Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

The Average IQ Of Nigeria Is 69 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Average IQ Of Nigeria Is 69 (28663 Views)

Africa's Political Situation Is Caused By The Low IQ Of The People. / Africa With The Lowest Average IQ In The World - Study (picture Map)!!! / Tribute To Nigeria's Parable Of Integrity-general Muhammadu Buhari Is 69 Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Average IQ Of Nigeria Is 69 by Otuabaroku: 3:13pm On Oct 27, 2012
pastormustwacc:
For where, show us your working sheet. I am sure you scored not more than 20. Everyone claiming they did their IQ test on this board are claiming high figures.

Why can you people not be honest for christ sake? A country of ret.ards. smh
^^ Of what benefit will it give me to claim the score I did not get. I don't have anything to prove with you. If you like take it and if don't, that's your opinion. For your opinion doesn't count.
Re: The Average IQ Of Nigeria Is 69 by oladayo042: 3:25pm On Oct 27, 2012
bigx:

That's what I meant, a skewed sample (e.g subjects from a Home for the Mentally Challenged) can create results like this.
LMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Average IQ Of Nigeria Is 69 by marabout(m): 4:09pm On Oct 27, 2012
ROSSIKE:

IQ tests are completely worthless, and are a mere propaganda tool for racists to air their ignoble ideas. Basing IQ tests on a nation's level of development (which tends to be what happens regardless of their methodology) is the height of stupidity, as it presupposes that developed nations were ''born developed'' and never had to go through the stages that we did, which is the height of lies and propaganda.

I stated in an earlier post that we Africans should develop our own IQ & EQ tests that take into consideration our way of life. Even though I don't believe in the whole stuff but it is correlates here in the West. I have done IQ tests before in a Western setting and my score wasn't worse than those of Europeans and Asians but then that was in a select group. I have also lived in more varied European environments than most colleagues and I may even have had an advantage over them. I cannot expect an otherwise brilliant African just coming from Africa to score so high.
It doesn't mean that he's less intelligent or retarded than the Europeans.

When I watch quiz shows here in Europe, I often do quite well in questions about history, geograpghy, maths, science etc but useless in questions about expressions Europeans use routinely at home and events/hit music/films of the time I was not living in Europe.
Re: The Average IQ Of Nigeria Is 69 by matthew41(m): 4:45pm On Oct 27, 2012
kindabigg: Lynn and Vanhanen (2006) accorded a national IQ of 69 to Nigeria. Here's the abstract of the paper

don't mind those idiot jare,this is 1 of their strategies to downgrade Africans......Mtcheeeeeeewwwww.
Re: The Average IQ Of Nigeria Is 69 by Luxythere: 5:27pm On Oct 27, 2012
GenBuhari: Is the IQ test written in Nigeria's language rather than english and based on things Nigerians understand?.

I reckon that at least a signifanct proportin of the total score would be influenced by these factors.

I wonder what the score of the average english man would be if the test was written in pidgin english and involved questions about popular nigerian pastimes? Do you think the english man could score upto 69?

Your IQ is definitely above 69

ROSSIKE:

IQ tests are completely worthless, and are a mere propaganda tool for racists to air their ignoble ideas. Basing IQ tests on a nation's level of development (which tends to be what happens regardless of their methodology) is the height of stupidity, as it presupposes that developed nations were ''born developed'' and never had to go through the stages that we did, which is the height of lies and propaganda.

matthew41: don't mind those idiot jare,this is 1 of their strategies to downgrade

Africans......Mtcheeeeeeewwwww.
pastormustwacc:
You are so right. This thread for instance, assuming, it represents a fair share of the population, should have an average IQ of say 50.

