Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

A Prove Of The Existence Of God. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Prove Of The Existence Of God. (1912 Views)

Those Doubting The Existence Of God,what Is The Source Of Supernatural Powers / REVEALED: Popular Celebrities Who Dont Believe In The Existence Of God (PHOTOS) / Atheists: Empirical Reasoning For The Existence Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Prove Of The Existence Of God. by pastormustwacc: 5:00pm On Oct 26, 2012
THIS POST WAS NOT HIDDEN
Re: A Prove Of The Existence Of God. by Sweetnecta: 5:06pm On Oct 26, 2012
@wiegraf:
by wiegraf: 3:55pm

Sweetnecta: the dimmest of argument floors the ignorantly very intelligent.

an old man once asked his eye doctor what would have happened if the eye lashes were of equal size and sticky because of oil from the body?

the eye doctor was so taken aback that he ended up his atheist agenda because of his realization that Whoever designed the eye did not miss the slightest details for it to work as well as it works.

they hindsight is 20/20. the foresight is actually 20/20, but the poor at inner seeing didnt see it until it is a thing of the past, the reason he now see it by hindsight.

Ignorantly very intelligent
The human eye, the most well designed organ ever. (For your info, that's one of the worst organs you could have picked, but I won't waste too much energy on you. The fact that it's not your story, and indeed probably originated from some 'wise' and respected muslim, speaks volumes about the culture)
The complete lack of sense. I just figured out $hitting is useful, praise allah
I do like me any sort of deluded religionist, but am I being an ignorant bigot, or are muslims really the nadir?
i could have chose a nail on the finger or toe, the result will still be the same for those who use their mind. if you think classroom is where you get to use your mind the most, you have mistaken. medicine is not an exact science the reason you dont have a single medication for any single disease.

if you dont have a finger nail, you will feel huge could on your open flesh in the winter. what about in the hot of summer? can you even let any kind of water, hot or cold or even lukewarm run over your exposed bleeding finger because their is not fingernail?

come on wie graf. funny man. abeg; dress [comot] as they used to say in 9ja.
Re: A Prove Of The Existence Of God. by tevinsolt: 5:23pm On Oct 26, 2012
Re: A Prove Of The Existence Of God. by pastormustwacc: 5:57pm On Oct 26, 2012
Sweetnecta: @wiegraf: i could have chose a nail on the finger or toe, the result will still be the same for those who use their mind. if you think classroom is where you get to use your mind the most, you have mistaken. medicine is not an exact science the reason you dont have a single medication for any single disease.

if you dont have a finger nail, you will feel huge could on your open flesh in the winter. what about in the hot of summer? can you even let any kind of water, hot or cold or even lukewarm run over your exposed bleeding finger because their is not fingernail?

A strange one thou art. . .i cannot seem to understand you at all.

2 Likes

Re: A Prove Of The Existence Of God. by wiegraf: 6:55pm On Oct 26, 2012
Sweetnecta: @wiegraf: i could have chose a nail on the finger or toe, the result will still be the same for those who use their mind. if you think classroom is where you get to use your mind the most, you have mistaken. medicine is not an exact science the reason you dont have a single medication for any single disease.

I see...

You could have used another organ, yet you chose one noted for its imperfections. That's called ignorance. All your organs are shaped by mutations/natural selection, read some evolution for allah's sake.

Then you make a statement like the bolded. Do you think anyone who makes a statement like that has the right to be lecturing others about being too literal, or about anything else for that matter? Do you even grasp what being literal means? As for your other point, that was a completely nonsensical way to get is across. It's a bit like saying a tv must have been designed by a sentient being because there are little invisible men furiously switching light bulbs behind the screen. Then it seems like were feeling like you had just made one of the most profound statements ever.

Random: why the need to try to sound wise anyways? that was a total failure. Not all of us are supposed to have intelligence for debates of this nature, etc. Some of us were destined to become mai-guards and such, like those with @vedax's mental capabilities. Note I am not saying I am particularly intelligent. Why am I a funny man. I really don't get this. Lots of people much funnier than me here....
Re: A Prove Of The Existence Of God. by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 26, 2012
oluface: How many of those who do not believe in the existence of God knew they will be in this world someday. And how many of you know what will happen to u when you die. That is a prove that there is a supernatural being somewhere who regulate all the affairs on earth and every other place. Prove me wrong
So lack of pre-life and post-death knowledge is PROOF that there's GOD...

Your PROOF is based on 'ignorance'?

Am I missing something here..
Re: A Prove Of The Existence Of God. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 26, 2012
musKeeto:
So lack of pre-life and post-death knowledge is PROOF that there's GOD...

Your PROOF is based on 'ignorance'?

Am I missing something here..
Kindly Enlighten me.
Re: A Prove Of The Existence Of God. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 26, 2012
wiegraf:

I see...

You could have used another organ, yet you chose one noted for its imperfections. That's called ignorance. All your organs are shaped by mutations/natural selection, read some evolution for allah's sake.

