. Don't you think a minimum of about N3billion has already gone to compensation alone?
Re: Governor Amaechi Buys $50 Million Bombardier Jet, Amid State’s Flood Disaster by ccwizard: 9:41am On Oct 28, 2012
Abagworo:

Why are you being mischievous? Some of those primary schools were awarded for 150million while the highest I saw was 350million. The cost depends on the size and terrain. The 4billion is a fabrication.
Re: Governor Amaechi Buys $50 Million Bombardier Jet, Amid State’s Flood Disaster by ccwizard: 9:42am On Oct 28, 2012
Abagworo:

N4b is the cost of building 1 model secondary school. Pls go and find out.
Re: Governor Amaechi Buys $50 Million Bombardier Jet, Amid State’s Flood Disaster by barikay: 11:26am On Oct 28, 2012
otokx: http://ynaija.com/hurray-gov-amaechi-secures-juicy-pension-for-himself-and-deputy/

Yesterday, May 31, Gov. Rotimi Amaechi signed a bill which would basically ensure that he continues to enjoy the perks of the governor’s office after leaving the office. The bill, which is titled The Rivers State Governor and Deputy Governor Pensions and Fringe Benefits Bill 2012, is the brainchild of the executive and was forwarded from the Governor’s Office to the House of Representative for a speedy passage.

Despite protestations from pressure groups in the state, the Rivers State House of Assembly went ahead to pass the bill on the 22nd of May by an overwhelming majority. And the sweetened deal was finalised yesterday with Governor Amaechi’s assent.

Consequently, Amaechi and his deputy, Tele Ikuru are entitled upon exit from office to benefits worthy of Wall Street executives, including:

100 per cent of their basic salaries
Two choice houses in any area of their choice in Rivers State and Abuja.
Three cars, replaceable every three years.
300 per cent funding for any furniture of their choice.
20 per cent funding for utility, 10 per cent funding for entertainment and 10 per cent of same for houses of their choice.
Free medical expenses for him and his immediate family.
Security details that will include two officials of the State Security Service (SSS), one female officer of the same department and eight police officers for personal and domestic security.
Domestic staff including a cook, steward, gardener, and others. All the domestic staff, including drivers shall be pensionable.

In addition to the executive perquisites bill, other bills signed into law by the governor on Wednesday include the Rivers State Universal Basic Education Amendment Bill 2012, the Rivers State Senior Secondary Schools’ Board Bill 2012, the Rivers State House of Assembly Service Commission Amendment Bill 2012 and the Rivers State Water Sector Development Law 2012.
what a rubbish. Ameachi is a thief

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Labour Leaders Stoned In Jos As Col Umar, Others Back FG / Profile Of Ibrahim Dankwambo And His Nigerian Presidential Bid / Muhammadu Gambo Jimeta Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.