Your IQ is definitely below 69 #youshitwhereyoueat
Re: The Average IQ Of Nigeria Is 69 by ba7man(m): 5:30pm On Oct 27, 2012
The problem is not what you scored in an IQ test but what you did with your intelligence. A lot of people might score high but soon after the test pick up their certificate and start job hunting. Why not use that intelligence to create employment for yourself and others??
Re: The Average IQ Of Nigeria Is 69 by ba7man(m): 5:31pm On Oct 27, 2012
With how intelligent a lot of people are, they havnt solved any problem in their society.
Re: The Average IQ Of Nigeria Is 69 by uzoexcel(m): 5:36pm On Oct 27, 2012
dumb fu*c*k
seunmustwac:

Stop trying to act smart, i am sure your IQ no fit pass 41 highest. No Nigerian can cross 100 jare, stop lying. Even seun wey get nairaland sef, his IQ should be like 25, if not this site suppose don move forward - it is still wack.
Re: The Average IQ Of Nigeria Is 69 by Agiliti(m): 5:42pm On Oct 27, 2012
these people don come again
these "high iq" people developed google and yahoo
yet these "low iq" people use these "high iq" tools to scam them everyday

now who is more intelligent?
Re: The Average IQ Of Nigeria Is 69 by ba7man(m): 5:49pm On Oct 27, 2012
Agiliti: these people don come again
these "high iq" people developed google and yahoo
yet these "low iq" people use these "high iq" tools to scam them everyday

now who is more intelligent?
Is that your definition of intelligence?? Being a fraud. The bible refers to people like that as "Fools".
Being a "thief" must require a high level of intelligence to you. Sorry but u're part of the reason the score is that low.
Re: The Average IQ Of Nigeria Is 69 by pastormustwacc: 6:08pm On Oct 27, 2012
Luxythere:
Your IQ is definitely below 69 #youshitwhereyoueat
I no mind, if i be maybe 20, wetin i no be say, the two of us na the same IQ i get, we are all ret*ards.

uzoexcel: dumb fu*c*k
Ahan? emi nikan tan? Only me for that matter?
Re: The Average IQ Of Nigeria Is 69 by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 27, 2012
seunmustwac:

Stop trying to act smart, i am sure your IQ no fit pass 41 highest. No Nigerian can cross 100 jare, stop lying. Even seun wey get nairaland sef, his IQ should be like 25, if not this site suppose don move forward - it is still wack.

seunmustwac:

All the nairaland admins have a collective IQ of like 30 (divide that by their total number), judging by the way they ban people, and the nonsense stuffs they put on the homepage atimes.

*Signs up for a new ID before them ban this one and throway key*

grin grin
Re: The Average IQ Of Nigeria Is 69 by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 27, 2012
Let them test Achebe, Soyinka and Oyebode IQ - theirs might hit 260! But try Obj, Gej,Gowon- theirs might be below 45! That is a typical case in Nigeria! Even on this platform, an average of 40 might be achieved i mean from the over 900k registered (alive or dead) followers!
Re: The Average IQ Of Nigeria Is 69 by Agiliti(m): 6:33pm On Oct 27, 2012
ba7man: Is that your definition of intelligence?? Being a fraud. The bible refers to people like that as "Fools".
Being a "thief" must require a high level of intelligence to you. Sorry but u're part of the reason the score is that low.

if you don't get the big picture of what i'm trying to say and all you hear is fraud, then i'm sorry for you
if you have to refer to the bible just to give me a definition of what a fool is, then i am extra sorry for you

go and build up your self-esteem and maybe, just maybe you'll understand when your masters are trying to diss you on the low
Re: The Average IQ Of Nigeria Is 69 by ba7man(m): 6:38pm On Oct 27, 2012
Agiliti:

if you don't get the big picture of what i'm trying to say and all you hear is fraud, then i'm sorry for you
if you have to refer to the bible just to give me a definition of what a fool is, then i am extra sorry for you

go and build up your self-esteem and maybe, just maybe you'll understand when your masters are trying to diss you on the low
You don't have a "Big picture" in your empty head jooor, what do u know bout "Big pictures" with the trash u talking. Trying to make yourself happy by pointing out the fact that we "scam" them. You're probably a scammer too. Look at their Countries and look at ours, its people that think like you that pull this nation down.
Re: The Average IQ Of Nigeria Is 69 by Agiliti(m): 6:43pm On Oct 27, 2012
ba7man: You don't have a point. Trying to make yourself happy by pointing out the fact that we "scam" them. You're probably a scammer too. Look at their Countries and look at ours, its people that think like you that pull this nation down.

