Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,364 members, 7,826,429 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

What Do Nigerian Girls Love The Most? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Nigerian Girls Love The Most? (18498 Views)

Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"? / Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? / Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Love The Most? by Adeks(m): 1:41am On Oct 28, 2012
@gree-die and booqee, story story...
Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Love The Most? by sconsults: 1:52am On Oct 28, 2012
[size=18pt]FOOD[/size]
Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Love The Most? by NovusHomo(m): 5:12am On Oct 28, 2012
They hate DEODORANTS. No wonder... grin grin grin
Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Love The Most? by deviduff(m): 6:56am On Oct 28, 2012
Di(c)k
Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Love The Most? by greedie1(f): 7:38am On Oct 28, 2012
Adeks: @gree-die and booqee, story story...

Adeks dear, it seems you have always had the unfortunate luck of meeting only materialistic girls.... Let me tell you about the law of attraction: you are what you think but most importantly, you attract what you think.

Do you still wonder why you meet girls that are just after money? Work on yourself!!
Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Love The Most? by greedie1(f): 7:39am On Oct 28, 2012
Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Love The Most? by Adeks(m): 9:06am On Oct 28, 2012
@gree-die, it doesn't matter what you think or say about me. the fact remains that what most girls are after is money nd sex. it dozn't have to be through my personal experience dear. it's clear 4 all to see. all u have to do is look around
Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Love The Most? by senator2k9(m): 10:12am On Oct 28, 2012
freecocoa: I wonder what sex will be doing on the list of things I love the most.
but ur name is "freecocoa" , so which COCOA do u give freely??
Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Love The Most? by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 28, 2012
Adeks: @gree-die, it doesn't matter what you think or say about me. the fact remains that what most girls are after is money nd sex. it dozn't have to be through my personal experience dear. it's clear 4 all to see. all u have to do is look around
how can u come up with such assumption?! Good Lord!!
For me..sex is the last thing on my mind when entering into a relationship. Infact i'd rather dat pple don't get intimate until they get married..but sadly enough, only very few guys would accept dat for you.
As for money,..gosh! Who no like money pls?? If a guy sees me and gives me money just out of goodwill or prolly cos he wants to date me..why i no go collect?? When i no be arowomagba!
But i won't enter into relationships because of money. My ex was jobless when i started dating him..yeah. I look for love not money..but i like money. Call it story story. It doesn't matter

1 Like

Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Love The Most? by Abujafood: 11:41am On Oct 28, 2012
booqee: how can u come up with such assumption?! Good Lord!!
For me..sex is the last thing on my mind when entering into a relationship. Infact i'd rather dat pple don't get intimate until they get married..but sadly enough, only very few guys would accept dat for you.
As for money,..gosh! Who no like money pls?? If a guy sees me and gives me money just out of goodwill or prolly cos he wants to date me..why i no go collect?? When i no be arowomagba!
But i won't enter into relationships because of money. My ex was jobless when i started dating him..yeah. I look for love not money..but i like money. Call it story story. It doesn't matter

Story, once upon a time, time time!
Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Love The Most? by greedie1(f): 11:51am On Oct 28, 2012
Adeks: @gree-die, it doesn't matter what you think or say about me. the fact remains that what most girls are after is money nd sex. it dozn't have to be through my personal experience dear. it's clear 4 all to see. all u have to do is look around

like I wrote earlier, ur mindset is what attracts those type of girls to you... Think positive and positive will come your way
Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Love The Most? by BrutusOj(m): 12:02pm On Oct 28, 2012
Security as used by plenty of d female above is money..what's security?with a fat bank account n lavishin it on dm de re well secured wit u.If dia is one lady who doesn't like money,den she probably doesn't exist..
Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Love The Most? by julianairo(f): 12:09pm On Oct 28, 2012
As for me wot I like most is cash den all oda things can now follow
Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Love The Most? by laberry101(m): 1:04pm On Oct 28, 2012
sugar 001: This thread is for ladies... Rt?... But of course....Once again NL boys wont allow the ladies.
Lots of busy body males on NL sha. *smh.

@Poster.... Security all the way. Sex isnt important to most ladies including me.... And money is important but it doesnt give me that 100% happiness.

Ok! Pardon my intrusion, but a quick intel on "Security", and from all ur definition of the term "Security", I gathered y'all refer mostly financial, basically from every ones intrusion of kids good schooling and being able to do every other stuff as a family and more....

But truth is, what y'all should be saying is "Financial Freedom", and makes me think there's no big dreamer amongst us here on this thread.

Financial Freedom, with this you can achieve more than just being able to take care if you family, going on vacations on resorts all over the world, being able to spend more than anything without being so afraid your funds will go LOW!

Financial Security, just being able to pay the bills as at when due, feed, and that's the end, no delayed payments of bills, all your earned money has a particular and specific expense, no extra budget and that's what most of you are saying you want.