Then you make a statement like the bolded. Do you think anyone who makes a statement like that has the right to be lecturing others about being too literal, or about anything else for that matter? Do you even grasp what being literal means? As for your other point, that was a completely nonsensical way to get is across. It's a bit like saying a tv must have been designed by a sentient being because there are little invisible men furiously switching light bulbs behind the screen. Then it seems like were feeling like you had just made one of the most profound statements ever.

Random: why the need to try to sound wise anyways? that was a total failure. Not all of us are supposed to have intelligence for debates of this nature, etc. Some of us were destined to become mai-guards and such, like those with @vedax's mental capabilities. Note I am not saying I am particularly intelligent. Why am I a funny man. I really don't get this. Lots of people much funnier than me here....

Chai! U wicked o.
Anyway I think everybody will agree with me that I have been supporting the op from the scratch. I have never seen one so brilliant.

But seriously I think sweetnecta and oluface are married to each other, or they atleast deserve to be. They might even be the same person.
Re: A Prove Of The Existence Of God. by wiegraf: 12:28am On Oct 27, 2012
inurmind:
They might even be the same person.

Hmmm, good allah!
Considering... That's actually possi...
I dunno, but seems a lot more shills in islam
Re: A Prove Of The Existence Of God. by Sweetnecta: 12:58pm On Oct 27, 2012
^^^^ wiegraf, abeg 'rite properly. all your ebonics i no sabi read.

@inurmind:
by inurmind: 8:59pm On Oct 26

wiegraf:

I see...

i have spent many decades on earth and i have been in some parts of the world where they are pushing evolution harder than what you are saying here. neither them nor you in a trillion years will be able to evolve man from monkey, you son of a gorilla [i am sure that you know that i have not offended you by reminding you, an evolutionist telling you that i know who your family is; gorilla].

typical evolutionist son of a gorilla [again, not abusing you, but reminding you of what you accept for yourself]. you gorilla children always talk in abstraction thinking that as long as you are not committed to anything, no one can pin you down. i am not one of those take your garbage. i was think if you can tell us how this earth evolved from that particle of yours? please dont forget about all the elements that the earth contains, including the water it holds as a bowl.

now i say God created you. and what you will find is that even in the most sophisticated lab, after you have been sanitized before the experiment, if the experiment time is long enough, you will get dirty. the dirt when collected and analyzed, it will contain element in the water and earth, the two elements that God says He created you from. Tell me what was in the single particle that you say you originating source is before you mutated from your forebears the gorilla [again, you as an evolutionist agree that that your bloodline is gorilla's].

i get you joke, so you are a funny man to me. neither 'vedax nor me is gonna be a mai-guard to anyone, including the best of them, inshaAllah. Instead, we shall compete with these pedigree you are assigning vedax to. Amin. nigeria needs alot of dangote. and i am sure vedax can be another so that he can employ the job seekers that are plentiful in 9ja. I pray that for him and many and even you, mr. son of gorilla.

Chai! U wicked o.
? what did he do?

Anyway I think everybody will agree with me that I have been supporting the op from the scratch. I have never seen one so brilliant.

But seriously I think sweetnecta and oluface are married to each other, or they atleast deserve to be. They might even be the same person.
i am a man you silly billy 'g. .t". i am just joking with you here about the qualification. don vex. the best ideas often start with the most basic thought/premise. when your gorillas got together they didnt know they will produce you by doing what pair of gorillas do in mating [i am taking it that you are an evolutionist, too. otherwise we are using wiegraf gorillas here].

see. Yahweh even made the not clear in speech Moses a big Book and defeated Pharaoh through him. Fatherless Jesus from a single young mother is made to turn the jewish nations to shreds, exposing their disbelief the way Adam is made to expose the disbelief of satan.

both of your, your mating gorillas produced you from what the mate gorillas gave to the female gorillas when they mated. mere liquid and you are now more than that liquid amounts, forming. you guys fall my hand.
Re: A Prove Of The Existence Of God. by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 27, 2012
Kai!

Oluface and Sweetnecta, I have some IQ juice to boost your reasoning. It costs 20,000 dirams for one bottle grin

1 Like

Re: A Prove Of The Existence Of God. by wiegraf: 2:25pm On Oct 27, 2012
Sweetnecta: ^^^^ wiegraf, abeg 'rite properly. all your ebonics i no sabi read.

@inurmind: i have spent many decades on earth and i have been in some parts of the world where they are pushing evolution harder than what you are saying here. neither them nor you in a trillion years will be able to evolve man from monkey, you son of a gorilla [i am sure that you know that i have not offended you by reminding you, an evolutionist telling you that i know who your family is; gorilla].

typical evolutionist son of a gorilla [again, not abusing you, but reminding you of what you accept for yourself]. you gorilla children always talk in abstraction thinking that as long as you are not committed to anything, no one can pin you down. i am not one of those take your garbage. i was think if you can tell us how this earth evolved from that particle of yours? please dont forget about all the elements that the earth contains, including the water it holds as a bowl.

now i say God created you. and what you will find is that even in the most sophisticated lab, after you have been sanitized before the experiment, if the experiment time is long enough, you will get dirty. the dirt when collected and analyzed, it will contain element in the water and earth, the two elements that God says He created you from. Tell me what was in the single particle that you say you originating source is before you mutated from your forebears the gorilla [again, you as an evolutionist agree that that your bloodline is gorilla's].

i get you joke, so you are a funny man to me. neither 'vedax nor me is gonna be a mai-guard to anyone, including the best of them, inshaAllah. Instead, we shall compete with these pedigree you are assigning vedax to. Amin. nigeria needs alot of dangote. and i am sure vedax can be another so that he can employ the job seekers that are plentiful in 9ja. I pray that for him and many and even you, mr. son of gorilla.