i'm going to try again....who is more intelligent? the most intelligent dog or a wolf?
Re: The Average IQ Of Nigeria Is 69 by ba7man(m): 6:50pm On Oct 27, 2012
We claim to be smarter yet they control the world's economy,...90% of what we use is made by them and we still claim to be smarter. We go to their Country to stare at their cites and some people are still trying to prove we're smarter. See our societies, do u see the evidence that we're smarter??...We're still in a transition process but we will get there.
Re: The Average IQ Of Nigeria Is 69 by Agiliti(m): 6:52pm On Oct 27, 2012
ba7man: We claim to be smarter yet they control the world's economy,...90% of what we use is made by them and we still claim to be smarter. We go to their Country to stare at their cites and some people are still trying to prove we're smarter. See our societies, do u see the evidence that we're smarter??...We're still in a transition process but we will get there.

are you too scared to reply my question or you just could not find the bible verse that talked about dog intelligence?
Re: The Average IQ Of Nigeria Is 69 by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 27, 2012
on another thread,el rufai called nigerian youth intelletually lazy and someone was blaming govt,corruption for being daft,i laughed,dont you owe it to yourself to be the brightest star in the galaxy?watched da luniz "i got five on it" and you could see rappers playing chess.exercise ur brain,its your best friend and will be the last to go when ur youth and strenght has faded,tall order probably,well see u on the other side of dementia and alzhimers
Re: The Average IQ Of Nigeria Is 69 by ba7man(m): 7:04pm On Oct 27, 2012
Agiliti:

are you too scared to reply my question or you just could not find the bible verse that talked about dog intelligence?
Dude, provide facts and stop asking me stupid questions.....Damn, you'll soon ask which is smarter, The chicken or the turkey.
Re: The Average IQ Of Nigeria Is 69 by ba7man(m): 7:22pm On Oct 27, 2012
I'm watching CNN right now and I'm comparing their studio to NTA's. The evidence is all around the world but @Agiliti chooses to deceive himself. By the way, which is smarter?? A frog or a lizard?
Re: The Average IQ Of Nigeria Is 69 by Agiliti(m): 7:25pm On Oct 27, 2012
ba7man: Dude, provide facts and stop asking me stupid questions.....Damn, you'll soon ask which is smarter, The chicken or the turkey.

there's no way a person like you can see the big picture, you have labelled me a scammer, thief, fool, an empty head, a reason the iq is so low and a person whose style of thinking pulls this country down all from a few words we exchanged, yet you cower in fear when i ask you a simple question which up till now, you still cannot answer

you know if this were an iq test, you would be classified as mentally reetarded because you cannot prove any of you assertions
not to worry though, according to the oyibo people you would just be an average nigerian since mental reetardardation is classified as an iq of 70 or below

now do you see how they're trying to diss you on the low.........reetard
Re: The Average IQ Of Nigeria Is 69 by Agiliti(m): 7:35pm On Oct 27, 2012
ba7man: I'm watching CNN right now and I'm comparing their studio to NTA's. The evidence is all around the world but @Agiliti chooses to deceive himself. By the way, which is smarter?? A frog or a lizard?

you seem to confuse iq with development
north korea and mongolia have higher average iq scores than us and uk..does that make their television channels better.....do you even know any tv stations in mongolia or north korea?
Re: The Average IQ Of Nigeria Is 69 by ba7man(m): 7:37pm On Oct 27, 2012
Agiliti:

there's no way a person like you can see the big picture, you have labelled me a scammer, thief, fool, an empty head, a reason the iq is so low and a person whose style of thinking pulls this country down all from a few words we exchanged, yet you cower in fear when i ask you a simple question which up till now, you still cannot answer

you know if this were an iq test, you would be classified as mentally reetarded because you cannot prove any of you assertions
not to worry though, according to the oyibo people you would just be an average nigerian since mental reetardardation is classified as an iq of 70 or below

now do you see how they're trying to diss you on the low.........reetard

Give me facts.....Not askin retarded comparisions like....who is more intelligent?? The rat or the mouse. Had to modify the post again. Sorry bout that. Tired of arguing.
Re: The Average IQ Of Nigeria Is 69 by Agiliti(m): 7:42pm On Oct 27, 2012
ba7man: Give me facts.....Not askin retarded comparisions like....who is more intelligent?? The rat or the mouse. Sorry if I insulted you though.
apology accepted wink

just answer the question, and i would give you facts...just trust me on this one
Re: The Average IQ Of Nigeria Is 69 by pastormustwacc: 7:47pm On Oct 27, 2012
[size=15pt]If Koko a freaking gorilla has a tested IQ of between 70 and 95 on a human scale, where 100 is considered "normal."