Please financial freedom guys is better...@poster.
Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Love The Most? by laberry101(m): 1:14pm On Oct 28, 2012
gree-die:

Adeks dear, it seems you have always had the unfortunate luck of meeting only materialistic girls.... Let me tell you about the law of attraction: you are what you think but most importantly, you attract what you think.

Do you still wonder why you meet girls that are just after money? Work on yourself!!

Daiiimmmm....double Damn Baby, thats the first time I any gurl ever spoke about the law of attraction...Secrets behind the universe!
Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Love The Most? by laberry101(m): 1:14pm On Oct 28, 2012
gree-die:

Daiiimmmm....double Damn Baby, thats the first time I Heard any gurl ever spoke about the law of attraction...Secrets behind the universe!
Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Love The Most? by greedie1(f): 4:09pm On Oct 28, 2012
laberry101:

Daiiimmmm....double Damn Baby, thats the first time I Heard any gurl ever spoke about the law of attraction...Secrets behind the universe!
lol...hey sweery, how are you?
Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Love The Most? by Serendipity: 5:19pm On Oct 28, 2012
gree-die:

It means communication; ability to express myself and be listened to without being judged..it means that I'm cherished, loved and adored by my partner for who I am, the way I am even if I'm not Kim K's look alike or Iweala's twinee.. It means that my partner possesses qualites I want in a man, dat I'm not settling for less.. It means consistency, even if we argue or disagree, the underlying love is still there.. It means that I know his weak points and can deal with it.. It means that I always have his attention even when there are other people around..it means that what I have presently is ideal (ofcz there is always room for improvement) and I don't look back with nostalgia.. It means that I can trust him.. It means that I'm confident and secured without threatening baggages as is he..

Security entails a lot if things but basically it's that gut feeling, that intuition that my relationship is firm and can withstand a tempest (this feeling is rarely wrong)
stellar, I think this is.
Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Love The Most? by laberry101(m): 5:28pm On Oct 28, 2012
gree-die:

lol...hey sweery, how are you?

Oh well I've been better!!! How U?
Can I PM ya?
Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Love The Most? by greedie1(f): 5:41pm On Oct 28, 2012
laberry101:

Oh well I've been better!!! How U?
Can I PM ya?

im gud. Ofcz you can
Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Love The Most? by wizard01(m): 6:02pm On Oct 28, 2012
Ladies stop deceiving your selves. The definition of security to a typical Naija chick Is Money and good Sex. Ok Ladies how do you define your context of Security?
Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Love The Most? by danot1030: 7:51pm On Oct 28, 2012
these girls are too holy.... i don't believe them, most of them are lairs and pretenders... we know them...
Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Love The Most? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 28, 2012
danot1030: these girls are too holy.... i don't believe them, most of them are lairs and pretenders... we know them...
3 posts since 2008, lmao!!
Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Love The Most? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 28, 2012
*Shollypopz:

3 posts since 2008, lmao!!

you dey find e-boyfriend? undecided
Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Love The Most? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 28, 2012
joeydozzy:

you dey find e-boyfriend? undecided
how does that translate to looking for an e.bf?? angry angry

I just find it hilarious that he hasn't made more than 3 comments since 2008.

He's prolly an alt. account to a regular member undecided
Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Love The Most? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 28, 2012
*Shollypopz:

how does that translate to looking for an e.bf?? angry angry

I just find it hilarious that he hasn't made more than 3 comments since 2008.

He's prolly an alt. account to a regular member undecided

they ban you? grin
Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Love The Most? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 28, 2012
joeydozzy:

they ban you? grin
lol, sexkillz is a fool naa grin grin grin
Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Love The Most? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 28, 2012
*Shollypopz:

lol, sexkillz is as fool naa grin grin grin

thank God, that username is known for torture grin. I hope the ban reaches 2013 tongue
Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Love The Most? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 28, 2012
joeydozzy:

thank God, that username is known for torture grin. I hope the ban reaches 2013 tongue
lol, I see how much u love me. U wan get me off here quick-quick, so u can cheat on me, rit??
Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Love The Most? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 28, 2012
*Shollypopz:

lol, I see how much u love me. U wan get me off here quick-quick, so u can cheat on me, rit??

before nko? Don't you know there's love in sharing? undecided
Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Love The Most? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 28, 2012
joeydozzy:

before nko? Don't you know there's love in sharing? undecided
I don't share nuffin heffa!!

I thereby proclaim u my ex, Nonsense!
Re: What Do Nigerian Girls Love The Most? by Mynd44: 8:41pm On Oct 28, 2012
*Shollypopz:

I don't share nuffin heffa!!

I thereby proclaim u my ex, Nonsense!
Can I take over?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Student Girlfriend Hardly Calls Me But Claims To Love Me / If This Lady In The Picture Cheat On You....what Would You Do? / Nigerian Married Men And Adultery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.