? what did he do?

i am a man you silly billy 'g. .t". i am just joking with you here about the qualification. don vex. the best ideas often start with the most basic thought/premise. when your gorillas got together they didnt know they will produce you by doing what pair of gorillas do in mating [i am taking it that you are an evolutionist, too. otherwise we are using wiegraf gorillas here].

see. Yahweh even made the not clear in speech Moses a big Book and defeated Pharaoh through him. Fatherless Jesus from a single young mother is made to turn the jewish nations to shreds, exposing their disbelief the way Adam is made to expose the disbelief of satan.

both of your, your mating gorillas produced you from what the mate gorillas gave to the female gorillas when they mated. mere liquid and you are now more than that liquid amounts, forming. you guys fall my hand.

Hahahahahaha

You sound mad, but it was still a bit funny... Your ignorance is still astounding (we didn't evolve from gorillas bros, and all that talk about particles and what not, seriously). But I'll let you go, for now. Not interested in changing your delusions, just want you to keep your $hit private and out of public sphere. Keep your sharia nonsense and fairy tales to yourself, seriously. I have no idea why the need to wear a badge for your imaginary friend and impose your will on others. It is the height of insulting.

Kudos
Re: A Prove Of The Existence Of God. by Sweetnecta: 3:04pm On Oct 27, 2012
@logicboy03:
by Logicboy03(m): 2:19pm
Kai!

Oluface and Sweetnecta, I have some IQ juice to boost your reasoning. It costs 20,000 dirams for one bottle grin
dont spill the juice because you definitely need it so that you can make more than 500 pounds a weekend while dupsy abiola is making mega buck, you darn gorilla and your maga must pay, mugu. epic fail. let me respond to wiegraf the son of king kong.

@wiegraf:
by wiegraf: 2:25pm

Hahahahahaha

You sound mad, but it was still a bit funny... Your ignorance is still astounding (we didn't evolve from gorillas bros, and all that talk about particles and what not, seriously). But I'll let you go, for now. Not interested in changing your delusions, just want you to keep your $hit private and out of public sphere. Keep your sharia nonsense and fairy tales to yourself, seriously. I have no idea why the need to wear a badge for your imaginary friend and impose your will on others. It is the height of insulting.

Kudos
i am just toying with your emotion, not mad. the sharia is already out in the public square and in africa in central market. you may try to tell me how seed gets engineered to become seedling since no science can touch that? yet you said there is no God. son of a female do.g [an animal that you have to come from as an evolutionist. i am giving you good stuff in real time and all you yap about is dont tell me..

how are you going learn if you dont put your mind to it so that you can get good knowledge?
Re: A Prove Of The Existence Of God. by wiegraf: 3:46pm On Oct 27, 2012
Sweetnecta: @logicboy03: dont spill the juice because you definitely need it so that you can make more than 500 pounds a weekend while dupsy abiola is making mega buck, you darn gorilla and your maga must pay, mugu. epic fail. let me respond to wiegraf the son of king kong.

@wiegraf: i am just toying with your emotion, not mad. the sharia is already out in the public square and in africa in central market. you may try to tell me how seed gets engineered to become seedling since no science can touch that? yet you said there is no God. son of a female do.g [an animal that you have to come from as an evolutionist. i am giving you good stuff in real time and all you yap about is dont tell me..

how are you going learn if you dont put your mind to it so that you can get good knowledge?

Now I'm sure you mad. Quit, while you still have a teeny weeny bit of dignity left....

1 Like

Re: A Prove Of The Existence Of God. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 27, 2012
Now I understand why muslims have a separate sectioncheesycheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: A Prove Of The Existence Of God. by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 27, 2012
@sweetnecta, so u are a dude? Well your name sounds really feminine.

Beautiful write-up you have here, it makes complete sense. Even Professor Dame Jonathan, a renown master of the english language at Oxford university, would be proud of your work.
And anybody who says this work is IQ depressing must have a humerus in his leg, that person must really be abnormal.

1 Like

Re: A Prove Of The Existence Of God. by FMK(m): 6:10pm On Oct 27, 2012
inurmind: Whaoh, this is real factual evidence that god exists.
Dude u are a genuis. I never expected ur thread to be this enlightening.
Let me run to the nearest church and give my life to christ.

you are just mocking and insulting wink are not your thoughts to give your life to christ

(1) (2) (Reply)

Catholic Priest Wakes Up From Coma After 17 Months, Converts To Isl / How Can A Sex Addict(fornication) Stop It??? / BREAKING NEWS: Real Life Angel Has Fallen From The Sky In London | See Scary Pho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.