So, if the Nigerians are less intelligent than an APE. Then i think it is best i just pull the damn trigger.[/size]

1 Like

Re: The Average IQ Of Nigeria Is 69 by ba7man(m): 7:50pm On Oct 27, 2012
Agiliti:
apology accepted wink

just answer the question, and i would give you facts...just trust me on this one
This strikes me as those questions old men drinking palm wine in d village ask when they've drank their fill......O.k, The Dog.
Re: The Average IQ Of Nigeria Is 69 by chreldb(m): 7:51pm On Oct 27, 2012
There is no need to be sentimental. As a matter of fact the IQ of the "average" Nigerian is generally low but that does not mean that Nigeria is devoid of highly intelligent people and geniuses. Having said that, I personally think that the IQ of most (not all) nairalanders is above the Nigerian and world average. Although there are some really dumb posters. Finally as for those making reference to Philip Emeagwali just so you know he has been discovered to be a fraud and a con man. See sources below if you like.

http://www.republicreport.com/intellectual-fraud-crisis-allegedly-rocks-%E2%80%9Cphilip-emeagwali-myths%E2%80%9D%E2%80%94reports/
http://rense.com/general81/dnt.htm
http://saharareporters.com/report/how-philip-emeagwali-lied-his-way-fame

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcml1gxtCCM
Re: The Average IQ Of Nigeria Is 69 by pastormustwacc: 7:51pm On Oct 27, 2012
ba7man: You don't have a "Big picture" in your empty head jooor, what do u know bout "Big pictures" with the trash u talking. Trying to make yourself happy by pointing out the fact that we "scam" them. You're probably a scammer too. Look at their Countries and look at ours, its people that think like you that pull this nation down.
What do you think his IQ his?
Re: The Average IQ Of Nigeria Is 69 by pastormustwacc: 7:53pm On Oct 27, 2012
chreld_b: There is no need to be sentimental. As a matter of fact the IQ of the "average" Nigerian is generally low but that does not mean that Nigeria is devoid of highly intelligent people and geniuses. Having said that, I personally think that the IQ of most (not all) nairalanders is above the Nigerian and world average. Although there are some really dumb posters. Finally as for those making reference to Philip Emeagwali just so you know he has been discovered to be a fraud and a con man. See sources below if you like.
Now, you see? I was right all along - all those posters shouting philip all have low IQ, lower than an APE!
Re: The Average IQ Of Nigeria Is 69 by Agiliti(m): 7:57pm On Oct 27, 2012
pastormustwacc: [size=15pt]If Koko a freaking gorilla has a tested IQ of between 70 and 95 on a human scale, where 100 is considered "normal."

So, if the Nigerians are less intelligent than an APE. Then i think it is best i just pull the damn trigger.[/size]

that's exactly how these tests are supposed to make you feel....anybody can tell you that you're dumber than a gorilla, but when you start believing it because the "facts" are there, then your level of expectation drops from competing with humans to competing with gorillas, and you actually become on the same level as a gorilla because that is the highest expectation you have of yourself....it's the oldest trick in the book....unfortunately some on this site have already fallen for it.

"believe and you would achieve" goes both ways
Re: The Average IQ Of Nigeria Is 69 by Agiliti(m): 8:00pm On Oct 27, 2012
ba7man: Give me facts.....Not askin retarded comparisions like....who is more intelligent?? The rat or the mouse. Had to modify the post again. Sorry bout that. Tired of arguing.

totally understand...you don't want to look weak..it's cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Absent At APC Lawmakers’ Peace Meeting - CHANNELS TV / Presidency Reveals Name Of The Chibok Girl Who Escaped From Boko Haram Yesterday / Buhari Addressed The Issue Of ‘first 100 Days In Office In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.